Author Topic: Rape suspect deported 4 times - (Doing the rapes Americans don't want to do.)  (Read 4327 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Like I said, I didn't look for illegals - I looked for scumbags.

We chased them out.  Every person in america has a responsibility to chase dirtballs off their block.

Seriously, yall call me a lib pussy, but when I see a car on my street I don't know, I strap up, photograph their plate, and I knock on their window and ask them if they need a little help.  If I saw scumbags on my street today, I immediately engage them.  The law is on my side.  They pull a weapon, I center punch both bastards and call 911.  They don't leave, I call 911 and report something juicy.  The presence of police means they'll take the drama elsewhere.

I dont get it.  I live in a nice neighborhood now, and I'm as vigilant as ever.  You dont' belong, I get as much info as I can and do everything I can to make you leave.  Why do yall put up with lines of scumbags on your streets like that?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
photograph their plate,

thats not my deceased grandmother  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lol how do you tell who is illegal? So you're ok with civilians doing this but not police who have to abide by strict conduct policy and who can easily be held accountable? Lmao idiot
I don't get it. He says he looks for scumbags, but who is a scumbag? What right does 240 have to dictate that a way a person looks means he or she is a scumbag? First scumbags, then old white men with goatees.

Strange though how 240 thinks it's A-OK for him to approach a strange vehicle while being visible armed (intimidation anyone?) and question the occupants, but he spends a few minutes in handcuffs at the hands of a police officer and it's the end of the world and his rights are being violated, LMAO. What about the rights of the occupants of the car? Who is 240 to dictate whether or not they are up to no good?

hahhahahaa Sounds like 240 supports vigilanteism but not structured laws.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
anyone who is on my street who doesn't belong there has the potential to be a scumbag.

Yes, if my gun is concealed but a bulge is visible, and I'm walking like a militant a-hole, it's rude but it's legal. 

If you dont live there, you shouldn't be parked there.  If you are just loitering, then let's get your info so if shit happens, we know where to look.

I never break the law.  I get information, show the potential for force, and let the intruders know this is a place where you will have some resistance should you try shit.

No sheep here.  You want prey, you go elsewhere.  I'm not pointing my gun at ppl.  If they need direcitons to sunday school, I'll happily smile and help them out.  If they're looking to buy pot, I invite them to GTFO of my block, I call 911, I get plate numbers and cell pics of occupants.

My goal is to follow the law and make those who have no business here, feel uncomfortable.  Dont yall agree with that?  Police your own streets?  The police sure ain't gonna do it lol...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
  Police your own streets?  The police sure ain't gonna do it lol...
When they did, you've done nothing but whine and complain about how your rights were violated. WTF? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
240's rights were not violated. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Like I said, I didn't look for illegals - I looked for scumbags.

We chased them out.  Every person in america has a responsibility to chase dirtballs off their block.

Seriously, yall call me a lib pussy, but when I see a car on my street I don't know, I strap up, photograph their plate, and I knock on their window and ask them if they need a little help.  If I saw scumbags on my street today, I immediately engage them.  The law is on my side.  They pull a weapon, I center punch both bastards and call 911.  They don't leave, I call 911 and report something juicy.  The presence of police means they'll take the drama elsewhere.

I dont get it.  I live in a nice neighborhood now, and I'm as vigilant as ever.  You dont' belong, I get as much info as I can and do everything I can to make you leave.  Why do yall put up with lines of scumbags on your streets like that?
I see I see, so youre ok with profiling yourself but youre not ok with the potential that police may do it?

how do you know who the scumbags are 240?

you really are a dumb ass truly I thought it was just an act but now I know you really are a dumb ass

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hey, you dont have to defend your street like I do.

And whattya know... tony's TX and 33'6 NYC are packed with illegals grabbing their dicks in traffic... while I don't see a single one on my streets.

And when I did, I ran the scumbags off.  You know a scumbag when you see one - somebody who doens't live there, who has no business being there. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hey, you dont have to defend your street like I do.

And whattya know... tony's TX and 33'6 NYC are packed with illegals grabbing their dicks in traffic... while I don't see a single one on my streets.

And when I did, I ran the scumbags off.  You know a scumbag when you see one - somebody who doens't live there, who has no business being there. 
LOL florida doesnt have any illegals?  ::) ;D

so again its ok for you to profile?

please describe to me a scumbags physical give aways?

youre ok with private citizens harrasing illegals but youre not ok with giving law enforcement the option to check into their status when they are investigating a crime?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
FL doesn't have dirtbags on my streets.  I chase them out.  as you should.

I dont mean breaking the law harassing anyone.  I just mean getting all the info you can and letting anyone who doesn't live there or who is breaking the law know that you are on their shit and you wont hesitate to secure info, call police, and if they want to get physical, you can go there too.

A scumbag is a person who doesn't live there, who is there anyway.  Or, who is using drugs, loitering, or prowling.  Simple enough. 

