Author Topic: Aren't the steroid guys in the gym funny  (Read 6995 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Aren't the steroid guys in the gym funny
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:13:01 PM »
Man the juicers in my gym crack me up.  Why are they so afraid to lift without gear?

Just hillarious. 
And why do they all tend to be real short?  It's just funny how they stick together in their group all jacked up and yet none of them look all that good or like they could cause ANY damage at a national competition. 

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Re: Aren't the steroid guys in the gym funny
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 05:55:41 PM »
They are just as funny as anyone else in the gym who isn't on the stuff and still delusional. The guys you speak of sound like they only take the stuff to look big compared to normal people. Probably zero aspirations to ever strap on the strings.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »
Oh no....Here we go again...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »
What about the guys who yell a lot and pose like a futhermucker between sets?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 06:11:33 PM »
there's only a couple of 'em in my gym and they both wear string tank tops with long sweatpants. (and i've never seen them train legs.)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 06:11:47 PM »

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
Man the juicers in my gym crack me up.  Why are they so afraid to lift without gear?

Just hillarious. 
And why do they all tend to be real short?  It's just funny how they stick together in their group all jacked up and yet none of them look all that good or like they could cause ANY damage at a national competition. 

who says they are afraid to lift without gear?  Most have reached there natural peak and have been lifting for many many years since they were young.  So they use steroids to go further in progress which going natural they could not.

TEAM Nasser

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 06:16:23 PM »
It's the jealous fuckers in the gym that really shit me

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 06:20:28 PM »
who says they are afraid to lift without gear?  Most have reached there natural peak and have been lifting for many many years since they were young.  So they use steroids to go further in progress which going natural they could not.

You've been doing steroids a year or so. Post a pic and show us all the magical progress you've made.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 06:37:07 PM »
I don't know about anybody else but when I'm in the gym I'm there to train and nothing else. One thing I've noticed that bothers me the most whether it's people who are on gear or not is the fucking socializing. These guys do nothing but bullshit the entire time and if they didn't come with a friend or three they just
walk up to strangers to strike up a conversation. I do everything I can not to perpetuate the stereotype. I don't slam weights, I don't make noise, I don't have ILS but people will always talk shit cause they're jealous.
If you've got some size then you must have gained it overnight cause you're on the "juice" and your cheating and all the other bullshit people tell themselves and each other to make them feel better. As far as the posing goes 99% of the time it's the skinny twinks flexing in the mirror because the only time they look any different is when they have a pump.  Day in day out year after year same motherfuckers doing the same movements with the same weight wasting time not even breaking a sweat bullshitting and blaming their lack of gains on the fact that their natural. Keep patting yourself on the back boys.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 06:37:38 PM »
There's so much comedy to be seen in the gym. I don't know how some people don't know they look ridiculous.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »
I don't know about anybody else but when I'm in the gym I'm there to train and nothing else. One thing I've noticed that bothers me the most whether it's people who are on gear or not is the fucking socializing. These guys do nothing but bullshit the entire time and if they didn't come with a friend or three they just
walk up to strangers to strike up a conversation. I do everything I can not to perpetuate the stereotype. I don't slam weights, I don't make noise, I don't have ILS but people will always talk shit cause they're jealous.
If you've got some size then you must have gained it overnight cause you're on the "juice" and your cheating and all the other bullshit people tell themselves and each other to make them feel better. As far as the posing goes 99% of the time it's the skinny twinks flexing in the mirror because the only time they look any different is when they have a pump.  Day in day out year after year same motherfuckers doing the same movements with the same weight wasting time not even breaking a sweat bullshitting and blame their lack of gains on the fact that their natural. Keep patting yourself on the back boys.
LOL settle down guy. YOu're doing what's right. No need to be mad at someone elses downfall. Keep patting yourself on the back.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 06:47:07 PM »
Man the juicers in my gym crack me up.  Why are they so afraid to lift without gear?

cause frankly its just more fun!

but to explain it to you.....it'd be like trying to explain why a good alcohol buzz feels good...you just wouldn't understand :-\

<if i try to explain....lets see...yanno that pump ya get after 7 high rep sets and you r on vanadyl and creatine...well on juice ya get that after about 10 reps...only better...feels great>
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »

but to explain it to you.....it'd be like trying to explain why a good alcohol buzz feels good...you just wouldn't understand :-\

<if i try to explain....lets see...yanno that pump ya get after 7 high rep sets and you r on vanadyl and creatine...well on juice ya get that after about 10 reps...only better...feels great>

Whatever gains most buzz lifters make while on disappear the moment they stop. There are a lot of guys who cannot work up the emotional energy to lift clean. Maybe they love the drugs more than working out. ???

People in to it life, eat and all the other stuff because they love it. It's not always fun, stimulating or interesting FFS! Sometimes you just gird your loins and do the work because you know that's the only way it's gonna happen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 07:03:04 PM »
Whatever gains most buzz lifters make while on disappear the moment they stop. There are a lot of guys who cannot work up the emotional energy to lift clean. Maybe they love the drugs more than working out. ???

