Author Topic: Pizza delivery ownage........  (Read 18317 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Pizza delivery ownage........
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »
Did he say anything back? probably was too scared to say anything. And are you 100% sure he knew about the extra 5 bucks? maybe he didn't count it is what i was thinking... whenever we order he counts after getting back to his car.
follow the arrows

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2010, 08:24:07 PM »
are you trying to say that Groink needs some good ol therapy?  ;D

seriously i see it a very shameful act to take tips back from a delivery guy!!.. gronk didnt punish the guy when he did this, he just made himself look cheap imo!..

so gronk, do you always say "thank you" when somebody gives you tips after installing his TV??.. :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »
Oh I did it...make no mistake  :)

"affording" it isn't the issue...I didn't think twice about it. He was a dick who basically threw my pizza at me and didn't even say "thanks bro" for a $5 tip on a $17 order...which is a pretty righteous tip. Fuck Him

You taught that jackass a good lesson on basic courtesy, customer service and minding his manners. They should refund you for the pizza, IMO ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2010, 08:26:48 PM »
Trust me I will always throw down for the tip. Waitress's or waitor's don't make shit an hour and I know the tip is there real paycheck.But If they seem like they don't give a damn, tip will reflect it and doesn't mean I stiff them. Just wont be as much.Damn though, you throw them $10 for pizza! Do most pizza places pay for your gas?

Yea, i am in Georgia right now and it is really in the mountains and i know that the guy does not make shit. I live in Florida and they charge way too damn much for a Large Pizza... >:( I tip a waiter/Waitress on PERFORMANCE I hate it when they are texting on their phones while i am calling for some water or my sick mother needs a fuckin extra fork or spoon.  >:( I had one girl who was making fun of my mom and her eye was ajared (Prosthetic Eye) and i fuckin went off on their whole staff and got her fired and the manager.  >:(
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2010, 08:29:25 PM »
seriously i see it a very shameful act to take tips back from a delivery guy!!.. gronk didnt punish the guy when he did this, he just made himself look cheap imo!..

so gronk, do you always say "thank you" when somebody gives you tips after installing his TV??.. :-X

Do you always say thanks when someone throws you a nickel for shining their shoes, Aladdin ?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »
Yea, i am in Georgia right now and it is really in the mountains and i know that the guy does not make shit. I live in Florida and they charge way too damn much for a Large Pizza... >:( I tip a waiter/Waitress on PERFORMANCE I hate it when they are texting on their phones while i am calling for some water or my sick mother needs a fuckin extra fork or spoon.  >:( I had one girl who was making fun of my mom and her eye was ajared (Prosthetic Eye) and i fuckin went off on their whole staff and got her fired and the manager.  >:(
thats fucked up man, why can't people be nice when its their fuckin job to do so?  ???
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2010, 08:33:51 PM »
Did he say anything back? probably was too scared to say anything. And are you 100% sure he knew about the extra 5 bucks? maybe he didn't count it is what i was thinking... whenever we order he counts after getting back to his car.

Dude like i said...I gave him the 17 and then I said "here ya go" and gave him the tip, which he just grabbed and turned away without saying a word.....like i was doing him a favor..... Like i said....Fuck That

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »
You taught that jackass a good lesson on basic courtesy, customer service and minding his manners. They should refund you for the pizza, IMO ;D

owning a delivery guy is not something to be proud of because a delivery guy is normally instructed not to answer back the impoliteness of any customer!!..

any delivery guy normally suffers on daily bases meeting a lot of ppl, some are good, some are bad, and some are mad!!.. he may find a little silly kid opening the door for him then calling him names after taking the pizza or whatever.. he may find a fat angry man taking back the tip he has just given to him... etc..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2010, 08:34:48 PM »
thats fucked up man, why can't people be nice when its their fuckin job to do so?  ???

Ohh, she was crying and shit but i had it on my phone and i was so fucking pissed.

"I am a college student....I need this Job....My mom wants me to know what working is like"...blah..blah...Blah

On her way out, she was yelling at me and saying that he B/F, mom and dad would Kill me..... ::) ::)
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
owning a delivery guy is not something to be proud of because a delivery guy is normally instructed not to answer back the impoliteness of any customer!!..

Looks like someone delivers food for a living

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »

any delivery guy normally suffers on daily bases meeting a lot of ppl, some are good, some are bad, and some are mad!!.. he may find a little silly kid opening the door for him then calling him names after taking the pizza or whatever.. he may find a fat angry man taking back the tip he has just given to him... etc..

You don't get the point, do you? This wouldn't be an issue if the delivery guy had said a simple "Thanks" after getting that tip. In fact, he should be thanking the customer anyway, for their choosing his business (or the one he works for).

Instead, he chose to be gruff and rude, and Groink taught him a good lesson by taking the tip back, which would've made him realize he'd been impolite.

