Author Topic: This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...  (Read 27791 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: This kid stomps and kicks a girl's head in...
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2010, 04:49:01 PM »
your describing exactly what happened to that girl...she talked shit to someone that was goin threw real life devastation and got dealt with...what you just projected would happen to me (waking up in a hospital)is exactly what happened to the girl...your a walking talking contradiction and your not nearly as smart as you give yourself credit for..

#1 she's a female. #2 a child above all. Even though you're a child, you're not a female. #3 You're making crude comments about someone who is in critical condition and can die any second and who's family is in the eye of this storm right now. We don't even know what the text said.
Do you not even see how low you sound? You know, while you may be a kid, it's not cool like you may think to play the "i don't give a fuk" attitude in life. "if she dies, she dies" Wtf is that?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »
#1 she's a female. #2 a child above all. Even though you're a child, you're not a female. #3 You're making crude comments about someone who is in critical condition and can die any second and who's family is in the eye of this storm right now. We don't even know what the text said.
Do you not even see how low you sound? You know, while you may be a kid, it's not cool like you may think to play the "i don't give a fuk" attitude in life. "if she dies, she dies" Wtf is that?

oh so a females life is held in higher regard than a males to you huh?,,OK...and as far as her being a kid the boy that did that shit to her was a kid to whats your point...and he was in the "eye of the storm" dealin with his bros death...Your a hypocritical double standard contradicting prick that makes assumptions and passes them off as fact...wtf is that?
DAWG

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »
she crossed a serious line

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »
oh so a females life is held in higher regard than a males to you huh?,,OK...and as far as her being a kid the boy that did that shit to her was a kid to whats your point...and he was in the "eye of the storm" dealin with his bros death...Your a hypocritical double standard contradicting prick that makes assumptions and passes them off as fact...wtf is that?

Well when a weak female who has no chance to defend herself is getting boot fuked by a guy, yea I have more sympathy for her, as most HUMAN BEINGS would. You're an ape so obviously you can't sympathize for her. Lets not forget she's still in public school (13 years old) and this guy is 15 and in high school, but that's besides the point. I may be a prick, but at least i'm not a fuking ape with zero compassion for mankind. It's your type that tax payers are spending hard earned money on while you rot away in jail. Sad, very sad

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2010, 05:10:31 PM »

She's 15, she was more than aware of what she was doing.No doubt she's already been drunk and been plowed by more than one dude.The 13yr old was the girl the boy was dating, who pointed the 15 yr old girl out at school for him to lay some smackdown to.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2010, 05:11:13 PM »
she crossed a serious line

no fuckin doubt she did...i couldn't imagine if a close family member offed thereself..let alone if someone was talkin shit to me about it..I would see red...theres no tellin how you or a person would react to that, maybe he lost it and just snapped..

regardless he will still pay for his actions (as he should)...but she paid for her actions as well...
DAWG

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »
She's 15, she was more than aware of what she was doing.No doubt she's already been drunk and been plowed by more than one dude.The 13yr old was the girl the boy was dating, who pointed the 15 yr old girl out at school for him to lay some smackdown to.

Oh ok, she deserves to die then  ::) wow

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »
Well when a weak female who has no chance to defend herself is getting boot fuked by a guy, yea I have more sympathy for her, as most HUMAN BEINGS would. You're an ape so obviously you can't sympathize for her. Lets not forget she's still in public school (13 years old) and this guy is 15 and in high school, but that's besides the point. I may be a prick, but at least i'm not a fuking ape with zero compassion for mankind. It's your type that tax payers are spending hard earned money on while you rot away in jail. Sad, very sad

once again you make assumptions about me that are false and pass them off as fact in your imaginary little world...as I've never been incarcerated or cost the tax payers a penny...

Well...I guess it's your prerogative if you value the life of a 13 year old girl more than a 13 year old boy...
Once again he will pay the price & she paid the price for there actions..there are no winners in this situation....

DAWG

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2010, 05:21:04 PM »
Lot of hate for women on the Getbig  :'(
O

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2010, 05:21:32 PM »
no fuckin doubt she did...i couldn't imagine if a close family member offed thereself..let alone if someone was talkin shit to me about it..I would see red...theres no tellin how you or a person would react to that, maybe he lost it and just snapped..

regardless he will still pay for his actions (as he should)...but she paid for her actions as well...

Agreed 100%

perfect post

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2010, 05:23:34 PM »
Yea right. You're the one saying who cares if the girl dies and offing it as some joke. You can get away with it here at the board and you know this. Ever say anything like this to someone who's going through this kind of devastation in real life and I'm sure you'll be the one waking up in the hospital. But I'm sure this act of yours probably stays right here at GB where you're safe from acting like an asshole  ::)

Be careful or big L dawg will put you in a Kimura and try to suck on your penis

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2010, 05:27:14 PM »

oh you got the nerve to address me directly after you were crushed I was not an ex boyfriend of yours...
DAWG

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »
oh you got the nerve to address me directly after you were crushed I was not an ex boyfriend of yours...

You want to try that in English, fatso?

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »
once again you make assumptions about me that are false and pass them off as fact in your imaginary little world...as I've never been incarcerated or cost the tax payers a penny...

Well...I guess it's your prerogative if you value the life of a 13 year old girl more than a 13 year old boy...
Once again he will pay the price & she paid the price for there actions..there are no winners in this situation....

