Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 371625 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #1125 on: October 13, 2005, 02:03:54 AM »
AND THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS ON MUSCLEMAYHEM.COM BANNED ME EVEN THOUGH I FUCKING APOLOGIZED AS A MAN! fuckin' c u n t s  >:(

Settle down, Big Navigator.....

At times you act like a moody biznatch....

Ease up.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1126 on: October 13, 2005, 07:13:57 AM »
My bad guys - i just got carried away there bro....

I actually did have a lotta cool people that i've known for a few yrs over at that forum man.

It just blows when u step up to the plate and take the hit as a bigger man - and bam,  u still get fucked over?

But whatever - i put a period, and i moved on.

peace
#

getnbigger

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1127 on: October 19, 2005, 11:21:22 AM »
mr. levrone at the mr o expo

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1128 on: October 19, 2005, 01:01:38 PM »
I was at the expo, met Kevin. Hes a top of the line dude!
Total class!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1129 on: October 19, 2005, 04:49:57 PM »
mindspin why are you posting that in this thread? >:(

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1130 on: October 23, 2005, 09:11:32 PM »
the one year anniversary of this thread is just around the corner

stay tuned for a pic bonanza Levroneites 8)

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1131 on: October 25, 2005, 11:16:35 PM »
Come back if you want, you have nothing left to prove bro. :)

E
E

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #1132 on: October 25, 2005, 11:56:45 PM »
Come back if you want, you have nothing left to prove bro. :)

E

I think some of the retired pros are wondering whether they would have a chance once Ronnie retires. I bet that is in the back of the mind of Levrone.
Sultan

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1133 on: October 26, 2005, 01:34:51 AM »

YA BABY EARL.................... .....EARL............... ........KEEP PUMP IN BABY.................... ...U DA MAN..................... ........................ ........YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* NEXT ACTION HERO.................... .................. MUSCLE & FITNESS DEC ISSUE................... ........................ .GOING MAIN STREAM.................. ........................ .VIN DIESEL NEEDS A PACIFIER................ ........................ .......AND THE ROCK IS DOOM..
 IM TRAINING AGAIN EARL ........................ ...WHAT U THINK................... ........COME BACK.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kev, if I may, I would like to tell you of an occurence in my life, of which, you play a part

Well, back in 93, I found myself - as usual - reading FLEX and being influenced in my training life by your goodself etc, I recall being impressed by the myriad of articles, interviews etc in the magazines, and now, 15 years on, who would have thought I would be sitting here conversing with one of my idols, in the form of your good self? It, if I may say so, is somewhat surreal, infact, verily so

However, one particular happening I recall - with great fondness - saw me, one night after training, settling in to tackle that particular evenings dietry input. My usual methodology re: food consumption over the coming hours after training, would be to prepare my food and then settle in for the night with my favourite bodybuilding magazines - at the time, they were Bodybuilding Monthly and, of course, FLEX

Well, my foods of choice were weight gain shake (strawberry flavour), beef steak, and approx one gallon of orange cordial (I wasnt in the mood for pure water if I am honest)

Now, there I was, settled in, listening to the radio and eating shitloads of food whilst reading about your wonderful self (the articles were interviews with you wherein you talked about the fact that you had an odds on shot at the O because - as per Olympias past - you had come runner up in your first outing, and, as per Dorian et al, this was a good indicator that you would win the upcoming Olympia) but I digress, there I was, eating and reading, infact, all was going swimmingly no less

Now, as I approached the halfway mark of my orange cordial and struggled with the last mouthfull of beefsteak I felt a twinge in my stomach, regardless, I continued on and finished the final mouthfull of food, of which, was washed down by as much orange cordial as I could manage, which in turn, gave rise to another twinge, but still, I had finished

