Author Topic: Jim Davidson on black gangs/gangsta rap  (Read 7442 times)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Jim Davidson on black gangs/gangsta rap
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:03:53 AM »
Everything he says makes sense:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Jim Davidson on black gangs/gangsta rap
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 05:11:08 AM »
He disrespected Sade, no words can the describe the helll that awaits him...nobody disrespects Sade...Plus he is not funny, not funny at all...but he did make some sense.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 05:18:22 AM »
He disrespected Sade, no words can the describe the helll that awaits him...nobody disrespects Sade...Plus he is not funny, not funny at all...but he did make some sense.

The soldiers obviously think he is funny. I think he is quite funny too but then I have always hated political correctness.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 05:23:29 AM »
The soldiers obviously think he is funny. I think he is quite funny too but then I have always hated political correctness.
Just because he gets a few chuckles doesn't mean he's funny. A falling drunk could get the same. Dude was not a "barrel of laughs"...he just rambled on...hell, the rap music he talks about is far more understandable...Plus, he disrespected Sade >:(.
[/youtube]

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 05:30:56 AM »
Sade is definately off limits a hot lady for sure with some good tunes. A favorite here.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 05:39:10 AM »
Isn't Sade a one hit wonder? Sorry, not my cup of tea.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 06:03:36 AM »

the only Taylor Swift that's posted around here should be her nudes.  Her abomination of a performance with Def Leppard should be erased from all archives.

as for Sade, still looks pretty damn good considering she's 51 years fucking old.
(note: photo not current)
Deep Tissue Massage

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 06:19:40 AM »

aging nicely.
Yep agreed looks in her 30's

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 06:42:15 AM »
Black gangster culture should not be shown on TV, corrupting the minds of our children.

Which people are responsible for putting this crap on TV? Is there some sort of agenda?

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 07:00:29 AM »
Yep agreed looks in her 30's

Her neck reminds me slightly of this:

Sorry, but not very attractive.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 07:22:56 AM »
Jim's a ginger, alcoholic wife beater, who has a penchant for men in uniform. He's about as funny as an infected testicle.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 07:29:24 AM »
Rap and rap culture is one of the worst things that have happened to our culture and give a handicap to mostly minority kids when it comes to integrating into society and the workforce.  However, disrespecting Sade is blaspheme.  Sade looks great for 51 and she has created some good smooth music.
Black Americans have made some of the best music in American history, I can't believe what has happened with rap and much of hip/hop.  Then again, I am a musician so I hate simple repetitive music that is short on talent.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 07:47:01 AM »

Of course the soldiers think he's funny...it's better than watching the stars in the sky over the sand in the desert...they'd probably think a line of ants is funny after being so bored over there.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 08:12:48 AM »
Rap and rap culture is one of the worst things that have happened to our culture and give a handicap to mostly minority kids when it comes to integrating into society and the workforce.  However, disrespecting Sade is blaspheme.  Sade looks great for 51 and she has created some good smooth music.
Black Americans have made some of the best music in American history, I can't believe what has happened with rap and much of hip/hop.  Then again, I am a musician so I hate simple repetitive music that is short on talent.

I agree. Rap music = dumbing down of popular music.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 08:18:17 AM »
Her neck reminds me slightly of this:

Sorry, but not very attractive.

an exotic woman with a 20 yr plus career, single mom, and holding up nicely moving thru her 50s just dont have it.  well...it's getbid...dont u know?

:-\

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »
I agree. Rap music = dumbing down of popular music.
The same was said of Rock music, back in the day. It was called the Devil's music, and before that, the same was said of Jazz music...
Also, doesn't country music have the highest rate of suicide amongst it's listeners (aside from emo music)

and because you disrespected Sade, I hope you fall into a abandoned well and get some one on one time with a hibernating Well Troll.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 09:42:40 AM »
I don't know who this fuckin' cracker is and nor do I care.  No one speaks ill of Sade, no one...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 09:48:49 AM »
I agree with him on the MTV thing....it's always some tool with gold chains and baggy pants mean mugging into the camera.

The chick's doing the ass thing only sugars the pill.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »
I don't know who this fuckin' cracker is and nor do I care.  No one speaks ill of Sade, no one...
Not even a Alien Anal Probe is worse enough torture for him...and they would do it, just because he insulted Sade.

