Author Topic: HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES THE HOUSE 219-212  (Read 1449 times)

turrilli

• Getbig II
Re: HEALTH CARE REFORM PASSES THE HOUSE 219-212
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 02:21:50 AM »
The Fundamental Change

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 05:48:01 AM »
The Fundamental Change

Doctor to 333386 this weekend:

"Stay healthy, learno home medicine, and avoidt he need for medical services because soon you wont be able to get it."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 06:13:39 AM »
Yeah...thanks for destroying my country....Benny and the rest who can't work hard enough now need me and the rest of the hard working folks in this country to provide for them.  Enjoy ur summer and early fall because NOV is gonna suck.
L

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 06:25:05 AM »
SUCK IT
Benny -  What you don't understand is...

WE WILL ALL SUCK IT!

That's because you are drowning in the Kool Aid served up by the worst president in history so far. You can't seem to let go of democrat verses republican.

To all... You should all realize we have the deciding vote on this. That comes in November. We should have also realized this was going to pass. I did. I hoped against it. But it played into Obama's strengths. Backroom deals, Chicago politics... Politicians can never pass up a good payoff considering it all comes from the president and no one was going to investigate. It's time we make a stand, learn who voted for it in your state and make sure they pay for it with their jobs in November.