Author Topic: The Real Reason Palin Resigned?  (Read 3023 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Real Reason Palin Resigned?
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2010, 11:00:05 AM »
I really wish he would just answer the questions instead of obfuscation via personal attacks.

And I really wish some of you guys had more than the equivalent of a 5th grade education and understanding of economics!  TA and 240 are two of the freaking worst on this board!  Whether its the failed stim bill I argued with you jokers about (Who was fucking right on that?), cash for clunkers, or any other bs, you guys simply have what can be only considered a half ass understanding of public finance at best.  And thats being generous! 

This bogus story is largely based upon pension obligations of the state of Alaska, which really has not much to do with a current sitting governor.  Christie, Patterson, Arnold, and every other governor face the same fiscal disasters due solely to unionized public employees getting pensions that are fiscal time bombs. 

Most, if not all, of the employees who generate these unfunded liabilities we hired prior to Palin being elected and already have pensions that are vested, regardless of whether they complete their 20 yr or are or were fired.

If you can show me that as Governonr she hired massive levels of of govt employees, and greatly expanded public debt and public programs and public spending, fine, but if you are going to blame her for pension obligations, than you really should fuck off and educate yourselves since you are utterly CLUELESS on how things work.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2010, 12:04:01 PM »
I really wish he would just answer the questions instead of obfuscation via personal attacks.

..and random derailing of the topic....irrelevant pie charts..... contradictory discussions..... etc.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2010, 12:07:05 PM »
..and random derailing of the topic....irrelevant pie charts..... contradictory discussions..... etc.....

I just answered the question in the above post you fool 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2010, 01:15:44 PM »
The point is 240 it seems that you keep trying to make her relevant when she holds no political position anymore.  She may rally a few hardcore GOP hangerons, but in all reality she isn't going to be the front runner that many say she is.

And do me a favor...quit trying to find the silver lining in everything.  Sometimes it just isn't there. 

Oh, back to the question...she is a RINO like most of the GOP that have no clue regarding economics.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »
'The point is 240 it seems that you keep trying to make her relevant when she holds no political position anymore. '

What position does Romney hold? 
What position does Rudy hold?  Huck?

None of them hold andy political position - and they're the top frontrunners for 2012.

Only thune and lame duck pawlenty remain in office and in contention.  So yes, she is relevant. 

Good call on the RINO economics with her. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »
PLEASE no hucklebee or romney! 

Paul, Pence, Ryan, Thune, DeMint, Palin, or some undeclared business person or I am staying home. 

I loath romney and hucklebee.   

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2010, 01:39:08 PM »
'The point is 240 it seems that you keep trying to make her relevant when she holds no political position anymore. '

What position does Romney hold? 
What position does Rudy hold?  Huck?

None of them hold andy political position - and they're the top frontrunners for 2012.

Only thune and lame duck pawlenty remain in office and in contention.  So yes, she is relevant. 

Good call on the RINO economics with her. 

I disagree with your analysis of Huck and Romney.  I believe there have been several polls where they were very low favorites for 2012. I didn't like Palin as soon as I found out about her spending habits back when she was mayor of Wasilla...it is simply my opinion of her relevance to national politics in the current time.  I really don't think that she has a shot in 2012 either.  I really hope by then a third party comes to prominence with more people becoming more interested in the way our country is governed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2010, 01:40:56 PM »
Intrade has huck at 5.6%

Romney at 23.1
palin at 23.1
Thune at 15.3%
Pawlenty at 8.1%

Palin has been dropping a few fractions of a point - she was up by 2 fulll points a month back, I think.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »
I disagree with your analysis of Huck and Romney.  I believe there have been several polls where they were very low favorites for 2012. I didn't like Palin as soon as I found out about her spending habits back when she was mayor of Wasilla...it is simply my opinion of her relevance to national politics in the current time.  I really don't think that she has a shot in 2012 either.  I really hope by then a third party comes to prominence with more people becoming more interested in the way our country is governed.

The only 3rd party type I can see is either a figure like Petraeus, Steve Wynn, Donald Trump, michael Bloomberg, or some business or military person who has credibility in their field.  

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2010, 07:37:37 AM »
The only 3rd party type I can see is either a figure like Petraeus, Steve Wynn, Donald Trump, michael Bloomberg, or some business or military person who has credibility in their field.  

I would never vote for Bloomberg or Trump.  Trump loves himself way too much, and I think that he might allow foreign leaders to touch his comeover.  Bloomberg clearly doesn't respect the Constitution in regards to the 2nd ammendment and his "investigations" into other states.  That's bullshit. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2010, 07:59:46 AM »
I would never vote for Bloomberg or Trump.  Trump loves himself way too much, and I think that he might allow foreign leaders to touch his comeover.  Bloomberg clearly doesn't respect the Constitution in regards to the 2nd ammendment and his "investigations" into other states.  That's bullshit. 

Look, I hate bloombergs' 2nd amendtment stuff with a passion.  I live here.  however, my point is that only a person with credible private sector accomplishments might be taken seriously in 2012. 

No huck or Romney!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2010, 08:08:07 AM »
'a person with credible private sector accomplishments might be taken seriously in 2012.  '

Do you fell palin has credible private sector accomplishments?

IMO, she's about as green as obama when it comes to that... outside of her quick stints in office... let's see:

part-time sports reporter for 2 years?
worked for lobbying big oil for a year?

1 year as 'media personality'?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2010, 11:52:01 AM »
Look, I hate bloombergs' 2nd amendtment stuff with a passion.  I live here.  however, my point is that only a person with credible private sector accomplishments might be taken seriously in 2012. 

No huck or Romney!

I understand your point; my point is that a candidate had better respect all aspects of our Constitution.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2010, 11:55:11 AM »
I understand your point; my point is that a candidate had better respect all aspects of our Constitution.

Ha ha.  I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.