Author Topic: I just donated $100 to Rand Paul after the Madcow appearance.  (Read 9620 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I just sent Rand Paul $100.00 after his appreance on Madcow. 

Time to take this damn country back from the marxists. 

https://www.randpaul2010.com/donate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I just donated $100 to Rand Paul after the Madcow appearance.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 11:21:14 AM »
WHO IS RAND PAUL?

Dr. Rand Paul has been married for 19 years to the former Kelley Ashby, who is originally from Russellville, Kentucky.  Rand and Kelley have three sons:  William, 17; Duncan, 13; and Robert, 10.

Dr. Paul and his family live in Bowling Green, where Rand has practiced medicine and performed eye surgery for 17 years.  Rand owns his own ophthalmology practice, which employs 3 full-time staff members.

Dr. Paul  is the third of five children born to Carol and Ron Paul.  He grew up in Lake Jackson, Texas and attended Baylor University.  He graduated from Duke Medical School in 1988.  Dr. Paul completed a general surgery internship at Georgia Baptist Medical Center in Atlanta and completed his residency in ophthalmology at Duke University Medical Center.   Upon completion of his training in 1993, Rand and Kelley moved to Bowling Green to start their family and begin his ophthalmology practice.

In 1995, Rand founded the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic, an organization that provides eye exams and surgery to  needy families and individuals.  Rand is a former president and 17 year member of Lions Clubs International,  which is dedicated to preserving sight by providing eyeglasses and surgery to the less fortunate around the world.   In recognition of  his outstanding  and sustained efforts to provide vision care to Kentuckians in need, Lions Clubs International has awarded Rand many of its highest commendations, including:

■Melvin Jones Fellow Award for Dedicated Humanitarian Services, Lions Club International Foundation
■Lion of the Year Award, Bowling Green Lions
■President’s Award, Bowling Green Lions
■Fines E. Davis Fellow Award for Dedicated Humanitarian Service, Kentucky Lions Eye Foundation
■Governors Appreciation Award for Sight Conservation, Lions Club International
In addition to his work with the Lions Clubs, Dr. Paul  has provided  free eye surgery to children from around the world through his participation in the Children of the Americas Program.

A large part of Rand’s daily work is dedicated to preserving the vision of our seniors.   In 2002, The Twilight Wish Foundation recognized  Rand  for Outstanding Service and Commitment to Seniors.

In 1993, Dr. Rand Paul founded the Kentucky Taxpayers United (KTU) in an effort to better inform all Kentuckians on how their elected officials were voting on key spending and taxation issues.   KTU is a non-partisan citizens watchdog group dedicated to rating  the state legislature’s tax  honesty.   Rand’s work with KTU  has helped to  promote the Americans for Tax Reform pledge, which commits legislators to keeping their promises regarding income tax increases.

Rand is a devoted  husband and father.  He regularly volunteers to coach teams for each of his three sons in Little League baseball, soccer, and basketball.  Rand and Kelley have been members of The Presbyterian Church since 1993, where Kelley currently serves as a Deacon.   Rand Paul is a  hard-working, dedicated physician, not a career politician.  His entrance into politics is indicative of his life’s work:  a desire to diagnose problems and provide practical solutions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:25:06 AM »
Dr. Paul has been married to his loving wife, Kelley, for 19 years and has three boys. Rand Paul is a career doctor, not a politician. His entrance into politics is indicative of his life’s work: a desire to diagnose problems, and provide practical solutions.

BAILOUTS

Dr. Paul opposes all federal bailouts of private industry. America is the land of opportunity, to succeed and to fail. It’s time our government starts promoting responsibility. (View Video | Read More)

NATIONAL DEFENSE

Defending our Country is the most important function of the federal government. When we are threatened, it is the obligation of our representatives to unleash the full arsenal of power that is granted by and derived from free men and women. (View Video | Read More)

INFLATION

And every dollar we print to service our debt, reduces the value of the money in your pocket. Rand will fight to strengthen the value of our Dollar so our purchasing power is not destroyed by the sneakiest tax of all: inflation. (View Video | Read More)

TAXES & DEBT

Lowering taxes gives working men and women the ability to take control of their own lives. It allows business owners to invest in their companies, pay their employees, and create new jobs. Lower taxes encourages spending, saving, and investing – all necessary for a healthy economy. (View Video | Read More)

TERM LIMITS

Long term incumbency leads to politicians who seem to care more about what is best for their career than what is best for their country. (Read More)

PRIVACY & LIBERTY

The Federal Government must return to its constitutionally enumerated powers and restore our inalienable rights. America can prosper, preserve personal liberty, and repel national security threats without intruding into the personal lives of its citizens. (Read More)

