Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 369752 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Kevin Levrone
« Reply #1350 on: April 03, 2006, 08:42:33 PM »
ooo thanks

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1351 on: April 03, 2006, 08:45:08 PM »
Ahh, who cares. His physique will go down as one of the best ever. Kevin the Legend !!
There aren't to many guys. So give props where props are due.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1352 on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:21 PM »
his back was good enough to win >:(

that is one of his all time best pics 8)

E

I think you can smell a Levrone thread before it's even written ::)!

Gotta admit, you are consistant!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1353 on: April 03, 2006, 08:48:34 PM »
yea i dont think any less of kevin he still should of won a few sandows

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1354 on: April 03, 2006, 08:49:35 PM »
Great shot of Levrone (op's 1st pic)). He totally owns everybody in that shot. And I agree... his back was weak, very weak.
a

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1355 on: April 03, 2006, 08:51:02 PM »
he did have a strong back though as seen on Maryland muscle machine

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1356 on: April 03, 2006, 08:51:52 PM »
After looking at that pic, Levrones legs lagged quite a bit compared to his sythol/esiclene filled arms and delts!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1357 on: April 03, 2006, 08:53:14 PM »
I think you can smell a Levrone thread before it's even written ::)!

Gotta admit, you are consistant!

you're very consistant at assclowning ::)

E
E

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1358 on: April 03, 2006, 08:56:35 PM »
After looking at that pic, Levrones legs lagged quite a bit compared to his sythol/esiclene filled arms and delts!
maybe he never liked working out legs

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1359 on: April 03, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »
cap86 : No disrespect bro. I wasn't responding to your post. I was just thinking aloud.  I was thinking That we don't have too many consistently amazing competitors anymore. Kevin Is just one. There are only a handfull if you really look at it. We are starting to see this now, as it is 2006 already. People should sit back and think how the 90's had so many great  legendary bodybuilders that we still talk about now. They were the best.
Kevin, Flex, Dorian, Shawn, Nasser, Munzer, Taylor, Dillett, Labrada, on and on.......
Will we ever see such a dominant complete lineup all at once like this again ? I wonder.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #1360 on: April 03, 2006, 09:17:22 PM »
maybe he never liked working out legs

i believed he got a back injury and wasn't able to squat heavy in his later years...It throw his back and legs out of wack so i've read...I guess not training most of the year and then packing on a ton of weight juiced to the gills has its draw backs on the body...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #1361 on: April 03, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »
will kevin ever compete again  ???

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #1362 on: April 03, 2006, 09:52:03 PM »

probably

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1363 on: April 03, 2006, 09:53:31 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Don't quote me (HRDCOR might be better to ask) but I think it is a mild steroid that also has the effect of providing a full, hard look to the muscle right before a contest.  Apparently Levrone used alot in his arms, delts, and back; the same is said for Flex Wheeler.  I think it would be similar to using site injects with Winny but I guess with a more pronounced affect.  HRDCOR please chime in if I am wrong.  

Nah dude you are on to it , it is a mild anabolic , that is suspended in a bee venom like liquid,(for ease of uptake) , and because of this it caused localised swelling were evre you inject it, the swelling lasts for about 36-42 hrs , but causes alot of discomfort, I have used it a couple of times in my shoulders only , but since i am such a baby i didnt like the pain that went with the size increase, plus it gives you a mild fever (this is all part of the bodys defence system), but it is said that kevin would put many many of these esicline shots in hymself the night before a show , I cant confirm that but it was common knowledge.
It was made in europe and was and probibly still is big with athletes over there, and it came in 1ml vials for around 20-30 bucks a vial !!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1364 on: April 03, 2006, 10:04:04 PM »

Of course, ya think he's like an actor or something?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1365 on: April 03, 2006, 10:38:06 PM »
Of course, ya think he's like an actor or something?

hateful mood tonight eh?

E
E

GMCtrk

« Reply #1366 on: April 03, 2006, 10:39:18 PM »
Levrone is done with bodybuilding

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1367 on: April 26, 2006, 07:29:18 PM »

Levrone never used Synthol. Wtf are you talking about.  The guys had AWESOME genetics, the best delts in the game, and people like you accuse him of injecting them with synthol..its amazing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1368 on: April 26, 2006, 09:18:21 PM »
Levrone never used Synthol. Wtf are you talking about.  The guys had AWESOME genetics, the best delts in the game, and people like you accuse him of injecting them with synthol..its amazing.

intenseone is a major hater ignore him

E
E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #1369 on: April 26, 2006, 09:23:22 PM »
Nah dude you are on to it , it is a mild anabolic , that is suspended in a bee venom like liquid,(for ease of uptake) , and because of this it caused localised swelling were evre you inject it, the swelling lasts for about 36-42 hrs , but causes alot of discomfort, I have used it a couple of times in my shoulders only , but since i am such a baby i didnt like the pain that went with the size increase, plus it gives you a mild fever (this is all part of the bodys defence system), but it is said that kevin would put many many of these esicline shots in hymself the night before a show , I cant confirm that but it was common knowledge.
It was made in europe and was and probibly still is big with athletes over there, and it came in 1ml vials for around 20-30 bucks a vial !!!

loads of painkillers would help with the discomfort for sure...Maybe Kevin knows ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1370 on: April 26, 2006, 10:04:11 PM »
intenseone is a major hater ignore him

E

Nah....just trying to get to ya!!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #1371 on: April 26, 2006, 10:56:34 PM »
i see the thread is back on top again

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #1372 on: April 27, 2006, 03:36:32 PM »

Does anyone know who the main abusers of this were/are suspected to be ???
I

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1373 on: April 27, 2006, 08:31:35 PM »
medford

I don't have a problem with what you are doing being a fellow Levroneite but instead of posting "bump" post an awesome pic

okay?

E
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #1374 on: April 28, 2006, 03:56:01 AM »
medford

I don't have a problem with what you are doing being a fellow Levroneite but instead of posting "bump" post an awesome pic

okay?

E

BTW,
Who isn't a Levronite? ???

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise