Author Topic: Rape suspect deported 4 times - (Doing the rapes Americans don't want to do.)  (Read 4326 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Well, it's different in every situation.  I'm not running at their truck with a rifle LOL...

But you know the situation when you're in it.  What you do it different every time.  When there were people buying drugs or snooping in screen rooms, I was more militant than I am when there is a family parked scratching their heads looking at the GPS unit.

And yes, in the city this may not fly as well... Although even when I lived in an apartment I would sit on the porch with a guitar and chat with everyone who came thru.  Just see who is doing what.  Let them know if they are there to stab their GF or buy blow, someone did see them...

So I'm not encouraging Beach Bum to jog outside in flipflops and start shit with people.  I'm just saying everyone should hold a more personal stake in their own neighborhood watch.  If you see someone who isn't familiar, get more information, let them see you doing so, and they may just go somewhere else where eyes are not on them.  Common sense should prevail.

At what point do you think the police should be involved?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If I believe they are there to commit a crime, then I wouldn't mind seeing a police car cruise thru and maybe chase them off.

Police may quietly run plates, see if there are any warrants, etc.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL bro you come up to my truck taking pictures of it and myself and there are going to be words plain and simple...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Words?  Words are fine.  "Hey bro, you look lost... need help?" 

I could give you directions, Tony.  maybe you're looking for the tea party rally and I am attending, myself.  Maybe you are looking for a lost dog, and I recently saw him.

it's very rare that you see a completely suspicious vehicle, parked inexplicably, occupants scoping our homes.  When this happens, yes, I get info on them because if my home gets robbed 2 days later, it'd be nice to have a suspect. 

Tony, what would you do, if you saw a suspicious vehicle parked in front of your house.  Two dudes inside, eyeballing your house.  Do you ignore them?  hide under your bed?  masturbate to take off the edge?

nah, you go outside, check your mail with a smile, and ask them "How's it going, what can I help you gentlemen with this evening?"

They might be selling vacuum cleaners.  Or they might be thinking about stealing your truck.  You willl notice they aren't in possession of a vacuum nor reason for being there, at which point you perhaps adjust your posture to reveal a bulge your hand now sits upon.  It ain't rocket science.  It's 2 animals sizing each other up.  You ain't prey, and the dude in the car now knows it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Words?  Words are fine.  "Hey bro, you look lost... need help?" 

I could give you directions, Tony.  maybe you're looking for the tea party rally and I am attending, myself.  Maybe you are looking for a lost dog, and I recently saw him.

it's very rare that you see a completely suspicious vehicle, parked inexplicably, occupants scoping our homes.  When this happens, yes, I get info on them because if my home gets robbed 2 days later, it'd be nice to have a suspect. 

Tony, what would you do, if you saw a suspicious vehicle parked in front of your house.  Two dudes inside, eyeballing your house.  Do you ignore them?  hide under your bed?  masturbate to take off the edge?

nah, you go outside, check your mail with a smile, and ask them "How's it going, what can I help you gentlemen with this evening?"

They might be selling vacuum cleaners.  Or they might be thinking about stealing your truck.  You willl notice they aren't in possession of a vacuum nor reason for being there, at which point you perhaps adjust your posture to reveal a bulge your hand now sits upon.  It ain't rocket science.  It's 2 animals sizing each other up.  You ain't prey, and the dude in the car now knows it. 
LOL dude youre talking about going around snapping pictures of cars and ppl when you talk to them...if im innocently sitting on a street and you start snapping picture of my truck and myself while trying to talk to me you bet im getting out and guess what if im carrying its coming with me too and Im going to find out real quick what the shit is going on and why the hell youre taking picture of my truck and me...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you didn't answer how you would handle the situation man.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you didn't answer how you would handle the situation man.

if they are parked outside my house Ill go outside and once they notice me Id ask if they need some help...no cameras, no flashes, just me...

if they were outside a neighbors Id probably just watch them for a little bit to make sure they werent up to no good...

again you come over to me snapping pictures with a gun showing youre gonna get an equal response back Im gonna let you know im carrying as well after I got out of my truck so I could talk to you ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
in that case, i will smile at you, tell you I admire the glock you too are carrying, and ask you why you're parked in front of my house.