At this point, I felt I was about ready to clean my teeth and prepare for bed, with this in mind, I made my way upstairs  and headed for the bathroom (my belly now full, in that 'slightly uncomfortable, eaten too much' sort of way). Upon entering the bathroom, I reminded myself to quickly weigh myself - just for reference sake - well, the scales read: 19 stone 3lbs (270lbs) which was my heaviest pre bedtime weight up to that point

After putting the scales away, I then turned to the sink ready to clean my teeth, and, after reaching dandily for the brush and paste, I began the job at hand. Now, I am sure you yourself have had the odd moment wherein, when cleaning your teeth you - with displeasure - find yourself poking the wrong part of you mouth, thus causing a gag reflex? Well, this is exactly what happened to me, I thought 'shit, I am going to puke all of that fucking food back up' however, all was fine and so I proceeded, as planned, and continued to clean on

Anyway, twenty or so seconds later I - unfortunately - repeated the same  'inopportune poking' -  now this time my delicate, overly full guts were not going to go so quietly, and yes, you guessed it, I puked all of that evenings half digested food right back up - infact, the beef was still pretty much intact, and yes, in a moment of sheer dissapointment, I did consider picking it up and eating it

Well, after regaining my composure, I stood and stared at the sink - now brimming with semi digested puke - and thought 'ah shit, thats tonights gains gone to fuck buggery then?'

Now, with this immense bowl of sick staring back at me, it occurred to me to hop on the scales and see exactly how much puke I had, well... puked up? Anyway, the 'tale of the scales' revealed my new 'post puke' weight to be 18 stone 11 lbs/273lbs, yes Kev, I had puked up seven pounds of sick only hours after reading several articles about you my friend (I am not saying they were the cause, oh no, I am simply pointing out this information for reasons of 'contextual backdrop'

Now Kev, you see, over the years, I have often thought, that if I ever met you, would I recount this story of salacious spewing back to you? what with this puke ridden palava so - in my mind - firmly associated with you, how could I not tell you this story?

I often wondered if the time would come wherein life would see me recounting that particular nights sick ridden shenanigans back to you, and as we can see, the answer is a mighty yes, yes it has!!!

Kev, this is somewhat of a defining moment for me, and for that - and not to mention you being a great influence on my training life etc - I would like to thank you

BTW, this story is 100% true, I was listening to BRMB AM, I was eating Davina rapid weight gain and drinking Kiora orange cordial, this is the type of stuff one couldnt fabricate

Kev, this is just a little nugget from my life that sees me - at whatever level - connecting with you, the type of connection that Earl can only dream of, so, with that in mind, let me say again..

..thanks Kev

;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1134 on: October 26, 2005, 04:54:56 AM »
Kev, if I may, I would like to tell you of an occurence in my life, of which, you play a part

Well, back in 93, I found myself - as usual - reading FLEX and being influenced in my training life by your goodself etc, I recall being impressed by the myriad of articles, interviews etc in the magazines, and now, 15 years on, who would have thought I would be sitting here conversing with one of my idols, in the form of your good self? It, if I may say so, is somewhat surreal, infact, verily so

However, one particular happening I recall - with great fondness - saw me, one night after training, settling in to tackle that particular evenings dietry input. My usual methodology re: food consumption over the coming hours after training, would be to prepare my food and then settle in for the night with my favourite bodybuilding magazines - at the time, they were Bodybuilding Monthly and, of course, FLEX

Well, my foods of choice were weight gain shake (strawberry flavour), beef steak, and approx one gallon of orange cordial (I wasnt in the mood for pure water if I am honest)

Now, there I was, settled in, listening to the radio and eating shitloads of food whilst reading about your wonderful self (the articles were interviews with you wherein you talked about the fact that you had an odds on shot at the O because - as per Olympias past - you had come runner up in your first outing, and, as per Dorian et al, this was a good indicator that you would win the upcoming Olympia) but I digress, there I was, eating and reading, infact, all was going swimmingly no less

