Author Topic: Youz Guyz Screwed Up!  (Read 6941 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Youz Guyz Screwed Up!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 10:57:43 AM »
stunt,

everything you say is spot on

fact of the matter is (and i'm very honest about this) i have to get over myself

also, i tend to bitch and whine too much.

fortunately, i asked my mom how many years i could lie off my real age and she said i can still pass for 25- Nice

dude, your a good guy, nobody is perfect; and everybody thinks there is something special and different about themselves.

the difference is only that some actually do something about it (or get lucky)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 11:10:10 AM »
This is for JNN and some of you other guys and gals who have the body or the looks or the talent to become a Hollywood commodity, Even if you nave nothing, but think you have ... you might want to read this.

I will tell you this right up front ..... No bullshit whatsoever here, but years ago I drove a person to an interview. I kind of laughed when he said that the interview was for a forthcoming movie. So while I was still laughing a little bit, he got out of the car and went inside for his interview.

And just a little bit later he became Hollywood's next best thing.

Just want to tell you that because NOTHING Is IMPOSSIBLE with the movie making world if you have CONFIDENCE in YOURSELF.

So - to continue.....

JNN and others who may be intereste......

JNN, you 'hear' that Tatum is planning to appear in a new movie about male strippers. You should take advantage of that knowledge and let "Hollywood" know that you have experience in that line of work.

For one thing, they may be looking for someone to serve as a "consultant'. Someone who has the required experience and is somewhat similar in age to the character that Tatum will be playing in that movie.

You gotta let Hollywood know that you exist and are the best person available to fill that job position.

So, with that in mind ... here are the forthcoming films that Tatum is involved with .....

The Stanford Prison Experiment
Pinkville
Untitled Channing Tatum Project (This could be it!)
The Brotherhood of the Rose (Hard to picture him in this one.)
Parkour
Actor:

In Production
Son of No One (2011) (pre-production) (rumored)
Knockout (2011) (filming)
The Eagle of the Ninth (2010) (post-production)

You might want to use this info to somehow follow through. Don't expect some Hollywood big-wig to know you as the perfect stripper guy for a major Hollywood role. You got to get out there and let them know that you're better than anyone else.  

And that's been done many times..... Successful stars have CONFIDENCE IN THEMSELVES and they follow through.

If you get that part, I expect a 20% commission. Right, Only me????? Or is it 10?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 11:12:57 AM »
Once again, well stated, Bomz.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 11:15:05 AM »
Once again, well stated, Bomz.

your a nice dude trying to encourage our getbig brothers to follow dreams and reach for success.. even doing part of the work for them

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 11:20:33 AM »
This is for JNN and some of you other guys and gals who have the body or the looks or the talent to become a Hollywood commodity, Even if you nave nothing, but think you have ... you might want to read this.

I will tell you this right up front ..... No bullshit whatsoever here, but years ago I drove a person to an interview. I kind of laughed when he said that the interview was for a forthcoming movie. So while I was still laughing a little bit, he got out of the car and went inside for his interview.

And just a little bit later he became Hollywood's next best thing.

Just want to tell you that because NOTHING Is IMPOSSIBLE with the movie making world if you have CONFIDENCE in YOURSELF.

So - to continue.....

JNN and others who may be intereste......

JNN, you 'hear' that Tatum is planning to appear in a new movie about male strippers. You should take advantage of that knowledge and let "Hollywood" know that you have experience in that line of work.

For one thing, they may be looking for someone to serve as a "consultant'. Someone who has the required experience and is somewhat similar in age to the character that Tatum will be playing in that movie.

You gotta let Hollywood know that you exist and are the best person available to fill that job position.

So, with that in mind ... here are the forthcoming films that Tatum is involved with .....

The Stanford Prison Experiment
Pinkville
Untitled Channing Tatum Project (This could be it!)
The Brotherhood of the Rose (Hard to picture him in this one.)
Parkour
Actor:

In Production
Son of No One (2011) (pre-production) (rumored)
Knockout (2011) (filming)
The Eagle of the Ninth (2010) (post-production)

You might want to use this info to somehow follow through. Don't expect some Hollywood big-wig to know you as the perfect stripper guy for a major Hollywood role. You got to get out there and let them know that you're better than anyone else.  

And that's been done many times..... Successful stars have CONFIDENCE IN THEMSELVES and they follow through.