I'm not saying flashing camera.  I'm saying it's in your hand subtly snapping.  You can be discreet as long as possible, but at some point it may become an asset to let them know you are snapping. 

You can smile and say "Oh dude, I love that truck, what year is that?  I've been researching the F150 (or whatever model).  I gotta get a pic of those awesome tires".

Or, if you need it, you can say "well, I got your pic and I got your plate.  take the drama elsewhere, and have a nice day."

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
well you quoted my post meant for 240

at any rate please show me where I said A person who is against the AZ law is for illegal immigration, either that or appologize for accusing me of such... ;) princess

ohhh and I agree 240 youre lucky you havent gotten shot or youre ass kicked yet

Yes I quoted your post in response to 240, because in your wording of your post to 240, it was clear to me that it is possible that many ignoramusses perceive those against the Arizona law as being in favour of illegal immigration.  I haven't accused you of anything except providing clues into the mental machinations of the extremely dimwitted.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yes I quoted your post in response to 240, because in your wording of your post to 240, it was clear to me that it is possible that many ignoramusses perceive those against the Arizona law as being in favour of illegal immigration.  I haven't accused you of anything except providing clues into the mental machinations of the extremely dimwitted.
hahaha your post was directed straight to me there princess so again I ask you to show me where I said that or implied it... ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
Well, it's different in every situation.  I'm not running at their truck with a rifle LOL...

But you know the situation when you're in it.  What you do it different every time.  When there were people buying drugs or snooping in screen rooms, I was more militant than I am when there is a family parked scratching their heads looking at the GPS unit.

And yes, in the city this may not fly as well... Although even when I lived in an apartment I would sit on the porch with a guitar and chat with everyone who came thru.  Just see who is doing what.  Let them know if they are there to stab their GF or buy blow, someone did see them...

So I'm not encouraging Beach Bum to jog outside in flipflops and start shit with people.  I'm just saying everyone should hold a more personal stake in their own neighborhood watch.  If you see someone who isn't familiar, get more information, let them see you doing so, and they may just go somewhere else where eyes are not on them.  Common sense should prevail.

Absolutely. I definitely agree with that. the problem is common sense is not so common. lol.
I could see a guy like you being able to do this effectively because you're intelligent and have common sense, but I don't hold out much faith or confidence in most people being able to adopt this approach.

Holy Cow... did I just call 240 level headed & intelligent? Good grief how times have changed!  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
hahaha your post was directed straight to me there princess so again I ask you to show me where I said that or implied it... ::)
FFS get a clue!!! Right there in my post I started off by saying I was not speaking for 240 or anyone else.

I never said you said it or even implied it. I just said you provide clues into the mindset of the dimwitted.
While reading your post, it occurred to me that the dimwitted perceive those against the Arizona law as being in favour of illegal immigration. I was pointing out that that was not necessarily the case.

Now if you're going to address me again, improve your comprehension skills before you do.  >:(
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
adjust your posture to reveal a bulge your hand now sits upon.  It ain't rocket science. 

No it's intimidation, why is it OK for you to approach people and question their intentions in a public place, but officer Bob stops you for a few minutes for a legitimate reason and you have a fit about it?  Why do you think you should be able to fight crime your vigilante style but the people that are trained in LE and getting paid to do it and they are violating peoples rights?

You don't think taking pictures of people and their license plates is violating their right to privacy? How do they know what your intentions are? Why is it OK for you to violate their privacy but not a police officer?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
No it's intimidation, why is it OK for you to approach people and question their intentions in a public place, but officer Bob stops you for a few minutes for a legitimate reason and you have a fit about it?  Why do you think you should be able to fight crime your vigilante style but the people that are trained in LE and getting paid to do it and they are violating peoples rights?