It's not profilng.  I'll approach an old lady if she's parked on my street and doesn't live there.  I'll call the police on jehovah's witnesses if they're harassing ppl.  Scumbag = you dont live here or you are breaking law.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
FL doesn't have dirtbags on my streets.  I chase them out.  as you should.

I dont mean breaking the law harassing anyone.  I just mean getting all the info you can and letting anyone who doesn't live there or who is breaking the law know that you are on their shit and you wont hesitate to secure info, call police, and if they want to get physical, you can go there too.

A scumbag is a person who doesn't live there, who is there anyway.  Or, who is using drugs, loitering, or prowling.  Simple enough. 

It's not profilng.  I'll approach an old lady if she's parked on my street and doesn't live there.  I'll call the police on jehovah's witnesses if they're harassing ppl.  Scumbag = you dont live here or you are breaking law.
ok well since you seem to think you can spot the scum bags easy enough what makes you think that cops wont be able to spot illegals as easy as you spot scum bags?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ha ha ha.  240 sounds like a cool ass neighbor I wish I had. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
no, because I don't cause these d-bags to lose any of their rights.

I simply approach, ask them (they have the ability to ignore me or tell me to piss off).

I don't detain, I don't check ID, I don't violate any of their rights.  I simply snap a picture of their license plate then another of their face when I arrive at their car.  I ask them if they need help.  At that point, if there's any crime on my street in the next 6 months, they know there's some prick with their plate and face.

If EVERYONE in america was so vigilant at protecting their street from simple crime, our country would be a much safer place. 

yes 333386, if I lived on your block, we'd make the riffraff intruders uncomfortable so they would leave.  I'm sure I'm considered the nosy busybody on the block - but bad guys would rather just hit another street where their face isn't on file lol.... with home invasions in south FL as high as they are... it's good to do this.  Assuming the bad guys are casing a home - they're not going to want to come to a street where they're already on record.  They know this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Dude you sound like a stalker.   :-\  Taking pictures of license plates? 

Reminds me of a guy on a neighbor island who was taking pictures of neighbors that he thought kept breaking condominium association rules.  He was taking pictures from his condo, at night, and in the bushes.  They nicknamed him "Bush Bob."   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yes, if there is a car on my block that doesn't belong, I check them out. 

I can write down a plate, but it's easier to snap a pic.

You have your way of keeping the neighborhood safe (hope for the best).  I'll be a little more vigilant. 

I dont care about neighborhood association rules.  I care about home invaders and car thieves.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You have your way of keeping the neighborhood safe (hope for the best).  I'll be a little more vigilant. 

I dont care about neighborhood association rules.  I care about home invaders and car thieves.

it's funny that a busy body like Nancy would criticize you for this

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

How do you know when a car doesn't belong on your block? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

I have a friend who's in the process of immigrating legally and he hates the AZ law too.  There's a lot of paperwork, questioning, appointments, etc., that he has to go through on a regular basis.  Seeing all these Mexicans looking for a free ride just pisses him off to no end.  I'm starting to really favor using the National Guard to patrol the border.  It's getting old now.

With a name like the National Guard, you'd think that would be a very appropriate use for them, ...unfortunately, it's not very practical. There aren't that many left after Bush got done sending many to their deaths in Iraq.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
LMAO I like how you didnt address my point... ::)

seeing as you against being able to check the status of a suspected illegal how would you go about telling whos legs to break and whos not to?

I don't want to get into any sort of debate with you because I find you to be a major pain in the ass who consistently misses the point of posts. I just want to clarify a concept for your little pea brain. Just because someone is opposed to the Arizona law, does not mean one is in support of illegal immigration. the law as written, while a supposedly noble attempt to rectify the failure of the federal government, is badly written and should be repealed... in favour of something more sound, and more constitutional. A bad law is a bad law, regardless of how noble it's intentions. Do you think your little pea brain can grasp that concept?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
To get legal I had to go through this:

Six (6) H1-B Visas (They expire after 3 years and you can have only 6 years total. After that you can renew them in 1 year increments IF you are also being sponsored for a Green Card)
Three (3) Green Card Sponsorship (Family and Employee Based).

Once I got the Green Card I had to remove the 2 year conditional status on it. I went for a shitload of biometrics.

All you need in AZ is the Green Card or Visa documentation to prove your status. What's the big deal? How is that different from showing your drivers license and registration when you are pulled over?

How many American born have a Green Card or Visa documentation?
How many American born usually even know what a Green Card is?

Then there was that truck driver born in Fresno who showed his commercial driver's license issued by the state of Cali, but still got thrown in jail for not having his birth certificate on him despite showing 2 other pieces of id.

If you've ever tried to get rid of dandelions from your lawn, you know you can't do it by popping off the yellow head. They'll just spring right back up. You can do it by spraying your lawn with round up, but in addition to the dandelions, you'll kill your lawn and just about everything in the area, and poison the waters. The only way to effectively get rid of the dandelions without killing the rest of the lawn or foliage, is to excise them from the roots. It is from the roots that dandelions or anything else grows.

