Author Topic: Pizza delivery ownage........  (Read 18329 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Pizza delivery ownage........
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »
The restaurant business in US reminds me of the mafia.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »
My daughter had some friends over to watch scary movies last night, so i ordered a big pizza for them.  The guy arrives with the pizza, which was $17.00.  So I pay for it and then throw the guy a 5 as a tip.....not a bad fucking tip.

He turns around and starts walking away without saying a word so i say "yo buddy you forgot something...." and he comes back. So i take the 5 back and i say "you can't even say "thank you"?....learn some fucking manners." And i went back in my house.  COCK.

another alpha man dream by gronk ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2010, 01:07:21 PM »

Says the twink who doesn't weigh as much as a slice of pizza.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »

Do you arabs get a 30-minute delivery guarantee?  How fast can the camels run anyway?   

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2010, 01:14:54 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 01:25:34 PM »

Unprovoked Al Qaeda meltdown

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2010, 01:36:40 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »
I'll never order a pizza, or anything that will require tipping. He probably spit in it on the way to you anyway.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2010, 01:45:07 PM »

Good one...never to late to teach someone some manners.

Actually if the parents didnth teach em, there s very few chance they ll learn it from someone else later in life. It could happen, theorically, but most of the time people once they re "adults" dont listen to anyone else but themselves.

And jizz or spit in your pizza.

I guess it's the last time groink gives a $5 tip to a pizza delivery guy.

That being said, there are also big chances the whole story is what groink wish he had done but didnt do. Looks like all this time spent pumping his biceps doesnt pay much when you're facing a 16 yo pizza delivery kid who's not impressed by "your physique" at all.

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2010, 01:46:03 PM »
I'll never order a pizza, or anything that will require tipping. He probably spit in it on the way to you anyway.

I used to deliver pizza as a second job for extra cash, I never touched the food, and wouldn't. Everyone at the restaurant I worked at wouldn't, even if they were provoked, it's just disgusting. But as for OP's wet dream, pics or it didn't happen. Why does everyone post what they FELT like doing at the time of an incident as if they actuallly did it? It's getting old...

SG

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

if groink's story pissed me off as much as it did you, i'd just behead myself, wink wink.  (do it, you terrorist)
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2010, 01:53:50 PM »
I used to deliver pizza as a second job for extra cash, I never touched the food, and wouldn't. Everyone at the restaurant I worked at wouldn't, even if they were provoked, it's just disgusting. But as for OP's wet dream, pics or it didn't happen. Why does everyone post what they FELT like doing at the time of an incident as if they actuallly did it? It's getting old...

SG

::) ::)  sorry my full-time camera crew was on break. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2010, 01:57:49 PM »
 ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2010, 03:30:43 PM »
Did you also flex your arms so as to humiliate this loser?

I like to pull my underwear up my ass and hit a back double bi when something like that happens.

Not saying thank you for a tip - douche bag move.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2010, 05:05:40 PM »
Groink you cheap fuck, what are you gonna save that $5 for? An amp of sustanon?  ::)  ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 05:26:40 PM »
I like to pull my underwear up my ass and hit a back double bi when something like that happens.

Not saying thank you for a tip - douche bag move.

True, ridiculous when ppl take for granted that they should get a (big) tip for anything they do no matter how crap they maybe be doing.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2010, 07:38:12 PM »

lol ;D

but i really see it a bad decision to take the tips back from the guy!!.. when you do any good behavior you should not wait for a "reward"!!..

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2010, 07:43:54 PM »
maybe he said it and you didnt here him

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 07:54:30 PM »
you're an idiot.... if you couldn't afford the five dollar tip, you shouldnt of offered it up in the first place.
But the tip isnt a guaranteed thing. I dont mind tipping at all and usually tip a lot but when someone doesnt earn it, fuck that.And he was a delivery guy not a waitress, he just brought a pizza to his door. Basically the thank you is what earns the tip. Did he make the pizza? Probably didnt even take the order, just got stoned on the way to deliver it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 08:00:51 PM »
But the tip isnt a guaranteed thing. I dont mind tipping at all and usually tip a lot but when someone doesnt earn it, fuck that.And he was a delivery guy not a waitress, he just brought a pizza to his door. Basically the thank you is what earns the tip. Did he make the pizza? Probably didnt even take the order, just got stoned on the way to deliver it.

Nah, i Tip and i even tip if it was included in the bill. If the guy did not even say "Thank You" well then, Fuck Him because that is basic manners 101. I tip $10 on every order but i generally get the same old dude and he will make small talk.  8)

Stay away from Dominos in the South.  8) 
D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2010, 08:06:29 PM »
id say its a guarantee if you give it to the person.... i mean who takes a tip back? Was the absence of a thank you so egregious or was it a matter of not being able to afford it? i guess we will never know

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »
Nah, i Tip and i even tip if it was included in the bill. If the guy did not even say "Thank You" well then, Fuck Him because that is basic manners 101. I tip $10 on every order but i generally get the same old dude and he will make small talk.  8)

Stay away from Dominos in the South.  8) 
Trust me I will always throw down for the tip. Waitress's or waitor's don't make shit an hour and I know the tip is there real paycheck.But If they seem like they don't give a damn, tip will reflect it and doesn't mean I stiff them. Just wont be as much.Damn though, you throw them $10 for pizza! Do most pizza places pay for your gas?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »
id say its a guarantee if you give it to the person.... i mean who takes a tip back? Was the absence of a thank you so egregious or was it a matter of not being able to afford it? i guess we will never know
Yeah I dont think I ever asked for the tip back I admit. I dought Groink did either and is exagarating for effect. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »
lol ;D

but i really see it a bad decision to take the tips back from the guy!!.. when you do any good behavior you should not wait for a "reward"!!..
are you trying to say that Groink needs some good ol therapy?  ;D
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
Yeah I dont think I ever asked for the tip back I admit. I dought Groink did either and is exagarating for effect. ;D

Oh I did it...make no mistake  :)

"affording" it isn't the issue...I didn't think twice about it. He was a dick who basically threw my pizza at me and didn't even say "thanks bro" for a $5 tip on a $17 order...which is a pretty righteous tip. Fuck Him