Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 369686 times)

Raw

• Getbig IV
  • No more mr nice guy
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2004, 01:23:32 PM »

21_Grams

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2004, 06:23:08 PM »
THATS THE ONLY WAY 21 GRAMS CAN SEE WITH HIS HEAD UP MY  :-X  oops. ;D THE CAPS ARE FOR HIM. :D

Well...the next time Chad Nichols is ready to bitch slap you back stage....I wonder who will be around to stop him ;D You should've found god a long time ago with all of your problems that you have and will continue to have :'(

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2004, 08:50:05 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2004, 09:39:20 PM »
Kevin,

Things are well. Busy. Questions from the fans include:

1) What is up with Fulblown the band. Any future shows coming up?

2) What is up with your acting career?

3) What is up with your future in competing in bodybuilding?

Holly Wood

« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2004, 11:46:49 PM »
RAW: Hello to my mates in ENGLAND I remember you my friend, and all the great times in Manchester, all the best my friend and tell Yates hello

Holly Wood

« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2004, 11:58:10 PM »
[ Ron,  i just did an interview with Getbig that will tell everyone whats going on in every part of my life.] I must say that it's was different. I hope everyone lets it hit and take in my experiences as their own. ;)

thebus

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2004, 12:03:21 AM »
Kev are you gonna post in Kevin Levrone thread only?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2004, 12:06:01 AM »
Welcome to Getbig Kevin. You are definitely one of the elite 'uncrowned Mr. Olympia's. I wish you more success in your new career.

Holly Wood

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2004, 12:11:29 AM »
[Big L : Bring him on son, a rematch Ha Ha  :D The man is fast. Hay i step into his world and thats what happend. If anyone steps into you're world you will win everytime. Find what you're good at and let it become you. . once you master it it's your's for life then go to the next , never rest until you're better then the best son;)

thebus

« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2004, 12:17:56 AM »
The question will he accept this challenge? As they say u Kev would have been beat by 11 years runners, no s...it...

jah_live10

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2004, 12:28:35 AM »

Well...the next time Chad Nichols is ready to b***h slap you back stage....I wonder who will be around to stop him ;D You should've found god a long time ago with all of your problems that you have and will continue to have :'(

I think your name says it all 21 grams.  You're a sad sack of shit.  You are NOTHING but a hater that gets kicks out of putting people down. WHY? because you have a shitty life. 
Kevin has made some mistakes in the past.  WE ALL HAVE.  He was at one time the best bodybuilder around....so shit got to his head.  No biggie, he has every right to be cocky and arrogant.   Im glad now that he is moving on with his life....and that God is involved.

Big Ups to you big Kevin and keep your eyes on the prize.

Holly Wood

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2004, 01:24:50 AM »
live 10: peace to ya,

mo mo mo your boat

• Getbig II
  • mowerville died a sad death son
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2004, 03:29:31 AM »
"this ones for you baby, this ones for you, this ones for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

"hey billy how you doin baby, whats happenin' "

"intensity builds immensity baby"

;D
getbig>ronnie coleman>pile of shit>musclemayhem

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2004, 12:38:34 PM »
Kevins first Olympia appearance in 92.Does this bring back some memories Kev.

[attachment deleted by admin]

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2004, 12:40:49 PM »
Kevins first Olympia appearance in 92.Does this bring back some memories Kev.
great pic

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2004, 12:42:25 PM »
Another pic from the 92 Olympia.Do you have any fond memories of Nottingham,i saw you compete in the Grand Prix a couple of times and you visited Nottingham Health Club that i used to manage.

[attachment deleted by admin]

McCrackheads Back

• Getbig IV
  • Girl you know I miss you...
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2004, 12:52:11 PM »
Ok 21_Grams, you got a beef with Kev....

So speak up or STFU coz we dont wanna sit here and guess wot its all about.

Spill da beans - better out than in as they say  ;)

- Wot did Kev allegadely do to his training partner;
- Why was Chad gonna bitchslap Kev backstage??

21_Grams

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2004, 01:52:23 PM »

I think your name says it all 21 grams.  You're a sad sack of shit.  You are NOTHING but a hater that gets kicks out of putting people down. WHY? because you have a shitty life. 
Kevin has made some mistakes in the past.  WE ALL HAVE.  He was at one time the best bodybuilder around....so shit got to his head.  No biggie, he has every right to be cocky and arrogant.   Im glad now that he is moving on with his life....and that God is involved.

Big Ups to you big Kevin and keep your eyes on the prize.

