Author Topic: I'm saying it now ... Still believe Fedor can beat Alistair and Brock.  (Read 10554 times)

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
I can use whatever logic as I fell fit to use chump!

Don't be mad with be for seeing Fedor as the fraud he is.

BTW..thanks for reading all my posts ;D

"Hands down, the best fighter in the world is Emelianenko Fedor- BJ Penn

"Don't be mad with be for seeing Fedor as the fraud he is."- You

Go watch TUF you uneducated UFC hype buyer.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
BJ Penn is an awesome fighter, but a complete idiot.  Who cares what he says ::)
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
God gave BJ great fighting skills, with the expense of a baby faced chrome dome head to live with.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
lol
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Fedor on why he didn't sign:

Rampage talking about the UFC not treating fighters well (forward to 5:40):

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
The translator is hesitantly laughing cause I believe Fedor says "They wanted to fuck us for nothing"

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
BJ Penn is an awesome fighter, but a complete idiot.  Who cares what he says ::)

Interviewer- Who is the best p4p fighter?

Shogun Rua- "Emelianenko Fedor"

Do you want me to keep going here? Its just gonna get worse for you.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Interviewer- Who is the best p4p fighter?

Shogun Rua- "Emelianenko Fedor"

Do you want me to keep going here? Its just gonna get worse for you.

hahaha mindspin is getting owned and won't recover :D

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
The translator is hesitantly laughing cause I believe Fedor says "They wanted to fuck us for nothing"

What is Fedor going to say....like he is actually going to tell the truth.

Could you imagine him telling the truth...

"I want easy paydays, freakshow fights, and UFC Rejects of a fresh shit-canning is always an added bonus"

A illusionist never gives away his secrets ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
If after Fedor's SF contract is up and he fights Barnett, then refuses to go to the UFC for at least one fight, then I will agree with Weight that he is being cowardly and ducking other top HW's.

For the time being though-- if his next 3 fights are Werdum, Overeem, Barnett- Who the hell is going to argue that he's not fighting top competiton? (except a braindead Dana White ball polisher)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
If after Fedor's SF contract is up and he fights Barnett, then refuses to go to the UFC for at least one fight, then I will agree with Weight that he is being cowardly and ducking other top HW's.

For the time being though-- if his next 3 fights are Werdum, Overeem, Barnett- Who the hell is going to argue that he's not fighting top competiton? (except a braindead Dana White ball polisher)

No org in the US in going to sign a fight with Barnett. Barnett is another has-been that is a HUGE disgrace to the sport IMO. Fuck him.
Besides if Fedor had a problem with Overeem, but is willing to fight a two-time drug test failing Barnett, that would be very hypocritical.

Overeem would be a good fight, but Fedor needs to fight the TOP RANKED HW's period. NO MATTER what org, or who they are.
That is the way it is with rankings. Enough of the BS arguing. If a guy is ranked #2 you have to fight and beat him to prove you deserve #1.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
If you are #1 you don't have to prove shit.

It is up to the #2, #3, etc. to prove they deserve the #1 spot by beating Fedor. Dana should let them fight in Strikeforce like he let Chuck fight in Pride. It worked out great last time  ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  The only reason why Fedor hasn't lost is because he's never fought any really big guy who is as good as he is. This is not his fault, but the fault of the fact that all guys who are a lot bigger than him are technically far inferior in submissions and take-down defenses.

All the huge UFC heavyweight have serious flaws in their game that would be disaster for them if they fought Emelianenko. Brock has terrible stand-up, lacks punching power and although good wrestler isn't good at submissions. Carwin has good - not great - stand up skills, great KO power and is a very tough guy, but his ground game is sad and his take-down defenses are not good enough to stop Fedor from taking him there. Velasques is the most complete of the UFC heavyweights, but he is simply not good enough at any aspect of the game to overwhelm Fedor(ok submissions, ok wrestling, ok stand up but nothing great).

Nogueira is the best UFC heavyweight in my opinion because although not as huge as the other three, he has great wrestling, outstanding grappling and is arguably the toughest fighter of all times. And guess what...Fedor destroyed him in his prime two times. Lol. Nogueira is the best of them when you factor in all variables and Fedor dominated him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Holy Shit...that has to be the dumbest thing I have read on here in a while. Have you even seen a UFC fight lately? Let alone Nog last fight?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
If you are #1 you don't have to prove shit.

It is up to the #2, #3, etc. to prove they deserve the #1 spot by beating Fedor. Dana should let them fight in Strikeforce like he let Chuck fight in Pride. It worked out great last time  ;D

Doesn't work like that when you are in the premiere major leagues of MMA. UFC offered Fedor a contract and he made excuses all the way back to Russia. He will be exposed soon enough. Don't you worry.

Meanwhile the UFC is just fine without that old has-been with a padded record.

suckmymuscle

Holy Shit...that has to be the dumbest thing I have read on here in a while. Have you even seen a UFC fight lately? Let alone Nog last fight?

Yes, dumbass. How does the fact that Nogueira, who is past his prime old, lost to man who is 50 lbs heavier take away from his greatness? He is the best UFC heavyweight technically and also the toughest. He lost to father Time and not to Velasques.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Doesn't work like that when you are in the premiere major leagues of MMA. UFC offered Fedor a contract and he made excuses all the way back to Russia. He will be exposed soon enough. Don't you worry.

