Author Topic: Serious question.. what would you do?...  (Read 7856 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Serious question.. what would you do?...
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2010, 12:37:49 AM »
Why in every post of yours you repeat "Your god"? He's not mine, it's me his. I would not kill but rather would make you invalid for the rest of your life and police will not save you nor your aristocratic parents, don't mess with bad Russians.
 Now you can go and play

Whatever retard, go pray some more...bad Russian!? Hahahaha... yeah you're just such a bad ass  ::)  ::)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2010, 08:32:16 PM »

yeah we learned a lot, put a man on moon but we can't get rid of kelloid! How about the one to grow on your forehead? It grows rapidly! Looks good? Science will not help, scientists do not know how to get rid of it.

not sure that any religion or amount of prayer has gotten rid of them either.

theonlyone

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2010, 10:22:07 PM »
not sure that any religion or amount of prayer has gotten rid of them either.

Religions come down to afterlife and not to how treat kelloids my little friend.

Did you read this?

Some regions of space may never interact with ours even in the lifetime of the Universe, due to the finite speed of light and the ongoing expansion of space. For example, radio messages sent from Earth may never reach some regions of space, even if the Universe would live forever; space may expand faster than light can traverse it. It is worth emphasizing that those distant regions of space are taken to exist and be part of reality as much as we are; yet we can never interact with them.

It means that God is a part of reality yet we can never touch and kick him, no>?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
Religions come down to afterlife and not to how treat kelloids my little friend.

Did you read this?

Some regions of space may never interact with ours even in the lifetime of the Universe, due to the finite speed of light and the ongoing expansion of space. For example, radio messages sent from Earth may never reach some regions of space, even if the Universe would live forever; space may expand faster than light can traverse it. It is worth emphasizing that those distant regions of space are taken to exist and be part of reality as much as we are; yet we can never interact with them.

It means that God is a part of reality yet we can never touch and kick him, no>?

religion is a way (guide) to living your life and not just the after life, my tiny friend.  The fault in the argument is that you are assuming God is real and/or that people believe in God.  Not all do.  So to that end God can't be part of their reality. 

theonlyone

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2010, 11:47:15 PM »
religion is a way (guide) to living your life and not just the after life, my tiny friend.  The fault in the argument is that you are assuming God is real and/or that people believe in God.  Not all do.  So to that end God can't be part of their reality.  

Religion is a way (guide) to living your life before an imminent afterlife, my a bit stupid friend. Last Judgment! Yes God is real unless scientists would have already proved and there was a scientific proof that there is no God, specially for me or for us. They should extract Einstein from the places he abides since 1955, there is no easier way out there. Once it done and is proved that there is no afterlife then all religion eventually is the biggest scam in history. The hypocrites and two-faced people who claim there is no God by the tongue but believe they might be wrong in their hearts. Hypocrisy is considered to be one of the most dangerous sins in Islam for example. The cockroach knows nothing about God but at least it's silent about it.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »
Again, the fault with the argument lies in the fact that you believe that there is a god and that others are hypocrites, or at least most that deny his existence are.  As for stupid, hardly.  I hold several degrees, and i am also a hell of a bar trivia player.  I would hold your petty insults in your mouth, assuming there is still room in there.  I don't believe in a one true religion.  i don't believe that the bible, koran, or anything else written by the hand of man will ever be accurate.  You have and hold onto your faith, that is fine.  But there is no real proof or disproof of god's existence other than what man has created to suit their purpose.  You can post a hundred articles proving what ever you want.  In the end everyone are sheeple and will follow what they want.  As a race, we bastardize anything so that it would suit the point we are trying to make.  Believe waht you want and hopefully it works out for you.  The problem with religion is religion itself and the fact that most can't differentiate religious views and propaganda from overall personal belief structures grounded in acutal experience and research.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 08:10:15 PM »
Isn't it a strange coincidence that pretty much all atheists and non-believers are extremely intelligent, hold degrees and are university educated many with genius IQ's , yet those that have 'faith' are usually a little 'slower' (think deep down south - alabama, south carolina, etc.) And yet those are the loudest and biggest believers ?..

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
Isn't it a strange coincidence that pretty much all atheists and non-believers are extremely intelligent, hold degrees and are university educated many with genius IQ's , yet those that have 'faith' are usually a little 'slower' (think deep down south - alabama, south carolina, etc.) And yet those are the loudest and biggest believers ?..

ahem, i'm from Georgia   >:(

lol. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2010, 10:43:16 PM »
ahem, i'm from Georgia   >:(

lol. 

