Author Topic: I'm saying it now ... Still believe Fedor can beat Alistair and Brock.  (Read 10555 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
WeightPSHR is a UFC schmoe. He doesn't train and most likely fiddles his dinky to the visual of two men wrestling in a cage. And a pedophile to boot.  :-\

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
 It is pointless arguing with you. It is like arguing with a lobotomized molusc.

Learn to read, dumbass. The best heavyweight the UFC ever had. By that, I mean that Nogueira in his prime was better than any other heavyweight the UFC ever had. Is Nogueira currently the best? No, and I never said that.

You truly have no shame. Even ever getting exposed for your lies, you keep insisting on them. Yes, Arlovski with a 77% winning rate in the UFC and having left on his own free will is an "UFC reject". I believe you probably have no knowledge of the English language and doesen't know the meaning of the word "reject", because no one can be so shameless as to be insisting on the same lie even after it has been proven wrong.

That guy is 5" taller and 35 lbs heavier than Fedor, and he knocked him out with a single punch. What other fighter in the World can knock out an opponent who is 35 lbs heavier with a single punch? Show me a single example? Go ahead. You can't compare that to Overeem's victory over Rogers, because Overeem is just as big and even stronger than Rogers. Fedor is much smaller, which makes his win, and the dramatic way he won even more remarkable.

Big deal. He is just as big as Rogers and even stronger. Fedor is small for a heavyweight and doesen't have the sheer muscle mass of Overeem. You can't compare the two.

Grow some balls and have some shame. Admit that you lied and delete your account like a real man. Come back with a different attitude and username and we will forgive you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I feel slightly honored you put so much into that Meltdown....

You said you didn't say Nog was the best in the UFC, huh?

This is what you said:

Nogueira is the best UFC heavyweight in my opinion because although not as huge as the other three, he has great wrestling, outstanding grappling and is arguably the toughest fighter of all times. And guess what...Fedor destroyed him in his prime two times. Lol. Nogueira is the best of them when you factor in all variables and Fedor dominated him.

You also said I can't compare Fedor to Overeem huh? Overeem weighed 245 idiot. That is only 20lbs on Fedor. Rogers weight was 265.
Regardless, they are both HW and comaprable.

I am not going anywhere chump.

I would call you can idiot, but you have done a fine job making yourself out to be one.

Please stick to posting about men in oiled up thongs...please.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
 Look who's talking. I bet you would like to do a threesome with Lesnar and Carwin, and have Carwin jab your mouth with his dick and Lesnar ground-and-pound your asshole. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don't exaggerate shit chump...you don't see me posting pics of any men oiled up in thongs.
Are you a closet homo? Does your family know?
Is that why you seem so angry on here?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
WeightPSHR is a UFC schmoe. He doesn't train and most likely fiddles his dinky to the visual of two men wrestling in a cage. And a pedophile to boot.  :-\

So what happened to me being MS?

Do you only use that card when you get backed into a corner?

You remind me of a fly on a pile of doghshit. Really.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
So what happened to me being MS?

Do you only use that card when you get backed into a corner?

You remind me of a fly on a pile of doghshit. Really.

Are you .... dana white himself.
I mean, I understand you like UFC but you act like someone is raping your family. lighten up a little.
skullfucking rules

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
BF, are you saying that Weight is a kiddy diddler?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Are you .... dana white himself.
I mean, I understand you like UFC but you act like someone is raping your family. lighten up a little.

Please read through some of this site before casting judgment upon me. Please, whatever you do, do not take this board
so serious. You will just become another victim.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Through all of this I just have to reply on "Sucks" Carwin is no better than Sapp on the ground comment.

You are very wrong in this view, have you seen Sapp on the ground? His game is non existent. Carwin on the other hand is a two time runner up and a Div II champion which states he can hold his own on the ground which we have yet to really see in his MMA career.

Sapp wresting career consists of lights & scripts.

Giving 110%

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Through all of this I just have to reply on "Sucks" Carwin is no better than Sapp on the ground comment.

You are very wrong in this view, have you seen Sapp on the ground? His game is non existent. Carwin on the other hand is a two time runner up and a Div II champion which states he can hold his own on the ground which we have yet to really see in his MMA career.

Suckymuscle is responsible for that completely ridiculous statement...almost as bad as claiming Nog is the best HW in the UFC?

He is definitely out of his realm when he comes to this forum. He needs to stick to debating about Dorian's glutes :o

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
Ok....just don't let me get you soooo worked up chump. I am entitled to not only like the UFC, as the majority of the MMA fans today do, I can also express my opinions on here. Get used to me and calm the fuck down.

Opinions are opinions yes, but they can also be dead wrong plain and simple- which yours is, you insignificant little speck.
Im guessing you are American, because it seems that typical brainwashed Americans are the only ones who refuse to recognize the Russians accomplishments for the simple fact that hes not with the dominant American company, the UFC (how ironic!!!) 