You don't think taking pictures of people and their license plates is violating their right to privacy? How do they know what your intentions are? Why is it OK for you to violate their privacy but not a police officer?

You're totally right. it is intimidation, that's why it takes a real level head, common sense and the ability to diffuse tension to achieve the desired result.

I think the difference is authority. police have the authority to lock you up, and shoot your ass, if you resist them in any way, and are often given the benefit of the doubt, ...whereas an individual has the right to defend themselves against someone approaching them.

A cop has the power of law behind them and as such that legislation had better be crafted on a solid foundation.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
FFS get a clue!!! Right there in my post I started off by saying I was not speaking for 240 or anyone else.

I never said you said it or even implied it. I just said you provide clues into the mindset of the dimwitted.
While reading your post, it occurred to me that the dimwitted perceive those against the Arizona law as being in favour of illegal immigration. I was pointing out that that was not necessarily the case.

Now if you're going to address me again, improve your comprehension skills before you do.  >:(
and again I ask what clues did I give?

chaos

• Getbig V
You're totally right. it is intimidation, that's why it takes a real level head, common sense and the ability to diffuse tension to achieve the desired result.

I think the difference is authority. police have the authority to lock you up, and shoot your ass, if you resist them in any way, and are often given the benefit of the doubt, ...whereas an individual has the right to defend themselves against someone approaching them.
A cop has the power of law behind them and as such that legislation had better be crafted on a solid foundation.
240 is talking about being the one doing the approaching, what gives him the right to approach people while being armed just because they are in his neighborhood? And why does he feel he has the right to do that and it doesn't violate the other persons rights, but if a cop does it, it somehow violates someones rights? WTF?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
240 that's just pure paranoia.  You're asking for trouble.  Tony is right:  you're going to eventually get your butt kicked or get shot.  

I understand protecting your neighborhood, but taking pictures of a car and approaching that car with a loaded weapon is not very smart IMO.  That's really not what "neighborhood watch" is all about.

My neighbors have people over all the time.  We have people over all the time.  I think most neighborhoods are pretty much the same:  people socialize.  Perhaps you live in a community where neighbors are all isolationists with no visitors, but I doubt that's the norm.    

24KT

• Getbig V
if they are parked outside my house Ill go outside and once they notice me Id ask if they need some help...no cameras, no flashes, just me...

if they were outside a neighbors Id probably just watch them for a little bit to make sure they werent up to no good...

again you come over to me snapping pictures with a gun showing youre gonna get an equal response back Im gonna let you know im carrying as well after I got out of my truck so I could talk to you ...

This post is NOT addressed to that fvckwad Tonytwinkletoes, just commenting on something he said.

This is exactly what happened to me. 14 years ago, about 4 months after I moved into this house, an individual moved in two doors away, that prompted all the neighbours to feel the need to take action. infact, many people drove in from all over the city, some from distant cities in order to demonstrate peaceful protest action against it. Unfortunately, not all of the demonstrators were the peaceful law abiding types. Some felt the need to vandalize in order to voice their contempt, so we all became extra vigilant, both against what the demonstrators were protesting, as well as possible vandals.

One day I heard a car pull up into my driveway. I'd seen the car before a few times on my driveway, but it was always pulling away. I didn't know the guy and didn't know what he was up to. I watched him for a bit sitting there, then I went out and approached him while channeling the personification of an ex-boyfriend... a real mafioso type... all hardcore badass, baseball bat in hand. lol. I came right up on him peppering him with questions all rapid fire and demanding instant answers. He knew he had better answer every single one of those questions to my satisfaction without hesitation or he would be eating that bat real fast. You should have seen the poor guy's eyes... they were like friggin' saucers. He stammered out that he was waiting for his girlfriend, who lived next door and that he always found it easier to pull into my driveway because they had 5 cars and there was never any room... He stammered and stuttered the whole time in a voice that was pleading 'please don't bash my brains in' lol. At that moment, his girlfriend came out of the house next door and jumped into his passenger seat totally oblivious to what was going on. I simply said "OK no problem", and lowered the bat. He breathed a huge sigh of relief and burned rubber. He couldn't get out of my driveway quickly enough. lol. Despite my approval, ...he NEVER EVER pulled into my driveway EVER AGAIN. I'd seen him many times since then when he came to pick her up, was even friendly saying hi and everything, but he kind of shyed away from me. He would pull into her driveway if there was room, and if there wasn't, he waited for her on the street, on the other side, near the other neighbours house. LOL. Whenever I said hi to him, he'd turn bright red as if recalling a traumatic or embarrasing memory. Gee I wonder what it could have been? and when they got married... I didn't even get an invite to the wedding.  :D

