Author Topic: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26  (Read 21758 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 12:50:15 AM »
those rankings mean shit dude.  brock lesnar was ranked #5 in the world with a 2-1 record, which removes all validity to the rankings.  No other sport would let a 2-1 record holder come anywhere close to the top 20, but mma puts him in the top 5 because the ufc hyped him up.

And as already mentioned, Werdum has a more impressive resume than velasquez, mir, carwin and dos santos.  he didnt get shit canned by the ufc, he left on his own after dos santos ko'd him (and for the record I believe dos santos will ko everyone.  the dude is a savage.)

So the rankings are fixed huh? Why is it that Fedor has been fighting the bottom ranked guys?

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 05:47:59 AM »
So the rankings are fixed huh? Why is it that Fedor has been fighting the bottom ranked guys?

You need to change your name to WafflePSHR. You flip more than Gladys & Rons Chicken n Waffles.
Giving 110%

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 06:29:30 AM »

Fedor taking it easy (1 week ago)

Good old Igor Vov! Wonder what he is doing these days (other than drinking vodka with Fedor). He was a badass. I would pick him to destroy Fedor in a street fight any time!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 06:53:23 AM »
You need to change your name to WafflePSHR. You flip more than Gladys & Rons Chicken n Waffles.

Flip on what? The fact that it's apparent Fedor likes to fight guys that have been shit-canned by the UFC?

I can assure you, my opinions have not wavered even the slightest.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 08:15:20 AM »
Flip on what? The fact that it's apparent Fedor likes to fight guys that have been shit-canned by the UFC?

I can assure you, my opinions have not wavered even the slightest.

tim sylvia was ranked #2 in the world when Fedor fought him
andre arlovski was ranked #3 in the world when Fedor fought him.

Ok brett rogers you got me there, he wasnt in the top 10 I dont think when he fought Fedor.  He is dangerous though no doubt about that.  He did KO lesnar in sparring.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 09:03:08 AM »
tim sylvia was ranked #2 in the world when Fedor fought him
andre arlovski was ranked #3 in the world when Fedor fought him.

Ok brett rogers you got me there, he wasnt in the top 10 I dont think when he fought Fedor.  He is dangerous though no doubt about that.  He did KO lesnar in sparring.

Sylvia and Arvloski were at the time, ranked higher then they are now...but let's be honest, they were ranked high because of the lack of talent in the HW division at the time.

KO'ing someone in sparring is meaningless....Happens all the time ::)
Besides post me proof that it ever happened. Its all just internet rumors anyways.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 09:38:41 AM »
Sylvia and Arvloski were at the time, ranked higher then they are now...but let's be honest, they were ranked high because of the lack of talent in the HW division at the time.

KO'ing someone in sparring is meaningless....Happens all the time ::)
Besides post me proof that it ever happened. Its all just internet rumors anyways.

The talent has gotten worse since they were ranked that high. A WWE wrestler with 5 fights against cans and washed up fogies under his belt is considered the #2 HW right now. Loads of talent!  ::)

You can spin it all you want in retrospect, but Fedor decimated two fighters considered among the 3 best in the HW division at the time he fought them.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 09:58:17 AM »
The talent has gotten worse since they were ranked that high. A WWE wrestler with 5 fights against cans and washed up fogies under his belt is considered the #2 HW right now. Loads of talent!  ::)

You can spin it all you want in retrospect, but Fedor decimated two fighters considered among the 3 best in the HW division at the time he fought them.

The talent has gotten worse in the HW division...are you serious?

Randy demolished Tim Sylvia too around the same time. That speaks for itself.

Like I said before, Fedor was smart for fighting the guys when they were fresh off their shit-canning from the UFC. Their rankings were high at the time because overall the HW division in MMA was mediocre.

I will admit, Werdum is the best talent Fedor had fought in a while, but that is not really saying much.

Fedor sure loves himself some UFC shit-canned rejects ;D

Easy paydays for sure. Can't blame him for wanting easy money.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »

Fedor is afraid to come to the UFC.  You know it.  I know it.  Everyone knows it.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 10:20:16 AM »
What would he be afraid of? There is more talent outside the UFC HW division than in it right now. Unless you consider untested fighters and a guy who has been knocked out by that Rogers "can" 3x in sparring as formidable challenges to The Last Emperor.

Fact: Fedor has fought more top 10 HWs in the last 5 years than any other HW fighter in MMA.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »
What would he be afraid of? There is more talent outside the UFC HW division than in it right now. Unless you consider untested fighters and a guy who has been knocked out by that Rogers "can" 3x in sparring as formidable challenges to The Last Emperor.

Fact: Fedor has fought more top 10 HWs in the last 5 years than any other HW fighter in MMA.

On brother...not this shit again ::)  Please provide evidence...any evidence...that Rogers has knocked out Lesnar, or I will have to ban your ass again. :-\
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 11:38:39 AM »

I'll tell you exactly what Fedor is aftaid of:

Guys that weigh 280+ lbs in the cage that are not fat, or 7'2 freak show fights.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 01:27:32 PM »
On brother...not this shit again ::)  Please provide evidence...any evidence...that Rogers has knocked out Lesnar, or I will have to ban your ass again. :-\

Let me dig that right up.  

