Author Topic: Illegals call Black Guy racist for opposing illegal immigration. Video.  (Read 6613 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why are the signs in spanish?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
maybe because they knew they would be confronting illegals?  Or maybe just to make a bigger point, that these people don't even speak english.  I dunno...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I like the bull horn that guy had. 

As for the actual situation, illegal immigration has hurt black people more than any other group in this coutry and I don't understamd why they are so silent on this.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

As for the actual situation, illegal immigration has hurt black people more than any other group in this coutry and I don't understamd why they are so silent on this.

WTF are you talking about? do you really think a Black man is going to pick lettuce in the blazing sun, or picking worms for peanuts 16hrs a day? A Black man would rather sit at home on welfare than do that, ...and quite frankly, ...I'd do the same thing.
w

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
you hear that at the end...? the dude shouting power to the people, possibly the biggest oxymoron I've ever heard and indicative of what illegal immigration is all about...illegals wants immediate rights, and yes you heard it...power. Great they dont even have a vote. You know what really pisses me off about this whole thing, my dad immigrated to britain in 1973, waited best part of twenty years for citizenship, he worked his arse off, paid his taxes, yet people flood through the borders of the USA and the UK everyday and expect the same thing. Makes me sick, sick to my core, a mockery of everything it is to attain civic status.

Of course then there's the ultimate cliche, if you oppose illegal immigration you're instantly a racist...brilliant what a trump card...because I believe in law and order I'm a racist...pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do you really think the millions of illegals in ny ny mass ct pa anf other north eastern states do that jag? 

Most are working on construction jobs that used to be decent paying until they came in and completely undermined the wage structure.  Companies of course were all too happy to go along to increase their bottom line and have workers to scared ever say anything.

You are so clueless on this issue its not even funny. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

As for the actual situation, illegal immigration has hurt black people more than any other group in this country and I don't understand why they are so silent on this.
These days seem to be changing a bit but I do remember 10 years back or so that blacks were a bit more vocal about it, then there were some issues with them doing even that.

I also remember quite well that many hispanic Americans were very against illegals.  Stories I read by hispanics back then were much in line with Toxic being upset because he came here legally and they didn't.  They were either born here or came here legally and did not like the system giving away what they were born into or worked hard to get.  What they were not doing was talking about shooting illegals and laying mine fields along the border or talking about hate like Toxic and some others do.  They were for securing the border and enforcing legal immigration.  This is where I also stand.

I don't think statements that radicalize the issue like Toxic makes help the cause one bit.  Lou Dobbs didn't need it and he brought many people to the issue.  There's nothing to hate or want to kill with these people.  They have people willing to pay them here.  They have politicians willing to look the other way for both business and other reasons of political benefit.  It's not so much their fault as it is faults with our own people and politicians we need to address.  I've talked about this at length before but usually get ignored.  The one thing I can say for absolutely sure is that I'm not a noob to the issue.  This is something I've been following closely for a very fucking long time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The average idiot taxpayer now is subsidizing this whole mess.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The average idiot taxpayer now is subsidizing this whole mess.
well, I just hope you can see that to really address this problem, we have a lot more to do than just blame illegals.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont blame the illegals themselves.  I blame the disgusting, complicit, treasonous government since they not only don't enforce the law on the border crossings and them being here, but dont crack down on the businesses hiring these people either. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I dont blame the illegals themselves.  I blame the disgusting, complicit, treasonous government since they not only don't enforce the law on the border crossings and them being here, but dont crack down on the businesses hiring these people either. 

I agree.  If the govt wants to truly stop the flow.....enforce laws and fine the shit out of companies and individuals who employ them.  If the work dried up, they would quit coming.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I agree.  If the govt wants to truly stop the flow.....enforce laws and fine the shit out of companies and individuals who employ them.  If the work dried up, they would quit coming.

exactly!!!  We really need to fix our problems to fix the illegal problem.  It's not really their fault where we allow the demand. 