LOL, I didn't say all.. and being from Georgia you would know exactly the type I'm talking about... the people that you see going to those evangelist circus gatherings every sunday..

theonlyone

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 12:57:44 AM »
Again, the fault with the argument lies in the fact that you believe that there is a god and that others are hypocrites, or at least most that deny his existence are.  As for stupid, hardly.  I hold several degrees, and i am also a hell of a bar trivia player.  I would hold your petty insults in your mouth, assuming there is still room in there.  I don't believe in a one true religion.  i don't believe that the bible, koran, or anything else written by the hand of man will ever be accurate.  You have and hold onto your faith, that is fine.  But there is no real proof or disproof of god's existence other than what man has created to suit their purpose.  You can post a hundred articles proving what ever you want.  In the end everyone are sheeple and will follow what they want.  As a race, we bastardize anything so that it would suit the point we are trying to make.  Believe waht you want and hopefully it works out for you.  The problem with religion is religion itself and the fact that most can't differentiate religious views and propaganda from overall personal belief structures grounded in acutal experience and research.

Again, the fault with the argument lies in the fact that you believe that the relation with God is a matter of believing and having faith. It's a matter of acceptance. It's words that fool. Hypocrites are those who think they are the men of science, an actual experience and research, claim there is no God by the tongue but die as a mere mortal. Sooner, later, unexpectedly...
 What do your several degrees prove? What you can do that others can't?
 Differentiate religous views and actual experience and research? It's again that words fool your feeble mind, my a bit stupid friend.
 You say that you would hold my petty insults in my mouth? I do not understand. How it would have looked if we were debating face to face?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »
If tomorrow it was announced by all major newspapers that we've made contact with an extra terrestrial civilization...??

would your faith waver and belief in a 'god' dissapear or would you continue to believe??

i'd call most of my friends and laugh my ass off...and tell them they were idiots

then i'd post a similar thread on getbig.....

then i'd go to all local mosques and churches and point and laugh ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 10:52:43 AM »

The bible doesn't rule out life on other planets.

yes it does stells...unless jesus went to other planets as well :-\

and the koran does also by calling humans as supreme beings
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 09:29:29 PM »
Again, the fault with the argument lies in the fact that you believe that the relation with God is a matter of believing and having faith. To have a relationship with god, do you not need to believe and have faith?
It's a matter of acceptance. Is belief and faith not a showing of acceptance?
It's words that fool. Hypocrites are those who think they are the men of science, an actual experience and research, claim there is no God by the tongue but die as a mere mortal. Sooner, later, unexpectedly... we are all mere mortals.  In fact the word mortal deems that were are not only flawed but also human and by defualt can't be gods or demi-gods.  some of the most hypocritical people I HAVE KNOWN HAVE ALSO EEN THE MOST RELIGOOUS, MOST FAITHFUL, MOST BELIEVING PEOPLE.
 What do your several degrees prove? That I am not stupid like you claimed What you can do that others can't? I can do lots of things others can't and vice versa. 
 Differentiate religous views and actual experience and research? It's again that words fool your feeble mind, my a bit stupid friend. Again two degrees and thinking about a third, have run my own business, bar trivia guru, and can compose proper sentences at will.  Words can fool, take the bible for instance, or the koran, or just about anything that was ever printed.  Take from words what you want, they mean different things to different people.  They are also like statistics, easliy bent to represent whatever your purpose is.Also you were the first to insult, so your apparent open hearted, lest not judge unless ye be judged bullshit doesn't mean anything to you since you immediatly try to assert yourself as better and smarter.
 You say that you would hold my petty insults in my mouth? I do not understand. How it would have looked if we were debating face to face? It means to keep your inslut in your mouth and in your head and try to actually  relay a message without trying to demean others.  Now there was a slight sarcastic undertone that I snuck in there.  Some people probably knew what it meant.  Basically in a nutshell..ah nevermind if i have to explain it then the sentiment was lost on you.  Basically if it were face to face, you would look like the fantatic and probaly would scream up and down, be red in the face and throw you water all over the place. 

there was a point where i wrote in all caps, it was a mistake, didn't realize i had caps lock on, wasn't yelling at you so don't get all butt hurt over it.

theonlyone

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 12:14:18 AM »
 we are all mere mortals

'Yes, man is mortal, but that would be only half the trouble. The worst of it is that he's sometimes unexpectedly mortal - there's the trick!  And generally he's unable to say what he's going to do this same evening.'

Again two degrees and thinking about a third, have run my own business, bar trivia guru

What does a bar trivia guru mean? Today every 2'nd girl has two degrees and run her own business off of daddy's money. I still didn't hear what things you can do that others can't. Man up and say.

lest not judge unless ye be judged bullshit doesn't mean anything to you since you immediatly try to assert yourself as better and smarter.

You sound like a little boy whose feelings were hurt. No one is judging you. Man up man.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2010, 10:56:40 AM »
Not necessarily confusing, I just found religion to be very dishonest (the complete opposite of what it's supposed to teach) and just had a ton of unanswered questions that everyone kept telling me 'faith' would answer.. so I chose the path of science and logic instead of 'faith' Christianity just seemed like it hid a lot.. so many senseless killings to keep firm a papal rule, the crusades, witch trials, war on science, people being burned alive, gallileo, copernicus, etc.

