Author Topic: Arizona to allow "citizen arrest" and profiling of illegal immigrants..  (Read 5100 times)

Alex23

At the very least they're trying to pass the bill... Good thing or bad thing?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125630791

che

• Getbig V
At least they're trying to pass the bill... Good thing or bad thing?

Bad thing.

Alex23

Bad thing.

I believe so too.. especially in AZ..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
good thing....and about fucking time...

i've been saying it for a while....profile us brownies...i dont have a problem with it....hell if i'm travelling and i get stopped i'll just take the time to have an extra beer at the airport bar...

will sure hurt a lot less than getting blown up...

and there r tonnes of pakistani and indian people that agree with me....

why the fuck do people bow down cause a few low self esteem fucks would get pissed ...i dont know  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
At the very least they're trying to pass the bill... Good thing or bad thing?

Are you implying that you want to Man the Machine Gun while watching the boarderes??

Is that what you intend to do??  ??? ???
D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Are you implying that you want to Man the Machine Gun while watching the boarderes??

Is that what you intend to do??  ??? ???

well if you aren't up for stopping illegals entry into this country....i should let about a 10 million pakistanis and indians and another 10 mil africans know...so when the mexicans get their amnesty...so to the others...

o yeah..forgot...russia... .srilanka..indonesia.... banglasesh

gooood luck with this country then...you dont think millions r keeping a close eye on immigration refor...errr i mean legalizing illegals
carpe` vaginum!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
well if you aren't up for stopping illegals entry into this country....i should let about a 10 million pakistanis and indians and another 10 mil africans know...so when the mexicans get their amnesty...so to the others...

o yeah..forgot...russia... .srilanka..indonesia.... banglasesh

gooood luck with this country then...you dont think millions r keeping a close eye on immigration refor...errr i mean legalizing illegals

I have noticed the Mexican increase ever since i was 14 and living in S.C. Mexicans get up to $2800 in Food Stamps and while working at a 'Ingles' in Mauldin, S.C. it made me think, how the hell do you get almost 3k in fucking food stamp money?? I saw the whites and blacks work hard and struggle paying in cash for their groceries while every Mexican had food stamps and could not speak English. I shop at Wal-Mart now and i see the same thing except, there are more and more of them....I have been asked to speak Spanish and while living in Florida, Georgia, S.C. I DO NOT LIVE IN FUCKING MEXICO OR SPAIN!! I see Guatemalans that are maybe 5' tall and they look like tanned Leprechauns.  :o
D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I have noticed the Mexican increase ever since i was 14 and living in S.C. Mexicans get up to $2800 in Food Stamps and while working at a 'Ingles' in Mauldin, S.C. it made me think, how the hell do you get almost 3k in fucking food stamp money?? I saw the whites and blacks work hard and struggle paying in cash for their groceries while every Mexican had food stamps and could not speak English. I shop at Wal-Mart now and i see the same thing except, there are more and more of them....I have been asked to speak Spanish and while living in Florida, Georgia, S.C. I DO NOT LIVE IN FUCKING MEXICO OR SPAIN!! I see Guatemalans that are maybe 5' tall and they look like tanned Leprechauns.  :o

well i'm a firm believer of walking thru the doors and slamming it shut behind me....besides...that whole "send us your tired n hungry" is flawed....send us your smart and rich..at least smart ....keep your tired n hungry and stupid

proportionally u see more mexicans in America then Indians lets say....

how many indians versus mexicans do you see if u ...lets say walk into ANY engineering school in this country
carpe` vaginum!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
well i'm a firm believer of walking thru the doors and slamming it shut behind me....besides...that whole "send us your tired n hungry" is flawed....send us your smart and rich..at least smart ....keep your tired n hungry and stupid

proportionally u see more mexicans in America then Indians lets say....

how many indians versus mexicans do you see if u ...lets say walk into ANY engineering school in this country

Michigan had many people from Various countries in their engineering programs.
D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Michigan had many people from Various countries in their engineering programs.

wow...i've walking thru university maryland engineering and math dept and almost all the TAs are indian :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
Re: Arizona to allow "citizen arrest" and profiling of illegal immigrants..
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
wow...i've walking thru university maryland engineering and math dept and almost all the TAs are indian :-\

I have A.D.D. and i mean, REAL BAD!! Engineers are on a extra level.
D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »
I have A.D.D. and i mean, REAL BAD!! Engineers are on a extra level.

i usually try to walk thru there real quick....the math / engineering dept has such a forlorn looking crowd walking around that its quite depressing ....except for the old professors...those guys have that " i just took a shit in my adult diapers and u dont even know it" look about them..... >:(
carpe` vaginum!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »

College Park or UMBC?

