Author Topic: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26  (Read 21807 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
Even if they were stupid enough to leave the UFC to fight Fedor, it's no guarantee that it would happen.  Look at what happened when Randy tried it.  Also, I'll bet my left nut that Fedor would still dodge them, just like he's dodging Alistar. 

Bottom line, the best in every weight class is in the UFC.  No other org comes close.  If Fedor wants to be considered the true best, then he knows what he needs to do.

he already is considered the best, he just isn't to you ::)

and how laughable is a fedor/randy fight today?  heck it was laughable then

E
E

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2010, 11:53:14 AM »
like i said all along, you will tell everybody how "overrated" he was even though every fighter has lost ::)

E

;D ;D ;D
QFT

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2010, 11:56:55 AM »

;D ;D ;D
QFT

Bracing yourself for a loss huh?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2010, 12:25:30 PM »
Bracing yourself for a loss huh?

all fighters eventually lose and the longer fedor fights the more likely it is to happen

fedor haters like yourself will conveniently "forget" that he dominated the sport for years and had a win streak greater than any fighter in mma history ::)

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2010, 12:38:57 PM »
all fighters eventually lose and the longer fedor fights the more likely it is to happen

fedor haters like yourself will conveniently "forget" that he dominated the sport for years and had a win streak greater than any fighter in mma history ::)

E

He USED to dominate the sport for years....That still does not give him a pass to fight UFC rejects that are barely top 10 ranked and still keep his #1 rankings.

I am not arguing about what Fedor HAS accomplished, but he needs to step up his level of competition and take his beatings like a man.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2010, 12:47:28 PM »
How can he step up his level of competition when he fights a top 10 HW every time he fights? Brock has yet to fight a top 10 HW. Carwin has yet to fight a top 10 HW. Velasquez fought one top 10 HW 5 years past his prime.

Wipe the Dana splooge out of your eyes, fanboy.

Someone needs to post the article showing that Fedor has fought more quality opponents than any other HW in the last few years.

The UFC HW division is such a joke that more of the talent lies outside of it than in. Unless of course you consider untested WWE wrestlers with 4-1 records as talent. Oh wait, of course you do.  ::)

Fedor beat two UFC HW champions in a combined 60 seconds. LOL!!!!!!!!

Is Yemeni so desperate for support on this topic that he'll post on a gimmick account to back himself up? Looks that way.  :-\

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »
How can he step up his level of competition when he fights a top 10 HW every time he fights? Brock has yet to fight a top 10 HW. Carwin has yet to fight a top 10 HW. Velasquez fought one top 10 HW 5 years past his prime.

Wipe the Dana splooge out of your eyes, fanboy.

Someone needs to post the article showing that Fedor has fought more quality opponents than any other HW in the last few years.

The UFC HW division is such a joke that more of the talent lies outside of it than in. Unless of course you consider untested WWE wrestlers with 4-1 records as talent. Oh wait, of course you do.  ::)

Fedor beat two UFC HW champions in a combined 60 seconds. LOL!!!!!!!!

Is Yemeni so desperate for support on this topic that he'll post on a gimmick account to back himself up? Looks that way.  :-\

Right on cue with the Dick N Ball talk.

This is  2010...

Wonder what yours and Fedor's excuse will be when when Strikeforce folds.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »
Right on cue with the Dick N Ball talk.

This is  2010...

Wonder what yours and Fedor's excuse will be when when Strikeforce folds.

Fedor could retire today and go down as the greatest MMA fighter to ever live and 99.99% people would acknowledge him as that.  :)

Interestingly enough, Fedor has never had to fake an illness to dodge a fight.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2010, 01:21:29 PM »
He USED to dominate the sport for years....That still does not give him a pass to fight UFC rejects that are barely top 10 ranked and still keep his #1 rankings.

I am not arguing about what Fedor HAS accomplished, but he needs to step up his level of competition and take his beatings like a man.

what top competition has brock faced?

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2010, 01:23:36 PM »

E

None whatsoever. He has yet to fight someone who isn't a can or 5 years past their prime. He was scheduled to but then he faked an illness and dodged the fight because he knew he wasn't ready.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2010, 01:40:12 PM »
the best fighter cock chestnar has ever fought is frank mir, which isnt saying much.

mir is a bum who cant make it to the 3rd round w/o gassing
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2010, 02:14:02 PM »
None whatsoever. He has yet to fight someone who isn't a can or 5 years past their prime. He was scheduled to but then he faked an illness and dodged the fight because he knew he wasn't ready.

You better be prepared to show a source for that comment of faking an illness. Pretty pathetic when all you can do is make shit up and reference dick N ball talk in every post.

You have been bitch slapped about this before. :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2010, 02:17:18 PM »

E

I will be the first guy to say I dislike Brock, but he has been impressive in his short MMA career. hard to discredit him. The rankings sure haven't.
I personally think Carwin is better, but you also have to realize that there are MANY guys in the UFC HW division that would
demolish Fedor.

Brock should not be your only focus.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »
the best fighter cock chestnar has ever fought is frank mir, which isnt saying much.

mir is a bum who cant make it to the 3rd round w/o gassing

That being said...there are MANY guys in the UFC HW division that would destroy Fedor.

Brock is not the only one....don't know why everyone focuses on him?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2010, 02:21:49 PM »
I will be the first guy to say I dislike Brock, but he has been impressive in his short career.
I personally think Carwin is better, but you also have to realize that there are MANY guys in the UFC HW division that would
demolish Fedor.

Brock should not be your only focus.