::) ::)

your replies are getting pathetic & desperate ..
even for a UFC guy like yourself...

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III

Padded record? Dude, you sound so stupid you're humiliating yourself. Who was better than Nogueira, CroCop, Mark Hunt, and Semmy Schilt ect back in the mid 2000s??? He beat all of the best fighters on the planet at the time you idiot.

suckmymuscle

What is Fedor going to say....like he is actually going to tell the truth.

Could you imagine him telling the truth...

"I want easy paydays, freakshow fights, and UFC Rejects of a fresh shit-canning is always an added bonus"

A illusionist never gives away his secrets ;D

Dude, you are a moron of gargantuan proportions. Fresh of a shit canning? Arlovski was ranked number 2 in the World when he fought Fedor, and he left the UFC because he wanted to. Dana White actually flew to Chicago to try to bring him back to the UFC, idiot fucker. Here is a quote from Dana White regarding Arlovski:

"In my nine years as UFC promoter, the only fighter who left that I didn't want to leave was Arlovski. I flew to Chicago and kissed his ass to try to bring him back."

You are a true idiot who knows shit about MMA and you should really shut the fuck up before you embarass yourself even more than you already have. What the fuck is wrong with you, dude? How are you capable of saying so many stupid things in a row? You must be trying really hard because no one is naturally this stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
hahaha even sucky is owning the ufc nuthuggers :D

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  Dude, you are a moron of gargantuan proportions. Fresh of a shit canning? Arlovski was ranked number 2 in the World when he fought Fedor, and he left the UFC because he wanted to. Dana White actually flew to Chicago to try to bring him back to the UFC, idiot fucker. Here is a quote from Dana White regarding Arlovski:

"In my nine years as UFC promoter, the only fighter who left that I didn't want to leave was Arlovski. I flew to Chicago and kissed his ass to try to bring him back."

You are a true idiot who knows shit about MMA and you should really shut the fuck up before you embarass yourself even more than you already have. What the fuck is wrong with you, dude? How are you capable of saying so many stupid things in a row? You must be trying really hard because no one is naturally this stupid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Thanks for reading my posts. Looks like you are learning. I will excuse your ignorance.

Dana very well wanted to sign Arvloski, but not at the price he may have been asking. Much like Hendo.

Regardless...does it piss you off to know that Dana and the UFC were right about both those washed up cans. 

Arvloski is pretty close to not getting a legitimate MMA fight ever again....

Second thought....he can't even cut it in Strikeforce. Where's he going to go...Moosin and fight big Timmy?

You better know your roll on here...

Do me a favor and educate yourself a little better before you come on here talking to me like that.

You can start by going to the beginning of my post history :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Padded record? Dude, you sound so stupid you're humiliating yourself. Who was better than Nogueira, CroCop, Mark Hunt, and Semmy Schilt ect back in the mid 2000s??? He beat all of the best fighters on the planet at the time you idiot.

Listen to yourself chump....you just stated just as I have been saying all along.

He beat the best at the time. Not anymore though.

I could care less though. He time is up....you wait and see.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
 Yes, dumbass. How does the fact that Nogueira, who is past his prime old, lost to man who is 50 lbs heavier take away from his greatness? He is the best UFC heavyweight technically and also the toughest. He lost to father Time and not to Velasques.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

They don't have a masters division in MMA, so your post is completely fucking pointless.  Nog is also not able to handle the new breed of HW in the UFC. Plain and simple. You have posted some of the dumbest shit I have seen on here in a while. You should really try another sport. Serious.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
Listen to yourself chump....you just stated just as I have been saying all along.

He beat the best at the time. Not anymore though.

I could care less though. He time is up....you wait and see.

Your just a ZUFFA brainwashed bozo who cannot be reasoned with. Its so sad to see they have gotten to you so easily. It almost as if your little brain wasn't powerful enough to put up much of a fight.

suckmymuscle

hahaha even sucky is owning the ufc nuthuggers :D

E

"Even" sucky? Whatever.

I don't understand the Fedor haters. According to MMA Weekly, this will be fourth fight in a row that Fedor fights top 10 fighters:

Tim Sylvia was ranked 4th in the World when Fedor fought him by MMA Weekly and 3rd by Sherdog.

Andrei Arlovski was ranked 2nd in the World by both MMA Weekly and Sherdog when Fedor fought him.

Brett Rogers was ranked 7th by MMA Weekly when he fought Fedor.

Werdum is ranked 10th currently and when he will fight Fedor.

What more do the Fedor haters want? ??? ??? ??? Maybe the Fedor haters want fedor to always fight whoever is ranked 2 in the World in each and every single fight? What UFC champion has fought top 10 ranked fighters four fights in a row? None!

Fedor will go down not only as the greatest MMA fighter, but also as the most consistent. By consistent, I mean that the overral quality of his opponents has always been superior to that faced by any other heavyweight fighter. Sure, fedor has fought tomato cans, but even the tomato cans he's fought were pretty good for tomato cans. I mean, Hong Man Choi is 7'3 and 360 lbs, and that's a pretty big tomato to smash. Besides, you don't judge a fighter's skills by the worst he's fought, but by the best. Minotauro, Arona, Heath Herring and Crocop in their primes were technically superior to any of the top UFC heavyweights today, with Minotauro being superior technically on the ground and Crocop as a striker, and fedor demolished them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE