Author Topic: WHO here SUPPORTS Dismantling the MILITARY as Ron Paul does? I do!  (Read 3359 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: WHO here SUPPORTS Dismantling the MILITARY as Ron Paul does? I do!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 11:31:06 PM »
I do!

3333336 and others?

I think you should be dismantled.

You seriously have mental problems. You have made more anti Paul AND pro Paul  comments than anyone in the history of the internet. Get a frigging job, or donate your time to feed the homeless or some shit and let them stay with you under your parents roof or something. Anything would be better than watching you make an ass of yourself day in and day out.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 11:38:15 PM »
WHO here SUPPORTS Dismantling the MILITARY as Ron Paul does? I do!

Thats the title is it not douchbag.....

Now as to the content. HaHAHHHGAAGGGHHGAAAHHAAH AHHAHHAAH.....We're the only thing standing in the way of u pussies and being prison raped by every 3rd world shitbag on the planet. Ron Paul is a nut...once he got briefed on all the threats out there, he's shit himself as president.

Is there really a need for 700 bases and over half a million soilders around the world?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 11:45:52 PM »
Most of our large bases are on US soil. We have some moderately sized bases outside, the bases in Germany are small. The Cold War is over and the large units are either gone or in the US. Forward bases in Germany or elsewhere make it eaiser to deploy when needed. We need a naval presence in the Pacific......all this secures trade routes and ensures that our economy and the Western money machine continues to churn...the oil is in the Middle East, so we're here. Do any of u honestly trust anybody else around the world. That would be ridiculously naive.
L

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 02:08:01 AM »
WHO here SUPPORTS Dismantling the MILITARY as Ron Paul does? I do!

Thats the title is it not douchbag.....

Now as to the content. HaHAHHHGAAGGGHHGAAAHHAAH AHHAHHAAH.....We're the only thing standing in the way of u pussies and being prison raped by every 3rd world shitbag on the planet. Ron Paul is a nut...once he got briefed on all the threats out there, he's shit himself as president.

AMEN. And I'm not sure he is even all that great on economics as I am inclined to think he is. Sometimes I think people like him give legitimacy to all those accusations of Republicans being brainless free market robots. It disturbs me that he wasnt even willing to consider the TARP program in the fall of 08.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 02:28:30 AM »
AMEN. And I'm not sure he is even all that great on economics as I am inclined to think he is. Sometimes I think people like him give legitimacy to all those accusations of Republicans being brainless free market robots. It disturbs me that he wasnt even willing to consider the TARP program in the fall of 08.
Good Post QFT.

I Love The True Adon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 04:08:34 AM »
Is there really a need for 700 bases and over half a million soilders around the world?

The issue is that we simply cannot afford it if we are going to also have a welfare state.  The two are simply not compatible. 

I would prefer no welfare state and have military strength instead, but we cant have both. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 05:53:25 AM »
I agree..and since the nanny state isn't even remotely in the Constitution.....fuck u work hard and stay the hell away from my check book. Less then 50% on the population pays income taxes...fuck them. No ticky no laundry.
L