Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 78345 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive
« Reply #575 on: April 21, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »

ha hahahahaha  :D  more! more! hahahaha idiot.

When someone on this website pulls the meltdown card, that's when you know they've got nothing.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #576 on: April 21, 2010, 06:00:31 PM »
My real life is great.

I work an easy job that pays well.

I have good friends.

I had a girlfriend, but dumped her a few weeks ago.

I have a good family I talk to all the time.

I'm happy and healthy.

My life is good. I don't know about yours. You sound like a bitter mother fucker.

:'( :'( :'(

ewww you start to sound like derrek anthony... he too lives the dream, hahaha... holy crap, this is too funny.

hey post some more shit  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #577 on: April 21, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »
i leave this to delusional insecure losers like you, so i can make fun of them and their insecurities afterwards. Thats the number one reason i come here. Thanks for providing me some entertainment.

At least you're honest about it ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #578 on: April 21, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »
When someone on this website pulls the meltdown card, that's when you know they've got nothing.

you look tough as nails, not somebody I would want to mess with
TEAM Nasser

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #579 on: April 21, 2010, 08:13:33 PM »
This thread is getting stale we need to kick it up a notch with some new action.  I call on SusanFitness to post a pic.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2010, 08:42:53 PM »
Haha dude he weighed 66kgs = 145lbs and is comparing himself to you, I think he is mentally ill. Seriously.

believe it or not gronk was the one who started to compare himself to me.. you assholes just go crazy when i answer his shit back ::)

yes i was 66 kg but i was also 20 years old only, the same age as you now but sure you can see the difference and believe it or not even when i was 17 i had a better physique than yours now :-\

here is something for you and sure you know well where you shall put :-X ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #581 on: April 21, 2010, 10:15:23 PM »
believe it or not gronk was the one who started to compare himself to me.. you assholes just go crazy when i answer his shit back ::)

yes i was 66 kg but i was also 20 years old only, the same age as you now but sure you can see the difference and believe it or not even when i was 17 i had a better physique than yours now :-\

I'm sure you have plenty of experience getting things shoved up your ass pygmy  :D

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2010, 01:15:42 AM »
Wow... I think Groink and Sherief hijacked  the thread... when it's shipsekki's thread about his triceps..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #583 on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:44 AM »
Wow... I think Groink and Sherief hijacked  the thread... when it's shipsekki's thread about his triceps..

Very true.

Everyone shut your mouths and get back to worshipping the mighty tricep of the sexiest man alive.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: Pic of me
« Reply #584 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:12 AM »
what's up with all these bold new posters?

Ask the Mods who put a lot of legends in timeout.....they got a lot to answer for

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #585 on: April 22, 2010, 03:38:33 AM »
Good going Shipsekki. You're bringing a lot to this forum!

How long have you been training?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: April 22, 2010, 03:45:20 AM »
Good going Shipsekki. You're bringing a lot to this forum!

How long have you been training?

Off and on i've been training for about 13 years. But i've taken lots of breaks. I took a 3 year layoff and just started again six months ago again.

Last August my body weight was down to 130 pounds because I had been doing tons of long distance bicycle riding and backpacking, and I didn't care about my size at all, now i'm up around 160 so im growing quick. 180 by 2011 is the goal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #587 on: April 22, 2010, 06:42:28 AM »

UH.......WRONG.

I "challenged" Nasser to show his arms (which he is afraid to do)..... and you started this whole thing going by challenging me.....saying you are "bigger" than me pound for pound, my arms were fat and had no shape from the front... you were more proportionate than me....etc.     etc.....the same nonsense you now attack everybody with. 

PS......I guess your wife is working overtime, still no leg pic  ;D  All BS aside i think you are a dedicated trainer Sherif and I'm sure you bust your ass in the gym....I respect that, not like your buddy Bobs who takes gear and only trains the "show" muscles. I'd bet he hasn't done a Squat or a Deadlift in years....he reminds me of a dude that wants a "club body"

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #588 on: April 22, 2010, 07:05:36 AM »
sherief haven't post his current leg pic and his abs pic in current state... only from 11 years ago? hey sherief... i'm not bashing you at all.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #589 on: April 22, 2010, 07:08:19 AM »
All I know is that if sherief cockalami had something to own Groink and others with.. he'd posted it a looong time ago.
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #590 on: April 22, 2010, 07:16:29 AM »

At first I thought it was a "burnt match", and I looked and Goodrum is not in his thread.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #591 on: April 22, 2010, 07:17:22 AM »

UH.......WRONG.

I "challenged" Nasser to show his arms (which he is afraid to do)..... and you started this whole thing going by challenging me.....saying you are "bigger" than me pound for pound, my arms were fat and had no shape from the front... you were more proportionate than me....etc.     etc.....the same nonsense you now attack everybody with. 

