Author Topic: 1 year on the Island of Bali  (Read 5145 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: 1 year on the Island of Bali
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »
Have you been there? Don't think so. World outside your moms place is very very dangerous.

Hey, it's the know-it-all gimmick crawling out of the shadows to tell me how much he knows about the world because he watches a lot of youtube videos. Your ability to navigate the search function of youtube makes you so clever and full of life experience!  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2010, 11:01:14 AM »
Hey, it's the know-it-all gimmick crawling out of the shadows to tell me how much he knows about the world because he watches a lot of youtube videos. Your ability to navigate the search function of youtube makes you so clever and full of life experience!  ::)
are you sugggesting that ballslight is going to bali on his "great life's adventure" ?

Do you think he'll get fucked up on extacy and sample a lady with a cock ?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2010, 11:04:14 AM »

???

This doesn't make sense, as usual. Unlike you, I've traveled around the world, and know from experience. Not you, you never go anywhere, never been anywhere, but still has an "opinion".  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2010, 11:05:42 AM »
are you sugggesting that ballslight is going to bali on his "great life's adventure" ?

Do you think he'll get fucked up on extacy and sample a lady with a cock ?

Well, according to him it's only Thailand that has lady boys. Why he knows that is beyond me, though.

???

This doesn't make sense, as usual. Unlike you, I've traveled around the world, and know from experience. Not you, you never go anywhere, never been anywhere, but still has an "opinion".  ::)

Of course you have. Thanks to google and youtube, we can all say that we've traveled the world and know from experience. You know it all, gimmick king of youtube.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2010, 11:07:37 AM »
Of course you have. Thanks to google and youtube, we can all say that we've traveled the world and know from experience. You know it all, gimmick king of youtube.

Looks like I've hit a nerve. Okay, goodbye now.  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2010, 11:09:06 AM »
I've heard they are pretty conservative. They are deeply religious i guess... sex after the marriage :D

But the island must be filled with Australian and American tourist hoes, and they just want to have fun :D
Thats where that Yellow Bamboo scam is at...a lotta Euro, American, Aussy people traveled there and "study" Yellow Bamboo and think that they can stop an attacker with their "chi force", but all they are doing is yelling really loudly.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »
Thats where that Yellow Bamboo scam is at...a lotta Euro, American, Aussy people traveled there and "study" Yellow Bamboo and think that they can stop an attacker with their "chi force", but all they are doing is yelling really loudly.
:D

I'm picturing that  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »
Looks like I've hit a nerve. Okay, goodbye now.  ;)

Hit a nerve? Great, another gimmick that thinks his opinion is important to people on Getbig.  :-\

Lady Heather

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2010, 11:20:03 AM »
Hit a nerve? Great, another gimmick that thinks his opinion is important to people on Getbig.  :-\

I like Hershey bars.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »

I'm picturing that  :D
I posted it a few months back, and there are YouTube vids of them yelling and people "falling down" due the chi force pushing them down.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2010, 11:26:59 AM »
I posted it a few months back, and there are YouTube vids of them yelling and people "falling down" due the chi force pushing them down.

I remember

ballslight should learn that to be prepared to defend himself lol

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2010, 11:46:03 AM »
end of the day bali is still a soft target for extremists since it is a party island for westerners with low moral standards.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2010, 01:05:38 PM »
eeeh, sounds scary. The first thing is well known, you can find it even on the wiki, but where is your second statement coming from? I knew there  is some terrorism going on, but is the situation so bad? Hope not...

That guy is right about the first but wrong about the second. Nonetheless, any third world country is a dangerous place to be if you're a foreigner. Brasil is a nice place to vacation but I would never ventured out alone. Things can go South very quick and the police won't do shit unless you bribe them. And never ever say "I have my rights." That's just asking for riotous laughter and a vicious ass beating. Best you never go out alone.

What did you get you scholarship for? That quite an achievement.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2010, 01:19:27 PM »
To tell the truth pellius, i didnt really do anything for it, i was just lucky. I Had to be a university student... Its not a big scholarship, 200 dollars per month, 1 year visa, i can go to the university, free language lessons, and some help thats all i will get. Now im trying to get a japanese one for the year after the one on Bali, thats will be harder to get... But i love Japan, so i hope i will able to go there. But first lets have a blast on Bali :P

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »
This coming from a gel haired nobody skinny fat who has leopard print pillows

Brutally homolicious entendre from you pugalish

cius bitch  ;D
fail