Nobody deserves to die for that. Sure, knock her out but everything else is too much. I'd feel less compassion if it was some punk kid talking that shit but nevertheless I wouldn't wish death on anybody. We don't even know what she said; it may have been taken way out of context, or maybe it really was awful. She may have just mentioned his brother and not said anything about his suicide, who knows.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2010, 05:33:06 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
You want to try that in English, fatso?

you got somethin to say about the thread topic? or do you just wanna keep flirting with me closet steroid using homo...
DAWG

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
you got somethin to say about the thread topic? or do you just wanna keep flirting with me closet steroid using homo...

Yes...I think you are a douche for saying "if she dies, she dies"  but that's in keeping with your "hard ass" image...right tough guy?

Tell me....if she was YOUR daughter, would you be so cavalier about what happened to her over a text message?  i realize what she said was fucked up, and a smack in the mouth (or three) was needed. But stomped to death? she's 13 years old....a kid. kids say stupid stuff

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 19, 2010, 05:49:50 PM »
Yes...I think you are a douche for saying "if she dies, she dies"  but that's in keeping with your "hard ass" image...right tough guy?

Tell me....if she was YOUR daughter, would you be so cavalier about what happened to her over a text message?  i realize what she said was fucked up, and a smack in the mouth (or three) was needed. But stomped to death? she's 13 years old....a kid. kids say stupid stuff

If she/he dies she/he dies Is a quote from a movie that people on getbig have been using for as far back as I remember....I never said she deserved what happened to her & I also said the kid that did it should and will pay for his actions...

And as far as what if's...and if this or that happened to someone in my family you can flip it around as well..What If you had a close family member that committed suicide(a child)and someone was running there mouth about it...You don't know what you would be capable of...yea you can say oh I would just smack um or hit um a few times but who knows maybe you black out from grief and rage and they end up dead...No one knows what was going threw the boys head that did this.chances are he was in a very dark place even before this girl started with the text messages...either way it's fucked up on both sides...
DAWG

dustin

« Reply #118 on: March 19, 2010, 06:10:13 PM »

Being a weak female isn't a get out of jail free card. ::)

I empathize with the fact that she got stomped the fuck out. That is excessive. But being 24, I would slap a little bitch in the face if she made a comment like that. I'd probably get some time, but I don't give a fuck. You cross the line and you face the consequences, man made laws or not. I would slap the bitch, watch her cry and then scream in her face and scold her for being a sobbing little vagina.

At that age, they're old enough to know that antagonizing someone over a DEAD relative is going to send them flying off the handle bars. And at that age, when you fly off the handle bars there's no telling where it'll take you. In this case, a young man fly off the handle bars and ended up curb stomping a young girl. She was playing with fire and got burned. It's sad, but she put herself in that situation.

This day and age you basically don't fuck with people because EVERYONE is going loony and shooting everyone the fuck up. Big juicer, little timid computer nerd... everyone has the capability to put you 6 feet under. I don't fuck with anyone because LIFE fucks you up enough. In real life, I don't dish out shit unless it's something I would want on my plate.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
Being a weak female isn't a get out of jail free card. ::)

No, but she shouldn't be kicked around like a grown man either. I mean, a 13 year old female is comparable to an 8 year old boy in the sense of being able to defend her self. She's weaker and much more susceptible to being seriously hurt. She's still a kid and you can't say she fully understood the repercussions of what she was saying. We still don't even know what she said; it may have been simply referring to the guys deceased brother without actually saying anything ill towards him, although I doubt that it was that insignificant.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 19, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »
parents are responsible for the boy's brother killing himself; and for the boy acting disproportionally and bestially almost killing another human being.

end ofr thread.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:59 PM »
sometimes people need a good curb stomping.....
No doubt about it...

newmom

« Reply #122 on: March 19, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »
sometimes people need a good curb stomping.....

do you mean like this..ugh BRUTAL scene...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2010, 06:45:15 PM »
fucked up situation all around... the girl shouldnt have crossed that line, joking around about someone's borther who commited suicide is fucked up IMO ( just like we are bashing SWEDE and others who say if she dies she dies) . but does that give the kid the right to fuck up the girl for life? NO...

im not saying the girl deserved what she got and the kid didnt do anything wrong, BUT I UNDERSTAND... sure the kid went WAYYY overboard, but you never know how people explode, some might slap you, some punch you, some shoot you, other might curb stomp you...

fucked up no matter how you look at it

dustin

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »
No, but she shouldn't be kicked around like a grown man either. I mean, a 13 year old female is comparable to an 8 year old boy in the sense of being able to defend her self. She's weaker and much more susceptible to being seriously hurt. She's still a kid and you can't say she fully understood the repercussions of what she was saying. We still don't even know what she said; it may have been simply referring to the guys deceased brother without actually saying anything ill towards him, although I doubt that it was that insignificant.

Sorry, I was probably taking what you said out of context too much. But being a weak female is absolutely NO excuse to me whatsoever, not even in the slightest. Too many bitches hide behind their vaginas. I like that video that someone posted of a Swedish cop slapping some crazy bitch in the face. Bitch just crumbled like a tulip. As do so many women when they're hit with the same veracity they dish out.

Just strikes a cord with me when bitches hide behind their pussies, especially fat bitches, feminists, etc. :D