Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 370341 times)

Holly Wood

Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #750 on: March 21, 2005, 11:57:05 AM »
Earl Page 24 great pics that I like, Royalty they have computers in  JAIL :-*  I NEED YOU'RE ADDRESS TO SEND YOU SOME MAXADERM TO EASE YOUR ASS PAIN  :'( :'( :'( :o :o :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: March 21, 2005, 01:52:40 PM »
Kev did it the natural way.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #752 on: March 21, 2005, 01:58:19 PM »
Kev did it the natural way.

Sometimes he even forgot to shave his chest.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #753 on: March 21, 2005, 11:37:15 PM »
Mo - Kev is in Hollywood getting ready to conquer it the way he did bodybuilding.

Are you posing to the same song Creed "Whose got my back"?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #754 on: March 23, 2005, 11:49:27 PM »
This thread can't die - MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!!!!!

Trust me Mo, as long as I am alive this thread will live ;)

E
E

Holly Wood

« Reply #755 on: March 24, 2005, 02:23:27 AM »
Mo, train, sleep, eat, and pray do It at the same times each day. Think It and it will become you.  ;)

meltedsnow

• Getbig I
  • I'll Never forget!
« Reply #756 on: March 24, 2005, 09:56:48 AM »

There is also a Book that should be read daily and it rules should be followed. Its the most popular book ever. Title begins with a "B". I dare not post the name of it here or I risk facing a getbig "fast" that will last 40 days and 40 nights.

I have read this post on and off since December and one thing in it that still gets me is this battle between Royalty and whether or not Kevin Levrone is as Christian as he claims.  What is the deal with this?  Royalty everyone has read how religious you claim to be  and understands your disdain towards Mr. Levrone and his apparent or unapparent religious status in your mind.  Why must you persist in always making a comment on his boards if you harness such dislike for the man.  Leave the board to the fans that like him and what he has accomplished in his career that is all the fans really care about, not whether or not he is religious. If he is then great power to him let him be.  No one is on this earth without sin and no one is without the possiblity of redemption from them.  If everyone was perfect and without sin then there would be no place on earth for people like you who seem to have to constantly proclaim how religious you are try to prove what you know and the rest of us on here dont.  Some might say that one who has to constantly proclaim how christian they are, are possibly compensating for some guilt in the past.  Leave Mr. Levrone alone and allow him to be who he is and that is a great bodybuilder who believes in Jesus and relies on his faith to get him through his day quit making it a war of who is more religious that is not what this board is about. If Mr. Levrone says he is christian and prays everyday and relies on God to see him through his trials and tribulations as well as his good times then who are you or we for that matter to say otherwise.  Live your life for you and keep to the battles you can win, for this is one you will not. Mr. Levornes fans are loyal to him and no matter how much you would like to make him to be this awful person its not going to happen.  You can reply to  this and  try to make me look bad so be it all I know is my mother always taught me if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all maybe you need to keep that in practice when it comes to Mr. Levrones thread.  As For Mr. Levrone he was a great bodybuilder and will make his mark in Hollywood just the same more power to him and his religious beliefs.
Trust in God and all things are possible

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #757 on: March 24, 2005, 09:58:25 AM »

There is also a Book that should be read daily and it rules should be followed. Its the most popular book ever. Title begins with a "B". I dare not post the name of it here or I risk facing a getbig "fast" that will last 40 days and 40 nights.

Here's a clue:  It rhymes with "teh oly ible".

First one to guess it gets a free "Get Behind Me Satan" shout out!!   :D

MOS

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: March 24, 2005, 10:03:56 AM »
Royalty, your comments (about Kevin in particular, in this thread) are really tiring and annoying.  Just give it up already.

The Christian church is a "hospital for sinners," not a "museum for saints."

