Author Topic: Stunning Pictures of Al Gore's New $9 Million Mansion Media Totally Ignored  (Read 4694 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The double standard is that even if that house goes green, it will probably still consume more energy than multiple normal houses put together.

Warren Buffett is worth 10000 Gores yet he lives in the same house he grew up in. One would think the champion of the green movement would have the gall to live in a normal sized house.

perhaps but more likely not, especially if Gores house TN is any example

according to that snopes linke the Gores reduced their energy consumption the in summer of 2007 by 11% (after doing a but a green upgrades) while most homes in Nashville consumed 20-30% more energy during that same time period due to a record heat wave.

Also, the Gores use their home in TN as both a residence and an office (and they both have employees/staff which is common for former VP's)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Just asking...Do you EVER have anything negative to say and post about a repub or conservative?

If there is one word to describe 333 it's ANGRY

Almost everything 333 posts is negative

the only one he seems to like is Palin and Schiff and a few other nutbags

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Lets see Straw: 

1.  Generational theft by the govt to fund bullshit programs. 

2,  Cap & Trade treason intended to skyrocket my electric bill. 

3.  Goldman Sachs owning, running, and dictatcing everything in the govt from the WH on down. 

4.  VAT tax looming. 

5.  Lied to about the Stim Bill and a Trillion Dollars wasted. 

6.  Push to legalize illegal aliens and fence jumpers to gain votes from people who will vote to expand the welfare state forever. 

7.  Terrorist trials 9 Miles down the road from me while NYC is still a target. 

8.  Government bailouts of thieves and failed businesses yet TAX INCREASES on everyone else to pay for it. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
i never said it wasn't a poor choice for someone in his position to make, but this is an isolated incident relating to his house, a lot of posters on here seem to hate him for being successful.  He is exactly like every rich american, working a system to their benefit.  i don't agree with it and never have that's why i'm not a fan of tax cuts for wealthy individuals and in favor of a more egalitarian society, however, the point of view of a lot of posters is at odds with their beliefs.   

I would say that probably they don't have an issue with him simply for being wealthy, it's that he portrays himself as something very different from what he is in reality.  That is my personal issue with him.  I have no problem with the wealthy paying their fair share of tax, and I don't begrudge Al for becoming wealthy, but he should practice what he preaches, imo.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Nice crib.  The loser has done very well for himself. 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Just asking...Do you EVER have anything negative to say and post about a repub or conservative?

I swear I was going to ask that question today!!  ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Forget the mansion...I'd buy plenty of rural property if I had 9 million.  I guess our priorities are different.  Oh well...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tell me what I should be posting about on the GOP that comes close to what the Obama Admn is doing and I will go after it.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Here is the problem.Al GORE got rich from using his position as former vice president, and scaring people into believing the hoax of global warming.His position on the subject,his movie,his books and his speeches are all lies and yet he became a billionaire using this propaganda,not because he is concerned with the environment,but as a get rich quick scheme.THAT wouldnt even bother me but it is bothersome that he used his power to scare his way to a billion dollars.He is a man who wants to dictate the temperature of OUR homes,but buys homes that use 10 times the electricity ours do.ONCE AGAIN WITH LIBS ITS DO AS I SAY,NOT AS I DO.

Actually the Gore family has been quite wealthy for generations. If you want to be pissed at him, be pissed that his family were wealthy Tennessee plantation owners who made their money thanks to slave labour on their tobacco plantations.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Lets see Straw: 

1.  Generational theft by the govt to fund bullshit programs. 

2,  Cap & Trade treason intended to skyrocket my electric bill. 

3.  Goldman Sachs owning, running, and dictatcing everything in the govt from the WH on down. 

4.  VAT tax looming. 

5.  Lied to about the Stim Bill and a Trillion Dollars wasted. 

6.  Push to legalize illegal aliens and fence jumpers to gain votes from people who will vote to expand the welfare state forever. 

