Author Topic: I'm saying it now ... Still believe Fedor can beat Alistair and Brock.  (Read 10585 times)

suckmymuscle

Thanks for reading my posts. Looks like you are learning. I will excuse your ignorance.

Dana very well wanted to sign Arvloski, but not at the price he may have been asking. Much like Hendo.

Regardless...does it piss you off to know that Dana and the UFC were right about both those washed up cans. 

Arvloski is pretty close to not getting a legitimate MMA fight ever again....

Second thought....he can't even cut it in Strikeforce. Where's he going to go...Moosin and fight big Timmy?

You better know your roll on here...

Do me a favor and educate yourself a little better before you come on here talking to me like that.

You can start by going to the beginning of my post history

Excuses, excuses...the fact is that you lied when you claimed that Fedor fights UFC rejects fresh from a shit canning.

the reason why Arlovski left the UFC is completely irrelevant; the point dumbass is that he left because he wanted to and not because Dana White expelled him.

And the UFC is better by having him leaving? Oh, really? Then why did Dana ask for him to stay? His winning % in the UFC was over 70% in the year he left. He was very good by UFC standards, but he simply couldn't handle the greatest fighter of all times.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

They don't have a masters division in MMA, so your post is completely fucking pointless.  Nog is also not able to handle the new breed of HW in the UFC. Plain and simple. You have posted some of the dumbest shit I have seen on here in a while. You should really try another sport. Serious.

Hey dumbass, my point was that Nogueira in his prime would demolish any of your beloved 280 lbs UFC fighters you love so much. Size doesen't matter on the ground, and Nogueira is by far more technical in submissions and submission defenses than the top UFC heavyweights are today and defeated much bigger opponents than what the UFC has to offer. Consider Bob Sapp who was 400 lbs at the time he fought Nogueira and was a lineman on the NFL.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Your just a ZUFFA brainwashed bozo who cannot be reasoned with. Its so sad to see they have gotten to you so easily. It almost as if your little brain wasn't powerful enough to put up much of a fight.

Ok....just don't let me get you soooo worked up chump. I am entitled to not only like the UFC, as the majority of the MMA fans today do, I can also express my opinions on here. Get used to me and calm the fuck down.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  Excuses, excuses...the fact is that you lied when you claimed that Fedor fights UFC rejects fresh from a shit canning.

the reason why Arlovski left the UFC is completely irrelevant; the point dumbass is that he left because he wanted to and not because Dana White expelled him.

And the UFC is better by having him leaving? Oh, really? Then why did Dana ask for him to stay? His winning % in the UFC was over 70% in the year he left. He was very good by UFC standards, but he simply couldn't handle the greatest fighter of all times.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Argue all you want about that UFC Reject. He was shit-canned from the UFC. Just because Dana says something in the media does not make it true. He is doing that with Shields currently and he did it with Hendo. He drives the prices up and is willing to sign them, but it also makes the  competing orgs pay a lot more then they can sometimes afford. This is how he hurts them. He has even admitted to this before.

Arvloski is a current can. He just lost to drug user Bigfoot Silva. Give me a break chump. Know your roll on here. i will own you and your thoughts on here if you don't calm down.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  Hey dumbass, my point was that Nogueira in his prime would demolish any of your beloved 280 lbs UFC fighters you love so much. Size doesen't matter on the ground, and Nogueira is by far more technical in submissions and submission defenses than the top UFC heavyweights are today and defeated much bigger opponents than what the UFC has to offer. Consider Bob Sapp who was 400 lbs at the time he fought Nogueira and was a lineman on the NFL.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nog is not in his prime anymore. End of discussion. Bob Sapp is no real MMA fighter. Don't really get your point.

suckmymuscle

Argue all you want about that UFC Reject. He was shit-canned from the UFC. Just because Dana says something in the media does not make it true. He is doing that with Shields currently and he did it with Hendo. He drives the prices up and is willing to sign them, but it also makes the  competing orgs pay a lot more then they can sometimes afford. This is how he hurts them. He has even admitted to this before.

Arvloski is a current can. He just lost to drug user Bigfoot Silva. Give me a break chump. Know your roll on here. i will own you and your thoughts on here if you don't calm down.

