Author Topic: ULTIMATE ORANGE!!!  (Read 6628 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
ULTIMATE ORANGE!!!
« on: May 18, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »
DOES ANYONE REMEBER THAT STUFF?I REMEBER A BUDDY GAVE ME SOME AND IT MADE MY HEART BAET FAST!! HE WORKED @ A LOCAL MAX MUSCLE AND HAD INCREDIBLE GENETICS!
i

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: ULTIMATE ORANGE!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 12:17:26 AM »
dymetidrine and tang. tasty and would make your hair feel funny.  wicked workouts.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:39:01 AM »
It had Ma Huang in it..thats why it gave you such a buzz...these days none of the products have Ma Huang in it due to a ban.
P

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 05:24:07 AM »
dymetidrine and tang. tasty and would make your hair feel funny.  wicked workouts.

you're one of the few who remembers the original stuff then.
b

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:43:44 AM »
dymetidrine

Dymetadrine was the first ephedrine I ever tried. Ephedrine HCl and guaifenesin, made your piss smell funny.:D

I'd pay pretty well for some of that original stuff. Fond memories.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 05:43:53 AM »
That was great shit!!!!  I miss that and REAL mini thins!!!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 06:03:18 AM »
That was great shit!!!!  I miss that and REAL mini thins!!!

Wasn't Dan Duchaine behind that? I used to love that stuff.
JM

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 09:15:28 AM »
That was the BEST SUPP EVER!!!!  Seriously.  There was more than just ephedrine in that shit.  Guys would take it pre contest in powerlifting and break records.  It was insane.  I wish they still made the original.

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:32 AM »
i remember trying it once over a friend's house and i lifted like a BEAST for about 45 minutes, fucking crazy good stuff

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 10:59:11 AM »
DOES ANYONE REMEBER THAT STUFF?I REMEBER A BUDDY GAVE ME SOME AND IT MADE MY HEART BAET FAST!! HE WORKED @ A LOCAL MAX MUSCLE AND HAD INCREDIBLE GENETICS!

It was the best supplement ever. It was discontinued circa year 2000. The new version is shit, containing caffeine and synephrine rather than ma huang extract.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 11:12:25 AM »
Anyone remember desoxyephedrine?
Put Ultimate Orange to shame!
Y

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 11:17:03 AM »
Anyone remember desoxyephedrine?
Put Ultimate Orange to shame!

Only the dextrorotatory isomer, dude. The levorotatory isomer is shit. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »
That stuff was great! I can remember taking the origanal hydroxycut and a serving of UO before a workout not knowing back then it was overkill. My hands were shaking like I just blew an 8-ball

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 12:12:31 PM »
That stuff was great! I can remember taking the origanal hydroxycut and a serving of UO before a workout not knowing back then it was overkill. My hands were shaking like I just blew an 8-ball

HAHA, so true.  It's been years since I've been to the gym so jacked like a crack head.  I never wanted my workout to end.  I knew competitors that took UO and popped a couple 25 mg pharma ephedrine.  Crazy fuckers.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 12:45:47 PM »
Best supplement ever,the only problem i had at my gym was that when word got out as to what a great buzz you got every person who went to raves starting calling in to buy a tub and pretty soon we had no stocks left.I remember taking some i mixed up at 4am when i got in from work,me and some mates were flying to Ibiza at 7am and i wanted something to keep me up all night,but i mixed too much up and didn`t blink for 2 days.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 12:49:31 PM »
HAHA, so true.  It's been years since I've been to the gym so jacked like a crack head.  I never wanted my workout to end.  I knew competitors that took UO and popped a couple 25 mg pharma ephedrine.  Crazy fuckers.
HAHA! I was maybe 18 and had no clue ma huang was in both. I still remember grabbing the steering wheel so tight and roadraging at other drivers-"Get the fuck out of the way, I gotta get to the gym!"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 12:50:38 PM »
I remember taking it and getting the shakes too....haha, did any of you call it Agent Orange, too?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »
I remember taking it and getting the shakes too....haha, did any of you call it Agent Orange, too?

Shakes? That's an understatement. I tried in the mid-90s, when I was in college. The instructions were to take this 30-45 minutes before training. Since it took about 40 minutes to get to the gym by bus. I'd take it when the bus arrived and take a nap.

My right arm would start wiggling by itself; I KID YOU NOT. And, it felt cold (a different type of cold than that coming from the AC).

By the time I got to gym and actually started training, I had the extra energy. But, I also had a headache that could only be described as having a vice grip on my head, while someone's blasting a hair dryer in my face at full strength.

I thought it was just an abberation. Second day, I took it again, fell asleep on the bus AGAIN, and the right arm started flopping around on its own....AGAIN.

Upon hitting the gym, the same headache hit me, as it did the previous day.

After a week, I went, "No MAS!!" I think I either threw the Ultimate Orange away or gave it away. But, I got rid of it by the end of the week.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »
Shakes? That's an understatement. I tried in the mid-90s, when I was in college. The instructions were to take this 30-45 minutes before training. Since it took about 40 minutes to get to the gym by bus. I'd take it when the bus arrived and take a nap.

My right arm would start wiggling by itself; I KID YOU NOT. And, it felt cold (a different type of cold than that coming from the AC).

By the time I got to gym and actually started training, I had the extra energy. But, I also had a headache that could only be described as having a vice grip on my head, while someone's blasting a hair dryer in my face at full strength.

I thought it was just an abberation. Second day, I took it again, fell asleep on the bus AGAIN, and the right arm started flopping around on its own....AGAIN.

Upon hitting the gym, the same headache hit me, as it did the previous day.

After a week, I went, "No MAS!!" I think I either threw the Ultimate Orange away or gave it away. But, I got rid of it by the end of the week.

People claim it was ephedrine, but I don't think so.  There had to be some serious messed up shit in those cans.  I took ephedrine at the time and it never gave me the high that UO did.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 01:22:07 PM »
People claim it was ephedrine, but I don't think so.  There had to be some serious messed up shit in those cans.  I took ephedrine at the time and it never gave me the high that UO did.

That stuff was a heart attack, waiting to happen. It worked as advertised, but at too great a price (literally and figuratively).

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »
UO-Clen-legs was a heart attack in the makings..lolol
JM

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 03:09:32 PM »
Ultimate Orange was by far the best pre and during workout drink I have every taken....I still miss how intense in made the workouts!!!
You Can't Do It!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 04:54:52 PM »
I'll do a cycle of anadrol before messing with ephedra.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 05:07:31 PM »
I believe dan duchaine posted here back in the day

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 07:28:22 PM »
PIP.  :'(

You'd think that SOMEBODY...SOMEWHERE...w ould still know how to synthesize the stuff...