Author Topic: Terrible Synthol use  (Read 12374 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Terrible Synthol use
« on: March 24, 2010, 11:11:05 PM »
Worse than The Situation's big armed body

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
Re: Terrible Synthol use
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 11:15:24 PM »
synthol is for losers

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 12:28:16 AM »
synthol saved bodybuilding!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 12:29:50 AM »
synthol is the shit!

No doubt about it...

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 01:14:14 AM »
^ hahahaha LMFAO. I can't believe how delisional some people are!

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 02:29:47 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 03:22:18 AM »
synthol is the shit!

Funniest of the lot

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 08:54:33 AM »
I don't get it.......do these guys think that people are confusing that for muscle?  It looks like a mixture of fat and fluids.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 09:06:32 AM »

its laughable that nasser critisizes other's alleged synthol use....his shoulders just became a joke in his later years (flex was right there with em' though)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:47 AM »
I love the old guy in the blue shirt and baseball cap above and his goofy looking buddy.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 09:32:53 AM »
They have that show on vid:

lol

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 09:41:39 AM »
is there an example of "Good" Synthol Use?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »
They have that show on vid:

lol
at 3:00 i felt like killing myself just for watching that shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »
Can't believe you forgot this douche.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 04:34:17 PM »
synthol-filled muscles are as natural or un-natural as muscles derived from the intensive usage use of steroids, HGH, insulin, IGF-1, etc etc

For a bodybuilder the difference is obvious but for a "civilian" it all looks the same. The yuck factor is the same- don't fool urselves-  and they are mostly right, I mean some people shoot oil directly into muscles, others go through the rigmarole of shoting  a ton of diff drugs to get muscle tissue to grow in those muscles, but they are basically as artificial as one another . Only bodybuilders can t  notice the similarities-, civilians with their untrained eye see through the bullshit of fake muscles- they re fake if they are made of oil  and they are fake if they are the product of all kinds of muscle-building drugs and which will disappear after some months if that crap got out of the system

who is fooling who?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »
synthol-filled muscles are as natural or un-natural as muscles derived from the intensive usage use of steroids, HGH, insulin, IGF-1, etc etc

For a bodybuilder the difference is obvious but for a "civilian" it all looks the same. The yuck factor is the same- don't fool urselves-  and they are mostly right, I mean some people shoot oil directly into muscles, others go through the rigmarole of shoting  a ton of diff drugs to get muscle tissue to grow in those muscles, but they are basically as artificial as one another . Only bodybuilders can t  notice the similarities-, civilians with their untrained eye see through the bullshit of fake muscles- they re fake if they are made of oil  and they are fake if they are the product of all kinds of muscle-building drugs and which will disappear after some months if that crap got out of the system

who is fooling who?

just cause the general public is not intelligent enough understand the differnce between two things; does not mean there is not a HUGE difference.  the general masses are ignorant to many many things going on in the world.....does not mean they are unimportant

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 04:50:00 PM »
i think u missed my point- are they really  that different??

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 04:50:27 PM »

who is fooling who?
does synthol improve strength gains? I dont believe it does and if it doesnt than there is certainly a huge difference

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 05:02:50 PM »
come on, everyone knows bbing is not about strength- if u wanna be strong u follow the powerlifting route- BBing is about appearance, not functional muscle- that is why phil heath had an injury while posing, ronnie had to get O2 behind the curtains and dillet had to be carried outa stage like a freaking card board poster after having a whole body cramp

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
Worse than The Situation's big armed body

That's the famous "synthol dancer"
O

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 05:24:13 PM »
is there an example of "Good" Synthol Use?

I'm sure most top level bodybuilders use very small amounts of it here and there.

Good synthol use is when you can't tell it's been used.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 05:26:27 PM »
according to tonymctones good use is when it gives u strength gains

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 06:31:02 PM »
come on, everyone knows bbing is not about strength- if u wanna be strong u follow the powerlifting route- BBing is about appearance, not functional muscle- that is why phil heath had an injury while posing, ronnie had to get O2 behind the curtains and dillet had to be carried outa stage like a freaking card board poster after having a whole body cramp
never said it was brain child, but to say that synthol is the same as hgh or steroids is idiotic...

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »
why?

think out of the box (forgive overly used expression, but useful here)

you have two types of "muscle" sizes that can only be attained via "drug" intake , in different forms albeit

Now obviously the guy taking test, slin, HGH etc, goes to the gym and lifts some weights. The synthol guy also goes but does not take the other supps and does not train or diet as hard.

but a true natural (like me) can go to the gym and lift with 5 times more intensity than the drugged up guy and get nowhere the same results. Have u seen the male pros training- the intensity , even weights after a while are  a joke. I see fbbs training and they lift half my poundages and have  more muscle than me and most natural men-

In a weird way -if u dont discount it right away out of digust but actually take sometime to think it over- the all synthol guys are in a way, more genuine.

Now i dont expect u to agree with me but make a small effort to see where i am coming from anyway

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 12:37:28 AM »
synthol hurts!