I think it's funny, ...especially since the guy was bigger than me. but I took him by surprise and discombobulated his brains which gave me the distinct advantage and caused him to behave in a subservient way.

It was also pretty stupid of me. That was hardly the most common sensical approach and only worked because he wasn't up to no good. Had he been up to no good, he might have regained his senses enough to react in a away that could have resulted in a very painful & expensive confrontation for him, and a very inconvenient one for me. I should have just taken his plates, and called the cops and let them investigate it. A few months later, that's exactly what I did when I saw a guy sitting in a car for hours on end. He was watching a house, but i couldn't tell which house he was watching, but i knew mine was in his sight. I figured he was either an undercover doing surveillance, or he was up to no good. I took his plates and called the cops. He turned out to be an undercover cop doing surveillance as follow up to the aforementioned incident.
w

Skeletor

• Getbig V

This is exactly what happened to me. 14 years ago, about 4 months after I moved into this house, an individual moved in two doors away, that prompted all the neighbours to feel the need to take action. infact, many people drove in from all over the city, some from distant cities in order to demonstrate peaceful protest action against it. Unfortunately, not all of the demonstrators were the peaceful law abiding types. Some felt the need to vandalize in order to voice their contempt, so we all became extra vigilant, both against what the demonstrators were protesting, as well as possible vandals.

So what was this about? A sex offender? And how did things proceed?

24KT

• Getbig V
240 is talking about being the one doing the approaching, what gives him the right to approach people while being armed just because they are in his neighborhood? And why does he feel he has the right to do that and it doesn't violate the other persons rights, but if a cop does it, it somehow violates someones rights? WTF?

I understand that, however, as an individual, you have the right to approach anyone on the street and ask them questions? Whether they are obligated to answer you is another thing? I can walk up to someone and ask them if they have the time? If they tell me to F-Off... that's their right. I also think it depends on what is said? If you walk up and ask them what they're doing in the neighbourhood and expect answers... well...quite frankly it's none of your business. If you engage them in small talk, I think most people will figure out you're a concerned citizen and will want to alleviate your concerns. if not... you're SOL and certainly not entitled to take any action against them. most people know this, understand this, and will govern themselves accordingly. Most cops on the other hand however don't react too favourably on people who stand on their constitutional rights. Tell a cops to go fvck himself or that what s/he wants to know is none of their f-ing business, and you'll likely find yourself in custody. The difference here is authority and power. The police abuse their authority with the power of the badge & gun behind them to act inappropriately, whereas people have no such authority to overstep their bounds.
w

chaos

• Getbig V
I understand that, however, as an individual, you have the right to approach anyone on the street and ask them questions? Whether they are obligated to answer you is another thing? I can walk up to someone and ask them if they have the time? If they tell me to F-Off... that's their right. I also think it depends on what is said? If you walk up and ask them what they're doing in the neighbourhood and expect answers... well...quite frankly it's none of your business. If you engage them in small talk, I think most people will figure out you're a concerned citizen and will want to alleviate your concerns. if not... you're SOL and certainly not entitled to take any action against them. most people know this, understand this, and will govern themselves accordingly. Most cops on the other hand however don't react too favourably on people who stand on their constitutional rights. Tell a cops to go fvck himself or that what s/he wants to know is none of their f-ing business, and you'll likely find yourself in custody. The difference here is authority and power. The police abuse their authority with the power of the badge & gun behind them to act inappropriately, whereas people have no such authority to overstep their bounds.
Well if 240 approaches your car taking pictures of your license plate and face all the while questioning you and having his hand on his gun........wouldn't you feel a bit intimidated and threatened?  Tell 240 to go "F" himself and you don't know what his reaction will be, tell the police that and like you said, you already know what you're in for.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Like I said, i approach with a smile.  99% of the time, it's nothing.