Got any proof of this or are you talking out of your ass again? Brock, Carwin and Velasquez are arguably the 3 best UFC HWs right now and they are all untested, unproven fighters who have yet to fight any legitimate top 10 HW. More blatant lies from the TUF fanboy who has Dana's dick in his mouth 24 hours a day.  ::)

Even Carwin has admitted that he stands no chance against Fedor and you think he's the best fighter in the UFC HW division. So who exactly are these "MANY" guys that would "DEMOLISH" Fedor, as you claim?  ::)

You show how little you know about MMA whenever you get backed into a corner. It's amusing.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »
Got any proof of this or are you talking out of your ass again? Brock, Carwin and Velasquez are arguably the 3 best UFC HWs right now and they are all untested, unproven fighters who have yet to fight any legitimate top 10 HW. More blatant lies from the TUF fanboy who has Dana's dick in his mouth 24 hours a day.  ::)

Even Carwin has admitted that he stands no chance against Fedor and you think he's the best fighter in the UFC HW division. So who exactly are these "MANY" guys that would "DEMOLISH" Fedor, as you claim?  ::)

You show how little you know about MMA whenever you get backed into a corner. It's amusing.

What part of "I personally think" do you not understand? It is an opinion, as I stated.

You stated Brock fakes an illness, you didn't say  "I think"...   Where's you proof? I think you are looking at a banning this time...LOL! HAHAHAHAHA

I always know I put an owning on you when you lie and bring out the Dick N Ball talk :o

Another thing...Do you really have to twist what Carwin said. I already schooled you on that too! Here it is again:

Here is what Carwin ACTUALLY said about Fedor back in March, before the Mir fight:
http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/0317/486193/shane-carwin/

Just like any other top heavyweight, Carwin was asked how he thought he would fare against arguably the best heavyweight of all time in Fedor Emelianenko.

"Hard to say [how I would matchup against Fedor] he is the elite. I think I would like 6-12 months of more training to face him. Right now I would have a puncher's chance," Carwin responded.

He also went on to say that he'd be willing to fight elsewhere if it would grant him the opportunity to fight someone of Fedor's caliber.

"I love competing so where ever that takes me," the heavy handed heavyweight continued.

With the biggest fight of his career less than two weeks away, Carwin could very well put himself in the same conversation as Fedor Emelianenko if he leaves the Octagon successful on the March 27th.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »
who did carwin beat?

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2010, 03:06:30 PM »
who did carwin beat?

E

A lot better guys then Werdum.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2010, 03:46:57 PM »

Less than a month after he was on the verge of death, lost 40 pounds or whatever else happened to him due to a rare, almost unheard of illness, the guy looked to be back 100% health. Even has the strength to blow on that horn like he did mere hours after backing out of the Carwin fight. Not only that, Dana threw him under the bus when he said that Brock sounded 100% fine when he spoke to him on the phone. Now one would think that a guy that was as deathly ill as Brock was, a guy that was so sick that his entire fighting career was supposedly jeopardized, would not have made a 100% recovery in 3 short weeks.

"White further said Lesnar told him he is not sure if he could fight in January. I asked if Lesnar sounded ill when they spoke and he said no. White said he had breakfast with Lesnar in Las Vegas about a month ago and said Lesnar told him at that time he wanted to fight frequently. Something doesn’t add up here and this bears further watching."
-From Kevin Iole

Now let's look at this objectively (aka not through the cum-drenched eyes of WeightPSHR aka Mindspin), why would they be so secretive about Brock's illness? Why did he appear to be 100% fine not even 3 weeks after he got sick? Why would he still not take the fight when fighting sick, injured or unprepared is what most guys do? This whole situation was bullshit from day one and screams "faked illness to avoid the inevitable loss". Dana and Brock concocted some rare, life-threatening illness to keep their cash cow going. Let's cut the bullshit, Carwin is in nowhere near as marketable as Brock is. Of course they're going to do everything they can to keep that cash cow going.

Ken Shamrock fought with a torn ACL and could barely stand. Overeem fought with a fucked up neck that could have gotten him paralyzed. Arona fought with the flu and after having been hooked up to an IV the entire day. The list of guys fighting injured, ill or unprepared is a mile long. This is what they do. That's what separates the tough fighters from the pretenders. No one except Brock expects to go into a fight 100% healthy and prepared. Brock was absolutely fine and couldn't fight Carwin because he wasn't prepared so he faked an illness. In terms of MMA fighters, he is a gigantic pussy and a chump.

Edit: And Carwin's 2 best wins are over Frank Mir (horrendous can) and Gabriel Gonzaga (who Werdum also beat and is another horrendous can). You are delusional if you think he's beaten anyone of substance but it's not surprising given the fact that you're a fucking retard. You should just shut up now.  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2010, 04:13:52 PM »
A lot better guys then Werdum.

so why haven't you named names?

E
E

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2010, 04:16:09 PM »
so why haven't you named names?

E

Frank Mir is their barometer

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2010, 04:18:56 PM »
Frank Mir is their barometer

perhaps fedor should fight brandon vera to prove himself to ufc nuthuggers?

E
E

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »

E

They are all secretly wet for Overeem Rodgers

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2010, 09:31:54 PM »

E

hahaha yeah, Mir got fucking tooled by Vera.  Complete chump.
I dont like twinks.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2010, 06:23:09 AM »
if brock was faking an illness it wouldnt have been to avoid fighting people thats balls, he probably needed top run a short cycle and needed the time to get the test out of his system.