Author Topic: Cleavage Causes Earthquakes according to fundamentalist cleric  (Read 3495 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Cleavage Causes Earthquakes according to fundamentalist cleric
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »
you're just getting even for when I thought you were a lesbian several years ago...  It was an honest mistake, you seemed to really love the booty pics I posted...

OMG! I completely forgot about that. That was HILARIOUS!!! If you had only seen the expression on my face when I opened up the the message and the pic filled my entire screen. I was like WTF!!!  :o

Of course I was able to appreciate them... purely from an artistic POV. The pics were well composed and obviously done by someone with a talent for the visual arts vis-a-vis lighting, composition, symetry, focus and other details, ...and after the steady spate of pics depicting nasty looking skanks that were posted by others, ...yours were a breath of fresh air.

But just because I can look at a picture of a beautiful woman, skantily clad or nude, and objectively say she is beautiful, or the picture is beautiful, doesn't mean I'm sexually aroused by it.  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 03:11:18 PM »

You thought that was a mistake?  She's making threads about gay dogs, and has twisted this thread into nothing but gay shit.  I think you probably right on the mark.

And why does Hugo's alnost accidently outting himself make you so uncomfortable?
Is there something you want to tell us skippy?  ;)
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 03:18:25 PM »

OMG! I completely forgot about that. That was HILARIOUS!!! If you had only seen the expression on my face when I opened up the the message and the pic filled my entire screen. I was like WTF!!!  :o

Of course I was able to appreciate them... purely from an artistic POV. The pics were well composed and obviously done by someone with a talent for the visual arts vis-a-vis lighting, composition, symetry, focus and other details, ...and after the steady spate of pics depicting nasty looking skanks that were posted by others, ...yours were a breath of fresh air.

But just because I can look at a picture of a beautiful woman, skantily clad or nude, and objectively say she is beautiful, or the picture is beautiful, doesn't mean I'm sexually aroused by it.  ::)
do you still have that pm?  I wanna get a copy of that pic, I lost mine :(

;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 03:22:33 PM »
god bless those earthquakes :)

bench

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 03:45:54 PM »
do you still have that pm?  I wanna get a copy of that pic, I lost mine :(

;D

I can check, but I think I might have deleted it at the time. I remember it was so big it filled up my entire computer screen and I was having difficulty x'ing out of it. Do you remember the date you sent it?
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 12:16:05 AM »
And the saga continous  ;D

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/article450675.ece/Iran-cleric-still-blames-boobs

Iran cleric still blames boobs
May 14, 2010 4:07 PM | By Sapa-AP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A prominent hard-line Iranian cleric who said promiscuity and immodest dress cause earthquakes says God may be holding off on natural disasters in the West in order to let people sin more and consign themselves to hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazem Sedighi sparked widespread derision with his pronouncements in a prayer sermon last month linking earthquakes with women's dress. In a new sermon Friday, he has defended and elaborated on his claim.

Sedighi notes that some might ask why there aren't more earthquakes and storms striking Western nations that are "up to their necks" in immorality.

He says the answer is that God allows some of those who "provoke His wrath" to continue sinning "so that they (eventually) go to the bottom of Hell."