Author Topic: Mexican Drug Gangs Attack Army Bases Near the Border  (Read 2130 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Mexican Drug Gangs Attack Army Bases Near the Border
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »
China, after a major economic collapse occurs.   ;D

Sounds like an interesting premise... I'll run with it. But what are we going to do about Jackie Chan?
You can't have Jackie Chan in a movie where he get's his butt kicked,  or is cast as the bad guy? That would be sacriledge... downright blasphemy!  And the same with Jet Li. You wouldn't be able to cast it. And since it's a hollywood style mental masturbation flick... the USA has to win in the end. not for any technical or plausible reasons, simply so Americans can jerk themselves off, beat their chests and chant "We're #1" over & over.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »
Sounds like an interesting premise... I'll run with it. But what are we going to do about Jackie Chan?
You can't have Jackie Chan in a movie where he get's his butt kicked,  or is cast as the bad guy? That would be sacriledge... downright blasphemy!  And the same with Jet Li. You wouldn't be able to cast it. And since it's a hollywood style mental masturbation flick... the USA has to win in the end. not for any technical or plausible reasons, simply so Americans can jerk themselves off, beat their chests and chant "We're #1" over & over.

Red Dawn is one of my favorite movies ever.  WOLVERINES! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 02:40:26 PM »
And how could we ever forget? 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »
This was not a case of open season on law abiding citizens. It was a case of a para-military attacck on an army base. let the army deal with it, ...that's what they are there for, ...or do you like 333386 believe that rednecks with guns are more capable than the Mexican army?

The Mexican army is completely incapable, I'm voting for the rednecks.
S

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »
you have to believe CIA has some type of surveillance watching these pricks every move. Its time to push the red button.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 07:26:12 AM »
And how could we ever forget? 

Did you ever wonder why the adults never stepped up and fought?  Honestly though, Red Dawn is one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies.  I will definitely be going to see the remake.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 07:30:17 AM »
Did you ever wonder why the adults never stepped up and fought?  Honestly though, Red Dawn is one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies.  I will definitely be going to see the remake.

I thought they were rounded up first.  Remember they got out got their shit and ran tot he hills? 

Not to divert, but I always wondered by the Jews allowed themselves to be taken to the camps since that would be a similar real life situation where that occured.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 07:37:26 AM »
the problem is the demand. 

You can find a hundred ways to patch up the dam, but water pressure will keep on causing new holes to appear.  The key is to stop the water from arriving.

Triple the prison time for all american drug crimes.
I know, libertarians say legalize, but they don't talk about solutions to this violence.

Triple the prison time.  This puts a lot of people to work building prisons and then manning them.  It also takes a lot of drug users off the welfare teet when they get locked up.

American casual drug users will decide it's not worth 5 years in prison to score, so they'll stop doing drugs as much.  This will leave MEX with a whole lot of drugs to sell to someone else. 

We obviously choose not to stop the supply - we could mine borders, use planes, militias, etc and stop it.  But we don't.  So why not end demand?  Unless you are going to play ultra-lib and cry that junkie on the corner (already breaking the law for the 2000th time this year) deserves his freedom?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 07:39:36 AM »
I thought they were rounded up first.  Remember they got out got their shit and ran tot he hills? 

Not to divert, but I always wondered by the Jews allowed themselves to be taken to the camps since that would be a similar real life situation where that occured.     

They were, but why did they allow themselves to be rounded up?

240, the CTer in me says there is a very obvious reason why we don't stop the supply.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 07:43:08 AM »

Probably for the same reason the Japanese allowed Canadian & American officials to herd them into camps during WWII. Because there were men with guns herding them into the camps dah!  ::)
It's not llike they knew in advance that they were going to die.

The racism on the part of North American governments was palpable tho.
They didn't do that to their European enemies (Germans Americans or German Canadians), ...but the Japanese... well...  :-\
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 07:46:04 AM »
Probably for the same reason the Japanese allowed Canadian & American officials to herd them into camps during WWII. Because there were men with guns herding them into the camps dah!  ::)
It's not llike they knew in advance that they were going to die.

