Author Topic: Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'  (Read 14826 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Every brain dead liberal moron should see this site and explain to me how we pay this off:

www.usdebtclock.org

JUST FUCKING WOW.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
JUST FUCKING WOW.

What the size of the debt?   

The fact that people think SS, Medicare, Medicade are doing great?

That people think we need more govt spending and debt financed "stimulus"? 

StuartR

• Getbig III
Every brain dead liberal moron should see this site and explain to me how we pay this off:

www.usdebtclock.org

Please provide your assessment of how "liberal" vs. "conservative" presidents have handled the national debt since Gerald Ford.

thanks in advance

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Please provide your assessment of how "liberal" vs. "conservative" presidents have handled the national debt since Gerald Ford.

thanks in advance

I'm not talking about "presidents".  I'm talking about people who want more govt spending and think we can afford to spend more money on social welfare programs. 

StuartR

• Getbig III
I'm not talking about "presidents".  I'm talking about people who want more govt spending and think we can afford to spend more money on social welfare programs. 

setting aside for a moment the inherent value of social programs, reagan, bush, and bush jr. cut them. clinton expanded them.

maybe social programs arent the problem???????????? :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Since its the congress who actually spends the money, why not put a graph of spending in terms of which party controlled congress as a contrast?

By my analysis, since Pelosi has taken over the house in 2006, spending has absolutely skyrocketed. 

StuartR

• Getbig III
Yes, it was surely Pelosi who submitted Bush's record 3.1 trillion budget in 2008, which included cuts to social programs yet still managed to run a deficit of 400 billion  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, it was surely Pelosi who submitted Bush's record 3.1 trillion budget in 2008, which included cuts to social programs yet still managed to run a deficit of 400 billion  ::)

SOURCE FOR CLAIMS?

BTW - WE ARE NOW RUNNING 1.75 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS. 

DO TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT?   

StuartR

• Getbig III
SOURCE FOR CLAIMS?

BTW - WE ARE NOW RUNNING 1.75 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS.  

DO TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT?  

http://tinyurl.com/yhyerxr

Obama has been garbage as far as I'm concerned, but many of his ideals are correct
look at any fiscally viable first-world country. the path to fiscal viability in this day and age isn't cutting social programs; besides going against the ideals of enlightened democracy, it enhances social stratification, which is instrumentally bad for any society as evident historically. the path to fiscal viability involves progressive taxation and avoiding decade long wars halfway across the world that have zero geopolitical value.

again, this formula is true of every fiscally viable first world country that exists today. American hegemony and, by extention, American exceptionalism are obsolete, its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://tinyurl.com/yhyerxr

Obama has been garbage as far as I'm concerned, but many of his ideals are correct
look at any fiscally viable first-world country. the path to fiscal viability in this day and age isn't cutting social programs; besides going against the ideals of enlightened democracy, it enhances social stratification, which is instrumentally bad for any society as evident historically. the path to fiscal viability involves progressive taxation and avoiding decade long wars halfway across the world that have zero geopolitical value.

again, this formula is true of every fiscally viable first world country that exists today. American hegemony and, by extention, American exceptionalism are obsolete, its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Look, I was thrown of freerepublic for bashing bush so much on his reckless fiscal insanity and was no fan of him either.  I am more of the views of Ron Paul on a lot of these issues and think we need to get rid of both parties since both are awful and use a few issues like guns, god, and gays to divide the people. 

On money matters, both are taxing and screwing us royally. 

StuartR

• Getbig III
so we can agree on elements of true fiscal conservatism then, at least
unfortunately it doesn't seem to be an "option" right now

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
stuart, we could use a mind like yours on the political board!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Help me out with this. The first order of the President is to protect his country. If I'm reading this correctly Bush did just that. Obama on the other hand if failing at protecting the country and leaving us vulnerable and weakening our defense.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'm sorry Coach... "How" is Obama "failing" at protecting this country?

I don't recall a successful terrorist plot occurring yet.