You are desperate. You got owned and now you are making up shit claiming that Dana White was lying when he stated he didn't want Arlovski to leave. Know your role here: being my doormat. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Nog is not in his prime anymore. End of discussion.

Which was my point from the start, dumbass. Nogueira is the best heavyweight the UFC ever had, and fedor destroyed him in his prime twice.

Bob Sapp is no real MMA fighter. Don't really get your point.

On the ground, Carwin is not better than he is, and Sapp packed 120 lbs more weight than him, most of it muscle and Nogueira in his prime destroyed him. Lesnar and Velasques are better on the ground than he is, but not standing and Sapp has the strength and power advantage being over 100 lbs heavier. So your claim that the current 280 lbs heavyweights would destroy Nogueira in his prime and Fedor is retarded. Minotauro would demolish all three in his prime.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
 You are desperate. You got owned and now you are making up shit claiming that Dana White was lying when he stated he didn't want Arlovski to leave. Know your role here: being my doormat. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who said he was lying....I just said what he tells the media is not always the way it is or the whole story. You have absolutely no credibility here. You still think Nog is the best HW in the UFC. Come on....do I need to say more.

Even Earl is laughing at you. :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  Which was my point from the start, dumbass. Nogueira is the best heavyweight the UFC ever had, and fedor destroyed him in his prime twice.

On the ground, Carwin is not better than he is, and Sapp packed 120 lbs more weight than him, most of it muscle and Nogueira in his prime destroyed him. Lesnar and Velasques are better on the ground than he is, but not standing and Sapp has the strength and power advantage being over 100 lbs heavier. So your claim that the current 280 lbs heavyweights would destroy Nogueira in his prime and Fedor is retarded. Minotauro would demolish all three in his prime.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You sound like you just woke up from hibernating over the  past  5+ years and you fell asleep watching some PRIDE DVD's.
Seriously....Bob Sapp better then Carwin or Brock?

That's where I am ending this one. I love to debate on here....but if that is how you truly feel, it is literally pointless.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hahaha, WeightPSHR being horribly exposed again. Suckmymuscle just bitch slapped him.  :-\

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Hahaha, WeightPSHR being horribly exposed again. Suckmymuscle just bitch slapped him.  :-\

Thanks for reading...sooner or later you will learn something from me.
Trust me. It will just take you a little longer then the rest.

suckmymuscle

Who said he was lying....I just said what he tells the media is not always the way it is or the whole story. You have absolutely no credibility here. You still think Nog is the best HW in the UFC. Come on....do I need to say more.

You lied. Period. You said Fedor fights UFC rejects that were shit canned, whilst in reality he fought a guy who was ranked as number 2 in the World by the two most important MMA publications - MMA Weekly and Sherdog -, and who Dana White not only didn't expell from the UFC but actually tried to bring back. So what do you do? You claim that Dana is lying when he said he tried to get Arlovski back to the UFC. Tsc, tsc, tsc...you have no shame.

Even Earl is laughing at you.

Damn, your reading comprehension sucks. He actually said I am owning you. And he saying that is remarkable because he hates my guts.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

You sound like you just woke up from hibernating over the  past  5+ years and you fell asleep watching some PRIDE DVD's.

I really would like PRIDE FC to still be around. Sooooooooo much better than the UFC. I laughed my ass of when Quinton beat the shit out of UFC poster boy himself, Chucky. It exposed the UFC for the overrated little org that it was compared to PRIDE. Too bad the Yakuza scandal destroyed PRIDE's image and made it a cheap buy for Alonzo.

Seriously....Bob Sapp better then Carwin or Brock?

You are not only stupid, but you also have shitty reading comprehension. I said Bob Sapp is no more untalented on the ground than Carwin and was over 100 lbs heavier, most of it muscle, and prime Nogueira destroyed him. I didn't say anything about Sapp being better than Brock on the ground. However, he does have the power advantage and is no shittier than Brock as a striker. So you must at least concede the possibility that prime Nogueira would defeat Brock and Carwin.

That's where I am ending this one. I love to debate on here....but if that is how you truly feel, it is literally pointless.