SOVEREIGNTY

Let’s not give up our rights to those who don’t share the same respect for our history and our freedoms. The US Government must answer only to the Constitution and the citizens protected by it. (Read More)

VETERANS
The men and women of our armed services deserve to be treated like the heroes that they are. No other group of federal employees is subject to such unfair treatment as our service men and women; and no other deserves the best. (Read More)

HOMESCHOOLING
Rand proposes to restore the parental right to be responsible in educating children. He supports reduced taxes so that parents can allocate more of their own funds to homeschooling, if they so desire. (Read More)

GUNS & POLITICIANS
How many politicians claim they are supporters of the 2nd amendment and then vote to restrict handguns? We need to send people to Washington that not only understand the 2nd amendment but the entire Bill of Rights. (View Video | Read More)

ENERGY INNOVATION
If we leave our energy policy to the special interests in Washington, we will never solve our energy problems. Our energy crisis stems from too much government intervention. The solution requires allowing businesses and ideas to compete. (Read More)

FEDERAL RESERVE
Given this incredible power given to a semi-private institution, one wonders why we don’t hear more about the Fed and its actions from the Congress. As Senator I would make sure that the Federal Reserve is held accountable and restore transparency to our monetary system. (Read More)

HEALTH CARE
As a doctor I have had first-hand experience with the vast problems facing health care in America. Like other areas of the economy where the federal government wields its heavy hand, health care is over-regulated and in need of serious market reforms. As Senator, I would ensure that real free market principles are applied to fix this problem. (Read More)

CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM
Last year, over 15,000 individuals worked for organizations whose sole goal was to rip you off. No, not the mafia or Goldman Sachs, but another distinctly criminal class—Washington lobbyists. In 2008, corporations and unions spent over $3 billion to bribe officials who claim to work for you. (Read More)

ABORTION
Dr. Paul believes life begins at conception. He recognizes the most basic function of government is to protect life. It is unconscionable that government would facilitate the taking of innocent life. Dr. Paul opposes any federal funding for abortion. (Read More)

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Dr. Paul does not support amnesty. Those who come here should respect our laws. Dr. Paul supports legal immigration and recognizes that the country has been enriched by those who seek the freedom to make a life for themselves. (Read More)

LATEST VIDEO

Upcoming Events
May 22, 2010
Unity RallyUnity RallyTime: 11:30 AM
Dr. Paul will attend the Republican Party of Kentucky Unity Rally in Frankfort at the Mitch McConnell Building/State Party Headquarters. The rally begins at 11:30 AM EST. at 11:30 AM

RAND ON FACEBOOK

Rand Paul on Facebook
Find Rand Online

Search

GET EMAIL UPDATES

Email Address *First Name *Last Name *PhoneZIP Code* = required field unsubscribe from list

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 11:30:49 AM »
This is why I am sending him money. 

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »
Part 1. 

i'm going to send him the max before this is all said and done. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 11:41:37 AM »

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 11:45:38 AM »
He's got a lot of up side. No question. Still a little wet behind the ears but I am willing to give him his shot just like I did Obama for 6 months... That is until he proved us all wrong.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
333, I am also a big Rand supporter.  A libertarian/republican and a smart, logical doc.
He is more mainstream then his dad too, less radical with isolation foreign policy issues and more marketable.  Definitely a rising star in US politics.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 11:53:18 AM »
This whole clip shows EXACTLY why Rachel Maddow gets no ratings.If it was a fight they would have stopped it.He DESTROYED her and she kept trying to upset him but he just pummeled her.

This is what this little nit wit ALWAYS does.She has a group like F.A.I.R on there and paints them as racists because a couple of people said things SHE didnt agree with.However,her idol Obama sat in a racist church for twenty freaking years and that would NEVER EVER make him a racist in her blinded eyes.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:05:14 PM »
Here is what I dont understand.Her argument is that the government should step in if a private buisiness discriminates.I wonder if she feels the congressional black caukus should allow whites in there if a white wanted in.I wonder if she thinks a black run buisiness should be allowed to discriminate against whites.

Like Paul said,its tricky issue.Because on the one hand Im 100% for a private buisinss doing what it wants.However if that buisiness decides to discriminate,would the government then be allowed to say no police could be called to that buisiness or firefighters etc.since it wants to put in rules that violate federal law?

If they were totally private it would seem fine to allow them to do what they want.But because we use public streets to get their buisiness,use public police if there is trouble,is a private buisiness ever really private?

But then you get into a discussion then can you even say "I dont want blacks in my house" or does government trump that as well.