How did Bush "succeed" for that matter? Did I forget who was President on 9/11/2001 or did you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm sorry Coach... "How" is Obama "failing" at protecting this country?

I don't recall a successful terrorist plot occurring yet.

How did Bush "succeed" for that matter? Did I forget who was President on 9/11/2001 or did you?

Should I remind you the preceding president had BinLaden at least 10 times in his sights and let his go? USS Cole, Twin Towers, US Embassy Attacks, etc, etc and NOTHING was done. Obama is making enemies with our allies and friends with dictators and enemies plus just this week, he's seeking nuclear disarmament for our country. He is weakening our national defense. He is nothing less than a traitor to our country.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Coach ...are you out of your mind?????????? A traitor??? For what ...for actually killing or capturing more enemies in the first year than W did in 8?? You said yourself ...W had Bin Laden in his sights ..why exactly did he let him escape? I'm trying to find an answer to that one yet....Dude you 're starting to sound a little out there calling the President of your country a traitor....just sayin.  ;)

ps. and just in case you are referring to Clinton , let's not forget the Twin Towers happened under Bush and not Clinton.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Should I remind you the preceding president had BinLaden at least 10 times in his sights and let his go? USS Cole, Twin Towers, US Embassy Attacks, etc, etc and NOTHING was done. Obama is making enemies with our allies and friends with dictators and enemies plus just this week, he's seeking nuclear disarmament for our country. He is weakening our national defense. He is nothing less than a traitor to our country.

You are certainly not the  brightest brick in the pile are you.  Nuclear disarmament? Really? You have been listening to Limbaugh way too much dude.  In no way are we going to get rid of our nukes, we're going to keep them, but not use them.   There's nothing wrong with that and in no way does it mean we're going to be in a weakened state, we still have the nukes they are not going anywhere.  Our national defense is not solely rested on the shoulders of our nuclear capability, which as I've explained, isn't going anywhere.

Sometimes it really amazes me that people actually think the way you do.  I wonder if it's just a joke to get a rise out of people or if you are sincere in your beliefs.  You've been too consistent in your sensationalism for me to believe that it's a joke.

Just fucking sad.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
I didn't read the entire thread, but I thought this article was very interesting and I agree with it, generally:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704896104575140063408610580.html

StuartR

• Getbig III
stuart, we could use a mind like yours on the political board!

I don't have a ton of time to browse and post but feel free to pm me with any threads that you'd like me to contribute to

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
START TReaty Strategic Arms REDUCTION Treaty.  Keyword REDUCTION.  8)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
You are certainly not the  brightest brick in the pile are you.  Nuclear disarmament? Really? You have been listening to Limbaugh way too much dude.  In no way are we going to get rid of our nukes, we're going to keep them, but not use them.   There's nothing wrong with that and in no way does it mean we're going to be in a weakened state, we still have the nukes they are not going anywhere.  Our national defense is not solely rested on the shoulders of our nuclear capability, which as I've explained, isn't going anywhere.

Sometimes it really amazes me that people actually think the way you do.  I wonder if it's just a joke to get a rise out of people or if you are sincere in your beliefs.  You've been too consistent in your sensationalism for me to believe that it's a joke.

Just fucking sad.

;D ;D
http://us.mobile.reuters.com/mobile/m/AnyArticle/p.rdt?URL=http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63800B20100409

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Just fucking sad.

MMmm, it's been in the news almost everyday this week :-\.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Where are you getting your news from? Honestly, what do you listen to , what do you read? I'm curious, straight question. And dont give me the "I read everything and anything I get my hands on" Sarah Palin type of answer.  ;D

"Under the new plan, the U.S. promises not to use nuclear weapons against countries that don't have them. The policy would not apply to states like North Korea and Iran, however, because of their refusal to cooperate with the international community on nonproliferation standards".

Emmortal

• Getbig V

It hasn't been on any "real" news that I've seen.  MSNBC and Fox are not real news.