Author Topic: Rape suspect deported 4 times - (Doing the rapes Americans don't want to do.)  (Read 4325 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rape suspect deported 4 times
by Associated Press
http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/Rape-suspect-deported-4-times-94305884.html#
KTVB.COM

Posted on May 19, 2010 at 3:48 PM
________________________ ______________________

EDMONDS, Wash. – The man accused of raping a woman behind an Edmonds grocery store has been deported at least four times in the past 15 years, reports KIRO Radio.

An officer responding to a woman's cry for help Sunday night found 46-year-old Jose Madrigal on top of the woman and arrested him.

According to court documents, the woman told police that Madrigal had followed her and offered her $35 for sex, but she said no. She said Madrigal then forced her into the bushes on the north side of the store and raped her.

Documents say Madrigal told police "Sometimes we have control in our brains, but we make mistakes."

The 28-year-old Edmonds woman was treated at a hospital.

Snohomish County prosecutors have charged Madrigal in district court with second degree rape. He is also is being held for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

________________________ ____________________

Disgusting. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Driver Hits 4 Teens, Treats Them Like 'Debris'(Illegal Alien)
CBS ^ | May 20, 2010 | Sean Hennessey

Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:23:33 PM by mdittmar

Illegal Alien Arrested After Striking Victims, Flinging 2 Of Them Off His Hood, Then Taking Off Good Samaritan Tracks Driver Down, Detains Him Until Police Arrive

They were clinging to the top of the hood, screaming for their lives, and police say they were treated like debris. Stunning revelations surfaced Thursday about the driver in the hit-and-run crash that seriously injured four high school students who were heading to the mall.

"Thank God they're alive." That's the first thing Anthony Centamore said when he saw his daughter Stefanie in the hospital on Wednesday night, not yet aware of how she got there.

"When I walked in she had a neck brace on, and blood all over her. Scratches, scrapes on her face," he told CBS 2.

Then came the story of how Stefanie and her three friends were crossing the street and were blindsided by a car, whose driver never bothered to stop even as two victims were laying in the street, and two more, including his own daughter, were on the hood of the car, screaming for their lives.

"What does that say about him? Basically, you can classify him as a low life," Centamore said of the driver, identified as 26-year-old Elias Garcia of Hempstead.

Police said what Garcia did was barbaric, especially in how he successfully got rid of the screaming girls.

"He stops to get them off his car as you would some debris or a pile of snow off the hood of your car," said Nassau County Police Det. Lt. Ray Cote.

"They're screaming, they're bleeding as they're holding on for their lives," said Cote.

Authorities say the day laborer jerked his car to a stop, forcing the two victims to fall off so he could make his getaway. As Garcia took off, leaving the four victims in the street, good Samaritan Steve Loverde sprang into action, determined not to let the driver get away.

"I jumped into my car and made a U-turn and chased him down and he must have been going about 90 miles an hour," Loverde told CBS 2. "I pulled him out of the car and I took his keys away and I just threw them on the grass and made the 911 call."

Loverde stopped Garcia and detained him until police arrived. It turned out Garcia is an illegal alien from Guatemala who doesn't even have a license to drive, which explains why he took off, to a point.

"Regardless of illegal alien or no last name, being a human being and a good person, you stop the car," said Centamore.

As for Centamore's daughter, she's being treated at Winthrop University Hospital and is in good spirits as are all her friends, secure in the knowledge that the man who hit them didn't get away with it thanks to a good Samaritan.

"I can't say enough prayers for that gentleman. It's a great thing that he did," said Centamore.

Loverde hopes to meet the girls at the hospital and tell them someone was watching over them and not everyone gets a second chance at life.

Garcia was charged with reckless endangerment, driving without a license, and leaving the scene. Because he's an illegal immigrant, he could be deported.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I jkust read that these two cops were killed by illegals today. 

________________________ _________________

NewsMississippi PoliticsTaking Back Our NeighborhoodsLook Around MississippiWednesday's ChildVeterans History ProjectWeatherPersonal Precision ForecastAlfa Insurance SkycamsHow to Program a Weather RadioSign up for Email AlertsSportsCollege FootballNational SportsSign up for Email AlertsVideoTrafficHealth 3:30 pm : The DoctorsMedNOW3:00 pm : The Dr. Oz ShowMedical MattersSign up for Email AlertsWLBTOnline StoreOur TeamWLBT Community CalendarSkycopter 3The Morning TeamMidday MississippiContact UsFresh from the FlameWhat's on WLBTOnline StoreCommunityOur TeamSkycopter 3The Morning TeamMidday MississippiSign up for Email AlertsContact UsFeaturesSound OffPoint of ViewAsk the ProGoing Green MississippiHalf Off StoreSeniorsWLBT Birthday ClubSign up for Email AlertsClassifieds3 On Your SideMost WantedTaking Back Our NeighborhoodsGas PricesPoint of ViewSound OffSign up for Email AlertsLifestyleMainFathe r's DaySummerHome/FamilyHealthFoodMoneyTravelPetsTechAutoEntertainmentGreenTax GuideVideoBytesWEST MEMPHIS OFFICERS KILLED - CONTINUING COVERAGE 
SPECIAL COVERAGE TONIGHT AT 9:00PM ON ACTION NEWS 5: ANATOMY OF A SHOOTOUT
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE: YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD - CRITTENDEN COUNTY
FUND: CONTRIBUTE TO THE "FALLEN OFFICERS OF WEST MEMPHIS" FUND AT ANY SUNTRUST BANK

