Author Topic: Idea for Chick  (Read 3671 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Idea for Chick
« on: March 14, 2010, 11:46:43 AM »
Chick, seems like in todays marketplace many Pro's still live paycheck to paycheck...

If there isn't already one, how about IFBB retaining a financial planner and having seminars with the Pros about planning for that rainy day???

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
Re: Idea for Chick
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 11:50:17 AM »
All the g4p money, schmoe sponsorships, and steroid deals result in under-the-table cash.  The wouldn't wanna get in trouble with Uncle Sam would they? 

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 01:47:20 PM »
Are you kidding?  Chick doesn't give a crap about any of the other bodybuilders.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 02:17:41 PM »
Chick, seems like in todays marketplace many Pro's still live paycheck to paycheck...

If there isn't already one, how about IFBB retaining a financial planner and having seminars with the Pros about planning for that rainy day???

By what basis do you believe this?

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 02:39:10 PM »
The "pros" should already have a financial advisor. That responsibility should not fall on the athletes rep. whant one does with his or her cash is a individual thing. IM sure if an individual was intrested in saving and investing his or her own money a financial advisor is not hard to find.

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 03:06:11 PM »
Give bob his dues it would be very hard to tell guys who get very little money competing how to save.Just think you have just spent 20k on drugs and you place top 3 at the australian pro and you are down 15k right off the bat.

io856

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 03:07:45 PM »
Give bob his dues it would be very hard to tell guys who get very little money competing how to save.Just think you have just spent 20k on drugs and you place top 3 at the australian pro and you are down 15k right off the bat.
the 20k would have already have been spent... if thats what they were spending anyway ::)

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 03:21:51 PM »
My point is why would anybody spend 20k to lose 19k do the math and someone here is saying bob should help them well here is an idea don't spend so much on drugs for a sport that doesn't pay well.Now that was hard to work out wasn't it.

io856

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »
My point is why would anybody spend 20k to lose 19k do the math and someone here is saying bob should help them well here is an idea don't spend so much on drugs for a sport that doesn't pay well.Now that was hard to work out wasn't it.
By that logic why would anybody spend on anything that doesn't result in equivalent/greater monetary gain. Obviously living in an age of consumerism people do every day to excess...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 03:26:42 PM »
I've personally helped many pro's with advices when asked...I assume others ahve their own people advising them, or have tax people they work with, parents, etc...

most of the time, it's making TOO much money thats the juggling act with taxes...guys not making much from the sport have less to deal with

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »

LOL.where are you coming up with that number?

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »
4 iu of growth every few hours adds up pretty quick not to mention all the other drugs.Even eating 20 egg whites a day can get expensive.

io856

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 03:33:32 PM »
4 iu of growth every few hours adds up pretty quick not to mention all the other drugs.Even eating 20 egg whites a day can get expensive.
Whats your point?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 03:35:58 PM »

Uhhhh..yeah. Do you really believe the pros use 4 IU of GH every few hours??

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »
how much do you use ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »
well Bobby ... to get 20-25 ius daily do you preffer splitting them 12 and 12 ?  :D ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 03:46:41 PM »
I've personally helped many pro's with advices when asked...I assume others ahve their own people advising them, or have tax people they work with, parents, etc...

most of the time, it's making TOO much money thats the juggling act with taxes...guys not making much from the sport have less to deal with

lol Bob blabbing so much he misspelled have !!
TEAM Nasser

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 03:48:59 PM »
well Bobby ... to get 20-25 ius daily do you preffer splitting them 12 and 12 ?  :D ::)

LOLOLOL....you're in fantasy land.

Here is a nice analogy for you...fill up a glass of water. Now keep pouring...does it get MORE full? No...just wasted water spilling all over the place ann making a big mess.

If anyone is stupid enough to be taking that much, they might as well flush their money down the toilet...

Dont believe everything you hear, kid...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 03:50:24 PM »

I'm working on that.   Still under construction
http://muscleceo.com/

A

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »
So you want all of us here to believe that pros use very little of anything so that they don't spill over.I guess you have not seen the thread about IFBB pros off drugs? wow man you really do think most here are stupid.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 03:51:37 PM »
how much do you use ?
stop avoiding the question , if nasser has the balls to tell the truth why you gotta be such a flake ? 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 03:52:46 PM »
stop avoiding the question , if nasser has the balls to tell the truth why you gotta be such a flake ? 

I dont use any...should... but I'm too lazy to get on any HRT inspired dose

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
20 to 25iu's, come on dude. someone selling u bro. dont belive it

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
I didn't know GH was a scripted drug for over 40s. I thought it was for midgets.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 03:55:36 PM »
I dont use any...should... but I'm too lazy to get on any HRT inspired dose
how do you go about getting hrt when you dont really need it , how do you break the ice with your doc to hook you up