If the guy had said thanks and then Groink had done what he did, then yes, what you're saying is right. But as it stands, it's good to know a jackass got taken down a peg for being impolite. So there.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2010, 08:44:22 PM »

you idiot, delivering pizza is a blast , you make a killing on tips and you get to bang teenage girls at your work for basicly doing nothing

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »
Dude like i said...I gave him the 17 and then I said "here ya go" and gave him the tip, which he just grabbed and turned away without saying a word.....like i was doing him a favor..... Like i said....Fuck That
strange behavior to say the least... he definitely deserved the upbraiding. not that hard to say thank you.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2010, 08:46:46 PM »
Ohh, she was crying and shit but i had it on my phone and i was so fucking pissed.

"I am a college student....I need this Job....My mom wants me to know what working is like"...blah..blah...Blah

On her way out, she was yelling at me and saying that he B/F, mom and dad would Kill me..... ::) ::)
;D ;D ;D I'm sure mom also wanted her to know how to behave  as well ;)
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »
My daughter had some friends over to watch scary movies last night, so i ordered a big pizza for them.  The guy arrives with the pizza, which was $17.00.  So I pay for it and then throw the guy a 5 as a tip.....not a bad fucking tip.

He turns around and starts walking away without saying a word so i say "yo buddy you forgot something...." and he comes back. So i take the 5 back and i say "you can't even say "thank you"?....learn some fucking manners." And i went back in my house.  COCK.

You gave him ONLY a $5 tip???

F'n cheap bastard ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2010, 08:53:24 PM »
You don't get the point, do you? This wouldn't be an issue if the delivery guy had said a simple "Thanks" after getting that tip. In fact, he should be thanking the customer anyway, for their choosing his business (or the one he works for).

Instead, he chose to be gruff and rude, and Groink taught him a good lesson by taking the tip back, which would've made him realize he'd been impolite.

If the guy had said thanks and then Groink had done what he did, then yes, what you're saying is right. But as it stands, it's good to know a jackass got taken down a peg for being impolite. So there.

People are just rude in general IMO.  How many times have you held a door for someone and they walk right through without saying a word?
The worst is when the person is like 15 feet behind you and you are OBVIOUSLY holding for them and they say nothing

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »
He still had it in his hand so i said  "let me see that 5 back"

Good for you!  Entitlement is a plague.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2010, 08:59:45 PM »
People are just rude in general IMO.  How many times have you held a door for someone and they walk right through without saying a word?
The worst is when the person is like 15 feet behind you and you are OBVIOUSLY holding for them and they say nothing

I agree. It's only getting worse with the current and upcoming generation :-\

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2010, 09:00:49 PM »

Totally agree on people being rude nowdays. We need more Clint Eastwoods type folk from Gran Torino

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
maybe they re just rude to you cause you look and act like a douche? How come they arent impressed by your sheer muscle mass?

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2010, 09:18:13 PM »
Welcome to America
Welcome to Slovakia

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2010, 09:21:55 PM »
maybe they re just rude to you cause you look and act like a douche? How come they arent impressed by your sheer muscle mass?

Most people are very cool to me.... but there's always a couple of pricks in the crowd. Take YOU for example  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2010, 09:31:31 PM »
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
I agree. It's only getting worse with the current and upcoming generation :-\

yes i once was in the gym and in front of me there were 3 teens friends, 2 were chatting together and the 3rd was doing a dumbbells shoulders presses,.. i found the kid struggling to do one more rep and his friends didnt bother themselves to help him so i moved towards him quickly and helped him to do one or two more reps.. then!!.. he just moved to his friends to chat with them without even looking behind to see who has helped him!!..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2010, 09:43:39 PM »
Most people are very cool to me.... but there's always a couple of pricks in the crowd. Take YOU for example  ;)

Quote from: Groink
People are just rude in general IMO.  How many times have you held a door for someone and they walk right through without saying a word?

haha yeah, i'm a prick, i start threads on the internets about how great i think i am, how i scare other people's wives, how i am an "arm don"... hahaha what a moron you are. You ve proved you re a douche several times on here, so i have no doubt you also act that way in real life.  And you wonder why people disrespect you. Maybe cause there's nothing respectable in your character?

I wont even comment on the fact most of your stories are obviously biased, one sided made up bullshit stories ... You re so insecure you constantly need to start a thread like this almost every week if not twice a week.

What a loser you are, no matter how hard you hammer your biceps 10 times a week lol, you re still being molested emotionnaly by pizza delivery guys lol. People still see you for what you are, an insecure douche who makes up internet stories cause he's getting disrespected by random people everyday and cant deal with it. How tough of you is that, "arm don".

Typical 16 y/o meathead warrior wannabe attitude, oh wait, you re in your 40s...

:-\