EmailPrintText SizeSuspects in police shooting killed in West Memphis shootout
Posted: May 20, 2010 1:17 PM EDT
Updated: May 20, 2010 6:19 PM EDT
Video Gallery 
Officers killed
3:30 
RAW VIDEO: Shootout in West Memphis parking lot
3:26

Aerial view of the first shooting scene, where two officers were killed.
Officers approach the suspects' van.
Officers surround the suspects' van.Related Links
RAW VIDEO: Crittenden County sheriff's spokesperson Tommy Martin updates injuries suffered by sheriff, deputy
RAW VIDEO: Memphis police chief Larry Godwin comments on shootings
Officers shot: Witness interviewAlso on the Web

YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD: Crittenden CountyWEST MEMPHIS, AR (WMC-TV) - Two West Memphis police officers were shot and killed Thursday during a traffic stop along a busy cross-country interstate highway. The local sheriff and his chief deputy were wounded in a later shootout that left a pair of suspects dead.

West Memphis Police Inspector Bert Shelton said officers Brandon Paudert and Bill Evans were "running drug interdiction" on Interstate 40 at Airport Road when they pulled over a white van with Ohio license plates.

Shelton said two men got out of the van and opened fire on the officers with AK-47s.

The slain officers were identified as Brandon Paudert and Bill Evans. Paudert's father, West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert, said both men were part of the department's drug interdiction unit.

After the shootings, the suspects escaped.  Truck driver Johnny Thompson drove past the scene before ambulances even arrived.

"Two police cars were sitting there," he said. "One police car was shot up, and one was laying in the road."

Moments later, Arkansas State troopers shut down I-40 in an attempt to root out the shooters.

"I knew there was something," motorist Bobby Hubble said. "They started pulling out vests, pulling out guns, Ak-47's and stopped everything."

Another witness described the scene on Interstate 40 as "chaos." Stacy Gilchrist said she saw a police officer lying in the road when she pulled up.

"It was a disaster, cars were just going everywhere," Gilchrist said.

•RAW VIDEO: Stacy Gilchrist describes "chaos" on I-40
Authorities eventually tracked the suspects to the Walmart in West Memphis.  There, a second shootout occurred.

During the gunfire, both suspects were killed. Additionally, Crittenden County Sheriff Dick Busby and a deputy, W. A. Wren, were shot and wounded.  Both men were taken by helicopter to The MED.

•RAW VIDEO: Chopper 5 over the shootout
According to Crittenden County Sheriff's Department spokesperson Tommy Martin, Busby was listed in stable condition with a gunshot wound to his shoulder.  Wren was shot multiple times in the stomach, and was listed in critical condition.

•RAW VIDEO: Tommy Martin talks about Busby, Wren's condition.
After the shootout, the Walmart was closed as law enforcement secured the area.  It re-opened a short time later.

•READ MORE: Witness describes scene inside Walmart during parking lot shootout.
Arkansas Gov. Mike Beebe said the killings were a reminder of the risks that police face.

"I have reached out to express my condolences to the entire West Memphis Police Department, including Sergeant Paudert's father, Chief Bob Paudert," Beebe said in a statement. "This is a loss shared by all Arkansans."

•READ MORE: Gov. Beebe's complete statement
Outside the West Memphis Police Department station on Thursday, officers went in and out, some hugging each other as they passed.

According to vehicle registration records, the 1994 Plymouth driven by the suspects is owned by an Ohio church - the House of God's Prayer in New Vienna, Ohio.

Action News 5's attempts to reach someone from the church were unsuccessful Thursday.  A postal worker in New Vienna said the church rents property in the town, but does not hold services.

Stay with Action News 5 and WMCTV.com for updates on this story.  Refresh this page for updates, and visit YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD: Crittenden County for additional updates.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
According to Loco, it's OK for a few American citizens to get killed. We're supposed to live with that so the illegals can "follow their dreams".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The traitor president and his chewbacca wife say the same thing. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The traitor president and his chewbacca wife say the same thing. 