I would delete my account if I were you and start over again. You are getting owned daily by pretty much everyone here. I am embarassed for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

"WeightPSHR" claims that Fedor only fights UFC rejects even though Arlovski had a 77% winning rate the year he left the UFC and that Dana tried everything to bring him back.

"WeightPSHR" claims that the new class of UFC heavyweights would destroy Fedor even though they have a combined 10 fights between them, all against cans(Mir) or fighters far beyond their primes(Nogueira, Couture, Herring).

"WeightPSHR" is an idiot and no one should waste their times arguing with him anymore. The kid just started to watch MMA and the UFC is all he knows. Let it like it...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

lmao

;D ;D ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
 "WeightPSHR" claims that Fedor only fights UFC rejects even though Arlovski had a 77% winning rate the year he left the UFC and that Dana tried everything to bring him back.

"WeightPSHR" claims that the new class of UFC heavyweights would destroy Fedor even though they have a combined 10 fights between them, all against cans(Mir) or fighters far beyond their primes(Nogueira, Couture, Herring).

"WeightPSHR" is an idiot and no one should waste their times arguing with him anymore. The kid just started to watch MMA and the UFC is all he knows. Let it like it...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MELTDOWN :o

This one is almost as good as Chumboxes meltdown.

You will never teach anyone on here anything.

You think Nog is the best HW in the UFC...case closed.

BTW...Fedor is a washed up, has-been, that has been fighting nothing but UFC rejects fresh off their shit-canning
from the UFC. Oh...and he also fought that overweight, one dimensional, black guy that took Fedor two rounds and
a broken nose to finally beat. The guy Overeem took less then half as long to beat. LOL.

Quit being such a chump.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  I really would like PRIDE FC to still be around. Sooooooooo much better than the UFC. I laughed my ass of when Quinton beat the shit out of UFC poster boy himself, Chucky. It exposed the UFC for the overrated little org that it was compared to PRIDE. Too bad the Yakuza scandal destroyed PRIDE's image and made it a cheap buy for Alonzo.

You are not only stupid, but you also have shitty reading comprehension. I said Bob Sapp is no more untalented on the ground than Carwin and was over 100 lbs heavier, most of it muscle, and prime Nogueira destroyed him. I didn't say anything about Sapp being better than Brock on the ground. However, he does have the power advantage and is no shittier than Brock as a striker. So you must at least concede the possibility that prime Nogueira would defeat Brock and Carwin.

I would delete my account if I were you and start over again. You are getting owned daily by pretty much everyone here. I am embarassed for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Seriously.....Take my advice, You really need to stick to critiquing oiled up men in thongs and drooling over Dorian. You are truly a schmoe of epic levels.

We all have something we are good at. Don't be ashamed. Maybe you could have Dorian send you some of his soiled posing trunks if you show him half of the stuff you post about him.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV

BTW...Fedor is a washed up, has-been, that has been fighting nothing but UFC rejects fresh off their shit-canning
from the UFC. Oh...and he also fought that overweight, one dimensional, black guy that took Fedor two rounds and
a broken nose to finally beat. The guy Overeem took less then half as long to beat. LOL.

Quit being such a chump.

Arlovski as well as Werdum left on their own accord, and so what if it took Fedor 2 rounds to beat Rogers.  The UFC has a one dimensional white guy for a champion right now and he couldnt even put a washed up old Heath Herring away, Fedor did (im using your MMA math logic).  It all boils down to styles make fights (you don't see styles you just UFC, Dana's genitals,TUF and that's it), and you don't know enough about techniques that make up those styles to ever have a convincing argument on here.  That's where the one year of following the sport via TUF hurts you.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Arlovski as well as Werdum left on their own accord, and so what if it took Fedor 2 rounds to beat Rogers.  The UFC has a one dimensional white guy for a champion right now and he couldnt even put a washed up old Heath Herring away, Fedor did (im using your MMA math logic).  It all boils down to styles make fights (you don't see styles you just UFC, Dana's genitals,TUF and that's it), and you don't know enough about techniques that make up those styles to ever have a convincing argument on here.  That's where the one year of following the sport via TUF hurts you.

Can I ask a serious question...seeing your a 'real mma fan'....