GW is the same way, everyone is Indian and pakistani!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
i usually try to walk thru there real quick....the math / engineering dept has such a forlorn looking crowd walking around that its quite depressing ....except for the old professors...those guys have that " i just took a shit in my adult diapers and u dont even know it" look about them..... >:(

I know alot of Engineers and Chemical Engineers but taking a look at their work and i know that i would fail...  :-\ Ann Arbor has a shitload of Foreign Engineer students.  :-\ I hate to admit it but while they were talking to me about Physics, it was over my head and they made it seem like absolutely nothing.  :-\
D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 04:07:57 PM »
I know alot of Engineers and Chemical Engineers but taking a look at their work and i know that i would fail...  :-\ Ann Arbor has a shitload of Foreign Engineer students.  :-\ I hate to admit it but while they were talking to me about Physics, it was over my head and they made it seem like absolutely nothing.  :-\

ooo...i said engineering...cause i find it boring...i actually LOVE physics...

physics people usually happen to be very intelligent and fun company...albiet most of em i know r hard core alcoholics...but if they can stay that smart and still drink that much....hey kudos!
carpe` vaginum!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 04:11:59 PM »

ooo...i said engineering...cause i find it boring...i actually LOVE physics...

physics people usually happen to be very intelligent and fun company...albiet most of em i know r hard core alcoholics...but if they can stay that smart and still drink that much....hey kudos!

I think i would have enjoyed it more but i had a really dull Professor and a professor can make or break a class. 
D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 04:12:09 PM »
the fundaental cause of the government is to preserve justice and thus order.

justice entails that no man has the right to interfere directly, purposefully, negatively or in an otherwise unwanted way with any other mans life

this also entails that only the police officers and gov. employees trained and given authority have the rigth to detain, restrain, or punish any person.

if it is unallowable for a man or officer to do to a citizen, it is unallowable for them to do it to  any man within the borders.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »
I think i would have enjoyed it more but i had a really dull Professor and a professor can make or break a class. 

u r right...which is why i hate chemistry...a fun teacher can make a class exciting...but a druid thats miserable with his/her own existance and shows up to class to monotone his/her way thru it can ruin it
carpe` vaginum!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 04:16:51 PM »
I didn't read the bill and just going by the title of this thread I don't think I want citizens arresting people just because they think they are illegal, but for chrissakes can't the cops do it if they pull someone over and the person can't proved citizenship?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »

justice entails that no man has the right to interfere directly, purposefully, negatively or in an otherwise unwanted way with any other mans life

EXTREMLY well said...i'm thinking BINGO!   i dont want to pay for other peoples health care and i dont wanna be forced to get healthcare if i dont want it
carpe` vaginum!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 04:20:23 PM »
I didn't read the bill and just going by the title of this thread I don't think I want citizens arresting people just because they think they are illegal, but for chrissakes can't the cops do it if they pull someone over and the person can't proved citizenship?

The problem with that is most of the illegals use public transportation or hitch rides.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 04:23:26 PM »
The problem with that is most of the illegals use public transportation or hitch rides.

That was just a random example. When I was living in Cali the cops were not allowed to make any inquiry if a person was an illegal immigrant no matter what the circumstances. Say, arresting someone for public drunkeness or hanging around a Home Depot waving to anybody that drives truck.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »
EXTREMLY well said...i'm thinking BINGO!   i dont want to pay for other peoples health care and i dont wanna be forced to get healthcare if i dont want it

::)

um, no.. you are required to pay taxes, taxes which support the rights of all citizens to life liberty and pursuit of happyness. health care is absolutely essential to all of those, since without life you cant have the either two..

besides, you alreayd pay more than enough taxes to pay for a universal healthcare

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 04:49:14 AM »
Barney is being transferred from Mayberry to take care of this.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 06:13:17 AM »
SS and Groink are AZ residents.they should be given guns and badges to handle the illegals 8)