If you get that part, I expect a 20% commission. Right, Only me????? Or is it 10?

It does help being Jewish as well.  JNN should present himself as Johnny Steinbergstein.  He'd get the part in an instant.  Show up to some synagogues in LA and rock the few fro and yamaka

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 11:42:08 AM »
Mon, sounds a bit far-fetched to me but since I'm not really familiar with that entire concept and who's who and what's what, I gotta refrain from taking a position with or against your statement.

But, as I've said many times before, I know a lot of people in the business and I honestly can't recall if any one of them have been Jewish or not.

I know a couple of Irish guys, a few Italian guys and gals, an Austrian guy, an Indian guy, but no Jewish Prince or Princesses.

But I have read many good books on the history of movie making and have to agree with you that the majority of the "foiunders" have been of the Jewish faith and I would assume that many are still involved within the higher echelons of movie making.

Maybe I'm not as smart as you or possibly not as observant but I don't see why it would make any difference anyway.  But I would possibly  have different feelings if I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan or some other similar organization.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 11:46:56 AM »
Mon, changing his name to Johnny Steinbergstein just might work if what you say is factual , but someone at the studio who is in charge of changing names would change is to something like Johnny Noname anyway.

Have you ever seen any real Jewish names on the opening credits?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 11:50:29 AM »
 ??? whats going on evans is already johnny storm in the fantastic four ?

guess that means i can forget my dream of seeing world war hulk on the big screen with ff4, xmen, avengers, etc all on the same screen  :'(

out of those listed - tatum looks the part best - albeit in twink state.
175lbs by 31st July

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 11:52:09 AM »
my nose makes me look jewish and i have a huge gay appeal so i should be a hit in Hollywood cuz i appeal to the jews AND the gays- WIN/WIN

btw, always good advice from stunt who is a good dude  who is always looking out for our best interests.

i'll worry about my "stage name" once i get to a place where that type of thing will matter

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 11:53:39 AM »
Mon, changing his name to Johnny Steinbergstein just might work if what you say is factual , but someone at the studio who is in charge of changing names would change is to something like Johnny Noname anyway.

Have you ever seen any real Jewish names on the opening credits?

Those Italians, Irish, Indians etc...  on the surface all seem to be just that, but it's amazing when you dig deeper you soon realize that they all have Jewish Ancestry. Network TV especially.

How is someone like Shia Lebeouf famous or even considered to be an action star?  Same as Toby McGuire, Jake Gylenhall etc...  They represent a certain click or clan.  Vin Diesel was an epic Jew.  That Chris Evans.

Now don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying 100% are Jewish, but most of the writers, directors, 100% of the agents and managers and 100% of the producers are.  All the power to them though.  They own it and want to keep it in the family.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 11:54:17 AM »
JNN, not to beat a dead horse, but even in your last post (see below) I see a form of negativity.... or for lack of a better 'word' .... a form of HESITATION.

Overcome that and you'll hit heights you've never dreamed of .

Amen..

JNN said .....everything you say is spot on / fact of the matter is (and i'm very honest about this) i have to get over myself / also, i tend to bitch and whine too much. / fortunately, i asked my mom how many years i could lie off my real age and she said i can still pass for 25- Nice

End of quote.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 11:55:01 AM »
Those Italians, Irish, Indians etc...  on the surface all seem to be just that, but it's amazing when you dig deeper you soon realize that they all have Jewish Ancestry. Network TV especially.

How is someone like Shia Lebeouf famous or even considered to be an action star?  Same as Toby McGuire, Jake Gylenhall etc...  They represent a certain click or clan.  Vin Diesel was an epic Jew.  That Chris Evans.

Now don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying 100% are Jewish, but most of the writers, directors, 100% of the agents and managers and 100% of the producers are.  All the power to them though.  They own it and want to keep it in the family.

hi fuhrer !
175lbs by 31st July

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 12:02:15 PM »
JNN, not to beat a dead horse, but even in your last post (see below) I see a form of negativity.... or for lack of a better 'word' .... a form of HESITATION.

Overcome that and you'll hit heights you've never dreamed of .

Amen..