That's like some Greek back in the day saying, "Helen of Troy isn't all that, I wouldn't hit it."
Or some idiot Egyptian saying, "Nefertiti, wasn't THAT attractive, plus she enjoys a box lunch...please who'd want her"

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 10:12:48 AM »
P, Wiggs, I say we go KILL him..Nobody disrespects Her Imperial Majesty Helen Folasade Adu.. >:(

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »
The same was said of Rock music, back in the day. It was called the Devil's music, and before that, the same was said of Jazz music...
Also, doesn't country music have the highest rate of suicide amongst it's listeners (aside from emo music)

and because you disrespected Sade, I hope you fall into a abandoned well and get some one on one time with a hibernating Well Troll.

it's not even music, that asshole kanye just talks over other people's music and talks about stupid shit that'll impress the "youfs".  his parents were college professors, hardly a rough childhood for him.  also, rock music takes skill and originality.

i watched some festival the other night, and jay z comes out on stage with a guitar, and plucks one note the whole time (no worry, he wasn't plugged in) and just yells, and then 30 other monkeys come out from behind the speakers to "support" his vocals.

Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 10:24:34 AM »
P, Wiggs, I say we go KILL him..Nobody disrespects Her Imperial Majesty Helen Folasade Adu.. >:(
Death by mortal hands is too good for him. He should be taken out into the desert and while vultures circle him, forced to listen to Sade while Bear Grylls commentates on how vultures first take the eyesballs out of their prey....

Jay Z is a 40 yr old "experimenting", Kanye, very great producer, basically the The Puffy of today...they even act the same at their respective ages...

Imagine lookingat old Elvis footage now, all he did was swevel his hips on stage and females who had dirty minds went crazy (Proof positive that women think about sex as much as men do)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 10:30:21 AM »
Parker, I am a drummer in a local pro band.  We play a lot of funk, motown, 70s classic rock & R&B.  3 of my bandmates are black guys, a bit older than me but they feel the same way about rap...dumbed down music that has negatively impacted young minorities (actually most people) and have discouraged club owners from hiring real musicians for gigs.  A lot of rap is using samples of old music.  Hip hop has some talented people but for the most part, rap is created in the studio with computers and music programs.  It sucks and I will never agree with the massive amounts of money some of these simple artists get paid.  It's an insult to real musicians.  The 70s was probably the height of pop music for musicians in most genres.  Fusion jazz, rock, R&B, funk, etc.  Jazz will always be musician's music, some metal also produces great musicians,  except for the singers  :)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 10:38:57 AM »

From there, you should have killed yourself. Sade is a legend, dammit! You haven't any perception about anything outside your narrow frame of reference. :)
Almost always, yes.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »
Parker, I am a drummer in a local pro band.  We play a lot of funk, motown, 70s classic rock & R&B.  3 of my bandmates are black guys, a bit older than me but they feel the same way about rap...dumbed down music that has negatively impacted young minorities (actually most people) and have discouraged club owners from hiring real musicians for gigs.  A lot of rap is using samples of old music.  Hip hop has some talented people but for the most part, rap is created in the studio with computers and music programs.  It sucks and I will never agree with the massive amounts of money some of these simple artists get paid.  It's an insult to real musicians.  The 70s was probably the height of pop music for musicians in most genres.  Fusion jazz, rock, R&B, funk, etc.  Jazz will always be musician's music, some metal also produces great musicians,  except for the singers  :)

And I don't disagree with you or the guys in the band...I never said Hip-hop was better. Actually I listen to mostly old skool R and B, Jazz, Latin, Soca, Bosa Nova, etc.
Which if you listen some hip hop producers like Kanye, they listen to the same. They spend hours "digging thru the crates", finding old skool jams, that otherwise would have bee forgotten. Bringing new appreciation from a younger crowd. Do you think James Vrown would have been as relevant today had he not been the most sampled artist? And artists/Producers like Ryan Leslie and Drake can play instruments very well. Scott Storch used to play for The Roots, which is arguably one of the best bands that play all music. I also live in the DC area, so that means GO-GO music!!!!

Check out Ryan Leslie sorting out a piano version of Lil Wayne's Lollipop on Air, which he has never done before
[/youtube]