Author Topic: OVEREEM DESTROYS ROGERS!  (Read 16020 times)

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
Re: OVEREEM DESTROYS ROGERS!
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2010, 01:39:47 PM »
Fedor fights people way below his 'supposed' talent level too....

Just to put things in perspective, Fedor struggled with Rodgers for a couple of rounds, and Overeem put him out in the beginning of the first round without there being a scratch on Overeem.

Arvloski was getting the better of Fedor until Arvloski made a mistake.
Bigfoot Silva just dominated Arvloski.

Case closed.

Fedor has been exposed.

There is so much wrong with what you just said, its almost like your just fucking with me lol
Both AA and Rogers were KTFO by Fedor in their recent fights. That had a HUGE impact on their performances obviously. Also, your MMATH dont mean shit. Mixed martial arts in too unpredictable to look at it the way you are pal.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2010, 01:53:38 PM »
There is so much wrong with what you just said, its almost like your just fucking with me lol
Both AA and Rogers were KTFO by Fedor in their recent fights. That had a HUGE impact on their performances obviously. Also, your MMATH dont mean shit. Mixed martial arts in too unpredictable to look at it the way you are pal.

I was being somewhat sarcastic in this post....just mimicking what I see on here often ;D

What I am saying overall, is that Fedor has been filling his resume with UFC rejects recently.

Pretty obvious when his next fight against Werdum is the toughest fight he has had in several years, and Werdum is barely ranked in the top 10.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2010, 03:04:32 PM »
i'm not saying that werdum should be the number 1 contender but who deserves a shot more?

werdum's resume is far superior to any of your ufc fighters, what has brock or carwin done to prove to you that they are so vastly superior to everyone?  i don't get it

werdum even has a win over overeem

E
E

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2010, 10:21:01 PM »
you said a "couple rounds" like it was a long fight

nobody came closer to beating fedor than fujita, do you see how stupid it is to say rogers came close to beating fedor because he landed one punch on his nose and it went a "couple rounds" ::)

i would have more respect for you if you admitted to being a tuf noob and ufc guy :P

E

Did you even watch the Fedor and Bret fight?  Bret was pounding Fedor over and over again in the face. Not a simple "one punch on his nose" as you put it.
Wait for it....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2010, 10:41:59 AM »
Did you even watch the Fedor and Bret fight?  Bret was pounding Fedor over and over again in the face. Not a simple "one punch on his nose" as you put it.

the punch to the nose is the only that did any sort of damage

who got brutally knocked out?

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2010, 12:59:58 PM »
I was being somewhat sarcastic in this post....just mimicking what I see on here often ;D

What I am saying overall, is that Fedor has been filling his resume with UFC rejects recently.

Pretty obvious when his next fight against Werdum is the toughest fight he has had in several years, and Werdum is barely ranked in the top 10.

Whoops sorry bout that. Werdum beat Overeem btw, who everyone is claiming to be unstoppable lately.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
Whoops sorry bout that. Werdum beat Overeem btw, who everyone is claiming to be unstoppable lately.

do you think werdum beats Overeem today?
DAWG

suckmymuscle

« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »

Here is what I saw: Fedor knocking out an opponent who is 5" taller and 40 lbs heavier than he is. People forget just how much bigger and stronger Rogers is than Fedor, which makes his victory over Rogers so impressive. Tell me what other fighter on the planet can knock out an opponent who is 40 lbs heavier than he is? No one but Emelianenko.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2010, 01:10:52 PM »
do you think werdum beats Overeem today?

Probably not, but this IS mma so you really cant predict. If i had to guess though, Overeem by TKO R2. Whats your guess?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2010, 01:22:30 PM »
Probably not, but this IS mma so you really cant predict. If i had to guess though, Overeem by TKO R2. Whats your guess?

Overeem...easily...Peopl e need to realize fighters evolve...some for the good some for the bad...Put it this way If the Overeem of today fought the Overeem of 4-5 years ago it would be a slaughter...so talking about who someone got beat by 5 years ago is a moot point...especially in this case...
DAWG

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2010, 01:25:05 PM »
Overeem...easily...People need to realize fighters evolve...some for the good some for the bad...Put it this way If the Overeem of today fought the Overeem of 4-5 years ago it would be a slaughter...so talking about who someone got beat by 5 years ago is a moot point...especially in this case...

True, but it did still happen. Overeem was always a great fighter, but that dont mean shit without cardio which he now has. Even though hes a somewhat boring fighter Werdum is still lurking around the #10 spot in the top 10.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2010, 01:25:45 PM »
Overeem...easily...People need to realize fighters evolve...some for the good some for the bad...Put it this way If the Overeem of today fought the Overeem of 4-5 years ago it would be a slaughter...so talking about who someone got beat by 5 years ago is a moot point...especially in this case...

True, but it did still happen. Overeem was always a great fighter, but that dont mean shit without cardio which he now has. Even though hes a somewhat boring fighter Werdum is still lurking around the #10 spot in the rankings.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2010, 01:48:50 PM »
True, but it did still happen. Overeem was always a great fighter, but that dont mean shit without cardio which he now has. Even though hes a somewhat boring fighter Werdum is still lurking around the #10 spot in the rankings.

you can say that again ;D..

One of the main reasons his cardio was off is he is a 6'5'' behemoth that cut to 205 and did not allow himself to fill out his frame...since he decided to stay heavyweight and get as big and strong as possible he's on a 9 fight win streak and cardio is not an issue...
DAWG

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »
you can say that again ;D..

One of the main reasons his cardio was off is he is a 6'5'' behemoth that cut to 205 and did not allow himself to fill out his frame...since he decided to stay heavyweight and get as big and strong as possible he's on a 9 fight win streak and cardio is not an issue...

The sky's the limit for him now, so we'll see what happens in the future.