Author Topic: Aren't the steroid guys in the gym funny  (Read 6999 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Aren't the steroid guys in the gym funny
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »
no turkey waddle..
i prefer to call it "elbow cleavage"...

bench

newmom

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2010, 04:46:58 PM »
oh bench that is funny

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
oh bench that is funny
she has it...

bench

newmom

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »
she has it...

bench

okay the dude she is kissing seems into it. Boys are laughing and look at the dude in the white shirt in the background. Im guessing taking one for the team kiss

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2010, 05:06:32 PM »
The real reason why bb'ing is full of short guys would be because if they were taller, and still had some size, then they'd be capable of doing other sports at a pro level...if they had the talent.

Pro bodybuilding is never a first choice for the top pros...well, perhaps Arnold but let's be honest, that was another time.  

Of course, the 'perfect' sized bodybuilder is around 5'9.  Most density on that frame, unless the tall guy has the right genetics.  Which is why the taller guy almost (and I really mean 'always') beats the shorter guy on stage.

Now on with the boobies.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »
I don't know about anybody else but when I'm in the gym I'm there to train and nothing else. One thing I've noticed that bothers me the most whether it's people who are on gear or not is the fucking socializing. These guys do nothing but bullshit the entire time and if they didn't come with a friend or three they just
walk up to strangers to strike up a conversation. I do everything I can not to perpetuate the stereotype. I don't slam weights, I don't make noise, I don't have ILS but people will always talk shit cause they're jealous.
If you've got some size then you must have gained it overnight cause you're on the "juice" and your cheating and all the other bullshit people tell themselves and each other to make them feel better. As far as the posing goes 99% of the time it's the skinny twinks flexing in the mirror because the only time they look any different is when they have a pump.  Day in day out year after year same motherfuckers doing the same movements with the same weight wasting time not even breaking a sweat bullshitting and blaming their lack of gains on the fact that their natural. Keep patting yourself on the back boys.

Truth at last. Its always the skinny tards that pose at the gym and slam weights.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2010, 07:40:35 PM »
Truth at last. Its always the skinny tards that pose at the gym and slam weights.
not always....my gym has a NPC competitor with his minions covered in superman tattoos that fill our quota of douchbags...

bench