JNN said .....everything you say is spot on / fact of the matter is (and i'm very honest about this) i have to get over myself / also, i tend to bitch and whine too much. / fortunately, i asked my mom how many years i could lie off my real age and she said i can still pass for 25- Nice

End of quote.

there is alot of hesitation in my post/life

i tend to not take rejection very well at all.
I hate those casting calls
I hate those "you're good enough but not good enough" rejections
but, that's the business
best thing for me to just persist....that is after my nephew's little league season is over...how fucked is it that i'm working with kids this summer,btw

btw, chris evans- not jewish.  I think he's actually a WOP

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »
Thanks, Bomz. I hope I can say this without offending ya, but shit! ..... I'll say it anyway..,,

If I was your dad (I ain't) I'd be offended if you didn't get your ass back to school and study some form of medicine ... an edumacation to be a doctor, a nutritionist, or some duly certified highly paid expert in some related field.

I see a lot of intelligence in what you post on this board and some genuine concern for others and a willingness to accept a lot of shit from your fellow politically oriented brethern  ......  and if I was your dad, I'd hate to see it go to waste.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2010, 12:11:16 PM »
Thanks, Bomz. I hope I can say this without offending ya, but shit! ..... I'll say it anyway..,,

If I was your dad (I ain't) I'd be offended if you didn't get your ass back to school and study some form of medicine ... an edumacation to be a doctor, a nutritionist, or some duly certified highly paid expert in some related field.

I see a lot of intelligence in what you post on this board and some genuine concern for others and a willingness to accept a lot of shit from your fellow politically oriented brethern  ......  and if I was your dad, I'd hate to see it go to waste.

thanks for the compliment   ;D

im in school right now, actually im literally here right now as i type this, waiting for abnormal psych to begin.

memorization the likes that doctors and medical fields require really isnt my favorite thing. im going to get an Associates in English from the JC im currently at, then go to University and get a degree in something else. probably philosophy or psychology.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2010, 12:14:24 PM »
Fat, it's my understanding that the Fantastic Four 'critters" are all going to be replace with new Hollywood actor 'critters'.

Not positive about that though.

But even that uncertain/unreliable news opens up new opportunities for some of us self-confident GetBigggers (Count me out though!)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2010, 12:29:59 PM »
He played a good role in the fantastic 4 as Johnny Storm

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »
Yeah i actually liked that guy as Johnny Stormm.

As for Captain America, they're gonna fuck it right up. Any of these guys would be fine to play pre-Cap Steve Rodgers but not post-super soldier serum.

Someone claimed Captain America wasn't that big. Straight from the pages of the comic he was 240lbs of lean beef. If that's not big i don't know what is.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2010, 12:40:00 PM »
Good to hear about your continuing education, Bomz.

Abnormal psyche??! I took Psyche 1A once in the hopes that I could learn how to hypnotize people and needless to say, it wasn't included ... so I had to learn someplace else and got to be pretty good at it.

If you get a chance to reply,,,, let us know what "Abnormal Psyche" consists of. I think that's what I should have taken but it wasn't on the curriculum back then.  I think all things only became 'abnormal' many years later.

I got no idea what an Associate in English is or what job opportunities come with it (teaching English?) but I do know some limited shit about the medical profession because I used to train doctors how to exist within a war/combat zone just prior to sending them overseas to experience it first hand for themselves. (They promised me priority if I ever showed in a triage unit.)

One thing about those doctors I can vividly recall.... Each and every psychiatrist who I ran through that life saving combat school would beg me to find some way that would prevent them from being shipped overseas..... and in each and every case I'd respond ... "Are you crazy??!'

And their response was always... "Yes! We're psychiatrists ...  arn't we??!"

I guess you had to be there.

Anyway, good luck in school, Bomz. Good to hear that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »
They picked Evans because apparently they want to make an Avengers movie that will feature Robert Downy as IronMan, Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury and some other dude who is playing Thor.  Funny thing is I can't see Evans being the leader of those dudes like he is in the comics.  Evans leading SLJ and RDJ seems odd to me.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »
Sorry to get off the subject here but due to Bomz's interest to possibly become a philosopher, I had to research just what such a person does do to earn a paycheck each month.

And here is what I learned ... "A small number of philosophers may be employed by think-tanks which operate ethics panels. Philosophers are instrumental in deciding the fairest ways to distribute severely limited resources, such as donated organs, and work on other ethical problems which need read solutions."

