Author Topic: Tampa Pro - Steve Namat - Countdown!!!  (Read 52911 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Steve Namat - Countdown until the Tampa Pro
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2010, 04:17:48 PM »
True. But I think my chest and my arms are bigger problems...

Anyway this year my goal is to achieve a better condition. And if it will happen then next year I'll concentrate on to build some more mass.
How is that thunderbird holding up man?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2010, 11:50:31 PM »
How is that thunderbird holding up man?
The Ford is OK but man, I'm hungry...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2010, 12:06:24 AM »
The Ford is OK but man, I'm hungry...
Just take the Ford down to McDonald's get a number 4 combo sit in the parking lot eat we wont tell, the judges will never know. By the way good luck in the show you seems as a good dude (no homo).

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »
Namat TV - Episode 4

05/22/10 - Shoulder workout at 8 weeks out

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJqpLOToqd4

Part 2:

Part 3:

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2010, 06:20:53 PM »
Is that six plates you are using to workout traps?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »
Is that six plates you are using to workout traps?
Yes I went up to six plates on barbell shrugs.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2010, 08:04:14 PM »
Yeah i usually see guys on videos go up to four plates, thats a lot of weight....Good luck at the Tampa Pro...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2010, 08:19:51 PM »
Yeah i usually see guys on videos go up to four plates, thats a lot of weight....Good luck at the Tampa Pro...
Thank you! I used 4 plates too...for drop set...  ;D

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: May 24, 2010, 09:41:27 PM »
Steve, you should schedule a photo shoot with Rick Schaff. He's shooting people at the Powerhouse Tampa now.

andy66

• Getbig I
« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »
You seem a slightly "smaller" than your usual, though I thought you would be even "smaller". It's no offense...after those challenging months you had to go thru, it's no surprise. At least you don't have to worry about the 202 limit... :)

Quality is still a friend of yours  ;), and you look fired up, which is positive! 8 weeks, you can make lots of improvement.
All in one, I liked this episode a lot!  8)

How come you trained by yourself?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2010, 04:12:09 AM »
Steve, you should schedule a photo shoot with Rick Schaff. He's shooting people at the Powerhouse Tampa now.
Hi Rick!  ;D ;D

Anyway yeah I know him and we already talked about a possible photo shoot before/after my show(s).

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2010, 04:13:31 AM »
Hi Rick!  ;D ;D

Anyway yeah I know him and we already talked about a possible photo shoot before/after my show(s).
Keep that Ford running man, you got to make top 3 good luck.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2010, 04:19:10 AM »
You seem a slightly "smaller" than your usual, though I thought you would be even "smaller". It's no offense...after those challenging months you had to go thru, it's no surprise. At least you don't have to worry about the 202 limit... :)

Quality is still a friend of yours  ;), and you look fired up, which is positive! 8 weeks, you can make lots of improvement.
All in one, I liked this episode a lot!  8)

How come you trained by yourself?
Well, the under 202 is all about the condition anyway...my proportions and my presentation will be very good...so if I'll be in good condition and full at the same time then hopefully that will be good enough for the top 3 spot.

Yeah I'm training alone again. Since I started my real contest prep my schedule is way different than Ryan's and we can't connect because of our clients too.

But I like training on my own better anyway...  ;)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2010, 07:33:17 AM »
I'll have a live interview on the Pro Muscle Radio on this Sunday from 6 PM ET.

Check it out:

http://www.promuscleradio.com/

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2010, 10:24:29 AM »
Namat, you said when professional MMA fighters fight it makes the world worse. What about injecting yourself with hormones which are illegal in the country you reside in? Does that make the world better? Do you encourage kids and teens to juice or do you lie and say you look the way you do because of your diet and the protien and creatine supplements you take? Does that make the world better?

What about participating in illegal drug deals? We know you do this to get your steroids and HGH. Does that make the world a better place?

Your a fucking hypocryt Namat. I don't know how things work in the USA but in Canada if an immigrant such as yourself was caught in a drug deal, you would be sent back to whatever dog shit country you came from after you served your jail sentance.

shotgun on the team

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2010, 01:55:30 PM »
Namat, you said when professional MMA fighters fight it makes the world worse. What about injecting yourself with hormones which are illegal in the country you reside in? Does that make the world better? Do you encourage kids and teens to juice or do you lie and say you look the way you do because of your diet and the protien and creatine supplements you take? Does that make the world better?

