Author Topic: HollyWOOD SUPER HEROS ONCE AGAIN!  (Read 15141 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: HollyWOOD SUPER HEROS ONCE AGAIN!
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2010, 10:34:55 AM »
i agree, fucking clown  >:(
angel dust is a hell of a drug.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
Saw Ironman. It was fucking awesome. 8)  Some you guys are fucking bores saying it sucked.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2010, 11:36:50 AM »
It sucked!

Thanks, Wiggs!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2010, 11:40:46 AM »
It sucked!

Thanks, Wiggs!
\

What about it sucked?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

I wouldn’t try to break anything because I really don’t think you meant or believe what you actually stated  …. He is ‘a reason why the ‘sport’is dying.

I take offense to that, Grant! (Politely stated!)

Stunt, I admit my statement was too harsh. I take it back.  You make some good points.  I'm sure Andy is a nice guy.

I agree that that was one hell of a fooked up routine, but I also tend to believe that Andy did not use that routine while competing in a contest. More likely it was a routine he used as a guest poser in some small event someplace.

Well, the Ronnie Coleman Classic is a decent show and qualifier.  I just didn't like the routine. The arm waving, circus music and energizer bunny effect just made it seem that it was designed for 3rd grader audience?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2010, 12:51:16 PM »
Christ, what would white people do without "the robot"... ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2010, 12:57:57 PM »
Andy Haman is so cooooool!

wtf is he doing? Seriousy. I'd put him in the same league as Kai for disgracing the sport, what a meat ball

After watching this video, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind as to how gay bodybuilding truly is..

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:11 PM »
WTF did I just watch.  Kai's stuff is not gay like this.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2010, 01:24:40 PM »
Thanks, Grant...... And I will bet ya a dollar to a doughnut that the judges felt the same as you did if in fact it was an NPC competition.

I coached and judged for many years and always recommended that contestants stay in one spot under the light and never 'encourage' the audience to respond to their routine.

One thing about the NPC though .... during my tenure there was no 'point system' pertaining to the posing round. It was (and probably still is) simply a matter of 'placements'. There was no physical standard to meet. It was just a matter of comparing one against another and placing them accordingly.

And as Bob previously stated, the highs and lows are discarded.

To be honest with ya, I don't think anyone can 'invent' a better system to determine the overall winner.
But a visual score board would definitely be a good idea to calm down the skeptics.

Has that ever been a serious consideration, Bob? I think it would make the contest more interesting to the spectators.

And while we're at it, I have never personally seen any form of cheating take place in any NPC event, but I have been involved in two contests (not NPC) in which an outward attempt was made to determine the eventual winner without concern of the official tabulations. (Above statement is solely based on my personal observations only.)

And it's highly likely that I've judge more contests (including powerlifting and olympic lifting events) than
Chick has ever seen, but I'll let Chick verify that. Or contest it. He's an honest guy.

Anyway, Grant, I'll end this by simply stating this .... We were mighty disappointed when you QUIT!! Some of us considered you to be "The Great White Hope" back then (definitely not a racist here) but you fell out of one 'picture' and into another.

Darn ya!   PS .. Jeff introduced us a couple of times. The first time ... you looked American but had a funny accent. And you had or have a beautiful wife or GF at that time. Who was she BTW?

Thanks, Stunt (A Grant fan during his (Grant's) way too short tenure within the bodybuilding world)