People in to it life, eat and all the other stuff because they love it. It's not always fun, stimulating or interesting FFS! Sometimes you just gird your loins and do the work because you know that's the only way it's gonna happen.

You are correct...From 19-23 I only lifted when I did a cycle...I quit the drugs cause I knew it wasn't the right thing to do.  I remember thinking I'm not going to make any gains naturally so why lift when I'm not doing a cycle.  Problem was I only did one or 2 cycles per year and all that other time I was a bloated fatass.

I'm not against the drugs that's just how it went for me.  You feel like a god while on them and when you're not, you feel like a mortal.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 07:04:54 PM »
Whatever gains most buzz lifters make while on disappear the moment they stop.
mine only disappeared 50% when i stopped training....thats STILL 50% quicker gains than natty...
they completely disappeared after i totally stopped training
There are a lot of guys who cannot work up the emotional energy to lift clean. Maybe they love the drugs more than working out. ???
maybe ...maybe not...i trained for around 6 yrs natty before i touched them....but training with em sure ws more fun....besides...steroid s as a whole arent exactly life threatening drugs :-\
and if bber loved juice more than the workout jake dont ya think they'd just take the dammed steroid and not workout at all   :-\
dunno about you...but when and if i go to the gym...its to have fun....grinding my loins...i'm an engineer....i do enough grinding doing that..and hell if i had a pill to make me smarter...i'd take it :)
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 07:08:24 PM »
mine only disappeared 50% when i stopped training....thats STILL 50% quicker gains than natty...
they completely disappeared after i totally stopped trainingmaybe ...maybe not...i trained for around 6 yrs natty before i touched them....but training with em sure ws more fun....besides...steroid s as a whole arent exactly life threatening drugs :-\
and if bber loved juice more than the workout jake dont ya think they'd just take the dammed steroid and not workout at all   :-\dunno about you...but when and if i go to the gym...its to have fun....grinding my loins...i'm an engineer....i do enough grinding doing that..and hell if i had a pill to make me smarter...i'd take it :)

I don't go to the gym for fun.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 07:09:36 PM »

no shit......i would love nothing more than to do a cycle again...hell i even know exactly what i would take.....ahhh memories 8)

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 07:12:53 PM »
I don't go to the gym for fun.

neither do most people....

i used to see tonnes of unhappy miserable people at the gym....and wonder why do they spend 2 hrs of each day in the gym being miserable...if u r secure enough, having a nice body shouldn't mean shit

..so back then,even when i ws pushing hard to the point it hurt so much that i wanted to tear my hair out...i ws having fun....

but then again...i also jump out of planes for fun...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »
no shit......i would love nothing more than to do a cycle again...hell i even know exactly what i would take.....ahhh memories 8)

bench

exactly...but you'll always find an iron agers mentality someplace in the gym...stating
1) i'm superior cause i'm grim and miserable in the gym
2) i'm superior cause i chose not to enhance my performance and then i WILL ensure that i let everyone know of my moral superority...for THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!    ;D

thats when headphones came in handy ;D
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »
neither do most people....

i used to see tonnes of unhappy miserable people at the gym....and wonder why do they spend 2 hrs of each day in the gym being miserable...if u r secure enough having a nice body shouldn't mean shit

..so back then,even when i ws pushing hard to the point it hurt so much that i wanted to tear my hair out...i ws having fun....

but then again...i also jump out of planes for fun...

It doesn't suck and is enjoyable but the gym is for results. I have kids, friends, a girlfriend or myself to talk with.... no point being all chatty in the gym.

There are also tons of fun things that can be done that don't involve lifting weights. That 45 minutes or so is specifically to build a healthy body to move me around and enjoy fun things more fully. :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 07:17:40 PM »
If you've got some size then you must have gained it overnight cause you're on the "juice" and your cheating and all the other bullshit people tell themselves and each other to make them feel better. As far as the posing goes 99% of the time it's the skinny twinks flexing in the mirror because the only time they look any different is when they have a pump.  Day in day out year after year same motherfuckers doing the same movements with the same weight wasting time not even breaking a sweat bullshitting and blaming their lack of gains on the fact that their natural. Keep patting yourself on the back boys.

What if one of these two ladies wanted to socialize with you? What would you do then?

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 07:18:47 PM »
they all have that weird shoulder 'birthmark' that bleeds on tuesday and saturday.  weird.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 07:19:16 PM »
It doesn't suck and is enjoyable but the gym is for results. I have kids, friends, a girlfriend or myself to talk with.... no point being all chatty in the gym.
i never said i ws chatty....but if a friend happened to walk into the gym...i wasn't gonna lose my manners and not say hi....or chitchat with someone else that just got done training also on my way out...why not...i'm not there to be mr olympia

That 45 minutes or so is specifically to build a healthy body to move me around and enjoy fun things more fully. :)

old people work out for just health doc...thats just like old people pray more... ;D

young people work out for fun
carpe` vaginum!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 07:22:07 PM »
anythings better than the guy I seen throwing punches & kicks in between sets the other day...
DAWG