Because he was a good BB he has the 'right' to be arrogant and cocky? You can let people be like that around you, I choose not to, I also choose to make sure that if I am ripped off by someone that I will let people know, just in case they come across him and are in a situation where finances are involved they will have the heads up, obviously you don't know him if you did you wouldn't make ignorant statements.

p.s. obviously you don't know what 21 grams signify either :-*

Raw

• Getbig IV
  • No more mr nice guy
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2004, 02:18:11 PM »

Because he was a good BB he has the 'right' to be arrogant and cocky? You can let people be like that around you, I choose not to, I also choose to make sure that if I am ripped off by someone that I will let people know, just in case they come across him and are in a situation where finances are involved they will have the heads up, obviously you don't know him if you did you wouldn't make ignorant statements.

p.s. obviously you don't know what 21 grams signify either :-*

Shut the fuck up,I dont usually get pissed off but now I am.This is a bodybuilding board,about bodybuilding so dont go bringing peoples personal lives into it.Im sure most people on this board could have things brought up that would seem derogatory,but we are interested in the mans carreer and physique,period so take your personal insites elsewhere fuckhead.

Info News

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2004, 03:03:01 PM »
21grams = your weight of your soul!

Most of  those of a religious bent believe in life everlasting for the faithful, a continuation of the life force that reaches far beyond the limitations of mortal flesh. In such belief systems, death is not an end but a transformation: though people shed their corporeal selves at the moment of demise, that  which made them unique beings lives on to rejoin the Creator. We call this intrinsic personness "the soul," an entity described in the dictionary as "The immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual life."

Yet as much as we believe in the concept of "soul," this life spark remains strictly an article of faith. As central as it is to our perception of ourselves, it can't be seen or heard or smelled or touched or tasted, a state of affairs that leaves some of us uneasy. Without the soul, dead is dead. But if it could be proved to exist, a great deal of anxiety over what happens to us when we die would be vanquished.

Enter Dr. Duncan MacDougall of Haverhill, Massachusetts. The doctor postulated the soul was material and therefore had mass, ergo a measurable drop in the weight of the deceased would be noted at the moment this essence parted ways with the physical remains. The belief that human beings are possessed of souls which depart their bodies after death and that these souls have detectable physical presences were around well before the 20th century, but claims that souls have measurable mass which falls within a specific range of weights can be traced to experiments conducted by Dr. MacDougall in 1907.

MacDougall seems not to have made any more experimental breakthroughs regarding the measurement of the human soul after 1911 (at least, none considered remarkable enough to have been reported in the pages of the New York Times), and he passed away in 1920. Nonetheless, his legacy lives on in the oft-expressed maxim that the human soul weighs 21 grams. (At the moment of death, MacDougall's first test subject decreased in weight by three-fourths of an ounce, which is 21.3 grams.)

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2004, 03:45:35 PM »
21 grams i tell you this and this is it] DC- Virginia you are not hard to find the BOTTOM LINE IS LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE  AND YOU'RE MAD AT ME BECAUSE THE GAME IS OVER FOR YOU. SO STEP DOWN MY FRIEND. WHAT I DO IS LEGIT 247 ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. AND FARE AS A TRAINING PARTNER, G AND I ARE COOL AND ALLWAYS WILL BE BRO. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE MEN DON'T HIDE BEHIND ANYTHING THEY CONFRONT  ONE ON ONE SO TAKE NOTES MY FRIEND.  I KNOW  EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. DO YOU THINK I HAVE POLICE TAGS ON MY CAR FOR NOTHING . SO IS THIS WHAT U WANT ? ??? ??? HA.  LIKE MY MAN RAW SAID, NOT ON THIS BOARD SON , :(NOT ON THIS BOARD GET OF THE BOARD AND STOP CRYING :'( :'( :'(

LOL!

Gotta admit Kevin, you're handling your haters with class,

Something tells me your gonna do just fine on this board ;D
cos i'm tryin' to get higher.

Holly Wood

« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2004, 03:53:35 PM »
HAY NAS, AFTER TAKEN ON PRO BODYBUILDING FOR 12 YEARS ,YOU CAN TAKE ANYTHING. THERE IS SO MANY GOOD THINGS THAT WILL ALWAYS OUT WAY  BAD. JUST KEEP SMILING :)

Bast1

« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2004, 03:55:39 PM »
Kevin, did your back ever fully heal from the injury that prevented you from training legs hard?

Holly Wood

« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2004, 03:58:06 PM »
YES IT DID BAST :)

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2004, 04:06:12 PM »
hey kev, who do you think is the best poser in the sport? I always thought you,  darrem, and shawn were the best.
I Bleed PhillyEagle