7.  Terrorist trials 9 Miles down the road from me while NYC is still a target. 

8.  Government bailouts of thieves and failed businesses yet TAX INCREASES on everyone else to pay for it. 

And of the 8 points you mention, how many were Al Gore responsible for?
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Actually the Gore family has been quite wealthy for generations. If you want to be pissed at him, be pissed that his family were wealthy Tennessee plantation owners who made their money thanks to slave labour on their tobacco plantations.

He was wealthy,he wasnt a billionaire.He has made about 700 million since he started his global warming CRAP.Making money off scaring people with a lie.

24KT

• Getbig V
He was wealthy,he wasnt a billionaire.He has made about 700 million since he started his global warming CRAP.Making money off scaring people with a lie.

It takes money to make money. Gore would not have been in a position to make 700 million on climate change, much less be a senator, if his family were not benefitting for the proceeds of slave labour. That is a dividend they are enjoying to this day.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Personally, i've said from minute one that this manmade global warming was a load of shit. 

However, wise people have fallen for this nonsense.

Palin Flip-Flops on Whether Global Warming Has Man-Made Causes; Falsely Claims She Never Suggested Otherwise

"Let me talk to you a bit about environmental policy, because this interfaces with energy policy, and you have some significant differences with John McCain," ABC News' Charles Gibson said in his conversation with Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. "Do you still believe that global warming is not man-made?"

"I believe that man's activities certainly can be contributing to the issue of global warming, climate change," Palin said. "Here in Alaska, the only arctic state in our union, of course, we see the effects of climate change more so than any other area, with ice pack melting. Regardless, though, of the reason for climate change -- whether it's entirely wholly caused by man's activities or is part of the cyclical nature of our planet -- the warming and the cooling trends -- regardless of that, John McCain and I agree that we got to do something about it and we have to make sure that we're doing all we can to cut back on pollution."

Said Gibson: "But it's a critical point as to whether this is man-made. He says it is. You have said in the past it's not."

"The debate on that even, really, has evolved into, 'OK, here's where we are now,'" Palin said. "'Scientists do show us that there are changes in climate. Things are getting warmer. Now what do we do about it?' John McCain and I are going to be working on what we do."

"Yes, but isn't it critical as to whether or not it's man-made?" Gibson said. "Because what you do about it depends on whether it's man-made."

"That's why I'm attributing some of man's activities to potentially causing some of the changes in the climate right now," said Palin.

"But I -- color me a cynic," Gibson said, "but I hear a little bit of change in your policy there when you say 'Yes,' now you’re beginning to say it is man-made. Sounds to me like you're adapting your position to Sen. McCain's."

"I think you are a cynic," Palin said, "because show me where I've said there's absolute proof that nothing that man has ever conducted or engaged in has had any effect or no effect on climate change. I have not said that. I have said that my belief is there is a cyclical nature of our planet — warming trends, cooling trends — I'm not going to argue scientists, because I believe in science and have such a great respect for what they are telling us. I'm not going to disagree with the point that they make that man's activities can be attributed to changes."

Show me?

OK, Gov. Palin:

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, Dec. 4, 2007: "I'm not an Al Gore, doom-and-gloom environmentalist, blaming the changes in our climate on human activity, but I'm not going to put my head in the sand and pretend there aren't changes."

Interview with Newsmax, Aug. 28, 2008: "A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I'm not one, though, who would attribute it to being man-made."

-- Jake Tapper and Lisa Chinn

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
His home doesn't look like a carbon friendly home.

Al gore should have to spend his fortune from a 250 Sq feet carbon friendly home.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do you think he would fit?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Sounds to me like every other liberal elitist out there.  Do as I say, not as I do...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
333386 not everybody can live in their moms basement :D :D :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
333386 not everybody can live in their moms basement :D :D :D :D

No need to gloat just because you have rich parents.   I imagine someday they'll kick you out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blacken w another brilliant comment.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i hear you been posting lies :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess you are the one to know right?  Do we need to invite james into this thread?

Tito24

• Getbig V
Al gore also invests in oil stocks, etc...

He loves fat dividend checks from what i've heard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is that the wonderful Bob Rubin as your avatar?

Tito24

• Getbig V
Is that the wonderful Bob Rubin as your avatar?

I believe it is.. 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dear god why?