And then I realized that I have worked with philosophers in my earlier lifetime. In fact I worked with some of the best US philosophers of that time period.... They were among the smartest guys I've ever met and were principal players within John F. Kennedy's Think Tank or whatever name it was called back then.

I can't go into the details of how and why a dumb critter such as myself was associated with these ultra intelligent guys but for some reason they liked me and asked me to take them into an environment that they had never experienced before.  (We were all military guys at that time, but I think that they were somehow civilian philosophers somehow contracted to the Corps and drawing big $$ combat pay).

I had to think a bit about that request but finally asked, "Have you ever associated with real dumb guys before!? Have you even sat down with real dumb guys and had a few beers and discussed life in general from their own view-point? Football games and even stupider ladies who loved real stupid guys? Guys that would give their life for an American flag or for the honor of being the first one on top of a hill in combat?"

So they were interested enough to tag along and meet my friends... all Marines!  Not really dumb but actually much less smart than these here Think Tank guys.

And "Damn!" did they get one hell of an edumacation over the next 36 hours or so!

And many brain cells were killed during that day and a half.

And that could have been the very start of the demise of the Think Tank program. Or is it still going on today?

So, yea! I know what a philosopher is. I had just forgotten.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2010, 01:25:21 PM »
Here some advice from someone who actually made a living out of what you guys are gabbing about.

#1 is to find and agent.  Unless you have some great contact who will perosnally endorse you to a director, producer or A list star then you are wasting your time.  thousands of people are trying to get into the business.  You need a good agent who is a REAL agent and is affiliated.  You can marekt the shit out of yourself and spend hundreds of dollars in gas and hundreds of hours of stalking people to hand them your composite but it won't do shit.  There are alot of open calls that are listed in the trades.  90% of these are background work or maybe one-liners.  

Your goal is to be represented by someone who wiull send your photo out to every casting agent in Hollywood whenever there is a part you fit.  Then you need to qualify for your SAG card.  Having a SAG is impressive in LA to everyone.  You can go Taft Hartley for 30 days then you are a classified as a must sign.  So, don't waste time mailing shit, making cold phone calls or just dropping by.  You will be thrown in the trash.

I found my agent easy.  I became a national and world champ and all I had to is show up and sign.  I got my SAG with my Gillette commercial and the producer liked m,e so much he paid for it.  I bought my first BMW with a loan from the SAG Credit Union.  It fun as hell.  And I was a nobody compared to some of my friends.  But I was doing okay and I kimnd of wish I stayed with it
No Worries 4 me

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2010, 01:38:45 PM »
Good going, No! In fact I have Dangerous Curves in the VCR at this very moment. Just need a moment to rev it up.

Can I tell them the "Hero in the Grocery Store" story right now?

Parts of that episode would make for excellent scenes in a super-hero movie.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »
Here some advice from someone who actually made a living out of what you guys are gabbing about.

#1 is to find and agent.  Unless you have some great contact who will perosnally endorse you to a director, producer or A list star then you are wasting your time.  thousands of people are trying to get into the business.  You need a good agent who is a REAL agent and is affiliated.  You can marekt the shit out of yourself and spend hundreds of dollars in gas and hundreds of hours of stalking people to hand them your composite but it won't do shit.  There are alot of open calls that are listed in the trades.  90% of these are background work or maybe one-liners.  

Your goal is to be represented by someone who wiull send your photo out to every casting agent in Hollywood whenever there is a part you fit.  Then you need to qualify for your SAG card.  Having a SAG is impressive in LA to everyone.  You can go Taft Hartley for 30 days then you are a classified as a must sign.  So, don't waste time mailing shit, making cold phone calls or just dropping by.  You will be thrown in the trash.

I found my agent easy.  I became a national and world champ and all I had to is show up and sign.  I got my SAG with my Gillette commercial and the producer liked m,e so much he paid for it.  I bought my first BMW with a loan from the SAG Credit Union.  It fun as hell.  And I was a nobody compared to some of my friends.  But I was doing okay and I kimnd of wish I stayed with it

Spider bites be damned.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2010, 01:40:40 PM »
Fat, it's my understanding that the Fantastic Four 'critters" are all going to be replace with new Hollywood actor 'critters'.

Not positive about that though.

But even that uncertain/unreliable news opens up new opportunities for some of us self-confident GetBigggers (Count me out though!)

:( i thought they were all pretty good for their parts especially johnny and dr doom.
175lbs by 31st July