I've been at this cause for a long time so I really don't appreciate noobs coming in with radical shit like shooting them and putting land mine fields in TX, NM, AZ and CA.  The last thing we need is to let people radicalize solutions when the real solutions are clear and doable.  all we really have to do is cut the bs and focus on the real cause.  Instead you really have a lot of distractions within this issue that only serve to allow those really enabling illegals to keep on doing so.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
33, you ignored my Q.

why do you tolerate a line of ilegals on your road?  Those here in south FL keep their heads low, and are the quiestest humble bunch - just going to work, back to their trailer with a 6 pack, and never starting shit.

If some illegal was jocking himself at me, I'd spit on him without hesitation.  I suggest you start doing the same.  If he grabs his junk at you in walmart, you shove him into a stack of paintcans.  Man the fvck up already.  Stop tolerating this kinda BS dude.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WTF are you talking about? do you really think a Black man is going to pick lettuce in the blazing sun, or picking worms for peanuts 16hrs a day? A Black man would rather sit at home on welfare than do that, ...and quite frankly, ...I'd do the same thing.

One of the most racist statements ever posted on this forum.The idea that YOU think blacks are lazy[apparently like you]is very telling.Typical lib,you accuse others of racism,but deep down your nothing but a full fledged racist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
33, you ignored my Q.

why do you tolerate a line of ilegals on your road?  Those here in south FL keep their heads low, and are the quiestest humble bunch - just going to work, back to their trailer with a 6 pack, and never starting shit.

If some illegal was jocking himself at me, I'd spit on him without hesitation.  I suggest you start doing the same.  If he grabs his junk at you in walmart, you shove him into a stack of paintcans.  Man the fvck up already.  Stop tolerating this kinda BS dude.

Yeah, that will work in NYC  ::)  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

You can be an American citizen and not speak a word of English.  Not speaking English is not a crime in the US, and in many cases not even a requirement for US citizenship.  Unlike many other nations, the US has never had an official language.

I think that all long term US residents, citizens and non-citizens alike, should learn English.  My point is that just because somebody is Latino and doesn't speak English doesn't mean that he/she is illegal.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You can be an American citizen and not speak a word of English.  Not speaking English is not a crime in the US, and in many cases not even a requirement for US citizenship.  Unlike many other nations, the US has never had an official language.

I think that all long term US residents, citizens and non-citizens alike, should learn English.  My point is that just because somebody is Latino and doesn't speak English doesn't mean that he/she is illegal.
One beef is with the corporations.  They, thinking only of themselves and the bottom line really led the problem.  Nobody here really noticed until we started walking up to the ATM, calling a business, going through a drive through, reading signs all of a sudden switched to the FIRST OPTIONS being Spanish.  I also got pissed at the fact that all of a sudden I had to select an English option in an English speaking country.  Now you loco know I'm not bigoted.  I have nothing against anyone except Stinky Paki Toxic and even that's just to make a point.  I really don't have anything againt him beyond making a point.  Anyway, the corporate instituted Spanish thing caused a backlash.  Especially considering so many jobs started popping up only available to those who speak both Spanish and English. 

I think we would be better off learning Spanish but overnight forcing it on us like we didn't have a choice was a little fucked up and I'm sure added to existing animosity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This guy speaks plain common sense. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
One beef is with the corporations.  They, thinking only of themselves and the bottom line really led the problem.  Nobody here really noticed until we started walking up to the ATM, calling a business, going through a drive through, reading signs all of a sudden switched to the FIRST OPTIONS being Spanish.  I also got pissed at the fact that all of a sudden I had to select an English option in an English speaking country.  Now you loco know I'm not bigoted.  I have nothing against anyone except Stinky Paki Toxic and even that's just to make a point.  I really don't have anything againt him beyond making a point.  Anyway, the corporate instituted Spanish thing caused a backlash.  Especially considering so many jobs started popping up only available to those who speak both Spanish and English.  