I'll provide evidence when you back up your claims of Pride fights being fixed. Been waiting on that for almost two years now. Let's cut the bullshit, you're a chronic liar.  ::)

Not that I'll be missing much. All I see is the UFC fanboys getting their asses handed to them in just about every thread.  :-X

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »

I'll provide evidence when you back up your claims of Pride fights being fixed. Been waiting on that for almost two years now. Let's cut the bullshit, you're a chronic liar.  ::)

Not that I'll be missing much. All I see is the UFC fanboys getting their asses handed to them in just about every thread.  :-X

When you have to post internet rumors repeatedly, plus the only comeback you have involves 'dick N ball' talk, it leads me to think you haven't watched an MMA event since 2003, or if ever.

Why do you even claim that Rodgers KO'd Lesnar anyways? Even if it did happen, it was sparring. Happens all the time.

I 100% guarantee you don't have proof. That makes you a liar. right? :o :o

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »

Me speculating that Pride fights were fixed is a lot different than you stating an erroneous fact.  Even a cuckold little quif like you should understand the difference...
w

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »

Like I said before, Fedor was smart for fighting the guys when they were fresh off their shit-canning from the UFC. Their rankings were high at the time because overall the HW division in MMA was mediocre.

Dude, you dont know shit about what you are talking about.  Arlovski was on a 3 fight win streak when he LEFT the ufc to fight Fedor.
I dont like twinks.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »
Dude, you dont know shit about what you are talking about.  Arlovski was on a 3 fight win streak when he LEFT the ufc to fight Fedor.

LOL! Just a slight correction, but it was actually a 5 fight win streak. Either way, hardly qualifies him as a "can" and the rankings at the time support that.  :)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2010, 04:24:55 PM »
Dude, you dont know shit about what you are talking about.  Arlovski was on a 3 fight win streak when he LEFT the ufc to fight Fedor.

He didn't leave the UFC to fight Fedor. He had two fights outside the UFC before he fought Fedor.

He was also recently defeated by Tim Sylvia soon before he was not re-signed with the UFC.

Another thing to note....It appears that Fedor likes to fight guys that his previous opponent has already defeated.

Example:

Fights Tim Sylvia, then fights Arvloski who Sylvia has beat TWICE.
Now he is fighting Werdum, a guy that Arvloski beat already.

Yea...Fedor sure is fighting the best :o

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »
I love when these little cum stains think they have some great fact that turns out to be completely wrong.  Constant selfownage...lol
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2010, 04:28:09 PM »
LOL! Just a slight correction, but it was actually a 5 fight win streak. Either way, hardly qualifies him as a "can" and the rankings at the time support that.  :)

Tim Sylvia beat Arvloski TWICE.

Then Fedor wants to fight Arvloski when Sylvia, a guy Fedor demolished, has already beaten him.

Well, then I guess Werdum is right up his alley, because Arvloski, a guy Fedor has already beat, defeated Werdum.

If that is not an easy, gimme fight, I don't know what is?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2010, 04:28:15 PM »
He was on a 5 fight win streak and ranked as a top 3 HW at the time he fought Fedor.  ::)

There was an article posted on here showing that Fedor has fought more top 10 HWs in the last 5 years than any other HW alive. I know it stings but you need to get it over, fanboy.

Tim Sylvia beat Arvloski TWICE.

Then Fedor wants to fight Arvloski when Sylvia, a guy Fedor demolished, has already beaten him.

Well, then I guess Werdum is right up his alley, because Arvloski, a guy Fedor has already beat, defeated Werdum.

If that is not an easy, gimme fight, I don't know what is?

Who should he have fought at the time, fucktard? Arlovski was ranked as a top 5 HW at the time of the Fedor fight. Is that hard for you to comprehend? Is it because you've got Dana White's spunk in your eyes?

I love when these little cum stains think they have some great fact that turns out to be completely wrong.  Constant selfownage...lol

Self-ownage would be calling a top 5 HW on a 5 fight win streak a can like your butt buddy just did.  :-X

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
He was on a 5 fight win streak and ranked as a top 3 HW at the time he fought Fedor.  ::)

There was an article posted on here showing that Fedor has fought more top 10 HWs in the last 5 years than any other HW alive. I know it stings but you need to get it over, fanboy.

Who should he have fought at the time, fucktard? Arlovski was ranked as a top 5 HW at the time of the Fedor fight. Is that hard for you to comprehend? Is it because you've got Dana White's spunk in your eyes?

Why is Fedor not fighting top guys now?

I'll tell you....he's afraid of the new breed of HW. 280+ lbs in the cage.

That is why Fedor is afraid. Can't blame him.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »
Brett Rogers is a top 10 HW, maybe even top 5 at this point. Werdum = top 10 HW.  ::)

The UFC HW division = terrible. Hope this helps.  :)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2010, 04:44:22 PM »
Brett Rogers is a top 10 HW, maybe even top 5 at this point. Werdum = top 10 HW.  ::)

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.  The fact of the matter is that there are more top 10 heavy's in the UFC than all other orgs combined.  Oh, and let's not forget the other weight classes.  All, without exception, have a UFC athlete as the #1 ranked.  Where's all the great Pride guys?  How come they haven't taken over the other weight classes?  Ha ha!  Life is too good to me  :D
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2010, 04:46:06 PM »

I'll be a little more clear.

Why do you think Fedor is not fighting the current top 3? Don't you think a guy that is ranked #1 should be fighting the next best guy in the rankings?

His next fight is against a guy that is barely top 10?