Do you email fighters asking for their used soiled shorts and cups?

You surely enjoy talking about Dick N Balls.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Can I ask a serious question...seeing your a 'real mma fan'....
Do you email fighters asking for their used soiled shorts and cups?
You surely enjoy talking about Dick N Balls.

I have actually trained in several of the facets that make up "Mixed Martial Arts".  That's why I am able to look passed the whole "So and so is in the UFC, so that means whoever isn't, is washed up, or one dimensional, or has no talent", routine that you love to spew.  Maybe you should spend less time on here bitching about anything or anyone not affiliated with the UFC, and more time training or getting educated about actual fighting and you'd appreciate skill for what it is (and not whining about brands and org's).
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
I have actually trained in several of the facets that make up "Mixed Martial Arts".  That's why I am able to look passed the whole "So and so is in the UFC, so that means whoever isn't, is washed up, or one dimensional, or has no talent", routine that you love to spew.  Maybe you should spend less time on here bitching about anything or anyone not affiliated with the UFC, and more time training or getting educated about actual fighting and you'd appreciate skill for what it is (and not whining about brands and org's).

Dodging my question huh?

The UFC DOES HAVE most of the best guys in MMA. That is a fact. Don't be mad at me for liking the biggest org in MMA as do millions of others. I used to like Strikeforce, but after the unprofessional show they put on in Nashville, being completely in over their heads, and putting a shit stain on the sport, I have zero respect for them. They are shitting on the sport that my favorite org has spent more time then anyone else trying to grow over the past 10+ years.

Maybe you should spend less time on here with your make-believe all-star MMA antics. I told you before, I don't give a shit what you train in, or what shows you have been to. It adds zero credibility to your posts, especially when you spew nothing but Dick N Ball talk.

You are above no one on here Chump. This is the internet. Come back to reality.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Ouch. You're going to make the kid cry.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Ouch. You're going to make the kid cry.

I thought I was MS....Did you change your mind after running from that owning you had earlier.

suckmymuscle

MELTDOWN

This one is almost as good as Chumboxes meltdown.

You will never teach anyone on here anything.

It is pointless arguing with you. It is like arguing with a lobotomized molusc.

You think Nog is the best HW in the UFC...case closed.

Learn to read, dumbass. The best heavyweight the UFC ever had. By that, I mean that Nogueira in his prime was better than any other heavyweight the UFC ever had. Is Nogueira currently the best? No, and I never said that.

from the UFC.

You truly have no shame. Even ever getting exposed for your lies, you keep insisting on them. Yes, Arlovski with a 77% winning rate in the UFC and having left on his own free will is an "UFC reject". I believe you probably have no knowledge of the English language and doesen't know the meaning of the word "reject", because no one can be so shameless as to be insisting on the same lie even after it has been proven wrong.

Oh...and he also fought that overweight, one dimensional, black guy that took Fedor two rounds and
a broken nose to finally beat.

That guy is 5" taller and 35 lbs heavier than Fedor, and he knocked him out with a single punch. What other fighter in the World can knock out an opponent who is 35 lbs heavier with a single punch? Show me a single example? Go ahead. You can't compare that to Overeem's victory over Rogers, because Overeem is just as big and even stronger than Rogers. Fedor is much smaller, which makes his win, and the dramatic way he won even more remarkable.

The guy Overeem took less then half as long to beat. LOL.

Big deal. He is just as big as Rogers and even stronger. Fedor is small for a heavyweight and doesen't have the sheer muscle mass of Overeem. You can't compare the two.

Quit being such a chump.

Grow some balls and have some shame. Admit that you lied and delete your account like a real man. Come back with a different attitude and username and we will forgive you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Seriously.....Take my advice, You really need to stick to critiquing oiled up men in thongs and drooling over Dorian. You are truly a schmoe of epic levels.

We all have something we are good at. Don't be ashamed. Maybe you could have Dorian send you some of his soiled posing trunks if you show him half of the stuff you post about him.

Look who's talking. I bet you would like to do a threesome with Lesnar and Carwin, and have Carwin jab your mouth with his dick and Lesnar ground-and-pound your asshole. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE