Author Topic: Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored  (Read 4688 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Dear god why? 

My parents owned Citibank stock when it was growing exponentially in a account for me, that i used to help me pay for collage..

Tito24

• Getbig V
i don't condone the Repealing of Glass Stegal one bit.

However, Money talks and bullshit walks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Did you ever see the "Warning" on pbs.org?

Tito24

• Getbig V
Did you ever see the "Warning" on pbs.org?

Not yet, Looks interesting and will watch it soon. I did enjoy the Enron and Lehman Front-line movies.

Warning even has a section on Long term capital management..

Have you ever read the book about Long term capital management? It was entitled "when Genius Failed"

Great book, there's an Ebook version floating around on the net..Just goes to show you how well these financial risk models hold up against the Once in 20 year storm etc..

LTCM had Nobel winning economists, mathematicians, etc..When they collapsed it could have caused a major systemic collapse rivaling AIG, Lehman, etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'll check it out, but watch the Warning.  It was a great documentary on the deritivatives situation and the role gewithner rubin and summers played in getting glass steagal repealed. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
I'll check it out, but watch the Warning.  It was a great documentary on the deritivatives situation and the role gewithner rubin and summers played in getting glass steagal repealed. 

I'm watching it right now..These front-line documentaries help you gather a much better understanding about the subject on hand..It was a requirement to watch many of these front-line documentaries for the business school i went to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cool, let me know what you think afterwards. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Do you think he would fit?

Oh that was mean. lol, ...but he is looking rather portly these days.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Im sure he powers that house up with wind and solar.
With all the money he's making form "green technologies" investments, he can hire coal miners to shovel coal into the fireplaced that serves as the central heating unit

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
that looks like the house that was used in the movie "Bugsy"

Tito24

• Getbig V
Cool, let me know what you think afterwards.  

Good Documentary...

Very informative...

The CTFC sucks as a regulatory body now, as well as the NFA.  The CTFC also wants to destroy the entire consumer US Forex trading market, by limiting margin requirements at 50%. International Firms only require 1% and sometimes even as low as .25% initial margin requirements. The proposal is on the table right now.

I have Filed numerous complaints with the NFA,(national Futures association) and they don't follow up with you.

These agencies are terrible..

Tito24

• Getbig V
With all the money he's making form "green technologies" investments, he can hire coal miners to shovel coal into the fireplaced that serves as the central heating unit

I'm pretty sure it this clean coal, that those guys are shoveling in that fireplace..

I have heard a lot about clean coal technology from the "anti-christ"..