I think we would be better off learning Spanish but overnight forcing it on us like we didn't have a choice was a little fucked up and I'm sure added to existing animosity.

I agree!  Americans have corporations and the US government to blame for this problem, but many choose to take it out on Latinos.  Corporations hire illegals, and sometimes even take illegals across the border into the US, while the government turns a blind eye to the situation, all the while giving illegals benefits and incentives to stay in the US and to not learn English.

I know you are not bigoted.  I don't have a problem with Toxi as a person, but he seems full of hatred and he doesn't understand that if good old red necks are given the green light to shoot illegals on site, they'll start shooting anything that looks brown, including Toxi and Toxi's family.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I agree!  Americans have corporations and the US government to blame for this problem, but many choose to take it out on Latinos.  Corporations hire illegals, and sometimes even take illegals across the border into the US, while the government turns a blind eye to the situation, all the while giving illegals benefits and intensives to stay in the US and to not learn English.

I know you are not bigoted.  I don't have a problem with Toxi as a person, but he seems full of hatred and he doesn't understand that if good old red necks are given the green light to shoot illegals on site, they'll start shooting anything that looks brown, including Toxi and Toxi's family.

That's as bigoted a statement as anything they'll say.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I agree!  Americans have corporations and the US government to blame for this problem, but many choose to take it out on Latinos.  Corporations hire illegals, and sometimes even take illegals across the border into the US, while the government turns a blind eye to the situation, all the while giving illegals benefits and intensives to stay in the US and to not learn English.

great post, exactly what I was thinking.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This guy speaks plain common sense. 

yes, that's right in line with the stories I read back some 10 years ago or so....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I agree!  Americans have corporations and the US government to blame for this problem, but many choose to take it out on Latinos.  Corporations hire illegals, and sometimes even take illegals across the border into the US, while the government turns a blind eye to the situation, all the while giving illegals benefits and incentives to stay in the US and to not learn English.

why do you keep making this a race/ethinicity thing?

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE...its a legal issue...nobody is saying that latinos shouldnt be allowed in this country...

your confusing illegals with latinos... ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
why do you keep making this a race/ethinicity thing?

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE...its a legal issue...nobody is saying that latinos shouldnt be allowed in this country...

your confusing illegals with latinos... ::)
with all do respect, you totally missed the point of loco's post.  He wasn't making it a race issue.  Maybe you got that from the background I provided via my issues with Toxic.  Don't take it out on Loco, it's not his deal on that. 

Loco has jumped on people over race issues in the past but every time I've seen him do so was legit.  He's called out people for obvious latino/hispanic/South American bias when it was called for only!!!

I think you have to read my post that loco was replying to in order to see what he was saying.  If anything you should be yelling at me, not him.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
These days seem to be changing a bit but I do remember 10 years back or so that blacks were a bit more vocal about it, then there were some issues with them doing even that.

I also remember quite well that many hispanic Americans were very against illegals.  Stories I read by hispanics back then were much in line with Toxic being upset because he came here legally and they didn't.  They were either born here or came here legally and did not like the system giving away what they were born into or worked hard to get.  What they were not doing was talking about shooting illegals and laying mine fields along the border or talking about hate like Toxic and some others do.  They were for securing the border and enforcing legal immigration.  This is where I also stand.

I don't think statements that radicalize the issue like Toxic makes help the cause one bit.  Lou Dobbs didn't need it and he brought many people to the issue.  There's nothing to hate or want to kill with these people.  They have people willing to pay them here.  They have politicians willing to look the other way for both business and other reasons of political benefit.  It's not so much their fault as it is faults with our own people and politicians we need to address.  I've talked about this at length before but usually get ignored.  The one thing I can say for absolutely sure is that I'm not a noob to the issue.  This is something I've been following closely for a very fucking long time.

BRAVO!!!

QFT!
w