Paul is a thinker,Maddow is an emotional moron who only sees racism behinf every issue.Paul thinks there should be a discussion but Maddow is an idiot who cant think or have discussions.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 12:06:07 PM »
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME..  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »
Go donate $ $ $ to ZERO.  He is going to need it after the rest of us taxpayers take back this nation from the communists.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 12:11:21 PM »
He sounds good. 

I wasn't quite clear on his view of the Civil Rights Act and whether private businesses that provide services to the public should be allowed to discriminate.  If that's his position, I disagree.  I don't view private business the same as private clubs/schools from a discrimination standpoint. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »
He is saying that public places there is no issue, but on a private matter, its a complex debate considering that it conflicted with other amendements tot he Constitution. 

The typical lib dolt and emotionally driven fag cant understand the argument he is giving. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »
LMAO how straw can think this woman is brilliant is beyond me...how can she not see that if she argues the point she is arguing then logically it leads to debates such as gun rights and private businesses?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 12:23:11 PM »
LMAO how straw can think this woman is brilliant is beyond me...how can she not see that if she argues the point she is arguing then logically it leads to debates such as gun rights and private businesses?

Thats the point.Where does it end?Can the government then say you must allow minorities in your house?Your car?What is really YOURS?Or does the government trump all private rights?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »
He is saying that public places there is no issue, but on a private matter, its a complex debate considering that it conflicted with other amendements tot he Constitution.  

The typical lib dolt and emotionally driven fag cant understand the argument he is giving.  

I think he said places with public funding should not discriminate, but that private businesses should be allowed to do so.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 12:26:06 PM »
Why should the govt tell "minorities" they have to cater to me?  

I am with Paul 100000000% on this.  

Next week i'll send him more $ $ $.  The time is coming.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 12:31:36 PM »
Do you disagree with this? 

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION in the operation of public accommodations, such as restaurants and lodgings, affects interstate commerce by impeding interstate travel and is prohibited by the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 (codified in scattered sections of 42 U.S.C.A.). In Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, 379 U.S. 241, 85 S. Ct. 348, 13 L. Ed. 2d 258 (1964), a local motel owner had refused to accept black guests. He argued that since his motel was a purely local operation, Congress exceeded its authority in legislating as to whom he should accept as guests. The U.S. Supreme Court held that the authority of Congress to promote interstate commerce encompasses the power to regulate local activities of interstate commerce, in both the state of origin and the state of destination, when those activities would otherwise have a substantial and harmful effect upon the interstate commerce. The Court concluded that in this case, the federal prohibition of racial discrimination by motels serving travelers was valid, as interstate travel by blacks was unduly burdened by the established discriminatory conduct.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/5391/Commerce-Clause-Discrimination-Burden-on-Commerce.html

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 12:33:22 PM »
Poor guy to be saddled with a name so similar to Ron Paul.
Almost always, yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 12:34:51 PM »
Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Schiff, et al are where I want the GOP to go. 

I'm serious, this election cycle and 2012, I'm going commie hunting like there is no tommorow. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »
Poor guy to be saddled with a name so similar to Ron Paul.

That's going to help him.  most people like Ron Paul and are sick of the panzie, patsy, punk ass GOP brand. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »
I just sent Rand Paul $100.00 after his appreance on Madcow. 

Time to take this damn country back from the marxists. 

https://www.randpaul2010.com/donate

::) ::) ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 12:56:51 PM »
Do you disagree with this? 

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION in the operation of public accommodations, such as restaurants and lodgings, affects interstate commerce by impeding interstate travel and is prohibited by the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 (codified in scattered sections of 42 U.S.C.A.). In Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States, 379 U.S. 241, 85 S. Ct. 348, 13 L. Ed. 2d 258 (1964), a local motel owner had refused to accept black guests. He argued that since his motel was a purely local operation, Congress exceeded its authority in legislating as to whom he should accept as guests. The U.S. Supreme Court held that the authority of Congress to promote interstate commerce encompasses the power to regulate local activities of interstate commerce, in both the state of origin and the state of destination, when those activities would otherwise have a substantial and harmful effect upon the interstate commerce. The Court concluded that in this case, the federal prohibition of racial discrimination by motels serving travelers was valid, as interstate travel by blacks was unduly burdened by the established discriminatory conduct.

http://law.jrank.org/pages/5391/Commerce-Clause-Discrimination-Burden-on-Commerce.html

Well,again,it is a motel and to get there you are travelling on government roads.So its a sticky issue.Id ask can the miss blac America contest discriminate against whites,couldnt this harm a potential white women the opportunities that come with the title?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 01:01:23 PM »
::) ::) ::)

Your communist/marxist hero is finished in 2012.