You have absolutely fuck all for an argument here. BTW Emelianenko will go down as the greatest fighter to ever step into the ring BAR NONE.

BJ Penn, St. Pierre, Couture, Gracie, Shogun, Nogueira, Rutten, Wandy, Liddell, and many of the other legends of the sport will say the same.  How you can argue with that is just beyond me.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Opinions are opinions yes, but they can also be dead wrong plain and simple- which yours is, you insignificant little speck.
Im guessing you are American, because it seems that typical brainwashed Americans are the only ones who refuse to recognize the Russians accomplishments for the simple fact that hes not with the dominant American company, the UFC (how ironic!!!) 

You have absolutely fuck all for an argument here. BTW Emelianenko will go down as the greatest fighter to ever step into the ring BAR NONE.

BJ Penn, St. Pierre, Couture, Gracie, Shogun, Nogueira, Rutten, Wandy, Liddell, and many of the other legends of the sport will say the same.  How you can argue with that is just beyond me.

Who gives a shit if I am Mexican, Italian, Swedish, American....People around the world love the UFC.  I like the UFC because without them, MMA would not have grown the way it has. I like having MMA to watch frequently. The UFC are the ones pouring money back into the sport and getting it sanctioned around the world. Many other orgs benefit from this hard work and money the UFC spends, but you haters always fail to realize that.

Fuck you and your poor, Russian Immigrant, pity-party bullshit attitude. Maybe you don't understand Engrish very well, but I have never said your Russian hero Fedor was not a legend. He is a legend without a doubt. He has also been fighting guys way below his 'supposed' talent level the last 4-5 yrs and does have a padded record.

Now sit down, drink some cheap Vodka, and thank the UFC for what they have allowed you to complain about.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
Who gives a shit if I am Mexican, Italian, Swedish, American....People around the world love the UFC.  I like the UFC because without them, MMA would not have grown the way it has. I like having MMA to watch frequently. The UFC are the ones pouring money back into the sport and getting it sanctioned around the world. Many other orgs benefit from this hard work and money the UFC spends, but you haters always fail to realize that.

Fuck you and your poor, Russian Immigrant, pity-party bullshit attitude. Maybe you don't understand Engrish very well, but I have never said your Russian hero Fedor was not a legend. He is a legend without a doubt. He has also been fighting guys way below his 'supposed' talent level the last 4-5 yrs and does have a padded record.

Now sit down, drink some cheap Vodka, and thank the UFC for what they have allowed you to complain about.

People around the world love the UFC? Its hardly even recognized in alot of countries and many people have never even heard of it! Why are Americans so blind to other parts of the planet? They are stuck in their own little world oblivious to the outside world.
They are trying to break into other countries and have made a start, but thats it!

And what exactly has the UFC done for MMA? I appreciate the good fights they put on, but i dont appreciate the reality shows, the shit talk, and the BS propaganda they spread to gullible idiots like you. Sure they've made it popular, but now we have armchair warriors, rednecks, white trash and uneducated fans spewing dogshit all over the internet basically regurgitating the crap that comes out of Dana Whites mouth.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
People around the world love the UFC? Its hardly even recognized in alot of countries and many people have never even heard of it! Why are Americans so blind to other parts of the planet? They are stuck in their own little world oblivious to the outside world.
They are trying to break into other countries and have made a start, but thats it!

And what exactly has the UFC done for MMA? I appreciate the good fights they put on, but i dont appreciate the reality shows, the shit talk, and the BS propaganda they spread to gullible idiots like you. Sure they've made it popular, but now we have armchair warriors, rednecks, white trash and uneducated fans spewing dogshit all over the internet basically regurgitating the crap that comes out of Dana Whites mouth.

Dana was one of the finalists in TIME magazines 100 most influential people in the WORLD. That's right IN THE WORLD.

How did he get there....by fooling everyone right?

Or is it the white trash, rednecks that rigged the voting?

I am sure the poor ass Russian immigrants were even involved. You found a way to the internet right :o

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
Suckymuscle is responsible for that completely ridiculous statement...almost as bad as claiming Nog is the best HW in the UFC?

He is definitely out of his realm when he comes to this forum. He needs to stick to debating about Dorian's glutes :o

Bro. He said Nog is the best Heavyweight UFC has had in their division. Meaning when you look @ all the declarations Nog has, he is the best champ to hold the belt. Randy 2nd IMO.

That’s it. Don't read into it.
Giving 110%

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
but I have never said your Russian hero Fedor was not a legend. He is a legend without a doubt. He has also been fighting guys way below his 'supposed' talent level the last 4-5 yrs and does have a padded record.

Have you ever considered the thought, because their is no one yet @ Fedor talent level?

Fedor is a man among boys right now & until he gets beat it will stay that way.

You cannot state that just because he fights for a different organization that he is not the best, you cannot go 31-0 & not get caught. It’s impossible.

