Author Topic: Congrats Mr. Obama  (Read 7792 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Congrats Mr. Obama
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
wouldnt that be gop.gov?

The RNC has two sites.

Yes, gop.gov is one, and it is loading fine.

They've been promoting the .com, probably why it is down.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 08:56:05 PM »
In terms of the list of lib shit he entered office with - He has accomplished A LOT.

On the politics board, people were celebrating 6 months ago, saying healthcare was dead, that palin destroyed it with the 'death panel talk', etc.  

They keep underestimating this guy.  He won the biggest job in the world.  His stim bill and healthcare bill  - Done in the FIRST YEAR.  

Amnesty, cap/trade, and who knows what other crap is next... but I am tired of people underestimating him.  You cannot defeat an opponent you continually UNDERESTIMATE.

Until the GOP finds some competent voices to deliver a counter message with real legislation - without the racist tones - Obama is going to keep on winning these lib goals he has.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 09:01:54 PM »
In terms of the list of lib shit he entered office with - He has accomplished A LOT.

On the politics board, people were celebrating 6 months ago, saying healthcare was dead, that palin destroyed it with the 'death panel talk', etc.  

They keep underestimating this guy.  He won the biggest job in the world.  His stim bill and healthcare bill  - Done in the FIRST YEAR.  

Amnesty, cap/trade, and who knows what other crap is next... but I am tired of people underestimating him.  You cannot defeat an opponent you continually UNDERESTIMATE.

Until the GOP finds some competent voices to deliver a counter message with real legislation - without the racist tones - Obama is going to keep on winning these lib goals he has.

Ok, I see what you're doing, I know you too well, you're splitting hairs. You're right, he did accomplish alot and what he wanted......but I don't think he wanted it to fail........on which all of it did.

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 09:02:01 PM »

Racist tones. Huh?

This is about a Democratic president with a Democratic Congress.

The balance of power will shift come the next election.

There is no way in hell he gets re-elected. No way.

He's pulling this stuff off because of the Dems that surround him.

The PEOPLE will speak loud and clear come the next election.

This guy fooled a lot of people.

Hopefully all the damage can be reversed in 2012.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 09:02:58 PM »
Ok, I see what you're doing, I know you too well, you're splitting hairs. You're right, he did accomplish alot and what he wanted......but I don't think he wanted it to fail........on which all of it did.

dont forget to keep jesse in your prayers...
DAWG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 09:05:58 PM »
MP, i'm talking about the tea party - I love 95% of their political platform.

Their events and protests keep getting attention for a few people in the crowd yelling racist words, instead of their very good message.

It's holding them back from becoming a powerful political force which could work with repubs in 2012 and defeat obama.

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »
MP, i'm talking about the tea party - I love 95% of their political platform.

Their events and protests keep getting attention for a few people in the crowd yelling racist words, instead of their very good message.

It's holding them back from becoming a powerful political force which could work with repubs in 2012 and defeat obama.

Thanks for clarifying. Agreed.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »
This healthcare bill is total bullshit... they should have listened to people like kucinich or dean, but there's a problem... the pharma industry has a lot of cash to offer, and it's hard for many politicians to say no to this offer... hence why they've pushed this current watered down bill through which allows pharma firms to make even bigger gains...

It's all about the money, and it amazes me how americans can still trust politicians on both sides, which are OBVIOUSLY bought by corporate america...
You think Jim Bunning cares about you? Pelosi, or Dodd? How about McCain? Does he care? They are all in it for the money... it's not government by the people for the people, it's government by corporations for corporations...

If americans don't change their voting principles, this left right thinking, i'm not too optimistic about america's future...

America once started as the greatest country on earth, the first to separate state and religion, and now you're praying in the pentagon and teaching kids that Jefferson was not part of americas history because he was against a union of state and religion?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »
insurance companies can't dump you for pre-existing conditions anymore.

If you have a job as an adult, and choose not to carry health insurance, you pay a fine of $325 a year.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »

If you have a job as an adult, and choose not to carry health insurance, you pay a fine of $325 a year.

I think that's something all democrats and republicans should be thankful for.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 09:34:23 PM »
Yes!!! It finally passed. Been waiting for this day for a long time.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 09:34:58 PM »

thats brutal...
DAWG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 09:38:33 PM »
"I think that's something all democrats and republicans should be thankful for."

IF IF IF the repubs had passed something doing only this, in the 12 years the owned congress, Obamacare would have never passed.  It's taht simple.

The repubs did NOTHING for 12 years on healthcare... so nobody should act surprised that the first crap sandwich that obama offers 30 mil hungry uninsured people suddenly passes with flying colors.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2010, 09:40:43 PM »
Somebody in congress just screamed "Baby killer!" in congress at bart Stupak, long-term pro-lifer.

He changed his vote.. He should be called that considering your tax dollars are going to be able to go to fund abortions..

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2010, 09:40:49 PM »

IF IF IF the repubs had passed something doing only this, in the 12 years the owned congress, Obamacare would have never passed.  It's taht simple.

I guess Karl Rove wasnt such a mastermind afterall...LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »
i dont like the bill, let me be clear.

but repubs would have never changed anything about healthcare.

obama could have put anything in this bill, and thanks to pre-existing conditions, and the fact ppl are so tired of that, this bill would have passed.

Bush did some good things, and some bad things.  Neglecting 30 mil uninsured people for 8 years was a mistake.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2010, 09:46:46 PM »
The healthcare industry is currently a racket. If it means everyone pays the price to eliminate it, then it is worth it.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2010, 09:49:43 PM »
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2010, 09:50:46 PM »
The healthcare industry is currently a racket. If it means everyone pays the price to eliminate it, then it is worth it.

are you saying insurance companys arent doing gods work?
DAWG

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 09:54:45 PM »

Of course they are....God must be republican.. ;D

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2010, 09:57:08 PM »
Yes, no more year over year premium increases of +40% is a good thing for everyone, including corporations.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 09:58:18 PM »
I've been calling for a Revolution for well over a decade.

Where do we sign up?

Good man, I'm with you!
S

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »
You lied your way into the White House, you haven't had one successful policy and now you have lied, bribed and threatened people who have opposed you into voting for this farce and to top it....you have made people that much lazier. Hope you're happy you have totally screwed our kids.

Now kindly go fuck yourself and have YOUR health care system help pull it out!

I agree with all this. But you sound like you support the Republicans and for that you are a straight up sucker.

What did you think about it then the Bush administration was wasting trillions of dollars in the Middle East? And suprise, surprise, Obama is continueing these wars instead of pulling out like he claimed he would.

Puppet leaders....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2010, 10:25:00 PM »
Something tells me your about the same age, working and living capacity as jtsunami. Right?
Nope! Sorry.  :-*
!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2010, 10:28:12 PM »
i dont like the bill, let me be clear.

but repubs would have never changed anything about healthcare.

obama could have put anything in this bill, and thanks to pre-existing conditions, and the fact ppl are so tired of that, this bill would have passed.

Bush did some good things, and some bad things.  Neglecting 30 mil uninsured people for 8 years was a mistake.

while the reps had the white house for 8 years where coach screaming about "failures"? not one peep.

now that a president that he didn't vote for tries to enact a bill that he doesn't approve of it is called a failure?

just to make sure that I understand...basically coach wants a president that he didn't vote for enact bills that coach supports?  

you lost, now deal with it, next time get more voters..pull up your boot traps and behave like a man.
I