Now, as I approached the halfway mark of my orange cordial and struggled with the last mouthfull of beefsteak I felt a twinge in my stomach, regardless, I continued on and finished the final mouthfull of food, of which, was washed down by as much orange cordial as I could manage, which in turn, gave rise to another twinge, but still, I had finished

At this point, I felt I was about ready to clean my teeth and prepare for bed, with this in mind, I made my way upstairs  and headed for the bathroom (my belly now full, in that 'slightly uncomfortable, eaten too much' sort of way). Upon entering the bathroom, I reminded myself to quickly weigh myself - just for reference sake - well, the scales read: 19 stone 3lbs (270lbs) which was my heaviest pre bedtime weight up to that point

After putting the scales away, I then turned to the sink ready to clean my teeth, and, after reaching dandily for the brush and paste, I began the job at hand. Now, I am sure you yourself have had the odd moment wherein, when cleaning your teeth you - with displeasure - find yourself poking the wrong part of you mouth, thus causing a gag reflex? Well, this is exactly what happened to me, I thought 'shit, I am going to puke all of that fucking food back up' however, all was fine and so I proceeded, as planned, and continued to clean on

Anyway, twenty or so seconds later I - unfortunately - repeated the same  'inopportune poking' -  now this time my delicate, overly full guts were not going to go so quietly, and yes, you guessed it, I puked all of that evenings half digested food right back up - infact, the beef was still pretty much intact, and yes, in a moment of sheer dissapointment, I did consider picking it up and eating it

Well, after regaining my composure, I stood and stared at the sink - now brimming with semi digested puke - and thought 'ah shit, thats tonights gains gone to fuck buggery then?'

Now, with this immense bowl of sick staring back at me, it occurred to me to hop on the scales and see exactly how much puke I had, well... puked up? Anyway, the 'tale of the scales' revealed my new 'post puke' weight to be 18 stone 11 lbs/273lbs, yes Kev, I had puked up seven pounds of sick only hours after reading several articles about you my friend (I am not saying they were the cause, oh no, I am simply pointing out this information for reasons of 'contextual backdrop'

Now Kev, you see, over the years, I have often thought, that if I ever met you, would I recount this story of salacious spewing back to you? what with this puke ridden palava so - in my mind - firmly associated with you, how could I not tell you this story?

I often wondered if the time would come wherein life would see me recounting that particular nights sick ridden shenanigans back to you, and as we can see, the answer is a mighty yes, yes it has!!!

Kev, this is somewhat of a defining moment for me, and for that - and not to mention you being a great influence on my training life etc - I would like to thank you

BTW, this story is 100% true, I was listening to BRMB AM, I was eating Davina rapid weight gain and drinking Kiora orange cordial, this is the type of stuff one couldnt fabricate

Kev, this is just a little nugget from my life that sees me - at whatever level - connecting with you, the type of connection that Earl can only dream of, so, with that in mind, let me say again..

..thanks Kev

;)

So many undertones in this post.  Spinechilling...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1135 on: October 26, 2005, 04:26:09 PM »

..thanks Kev

;)

you're weird

E

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1136 on: October 26, 2005, 04:33:39 PM »
you're weird

the thing is though Earl, its all true

Ah the good old days of the early 90's, buying different shite supps every week alongside my fave mags, wherein I would read about Keverone who was one of my heros back then

Not a piss take, just me recalling a time from my past

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1137 on: October 26, 2005, 04:38:03 PM »
does kevin even post here anymore?

look eight posts up from here

NESTOR

« Reply #1138 on: October 26, 2005, 07:47:29 PM »
 :D well sure will be happy to know that he actually does post in here... anyhow be patient and he will post something it is not easy being him overall as a bodybuilder that he was,as a singer that he is ,or even as an actor he might be at the moment ..u guys go tto understand .....so if u kevin read this post something and keep everyone happy !!!! ;)

