Author Topic: Which one would you fight if you had to?  (Read 13320 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Which one would you fight if you had to?
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »
The really sad thing is if someone killed you, no food but your body is so fat that they could feed their families for years.  ;D

You will serve a purpose.  :o

hahaha, he's resorting to death threats soon enough  :D, he rly has nothing to say, he goes like this; " :'( :'(" all the time these day's... he can't EVEN make stuff up anymore... too bad... all fat/ugly  :D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2010, 10:53:23 AM »
what the hell does that have to do with.... anything.... lol, epic thinking I try to be "tough" by posting awesome entertainment videos... cool pictures by the way.

Ha ha.  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2010, 10:53:31 AM »
Animals are meant to be eaten, not fought.
Mate you are tempting me to pull out the Bear vs Gorilla video again.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2010, 10:54:59 AM »
an aligator Will let you go if you put your thumbs in its eyes, try doing that shit if a sharks gets ashold of you lol.
And IF it releases you you're still in the fucking water and not on land lol.

Im going with the croc

Don't you think it's a difficult task yo put your fingers in it's eyes when it puts a deadroll on you?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2010, 11:04:00 AM »
Don't you think it's a difficult task yo put your fingers in it's eyes when it puts a deadroll on you?

by the way, cool avatar, freespirit, what's your stigma on that?

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »

ofc, but it doesn't do the death roll forever, and I would think its still "easier" to do compared to is you had a great white's jaw wrapped around you

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2010, 11:07:29 AM »
ofc, but it doesn't do the death roll forever, and I would think its still "easier" to do compared to is you had a great white's jaw wrapped around you

::) ::) ::) ::)
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2010, 11:08:22 AM »

one dude once tried to argue with me that if a shark attacked he would survive, he would simply wait as the shark attacks and then just hold on to it's nose with streight hands and avoiding for it to get a bite....

oh man... we went 40 minutes about it...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2010, 11:19:41 AM »
by the way, cool avatar, freespirit, what's your stigma on that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_(god)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2010, 11:20:18 AM »
I can't remember the name of the place but it is a big Alligator Farm on Alligator Alley in Florida.  I went there took a nice airboat ride.  Afterwards there is a huge pond area that is fenced off and there has to be a 100 alligators in there.  Well my manager was with me and I wanted to get some better photos so I jumped the fence.  He is taking a video of me.  You can hear him in the background saying "be careful".  Well in the video in the background you can see this huge alligator with weird feet it looked like.  It was easily the biggest one there.  Well you can see me edging down closer to the water and then all of a sudden my manager yells "watch out" and this damm gator jumps out of the water at me.  Scared the shit out of me and I went running and jumped the fence.  Anyway, that is one of my gator stories.  They tried to get me to play with one in front of these people but I said no.  I got the video somewhere of this.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
one dude once tried to argue with me that if a shark attacked he would survive, he would simply wait as the shark attacks and then just hold on to it's nose with streight hands and avoiding for it to get a bite....

The dude must have big hands.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2010, 11:26:01 AM »

That's right.  Then once it gasses you apply the fin bar and he's yours.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »
That's right.  Then once it gasses you apply the fin bar and he's yours.

the point is, he tried to convince me that's how you can avoid getting bitten... wild animals would twist and use claws and do anything they can, shark can only swim forward and try to bite  :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2010, 11:37:05 AM »
the point is, he tried to convince me that's how you can avoid getting bitten... wild animals would twist and use claws and do anything they can, shark can only swim forward and try to bite  :D

I wish i was there!~! Idiots everywhere.  :o
D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »
Gator, because if I'm on land and there are gators around, I would have a shotgun.
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2010, 11:52:02 AM »
I wish i was there!~! Idiots everywhere.  :o

when I told him that people who have lost hands and legs didn't even feel getting rly "bitten" at first, they would only feel like a sharp knife cuting a woond more likely, only afterwards realising they lost an entire limb he was "rly?"... YEAH rly, and they can swim faster than a speed boat, they will literally cut anything as it was a wet toilet paper

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »
when I told him that people who have lost hands and legs didn't even feel getting rly "bitten" at first, they would only feel like a sharp knife cuting a woond more likely, only afterwards realising they lost an entire limb he was "rly?"... YEAH rly, and they can swim faster than a speed boat, they will literally cut anything as it was a wet toilet paper

I am glad that i have never lost any extremities but i have been shakin and then let go.  :) The worst thing about my attacks were all the bacteria they leave after the bites.  :-\
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2010, 11:57:02 AM »
I am glad that i have never lost any extremities but i have been shakin and then let go.  :) The worst thing about my attacks were all the bacteria they leave after the bites.  :-\

WTF Rly  ??? :o :o ???

holy damn!!!! i wish I had a "jaw tattoo" covering from my front to my back... allways taking my shirt off in the clubs; "Yeah I've been bitten by a shark, no big deaL"...  ;D

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2010, 12:04:26 PM »
Only if you can fight the shark on land.  That would be fair.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
Doug knows his shark stuff no doubt.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »
WTF Rly  ??? :o :o ???

holy damn!!!! i wish I had a "jaw tattoo" covering from my front to my back... allways taking my shirt off in the clubs; "Yeah I've been bitten by a shark, no big deaL"...  ;D

I have been attacked three times.  :o The Dr's say that i need to start playing the Lottery.  :D The first time, shocked....second...In the hospital thinking, why me and the third...basically as the second time.  :-\ I still love them and always will.  :) I can't say, "no big deal" because it was and i have met many people who have not been as lucky as me...if i can say it like that.  :-\
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »
I have been attacked three times.  :o The Dr's say that i need to start playing the Lottery.  :D The first time, shocked....second...In the hospital thinking, why me and the third...basically as the second time.  :-\ I still love them and always will.  :) I can't say, "no big deal" because it was and i have met many people who have not been as lucky as me...if i can say it like that.  :-\

damn.......

but yeah, I love sharks my self... even though never been close encountered with them and maby never will, but who knows..

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2010, 12:18:20 PM »
damn.......

but yeah, I love sharks my self... even though never been close encountered with them and maby never will, but who knows..

I love diving with them. Go to Australia or South Africa and dive with the Whites.....Runs about $700 to $1,500 Worth every Penny.  :)They are so beautiful and they come out of no where but they are filled with Grace and Beauty.  ;) I really wanna snorkle with some whites but with my history with Bulls and Lemons.....I will stick with the cage when it comes to Whites.  ;)
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »
I love diving with them. Go to Australia or South Africa and dive with the Whites.....Runs about $700 to $1,500 Worth every Penny.  :)They are so beautiful and they come out of no where but they are filled with Grace and Beauty.  ;) I really wanna snorkle with some whites but with my history with Bulls and Lemons.....I will stick with the cage when it comes to Whites.  ;)

bull's are damn bad ass fo'sho!!! mako's are said to be even MOOORe bad ass

maby I could go diving with them "off the record"  :P, then I will lose my self without giving money away  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2010, 12:22:31 PM »
fucking nice video!!

that video is actually around 6 yrs old...and i've wanted to post it several times but have never been able to find it recently....

i lucked out today  :)
carpe` vaginum!