PS......I guess your wife is working overtime, still no leg pic  ;D  All BS aside i think you are a dedicated trainer Sherif and I'm sure you bust your ass in the gym....I respect that, not like your buddy Bobs who takes gear and only trains the "show" muscles. I'd bet he hasn't done a Squat or a Deadlift in years....he reminds me of a dude that wants a "club body"

no big man it all started when you kept making fun of my physique in "my roof gym pics" thread and kept comparing yourself to me!!.. and believe it or not whenever i compare myself to you or to anyone here it's mainly for fun and i never said i have the best physique on GB!!.. i have a decent physique and i am really happy with it and this is enough for me..

bigbobs has stopped doing deadlifts and squats only because of a lower back injury.. this injury shows he is a hard trainer because gym's pussies dont injure themselves!!..

as for my legs they are not very impressive i can say but i am really sure they are much better than what you think they are.. ok size, ok shape and ok details.. will take a photo soon.. you have to believe me because anything i ever said here was nothing but the truth.. simply i dont lie, either in my life or on the net.. when i said i could bench press double my weight you didnt believe me but i proved you wrong with a video.. by the way do you still not believe my arm is 42.5 cm?? and that i can bench press 100 kg for 15 reps and that i am 5'7 or a little more??.. i am ready to make a bet with you on whatever you want that all these claims are TRUE!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #592 on: April 22, 2010, 07:20:34 AM »
sherief haven't post his current leg pic and his abs pic in current state... only from 11 years ago? hey sherief... i'm not bashing you at all.

no man i posted a new pic. of my abs that was taken only few months ago!!.. sure not as good as my old contest shape but still not bad.. you cant have a sharp abs all the time and still can train hard.. you need some body fat to give you energy!!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #593 on: April 22, 2010, 07:26:21 AM »
At first I thought it was a "burnt match", and I looked and Goodrum is not in his thread.
;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #594 on: April 22, 2010, 07:26:32 AM »
No doubt that Sherief is a good trainer and the video where he benched 140kgs at 70kgs was very impressive. But when he comes at me for no reason (other than helping his "internet-friend" Fat) then he gets the same treatment as he gives me.

but all my attacks towards you were clearly for fun and i just wanted to share some laughs with you..

as for my friend FP you keep posting random pics of any fat person saying this is him while we all know (including you) this is not him!!.. what is your point?.. why do you hate a lovely person who blesses this place with his training and dieting knowledge like FP??..

anyway i am sorry if you took my "jokes" seriously..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #595 on: April 22, 2010, 07:28:07 AM »
but all my attacks towards you were clearly for fun and i just wanted to share some laughs with you..

as for my friend FP you keep posting random pics of any fat person saying this is him while we all know (including you) this is not him!!.. what is your point?.. why do you hate a lovely person who blesses this place with his training and dieting knowledge like FP??..

anyway i am sorry if you took my "jokes" seriously..

Well then why doesn't that bitch FatPanda post his real pic then?

Seems like an easy solution.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #596 on: April 22, 2010, 07:32:54 AM »
Well then why doesn't that bitch FatPanda post his real pic then?

Seems like an easy solution.

and why doesnt anyone who hasnt posted his pic. before post his pic.??.. and why did you cover your face when you chose to post your pic??.. FP sure has his reasons too and if anyone here posts his pic. it's all up to him and only him!!..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #597 on: April 22, 2010, 07:34:34 AM »
and why doesnt anyone who hasnt posted his pic. before post his pic.??.. and why did you cover your face when you chose to post your pic??.. FP sure has his reasons too and if anyone here posts his pic. it's all up to him and only him!!..

But FatPanda slams and critisizes everyone else to an extreme level.

If you'e gonna do that you should post a pic.

If you don't post a pic, but you don't slam other people either, that's no problem.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #598 on: April 22, 2010, 07:45:13 AM »
But FatPanda slams and critisizes everyone else to an extreme level.

If you'e gonna do that you should post a pic.

If you don't post a pic, but you don't slam other people either, that's no problem.

let's be realistic.. someone like you who is known to say shit about a lot of ppl must not expect good comments when he posts his pic. especially when he doesnt look impressive like you.. same case as me, because i have a lot of haters here my pics always receive shitty comments.. this is GB, when you post a pic. you are judged as a character first then as a physique!!..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: April 22, 2010, 07:46:41 AM »
let's be realistic.. someone like you who is known to say shit about a lot of ppl must not expect good comments when he posts his pic. especially when he doesnt look impressive like you.. same case as me, because i have a lot of haters here my pics always receive shitty comments.. this is GB, when you post a pic. you are judged as a character first then as a physique!!..

So what? Tell that bastard to grow some thicker skin and a pair of balls and post up his pic.