This reminds me of a gal we knew that was a Catholic school teacher who knew nothing about the bible.  We asked her what she does when one of her students asks a theological question and she said, "Oh, we just call in the priest."  We asked if they then just accept everything he says as true and accurate and she said "Yes."

See, I can understand your frustration trying to get answers and them blowing you off...they should have pointed you to actually read the bible for yourself.  But from what I have heard they don't really encourage that.  You might want to give it a try! :)

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2010, 10:59:43 AM »
yes it does stells...unless jesus went to other planets as well :-\

Toxy, what do you mean?  Are you saying that other planets would have a sin problem like ours and that God would choose to redeem them in the exact same way as He did here?  I don't think we can assume that...but maybe that is not what you are saying?
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
Toxy, what do you mean?  Are you saying that other planets would have a sin problem like ours and that God would choose to redeem them in the exact same way as He did here?  I don't think we can assume that...but maybe that is not what you are saying?
thats exactly what i'm saying stells...if there r other planets then did jesus go there also?
or gawd only created sin on earth and other planets did not require prophets since they r sin free?   :-\
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »
 There are clowns out there who in their perverted fantasies would want through the bible or the teaching of christ to see photos/videos and explanatory report as to how the things are on the planets in the universe with intelligent lives. Before that think about may do those consider you no smarter than a shelf or a plate of spaghetti as it does for you before dealing with humanity. Buy the friggin telescope

Though it's a bb related site it would be interestig to see the face photos say of TA and CE, it's very interesting how one should look like to spit such a nonsense on a regular basis. rofl

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2010, 01:27:25 PM »
There are clowns out there who in their perverted fantasies would want through the bible or the teaching of christ to see photos/videos and explanatory report as to how the things are on the planets in the universe with intelligent lives. Before that think about may do those consider you no smarter than a shelf or a plate of spaghetti as it does for you before dealing with humanity. Buy the friggin telescope

Though it's a bb related site it would be interestig to see the face photos say of TA and CE, it's very interesting how one should look like to spit such a nonsense on a regular basis. rofl

everyone except you has seen tonnes of pictures of me jackass  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2010, 07:25:56 AM »
thats exactly what i'm saying stells...if there r other planets then did jesus go there also?
or gawd only created sin on earth and other planets did not require prophets since they r sin free?   :-\

Maybe and maybe.  I don't think we can assume that if there is life on other planets that the whole deal is somewhat parallel to ours...but even if it is, we don't know that Jesus didn't go there in the same way also.   

Imo, there is nothing in the bible that denies the existence of life on other planets.  Like I said "aliens" (whether they are actually aliens or demons) showing up here may be be a part of the "great delusion."
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2010, 08:33:19 AM »
Maybe and maybe.  I don't think we can assume that if there is life on other planets that the whole deal is somewhat parallel to ours...but even if it is, we don't know that Jesus didn't go there in the same way also.   

Imo, there is nothing in the bible that denies the existence of life on other planets.  Like I said "aliens" (whether they are actually aliens or demons) showing up here may be be a part of the "great delusion."

ok let me throw a monkey wrench...what if they ARE aliens and they r muslim? and they claim that islam is the true religion...

what then?
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2010, 09:01:44 AM »
ok let me throw a monkey wrench...what if they ARE aliens and they r muslim? and they claim that islam is the true religion...

what then?

OO....Good question!  Not to offend anyone but personally then I would reject their claim believing they were were attempting to delude us. 
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2010, 03:46:58 PM »
OO....Good question!  Not to offend anyone but personally then I would reject their claim believing they were were attempting to delude us. 

lol  ;D   man you sound like the female version of my dad! lol
carpe` vaginum!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2010, 03:54:03 PM »
This reminds me of a gal we knew that was a Catholic school teacher who knew nothing about the bible.  We asked her what she does when one of her students asks a theological question and she said, "Oh, we just call in the priest."  We asked if they then just accept everything he says as true and accurate and she said "Yes."

See, I can understand your frustration trying to get answers and them blowing you off...they should have pointed you to actually read the bible for yourself.  But from what I have heard they don't really encourage that.  You might want to give it a try! :)

I read it when I was 14, front to back..including the unpublished gnostic gospels of jesus christ and mary magdelene (which sem to go against what most of the bible is preaching..I found it to be a cute collection or stories and fairy tales written by a primitive people scared of natural phenomena like lightning, eqarthquakes, floods, etc.

You should really check out the gnostic gospels that the vatican tried to make 'dissapear' would really open your eyes up to the bigger picture.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2010, 06:50:22 AM »

interesting as that is what people do with other religions often times.