Author Topic: Which one would you fight if you had to?  (Read 13345 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Which one would you fight if you had to?
« on: May 08, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »
Okay, I am bored.

If you had to be defend yourself against either a saltwater crocodile or great white shark, which one would you choose?

I think I'd choose the great white. Once a gator gets you into a "death roll" its pretty much over.

X

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Which one would you fight if you had to?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 10:17:28 PM »
Fuck all of that nonsense.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 10:19:05 PM »
Fuck all of that nonsense.   

Hey, I once fought a salt water crocodile. Ripped it to pieces with my barehands. GB style.
X

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 10:25:15 PM »
are you fucking nuts? you cant do shit vs a shark. at least with the gators you can punch the fucker and try to fuck his eyes up for life lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 10:31:02 PM »
are you fucking nuts? you cant do shit vs a shark. at least with the gators you can punch the fucker and try to fuck his eyes up for life lol

Same with the shark. They tell you to go for the eyes if attacked by a shark. I think most GBers can take both down.
X

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 10:31:57 PM »
Hey, I once fought a salt water crocodile. Ripped it to pieces with my barehands. GB style.

The only type of contact I ever want to have with a crocodile would be in the form of putting my hands on a bitches crocodile skin purse after she returns from a shopping trip, snatching the hideous thing from her grasp and tossing it across the room before I rip the skirt from her body with my teeth and proceed to savagely penetrate her rectum with my large, throbbing cock.

Ya dig?

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 10:35:10 PM »
id like to, if they can clone me back if it fucks me up, take a shit load of cheque drops,shoot adrenaline, and be forced to fight a monkey until one of us die. a monkey, the kind just like the one who fucked up this women face you know, to see how tough these guy are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 10:36:22 PM »
The only type of contact I ever want to have with a crocodile would be in the form of putting my hands on a bitches crocodile skin purse after she returns from a shopping trip, snatching the hideous thing from her grasp and tossing it across the room before I rip the skirt from her body with my teeth and proceed to savagely penetrate her rectum with my large, throbbing cock.

Ya dig?

That's rather aggressive.  ???
X

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 10:37:30 PM »
Same with the shark. They tell you to go for the eyes if attacked by a shark. I think most GBers can take both down.

where talking about a bare hand fight here. you cant do shit underwater, movement slowed by 90%, cant breath, cant see shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 10:38:16 PM »
id like to, if they can clone me back if it fucks me up, take a shit load of cheque drops,shoot adrenaline, and be forced to fight a monkey until one of us die. a monkey, the kind just like the one who fucked up this women face you know, to see how tough these #### are.

Yeah, monkeys are fucking crazy. I was watching something on the Discovery channel where a group of monkeys hunted down another monkey and basically beat the shit out of it. Ripped out the monkeys intestines and everything. They are vicious.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 10:41:36 PM »
where talking about a bare hand fight here. you cant do shit underwater, movement slowed by 90%, cant breath, cant see shit.

Yeah, good point about the movement. I did not take that into consideration. At least with the croc you're on land--unless they take you under water, then you're fucked.

Actually, hippos have been known to kill more people than alligators/crocs. Funny thing is, crocs are scared of hippos. Won't go near them.

They have documented hippos strolling through a swamp of crocs, and the crocs just back off.

X

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 10:51:50 PM »
Yeah, good point about the movement. I did not take that into consideration. At least with the croc you're on land--unless they take you under water, then you're fucked.

Actually, hippos have been known to kill more people than alligators/crocs. Funny thing is, crocs are scared of hippos. Won't go near them.

They have documented hippos strolling through a swamp of crocs, and the crocs just back off.

id love to fight a pissed of hippo too. look at their eyes, bursting out of their head right near the mouth; easy shot, id try to get both hand on them and rape those fucking eyes up with my thumbs. or rip their fucking ear up. that if the bastard doesnt sit on me and instantly kill me.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »
Okay, I am bored.

If you had to be defend yourself against either a saltwater crocodile or great white shark, which one would you choose?

I think I'd choose the great white. Once a gator gets you into a "death roll" its pretty much over.

there is a bigger chance to survive after a shark attack than a crocodile attack (in water)!!.. most proably the shark will leave you after the first bite but the crocodile wont leave you until you are eaten!!..

but if the crocodile is on the land you can easily run away from him!!..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »
id love to fight a pissed of hippo too. look at their eyes, bursting out of their head right near the mouth; easy shot, id try to get both hand on them and rape those fucking eyes up with my thumbs. or rip their fucking ear up. that if the bastard doesnt sit on me and instantly kill me.

I see you have thought about this a lot lol  :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2010, 10:56:06 PM »
there is a bigger chance to survive after a shark attack than a crocodile attack (in water)!!.. most proably the shark will leave you after the first bite but the crocodile wont leave you until you are eaten!!..

but if the crocodile is on the land you can easily run away from him!!..

Good points.

Id freaking destroy a lion!

X

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 11:18:07 PM »
Good points.

Id freaking destroy a lion!

cant do shit vs a lion, too fast. all you can do is try to fear him by starting running to him while yelling like a mother fucker and try to give him one fucking hard enough punch on the nose to make him back the fuck up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »
Went to a croc park in Broome once.  Fuckers are basically invisible in their habitat and their first chomp is lightning fast.  Still, I'd go with the croc and then have jungle sex with Terri Irwin.  Then a VB.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 01:19:38 AM »
I would choose this creature.

I would rape it
making it beg for more.
Fry it and eat the mofo and then go for a workout.
B

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 02:40:53 AM »
great white vs. saltie.
thats two of my most feared anythings in the world.

thats like trying to decide whether you get run over by a chevy truck or a ford truck.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 02:44:21 AM »
great white vs. saltie.
thats two of my most feared anythings in the world.

thats like trying to decide whether you get run over by a chevy truck or a ford truck.
ford would break down before going enough velocity to kill you

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 02:58:59 AM »
id probably take the saltie over the great white. probably closer to land, less devastating first bite.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 03:39:47 AM »
depends....can you bring?

tank u jesus

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 03:49:17 AM »

And he's got the boots to prove it :)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 04:19:33 AM »
So the real question here is: can a silver back gorilla kick the shit out of a polar bear?
from incomplete data

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 04:20:36 AM »
haaahahahahaha, what a dumb ass hippo

I'm the lions  8)