Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 77689 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Pic of me
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2010, 06:05:32 AM »
This thread is twink central :-\

Your pic?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2010, 06:05:48 AM »
You think I sound arrogant?

I am a lot of bad things, but I don;t think arrogant is one of them.

You said you are AS lean as I am... i call bullshit.

and you can't tell shit from that picture.... if mesomorph did a tricep pose wearing a t-shirt he would look diced and I would know his conditioning... your arm proves jack shit, I can tell you're one of those flubery fat tummy skinny body types...

you're soft, please prove your claim that you outmuscle me and are as lean  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2010, 06:06:17 AM »
All over this board.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2010, 06:08:41 AM »
You think I sound arrogant?

I am a lot of bad things, but I don;t think arrogant is one of them.

I'm pretty sure that "Worship it", written above a picture of your flexed tricep, is the definition of arrogance.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2010, 06:08:50 AM »
This thread is twink central :-\

what's up with all these bold new posters?

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2010, 06:09:46 AM »
Here I am busting a muscleman pose at my crib.

Worship it!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2010, 06:09:58 AM »
You said you are AS lean as I am... i call bullshit.

and you can't tell shit from that picture.... if mesomorph did a tricep pose wearing a t-shirt he would look diced and I would know his conditioning... your arm proves jack shit, I can tell you're one of those flubery fat tummy skinny body types...

you're soft, please prove your claim that you outmuscle me and are as lean  :D

How about this one..... suck my cock.

I'm not gonna post pics on your command, you cuunt. I posted one that shows my physique well enough, that's all you get little boy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2010, 06:10:55 AM »
what's up with all these bold new posters?

Especially when they are going for your look >:(

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2010, 06:11:37 AM »
I'm pretty sure that "Worship it", written above a picture of your flexed tricep, is the definition of arrogance.

You obviously are too dull to recognize sarcasm. You think i'm seriously telling you all to "worship it"?  ::) It's called a fucking joke man.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2010, 06:13:50 AM »
shipshekki is scared to death :D

I mean, everyone, he claims... he claims that he's lean... which i doubt.. Nomad_Warrior, you give him way too much credit, the only cut shipshekki would have if he cut his arms bone deep with a razor.

in his own mind a ridicelous picture with a scarf and no face, greasy fat tricep pose proves enough that he outmuslces and has a lower bodyfat  ::)

I call bullshit...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2010, 06:17:04 AM »
I'm currently ingesting protein powder mixed with oatmeal and some creatine on the side.... I'm gonna be a BEAST by June!!!!!!!!!!
Falcon approved.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 06:17:38 AM »
shipshekki is scared to death :D

I mean, everyone, he claims... he claims that he's lean... which i doubt.. Nomad_Warrior, you give him way too much credit, the only cut shipshekki would have if he cut his arms bone deep with a razor.

in his own mind a ridicelous picture with a scarf and no face, greasy fat tricep pose proves enough that he outmuslces and has a lower bodyfat  ::)

I call bullshit...

Shut up dude. You are so skinny you look like you don't even lift. You look like you have no muscle foundation at all. Why should I give a fuck about you?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 06:20:42 AM »
Shut up dude. You are so skinny you look like you don't even lift. Why should I give a fuck about you? I know I lied my ass off about outmuscleing you and having as low body fat as you. I'm just a schmoe who posts in the gay threads and I'm just being a skinny version of squadfather, yet fat, now leave me alone  :(

fixed

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 06:21:40 AM »
per that pic, ShipSekki is a "Crypt"

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 06:23:15 AM »
For the record Ship...I see eye to eye with you on a lot of the things you post.  The annoyingness of U.S. military guys, the fact that alcohol is in inferior drug to most others.  We have similar oppinions on things, and probobly similar builds.  I'm not in competition with you and have nothing against you.  We would probably actually get along quite well.  But I will have to say that you are full of shit, you forget that I know exactly where you are and what you do for a living,  I also know that you do not make even close to the $4,000 monthly that you claimed in a previouse thread.  On that fact alone, I can not take you or anything you post serioulsy.  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:20 AM »
shipshekki just realised that posting pictures with exagarating claims while on meth is not such a good idea.. you sober out and you get scared and you hope people would just leave him be and live in his mind thinking he outmuscles people with low bodyfat

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2010, 06:25:07 AM »
My physique is just fine. You are only a little bit bigger than me. Give me 6 more months and i'll be the exact same size as you probably or maybe even pass you up.

In fact, i'm not even sure if you are bigger than me, you might be just about the same. Post up your side tri pose and let's see.

sorry i cant humiliate my physique to be compared to yours!! >:(

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2010, 06:29:51 AM »
I'm currently ingesting protein powder mixed with oatmeal and some creatine on the side.... I'm gonna be a BEAST by June!!!!!!!!!!

only 40 days to go then we will see if you will get respect or will humiliate yourself AGAIN and be known forever as MR. BONES ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »
only 40 days to go then we will see if you will get respect or will humiliate yourself AGAIN and be known forever as MR. BONES ;D

I better up my intake of creatine if I'm to get any internet credibility.
from incomplete data

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 06:39:55 AM »
For the record Ship...I see eye to eye with you on a lot of the things you post.  The annoyingness of U.S. military guys, the fact that alcohol is in inferior drug to most others.  We have similar oppinions on things, and probobly similar builds.  I'm not in competition with you and have nothing against you.  We would probably actually get along quite well.  But I will have to say that you are full of shit, you forget that I know exactly where you are and what you do for a living,  I also know that you do not make even close to the $4,000 monthly that you claimed in a previouse thread.  On that fact alone, I can not take you or anything you post serioulsy.  

Well, I do make 4K a month. You must be a noob. People who have been here for a while pull in 4K a month no problem. You just gotta do private work ya know.

You're telling me you aren't cashing in?

That was no lie son. Don't ASSume things.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 06:42:46 AM »
sorry i cant humiliate my physique to be compared to yours!! >:(

Bullshit.

You've got a decent physique. But you aren't that far ahead of me. You're about the same size as me. Post it up.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 06:46:18 AM »
Bullshit.

You've got a decent physique. But you aren't that far ahead of me. You're about the same size as me. Post it up.
Interesting stuff right here looks like a posedown is near.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 06:46:47 AM »
 :-\

getbig is turning into twink central

ironic ... the biggest bb forum in the world has the least amount of competitive bb

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:12 AM »
:-\

getbig is turning into twink central

ironic ... the biggest bb forum in the world has the least amount of competitive bb

i, honestly, feel this is all my fault

btw, the biggest bb forum in the world is the bb.com forums, i think

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 06:49:12 AM »
Bullshit.

kid i am really 79 kg with great abs now and my arm is 17 inch or a little more so dont make fun of yourself trying to compare yourself to me.. :-X