Author Topic: O'Reilly Pays Legal Bill for Fallen Marine's Father.  (Read 1839 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: O'Reilly Pays Legal Bill for Fallen Marine's Father.
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 10:37:20 AM »
With his money, he could do a lot more of the 'right thing'. He is just doing it for attention.

I'm sure this father, who probably is not of big means, really does not care at this point whether BOR may get some fame over this.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »
I'm sure this father, who probably is not of big means, really does not care at this point whether BOR may get some fame over this.   

I wouldn't either. I can't find fulltime work. :-\ Maybe he can help me out... ;D
I hate the State.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 10:42:46 AM »
Problem is Liberal jackoffs don't do anything privately or publicly. They are good at talking a good game about helping others, but like Obama, they never give up any of their own money.

And all of the sudden these are right wing whackos? They oppose a war supported by the right and the left. VOTED for by the left, as well as the right. That is something that can not be denied.

Even if O'Reilly had done it privately, the family would eventually had given up his name. Don't be mad that a right wing nut job beat the liberal fags to the punch.

HEHEHE!! You are a fool.

if someone makes a private donation how would you ever know about it

didn't Olberman donate ~ 50k for health care clinics (don't have the time to look up a link but that is my recollection)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 10:45:35 AM »
If there is a god why does he let dipshits like Phelps walk the earth speaking for him

If god really hated fags then why would his original church (the only true church according to the pope) be nothing more than an international pederast ring

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 10:47:21 AM »
If there is a god why does he let dipshits like Phelps walk the earth speaking for him

If god really hated fags then why would his original church (the only true church according to the pope) be nothing more than an international pederast ring

I wish some broke guy with nothing to lose would just get it done.  That whole family is pure evil and I wish physical pain upon them. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 11:02:05 AM »

God works in mysterious ways.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 11:05:53 AM »

Pederast ring, LOL!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:01 AM »
Good for him.  Great thing to do. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 02:44:53 PM »
Here's my perspective: People who truly hold a values don't need recognition for acting in accordance with them.

I'm not a hater and am glad he "Put his money where his mouth is" and helped a family abused by right wing whackos. It just seems tacky that attention had to be brought to him in the process of helping them.

Right-wing whackos?

How do you figure that?  Phelps used to be a civil rights attorney, he's sued Reagan, and he's run multiple times in Democratic primaries.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »
Good for Oreilly. And I dont care that he let people know about it. Its good to know that somebody is fighting these sewer ridden pigs. Bush should have made an executive order to arrest anybody that was protesting at soldier's funerals. Its not a free speech issue.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 07:48:43 PM »
Its not a free speech issue.

Yeah, it is...even though I would to take a tire iron to these shitbags.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 07:59:04 PM »
Maybe people should go to their church and protest.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »
Yeah, it is...even though I would to take a tire iron to these shitbags.

The first amendment doesnt give you the right to a microphone. Disrupting funerals is not free speech and is clearly not what the founders intended. If they truly want to express thier free speech rights, they should line up across an interstate freeway or along a busy public road. Or get organized outside of Capitol Hill.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 08:46:56 PM »
Unfortunately their free speech needs to be respected...now if I were to witness somebody shoot these pieces of garbage, I'm sure I would not be able to recall who the shooter was.