The racism on the part of North American governments was palpable tho.
They didn't do that to their European enemies (Germans Americans or German Canadians), ...but the Japanese... well...  :-\

I disagree, maybe the first jews did not know. 

BTW - how many Japanese American citizens did we execute during WW2?   

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 07:53:15 AM »
I disagree, maybe the first jews did not know.  

BTW - how many Japanese American citizens did we execute during WW2?  

I'm not claiming North Americans executed Japanese, just that they rounded them up and put them into camps.
The Germans did the same with the Jews. Subsequent jews rounded up would not have known they were being shipped to their deaths. How could they? It's not like the prisoners in Auschwitz could send a letter out, or make a phone call warning people not to get on the trains.
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 07:55:45 AM »
If I was a Jew living in prewar Germany, and I witnessed all the anti-jewish legislation being enacted....  Well that would be my cue to leave in a hurry...

:o
S

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 08:00:00 AM »
1.  Bring the troops home and put them on the border.

...Peak Oil happened in 2003. Congratulations, this recommendation alone would reduce America to Third World status inside 5 years. Mexico is collapsing precisely because they passed peak oil production a few years ago.

2.  Pay out of work rednecks with rifles $100 a day to patrol the border. 

...with what?

America's border with Mexico is 1,969 miles long. Placing one redneck every quarter mile would cost at least a quarter billion dollars a year; or a cool billion once you add in the cost of three eight hour shifts... and that's real money, not computer entry trillions dished out to banks and billionaires (who don't spend it). Now add in the cost of fuel; shelter; equipment; support... troops would be cheaper: entry level privates in the American military often qualify for food stamps, they don't earn $500 to $700 dollars a week (tax free).

3.  Detain, debrief, deport!

...at what cost? ...and for what purpose?

4.  Lay mines, ieds, etc in well crossed paths. 

...who gets this contract for 197 million landmines? ...and who pays for them? Not to mention this is a breach of the Geneva Convention.

5.  Fill all water holes with piss and arsnic.

...another breach of the Geneva Convention, but on top of this: arsenic is expensive and piss isn't poisonous.

In low concentrations arsenic is actually a pick-me-up, lethal concentrations would spoil the water table for centuries with a heavy metal poison.

6.  Illegals that are captured must work building a 2010 sytle Hadrians' wall.   

...you do know that Hadrian's Wall was considered a joke by the Scots even when it was built? Don't you?

It's only four to five feet tall and within months of it being built the Scots had placed gates in it and started taxing Roman traders crossing the border.

333386, sometimes I think you type without thinking.

The CHEAPEST and EASIEST way to stabilise Mexico is to support the Mexican government directly (money and aid) and simply buy up the supply of street drugs (or similarly negate demand) passing into North America.

The Luke

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2010, 08:04:06 AM »
If I was a Jew living in prewar Germany, and I witnessed all the anti-jewish legislation being enacted....  Well that would be my cue to leave in a hurry...

:o

Alot did... those with the financial ability to do so. Those that were poor... ended up in ghettos then camps.
My girlfriends parents owned a textile factory that actually manufactured the uniforms for the Nazis. They got out. took most of their wealth with them too. They converted it to diamonds and baked them into into loaves of bread which they carried with them. They went to Austria, ...and eventually had to leave there too. It wasn't until they eventually settled in Canada that they felt safe enough to actually put down roots and start a family. For 20 years... they kept their bags packed and were prepared to leave at a moment's notice.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2010, 08:09:39 AM »

333386, sometimes I think you type without thinking.

Only sometimes? ...I think it's waaaay more than only sometimes.  :-X
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2010, 08:16:58 AM »
Only sometimes? ...I think it's waaaay more than only sometimes.  :-X