Try to keep that in mind and quit pointing fingers at everyone else to try and compensate for your own self-esteem problems.  You should be more worried about your own salvation and quit worrying about others over whom you have no control.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #759 on: March 24, 2005, 10:08:56 AM »
quit pointing fingers at everyone 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #760 on: March 24, 2005, 10:10:48 AM »
Royalty, your comments (about Kevin in particular, in this thread) are really tiring and annoying.  Just give it up already.

The Christian church is a "hospital for sinners," not a "museum for saints."

Try to keep that in mind and quit pointing fingers at everyone else to try and compensate for your own self-esteem problems.  You should be more worried about your own salvation and quit worrying about others over whom you have no control.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!

MOS

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: March 24, 2005, 10:21:58 AM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!

MOS

What, was that overly harsh?

Sorry, my bad.  It just gets so OLD and it seems like Royalty's chief interest is provoking people under the guise of religion.  I'm not convinced that he's being sincere and he turns off WAY more people than he actually influences in a positive way.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be a place where Kevin and his fans can talk, not a place where people should be taking potshots at the guy vis a vis his Christian walk.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #762 on: March 24, 2005, 11:03:52 AM »

LOL...

Why dontcha bring that kind of shyte more often?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #763 on: March 24, 2005, 02:10:09 PM »
Mo you look awesome man! good luck at your show!!

We are all really lucky to have Kevin here to pick his brain!

Thanks for keepin it real man
god bless

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #764 on: March 24, 2005, 02:37:18 PM »
Kev, the state of pro bodybuilding sucks right now. There's not many bodybuilders who have that flair that you had. Maybe Darrem, but he doesn't have the physique to be a top 3 bodybuilder.

Also, your Faith impresses me.

Yo Mo, get it done, homeboy!!!
I Bleed PhillyEagle

Big MOFO

« Reply #765 on: March 24, 2005, 09:54:20 PM »
Those safety pins look pretty damn high. Quarter reps?

Holly Wood

« Reply #766 on: March 25, 2005, 05:07:06 PM »
Mo, do what you gata do baby to get the job done.  I love the sport and everyone that has the balls to compete :) Best thing that happen to me bro. Now as for a__ holes well, they will aways be around to buy tickets, mags an everything else to talk shit . ;) ;) ;) ;) HOLLYWOOD

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: March 25, 2005, 05:13:52 PM »

i can't believe you took 3rd place that day (1994), you were way better than Dorian in my opinion.

Holly Wood

« Reply #768 on: March 25, 2005, 05:23:51 PM »
Yates know the judges know an anyone ho ever walked on stage with me. I PUT ON A SHOW BABY !! :o :o :o :o :o FULL BLOWN IN THE HOUSE, PUMP,PUMP,PUMP UP THE VOLUME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  HO'S GOT MY BACK NOW ;) ;) ;

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #769 on: March 25, 2005, 05:35:03 PM »
100 posts in your face maryland muscle machine mass in your face 100 posts one armed

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: March 25, 2005, 05:36:07 PM »
100 posts in your face maryland muscle machine mass in your face 100 posts one armed
:D
i think it was because he was carb depleted or something, but it was funny anyway.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #771 on: March 25, 2005, 05:40:06 PM »
always the showman! gave some personality to the video

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #772 on: March 25, 2005, 05:41:54 PM »
Yates know the judges know an anyone ho ever walked on stage with me. I PUT ON A SHOW BABY !! :o :o :o :o :o FULL BLOWN IN THE HOUSE, PUMP,PUMP,PUMP UP THE VOLUME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  HO'S GOT MY BACK NOW ;) ;) ;

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Congrats on 100 posts!  Keep them coming baby! ;D

E
E

chow747

• Getbig II
« Reply #773 on: March 25, 2005, 07:30:22 PM »
LOOLOL

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #774 on: March 25, 2005, 08:39:01 PM »
Shawn, for a black guy you sound pretty white. Do you mind explaining what your boy just said? Thanks.. 8)

Shawn is intelligent. Just because he sounds intelligent and has a great vocabulary doesnt mean that he sounds white. He just is smarter than most if not all pro bodybuilders.