Kristen

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1139 on: October 26, 2005, 09:22:46 PM »
That would be wicked if Keven made a comeback. He is one of the best and it would be great to see him on stage again.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #1140 on: October 26, 2005, 09:26:06 PM »
it'd be nice just to see him play at the Cantina again

how about it Kev? :D

except this time....wear a shirt ;D
carpe` vaginum!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #1141 on: October 27, 2005, 08:10:07 AM »
Kevin has nothing left to prove as stated earlier. Why risk further damage to his health with that lifestyle? His genetics are so good that he didnt have to take the excessive amounts of gear as the other pros did. He also saw back in the 2003 Olympia the measures that Coleman was lowering himself to physically backstage and decided for himself that this was it for him. Coleman walking around backstage with bloody tissues stuffed up his nose. Kevin can elaborate more on that if he feels like it.

He looks good, his acting career seems to be off to a decent start and at 40 years old, why do it? Just my two cents. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #1142 on: October 27, 2005, 08:12:07 AM »
i wus talking about his band ...and cancun cantinas  ???

and the girl that used to work at the front desk at his gym...what happened to her?  she ws such a cutie..
carpe` vaginum!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #1143 on: October 27, 2005, 09:32:01 AM »
Mad respect to Levrone but his physical stats on http://www.imdb.com/ are hilarious.

Born in 1968 and 6 feet tall??

Yeah, and I just got done pulling my cock out of Lindsey Lohan's ass.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1144 on: October 27, 2005, 12:17:43 PM »
YA BABY EARL.................... .....EARL............... ........KEEP PUMP IN BABY.................... ...U DA MAN..................... ........................ ........YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                NEXT ACTION HERO.................... .................. MUSCLE & FITNESS DEC ISSUE................... ........................ .GOING MAIN STREAM.................. ........................ .VIN DIESEL NEEDS A PACIFIER................ ........................ .......AND THE ROCK IS DOOM..
IM TRAINING AGAIN EARL ........................ ...WHAT U THINK................... ........COME BACK..         

LOL! YEAH Kev!  ;D

Earl, I forgot to mention how when I met Kevin at the Expo,  I told him how im on getbig.com, you know what he said- or I should say the one and only memeber he mentioned??!    EARL! I thought that would make your day!  8)

Tim

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1145 on: October 27, 2005, 12:21:29 PM »
so he does still post here

kevin I need your mailing address

I gave you the answer when you asked two days ago

dense bitch

:)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1146 on: October 27, 2005, 12:37:14 PM »
LOL! YEAH Kev!  ;D

Earl, I forgot to mention how when I met Kevin at the Expo,  I told him how im on getbig.com, you know what he said- or I should say the one and only memeber he mentioned??!    EARL! I thought that would make your day!  8)

Tim

WHAT DID HE SAY WHAT DID HE SAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

E
E

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1147 on: October 27, 2005, 01:03:28 PM »
WHAT DID HE SAY WHAT DID HE SAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

E

Earl, seriously, all piss taking apart, let me ask you this:

are you either gay or - and I mean this in the nice way - a retard case that loves Kev?

Speak on it nugga

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1148 on: October 27, 2005, 01:12:01 PM »
Earl, seriously, all piss taking apart, let me ask you this:

are you either gay or - and I mean this in the nice way - a retard case that loves Kev?

Speak on it nugga

I'm as straight as it gets Duchaine. 

If you were a big basketball fan wouldn't you want to know what Michael Jordan said if he mentioned your name?

E
E

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1149 on: October 27, 2005, 01:24:45 PM »
I'm as straight as it gets Duchaine. 

If you were a big basketball fan wouldn't you want to know what Michael Jordan said if he mentioned your name?

E

Yeah, fair point, I concede that one to you lol, its just the way you get SO fucking exited about it, I imagine you sat there giggling like a fucking muppet at the thought of Kev chatting about you lol

I said GOOD he DOES post here

Kevin I need a mailing address

READ THE FREAKIN POST  assmunch  >:(

Apologies lardy, I am owned

;)