FYI I'm done masturbating this 2 year long argument for the record.
Giving 110%

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Bro. He said Nog is the best Heavyweight UFC has had in their division. Meaning when you look @ all the declarations Nog has, he is the best champ to hold the belt. Randy 2nd IMO.

That’s it. Don't read into it.

Originally that is not what he said in several posts in this thread. He is saying that after I called him out on it among other things.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=330939.msg4736054#msg4736054

Nogueira is the best UFC heavyweight in my opinion because although not as huge as the other three, he has great wrestling, outstanding grappling and is arguably the toughest fighter of all times. And guess what...Fedor destroyed him in his prime two times. Lol. Nogueira is the best of them when you factor in all variables and Fedor dominated him.

Regardless, this thread is about Fedor and his ability to beat Overeem and Brock. IMO Fedor will dodge both, as he has before, and we will argue about this for eternity.

Sucky is an idiot though. Anyone that thinks Bob Sapp is better then Carwin or Brock at wrestling is a complete idiot. I almost think he is fucking with us...but unfortunately he is not.

Enough of this shit about Fedor in his prime. This is 2010. He needs to fight current #2 guys while he is maintaining #1 status, no matter who they are. That is the way rankings work. It does not matter if you don't think Brock deserves #2 ranking...He IS ranked #2.  It is what it is!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Have you ever considered the thought, because their is no one yet @ Fedor talent level?

Fedor is a man among boys right now & until he gets beat it will stay that way.

You cannot state that just because he fights for a different organization that he is not the best, you cannot go 31-0 & not get caught. It’s impossible.

FYI I'm done masturbating this 2 year long argument for the record.

Fighting a #10 ranked guy next, when you are #1 is not being tested. Period.
Fighting a 7' freakshow fight on NYE is not a test.
Fighting Lindland at 185 lbs and cheating with the ropes, is not a test.

Get my point?

suckmymuscle

I feel slightly honored you put so much into that Meltdown....

You said you didn't say Nog was the best in the UFC, huh?

This is what you said:

Idiot, where did I ever claim that I didn't say that Nogueira is the best heavyweight the UFC ever had? Do you know the meaning of the word had? Past tense? That means that Nogueira in his prime would defeat any other heavyweight the UFC ever had. Your reading comprehension is worst than that of most third graders.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

You also said I can't compare Fedor to Overeem huh? Overeem weighed 245 idiot. That is only 20lbs on Fedor. Rogers weight was 265.
Regardless, they are both HW and comaprable.

First of all, Overeem is 250 lbs, moron. Secondly, Overeem weights a lean 250 lbs, whilst fedor weights a chubby 230 lbs. When you factor in bodyfat, Overeem probably has 40 lbs of lean body weight on Fedor. So once again, you got owned and you are a stupid fuck.

I am not going anywhere chump.

I would call you can idiot, but you have done a fine job making yourself out to be one.

Please stick to posting about men in oiled up thongs...please.

I caught you lying and exposed how retarded your arguments are - ex.Arlovski being a can in the UFC despite having a 77% winning rate. You are one dumb bitch and everyone makes you his anal lady boy. Delete your account and go away in...shame...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Carwin has no ground game at all. I've never seen any ground game from Carwin, and I've watched all of his fights. He seems completely lost on the ground. He doesen't seem to be any better than Sapp. Maybe he will show ground game in his next fight against Lesnar, but so far he seems like a boxer on the ground.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
 Idiot, where did I ever claim that I didn't say that Nogueira is the best heavyweight the UFC ever had? Do you know the meaning of the word had? Past tense? That means that Nogueira in his prime would defeat any other heavyweight the UFC ever had. Your reading comprehension is worst than that of most third graders.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

There is not HAD in that statement. Epic excuses.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
  Carwin has no ground game at all. I've never seen any ground game from Carwin, and I've watched all of his fights. He seems completely lost on the ground. He doesen't seem to be any better than Sapp. Maybe he will show ground game in his next fight against Lesnar, but so far he seems like a boxer on the ground.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Do you know Carwin was a wrestler before he started MMA?

Man...you really have to be joking.  But unfortunately you are not.

What a trunk sniffing idiot you are. Like I said, have Dorian send you some autographed trunks and get lost. You have no place on here, schmoe.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude Carwin's never been out of the first round, hard to sum up a guys ground game in 2-3 min. isn't it?
Giving 110%

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
That's where I am ending this one. I love to debate on here....but if that is how you truly feel, it is literally pointless.

Lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Do you know Carwin was a wrestler before he started MMA?

Man...you really have to be joking.  But unfortunately you are not.

What a trunk sniffing idiot you are. Like I said, have Dorian send you some autographed trunks and get lost. You have no place on here, schmoe.

Having a wrestling background means what? Lesnar has one and his ground game is pathetic. It amounts to nothing more than him laying on people with his superior size. Actually, scratch pathetic. His ground game is nothing short of embarrassing given his NCAA wrestling champion background.

Feel like owning yourself again?