Quadzilla, I understand your anger at illegal immigrants, especially since you had to jump through so many hoops, but what is required in Arizona and throughout the USA is comprehensive immigration reform with good legislation. Not a patchwork collective of bad laws that most likely result in an increased emotional and financial burden for the legal taxpaying citizens like yourself and the additional liabilities for law enforcement officers. Fight illegal immigration to your hearts content, ...but do with smart, well crafted and effective legislation that excises the problems by the roots of the issue.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I don't want to get into any sort of debate with you because I find you to be a major pain in the ass who consistently misses the point of posts. I just want to clarify a concept for your little pea brain. Just because someone is opposed to the Arizona law, does not mean one is in support of illegal immigration. the law as written, while a supposedly noble attempt to rectify the failure of the federal government, is badly written and should be repealed... in favour of something more sound, and more constitutional. A bad law is a bad law, regardless of how noble it's intentions. Do you think your little pea brain can grasp that concept?
LMAO look here you little priss just b/c you dont have someone in real life to put you back in your place doesnt mean that I wont happily do it with a smile.

Where did I say 240 was for illegal immigration? he sits there saying he is against the law THEN says that if he saw an illegal he would shoot piss on them...all the while never answering how he would KNOW who is illegal or not...Do you think the common law that this legislation was fashioned after is unconstitutional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
'How do you know when a car doesn't belong on your block?  "

if I have never seen it before, there is a chance the person is there for not so good reasons.

If they're stopped, they're looking for an address maybe, etc.  But to pull down this back area is out of the way for most.  I know when a car hasn't been there before.  If they go to a driveway, cool, go see your friends, whatever.  

If they're parked at the end of the block, you bet I'mma go check it out.  Because an annoying busybody like myself is going to be that one deterrant from robbing a house.

Or, if they're there for legit reasons, I am happy to help them find the street they're looking for, etc.

I guess I don't understand anyone who would just look at a suspicious car on their block they don't recognize, parked with people in it, doing nothing but looking around... and just ignore it.  Go talk to them.  Get information.  Determine if you can help, or if you can deter them from bringing drama to your block.  it's called being vigilant - it could be a dirtbag house robber, it could be al quida for all you know.  If every american were to watch and protect his block in this matter, crime and terrorism would plummet.  

Instead, they're all content to just put their head down and hope whoever's in that car doesn't mess with them.  Silly.  It's your street.  Protect it.

24KT

• Getbig V
LMAO look here you little priss just b/c you dont have someone in real life to put you back in your place doesnt mean that I wont happily do it with a smile.

Where did I say 240 was for illegal immigration? he sits there saying he is against the law THEN says that if he saw an illegal he would shoot piss on them...all the while never answering how he would KNOW who is illegal or not...Do you think the common law that this legislation was fashioned after is unconstitutional?

I'm not stating 240's position on the matter or anyone else's, only my own. 240 can speak for himself.

Speaking of which, 240, while I think your methods for running out scumbags are pretty controversial albeit effective, I don't think everyone is as level headed as you are, or as well armed. I don't know that I'd want to see the less intelligent more well armed either.

i can see your method being a practical & effective one for a close knit trailer park, but highly impractical in a suburban much less urban environment. I can also see it being rather risky for the person running the stranger off.

240 with your conceal carry permit and your glock close to you at all times... what would you do if you saw an armed man coming at you all military style? You may have the calmness & presence of mind to sit tight and not let the situation escalate, ...but how many people would remain calm in such a situation? Especially if it is an area known to have a lot of problems. How many wouldn't simply panic and pull their own piece and blast a hole in the would be vigilante? ...especially if they came to the area armed in order to be prepared for trouble. we often find what we look for you know?

I like the idea of 7 or 8 neighbours all simultaneously coming out of their trailers at the same time, and I like the idea of visually snapping a pic of the license plate... not so fond of the idea of snapping a pic of the face... but maybe that's just my natural aversion to papparrazzi, but I can see where you're going with this... just don't think it's very practical in most situations.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm not stating 240's position on the matter or anyone else's, only my own. 240 can speak for himself.
well you quoted my post meant for 240

at any rate please show me where I said A person who is against the AZ law is for illegal immigration, either that or appologize for accusing me of such... ;) princess

ohhh and I agree 240 youre lucky you havent gotten shot or youre ass kicked yet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Well, it's different in every situation.  I'm not running at their truck with a rifle LOL...

But you know the situation when you're in it.  What you do it different every time.  When there were people buying drugs or snooping in screen rooms, I was more militant than I am when there is a family parked scratching their heads looking at the GPS unit.

And yes, in the city this may not fly as well... Although even when I lived in an apartment I would sit on the porch with a guitar and chat with everyone who came thru.  Just see who is doing what.  Let them know if they are there to stab their GF or buy blow, someone did see them...

So I'm not encouraging Beach Bum to jog outside in flipflops and start shit with people.  I'm just saying everyone should hold a more personal stake in their own neighborhood watch.  If you see someone who isn't familiar, get more information, let them see you doing so, and they may just go somewhere else where eyes are not on them.  Common sense should prevail.