24KT

• Getbig V
So what was this about? A sex offender? And how did things proceed?

BINGO!!! You are a perceptive one.  :D

A woman rented out the basement of a house. She applied as a single mother with a 14 yr old daughter. Two months after she moved in, her husband... a convicted paedophile finished his time and moved in.  The police had no power to do anything. He did his time, and he was now a free man. All they could do was send a letter to the area schools informing them that a paedophile had moved into the area.  Neighbours found out who it was and wanted him gone. There were peaceful protests held every day outside the house from sun-up to sun down. They stood on the public greenway with picket signs in hand "You are not welcome", "Paedophile lives at this house" etc etc. Every single day!!! Finally the pressure got too much and they moved.

There were some hooligans who felt they had the right to throw stones at the house & vehicles, break windows etc., and it was a challenge getting the message across that the neither the paedophile nor owner of the house should be vandalized. Even the owner wanted him gone as well. He even would occasionally serve lemonade to a few of the protestors on hot days. Eventually the guy left, and the protests & demonstrations ended. Shortly thereafter, his wife & daughter moved out as well to a place where they could live as a family.

It actually turned out to be a good thing for me at the time. As a result of what was going on so close to me, I ended up landing a brief stint on a Canadian soap-opera that coincidentally was telling this exact same story line about a convicted pedophile moving into a neighbourhood, and neighbours organizing to run him out. I didn't even have to audition for it, they just told me they thought I was perfect for the part and cast me. The casting directors felt I had the ability to portray the conflicted feelings involved. As soon as I discovered the storyline, I realized they were right. lol. I was extremely conflicted over the whole thing. On the one hand, I don't like the idea that in a supposedly free society, people feel they have the right to run out neighbours they don't like. On the other hand the recidivism rate among paedophiles isn't good, and this guy's criminal record wasn't just confined to statutory rape. I was very glad when the whole thing was over.

As soon as I found out he was there, as I walked through the neighbourhood, whenever I went by a house that showed signs of children ie: tricycles in the driveway, chalk hopskotch boards on driveways, kiddie playpens in the backyard, children out front etc., I would knock on the doors and introduce myself and inform the adults about the paedophile in the area.  I ended up meeting sooo many neighbours inadvertently as a result.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Well if 240 approaches your car taking pictures of your license plate and face all the while questioning you and having his hand on his gun........wouldn't you feel a bit intimidated and threatened?  Tell 240 to go "F" himself and you don't know what his reaction will be, tell the police that and like you said, you already know what you're in for.

I don't know how I would react. I have had a hardened convicted murderer pull a gun on me, letting me know that I had better check out. It was a complete attempt to threaten & intimidate me, and I knew without a doubt and in no uncertain terms that I had better check out otherwise I would have had a bullet between my eyes, and my body dumped in a canyon. my reaction... I just laughed. Not sure if it was a nervous laugh, or a confident laugh, but i did laugh when I saw the gun.

Lucky for me... I checked out just fine.... with flying colours infact.
w

Skeletor

• Getbig V

There were some hooligans who felt they had the right to throw stones at the house & vehicles, break windows etc., and it was a challenge getting the message across that the neither the paedophile nor owner of the house should be vandalized.

Glad things worked out for everyone. Knowing how controversial the next statement is going be: what happened to the vandals? Did the police get them? Or did the neighbors simply tell them that what they're doing is not legal and didn't try to stop them? Peaceful protest is one thing, vandalism and illegal behavior is another.