What about participating in illegal drug deals? We know you do this to get your steroids and HGH. Does that make the world a better place?

Your a fucking hypocryt Namat. I don't know how things work in the USA but in Canada if an immigrant such as yourself was caught in a drug deal, you would be sent back to whatever dog shit country you came from after you served your jail sentance.

Wake up little stupid kid. This is a bodybuilding board. Nobody cares about you...especially in my thread.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »
you will learn with time that the only way to add size is increase the growth and insulin,,moment you do it you will lose your shape,,thats the curse of bodybuilding ,,the ones who can do it become mr olympia,,the ones who cant end up in good case like heath and in worse case like wolfe and in really severe case like kovaks and palumbo,,there is no escape if your destiny was to be dexter jackson you would already see it,,

try to be best you can in your class,,youll never look as good bigger ,,your body wont be able to take it you dont have the frame size or structure,,,there are very few dex jax on planet earth infact you can count them on one hand,,

even rolly which i consider a talent is already on severe abuse on gh and fuckin up his midsection and waist nicely before he get to top competition,,

yes you need legit drugs you need them to be high quality but you also need the ability to pack size into the right places,, in yrou case 205 is the absolut limit ,,,youre cursses in the curse of the sagi kalevs of the world,,meaning you fellas got nice bodys you can blow up but when it get to the 200lb you lose the magic,,some fellas just meant to be 197lb you are one of them so work to be the best you can at this weight because henry is not the best this class can produce ,,he is very compact and his frame is worse than yours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2010, 02:57:40 PM »
you will learn with time that the only way to add size is increase the growth and insulin,,moment you do it you will lose your shape,,thats the curse of bodybuilding ,,the ones who can do it become mr olympia,,the ones who cant end up in good case like heath and in worse case like wolfe and in really severe case like kovaks and palumbo,,there is no escape if your destiny was to be dexter jackson you would already see it,,

try to be best you can in your class,,youll never look as good bigger ,,your body wont be able to take it you dont have the frame size or structure,,,there are very few dex jax on planet earth infact you can count them on one hand,,

even rolly which i consider a talent is already on severe abuse on gh and fuckin up his midsection and waist nicely before he get to top competition,,

yes you need legit drugs you need them to be high quality but you also need the ability to pack size into the right places,, in yrou case 205 is the absolut limit ,,,youre cursses in the curse of the sagi kalevs of the world,,meaning you fellas got nice bodys you can blow up but when it get to the 200lb you lose the magic,,some fellas just meant to be 197lb you are one of them so work to be the best you can at this weight because henry is not the best this class can produce ,,he is very compact and his frame is worse than yours

gh15 approved
Lots of truth in this post! Thank you so much!

Yeah, I'll try to be the best I can be... Big enough for my frame but not too big. BTW that's so hard to achieve...

Anyway here are 2 photos from today.

7 weeks out

LOVESMINGE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
How much prize money have you made since turning Pro?.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2010, 05:35:37 PM »
not as much as you did webchatting  :D :-X

LOVESMINGE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »
I didn't ask the Gay tennis Pro I asked the very short BB pro.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2010, 08:13:48 PM »
Keep it up Steve, your on your way..awesome physique.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #172 on: May 29, 2010, 08:30:21 PM »
great shots ,,better than the video,your looking good,shape always there and size holding up ...good luck,

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 29, 2010, 09:14:25 PM »
do you do pullover machine for your lats steve?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »

Montreal Pro Championships - IFBB, 12th
Santa Susanna Pro - IFBB, 15th

Tampa Bay Pro - IFBB, Under 202, 6th
Tampa Bay Pro - IFBB, Open, Did not place
Europa Supershow - IFBB, Under 202, 11th
Europa Supershow - IFBB, Open, 15th

Jacksonville Pro - IFBB, Under 202 5th
Tampa Bay Pro - IFBB, Under 202 4th

Zero prize money. And I didn't do any gay shit to make money...and I'm still alive...unbelievable! LOL!