Author Topic: Police: Failed NYC car bomber may be white male in his 40s  (Read 2862 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Authorities see no evidence to support Taliban's claim of responsibility; focus shifts to 'homegrown' terrorism; DHS says no sign of broader plot

New York police said Sunday they were hunting a man filmed leaving the scene of the attempted car bombing of Times Square as President Barack Obama vowed to track the perpetrators down.

Police announced several strong leads in their attempt to find out who left a Nissan Pathfinder SUV with a spluttering homemade bomb in the middle of the teeming entertainment and theater district.

A claim of responsibility by a Pakistani group Tehreek-e-Taliban was quickly dismissed as speculation mounted that a US-based or "homegrown" terrorist might have been responsible for the scare late Saturday.

"Although a Taliban bomb maker has claimed on the Internet... we have no evidence to support this claim," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Police: Failed NYC car bomber may be white male in his 40s
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:07:16 AM »
Now is the time to start ratting on your neighbors! You can't trust anyone, so beg the government to protect you! Liberties schmiberties.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:18:31 AM »
Shocked that they would so quickly turn to "homegrown terrorism"  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 06:18:42 AM »
would it be right to ID every single middle aged white man in NYC now?

I don't think so.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 06:20:50 AM »

I don't think so.

240, c'mon man, you of all people are always so skeptical about anything that looks so hokey......wasn't the vehicle filled with fertilizer but "not the kind used in explosives...."  Something smells rather fishy here.....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 06:21:22 AM »

I don't think so.

If they are commiting a crime or being investigated for commiting a crime,WHICH IS WHAT THE ARIZONA LAW SAYS,then it would be ok.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 06:27:51 AM »
of course this shit looks shady as heck... and quite convenient for ignoring an oil spill now the size of puerto rico.

however, unless you posted how shady it was every time Bush invented a crisis when he needed one politically, you don't have room to bitch when obama does it.

and I got eye rolls when I said it's easy for the president to steer events to match what he needs politically...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 06:37:53 AM »
The DC snipers were supposed to be white army guys with PTSD at first too remember?  Look how that turned out?  Two black muslims one being an illegal alien who should have been skinned alive.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 06:39:36 AM »
well, this isn't just getbiggers wondering 'what if'.

This is Bloomberg and the police, detailing what they're seeing on video.

It appears to be some seriously amateurish shit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 06:41:44 AM »
of course this shit looks shady as heck... and quite convenient for ignoring an oil spill now the size of puerto rico.

however, unless you posted how shady it was every time Bush invented a crisis when he needed one politically, you don't have room to bitch when obama does it.

and I got eye rolls when I said it's easy for the president to steer events to match what he needs politically...

Yes, but you were always quick to post anything about Bush, yet now you begrudginly admit it looks shady after you are called on it.  See the difference?  And although I think the 9/11 CT is garbage, there are many other things that have taken place under ALL our recent presidents that is very questionable at best.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 06:43:34 AM »

I don't think so.
of course not... ::)

why do you keep bringing this idiotic shit up? it has nothing to do with anything in the political realm as of late... ???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 06:48:08 AM »
That dude could be any of a million Iraqi's or Afghani's Ive seen...so angry white guy.....I wouldn't jump yet.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 06:49:05 AM »
Because 240 is infected with the bs of watching too much TV, especially idiotic msnbc.   He does not ev en realize he is doing it anymore.  

Idiocy is now on auto-pilot for him.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 06:51:19 AM »
Not to mention the fact that is was also the COMMUNIST holiday of May Day. 

But I wont wait for 240 or any of the other left wing jerk offs on this site to at least consider the possibility that even of the guy was white, which doesnt matter, that he more likely than not was some far left communist pofs like those ELF people. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 06:52:50 AM »
If it were cool to support a gay hispanic president with down syndrome...240 would jump that bandwagon as well. I think 240 suffers from a bit of misplaced  white guilt...hence Barry support.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 06:53:09 AM »
???

i've called the obama birth cert shady.  I've called the timing of the oil spill (earth day?) shady.  I call this one shady.

And the police haven't released the high quality tourist video of the dude running from the truck yet.

And, since I'm quoting the police and you're saying "what if...", well, you can't just accuse me of spewing BS.  FOX & Friends morning are quoting bloomberg and police saying it's a white guy in his mid 40s.  If you think it's an arab, please, by all means, call them up and give them your opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 06:54:44 AM »
No, Bloomberg said that there is a strong possibility that the guy in the video has nothing to do with it. 

Stop lying. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 06:55:09 AM »
???

i've called the obama birth cert shady.  I've called the timing of the oil spill (earth day?) shady.  I call this one shady.

And the police haven't released the high quality tourist video of the dude running from the truck yet.

And, since I'm quoting the police and you're saying "what if...", well, you can't just accuse me of spewing BS.  FOX & Friends morning are quoting bloomberg and police saying it's a white guy in his mid 40s.  If you think it's an arab, please, by all means, call them up and give them your opinion.
where do you get the bullshit comment about white males being forced to show ID's?

::) you deserve an eye roll for that idiocy...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 07:41:01 AM »
Lets say it turns out to be a white guy who is a right winger.Lets compare EXACTLY the fairness MSNBC will report on it as opposed to say the college professor who was an Obama fanatic and shot up her school.My bet is,if its a right winger tools like Ed Shultz will blame Rush,but never connected the professor with MSNBC.You wait and see.If its a lib,they will excuse him as a kook,if its a conservative they wilkl blame Rush.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »
Reports are the former owner of the SUV sold it a guy that looked either hispanic or middle eastern.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »
I thought he said it was going to be some 90- y/o teabagging redneck ak47 totin granny with dentures and a wheel chair?  No? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 12:10:36 PM »
Officials increasingly see international plot in Times Square bomb attempt
washingtonpost.com ^ | May 3, 2010 | Spencer S. Hsu, Anne E. Kornblut And Ellen Nakashima

Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 2:52:39 PM by VanShuyten

The failed car bombing in Times Square increasingly appears to have been coordinated by several people in a plot with international links, Obama administration officials said Tuesday.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ______

240 is on the failsville express lately. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 01:30:08 PM »
"240 is on the failsville express lately.  "

Yes, I am obviously insane.  I took the word of the NYPD and Bloomberg over the supposition of message board posters.

It's really you arguing with Bloomy and friends about whether or not it's a white guy in his 40s.  You must have better video surveiliance than they do, that's cool.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »

Yes, I am obviously insane.  I took the word of the NYPD and Bloomberg over the supposition of message board posters.

It's really you arguing with Bloomy and friends about whether or not it's a white guy in his 40s.  You must have better video surveiliance than they do, that's cool.
if thats the case who am I arguing with when I comment on you idiotic "should the cops stop every white guy who is in his 40's" comment?

why dont you try answering the questions i pose to you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »

They never said the 40 yo guy was a suspect, only that he was in the video and even bloomberg said he might have nothing to do with it at all.