Makes sense, really. Why should Americans expect to be protected from criminals in their own country?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
White House, Democrats Applaud Mexican President Slamming Arizona Law
Fox News ^ | 5/20/2010 | fox news

As Mexican President Felipe Calderon, speaking in front of Congress Thursday, ripped Arizona's new law clamping down on illegal immigrants, Democrats and White House officials rose to their feet to cheer, including Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Janet Napolitano who have confessed to not reading the law.

"It was extremely disappointing to have a foreign head of state on the floor of the U.S. Congress exhibiting will ignorance" over the new law, Arizona House Speaker Kirk Adams told Fox News.

"But I'll tell you what's even more galling is to have members of the White House staff standing and applauding something that is absolutely wrong," he said. "Arizona's law does not introduce racial profiling. Quite the contrary."

In the first address to Congress by a foreign national leader this year, Calderon delivered a message that the two countries must cooperate to improve security along the often-violent border and control the flow of immigrants into the United States.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
under 240's captured illegal policy, this rapist would have suffered 4 leg breaks before attempting this rape.

Let's just say his victim would have had a distinct speed advantage ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
As Mexican President Felipe Calderon, speaking in front of Congress Thursday, ripped Arizona's new law clamping down on illegal immigrants, Democrats and White House officials rose to their feet to cheer, including Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Janet Napolitano who have confessed to not reading the law.

________________________ ________________________ ___

AND YOU GUYS WONDER WHY I HATE THIS ADMN? ? ?   ::)  ::)  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
under 240's captured illegal policy, this rapist would have suffered 4 leg breaks before attempting this rape.

well seeing as your against being able to check their status how are you going to know how is and who isnt an illegal to break their legs?  ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
As a legal immigrant I'll say it again: I am all for the Arizona law. Most of the illegals are mexican / hispanic so it is too bad that there would be racial profiling but so be it. If I was pulled over and because of my accent the cop asks for my immigration documents I would have no problem providing it. I paid enough money in lawyer and application fees to get legal status so I want to know that they are checking for it.

These liberal assclowns have to be put in place. Shame on the federal government for codemning the Arizona law. I assumed 10 years ago that they were checking Mexicans for their immigration status. Now I know why there are over 10 million of them here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"well seeing as your against being able to check their status how are you going to know how is and who isnt an illegal to break their legs?  "

Hahahaha dude, you start breaking legs, I guarantee there will be a shitload less of them to pull over.  ]

but hey, most libs don't have the balls for such a policy, I dont hold this against you.  You either have the stomach to do what it takes, or you dont.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
"well seeing as your against being able to check their status how are you going to know how is and who isnt an illegal to break their legs?  "

Hahahaha dude, you start breaking legs, I guarantee there will be a shitload less of them to pull over.  ]

but hey, most libs don't have the balls for such a policy, I dont hold this against you.  You either have the stomach to do what it takes, or you dont.
LMAO I like how you didnt address my point... ::)

seeing as you against being able to check the status of a suspected illegal how would you go about telling whos legs to break and whos not to?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i see.  They were never able to catch a single illegal alien before this law passed.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
As a legal immigrant I'll say it again: I am all for the Arizona law. Most of the illegals are mexican / hispanic so it is too bad that there would be racial profiling but so be it. If I was pulled over and because of my accent the cop asks for my immigration documents I would have no problem providing it. I paid enough money in lawyer and application fees to get legal status so I want to know that they are checking for it.

These liberal assclowns have to be put in place. Shame on the federal government for codemning the Arizona law. I assumed 10 years ago that they were checking Mexicans for their immigration status. Now I know why there are over 10 million of them here.

I have a friend who's in the process of immigrating legally and he hates the AZ law too.  There's a lot of paperwork, questioning, appointments, etc., that he has to go through on a regular basis.  Seeing all these Mexicans looking for a free ride just pisses him off to no end.  I'm starting to really favor using the National Guard to patrol the border.  It's getting old now.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i see.  They were never able to catch a single illegal alien before this law passed.
LMAO obviously not enough as we are in the problem we are in...

so we should wait for them to commit a 2nd crime in which we have to catch them before we are able to break their legs?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Bullet = cents = sense.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I have a friend who's in the process of immigrating legally and he hates the AZ law too.  There's a lot of paperwork, questioning, appointments, etc., that he has to go through on a regular basis.  Seeing all these Mexicans looking for a free ride just pisses him off to no end.  I'm starting to really favor using the National Guard to patrol the border.  It's getting old now.
To get legal I had to go through this:

Six (6) H1-B Visas (They expire after 3 years and you can have only 6 years total. After that you can renew them in 1 year increments IF you are also being sponsored for a Green Card)
Three (3) Green Card Sponsorship (Family and Employee Based).

Once I got the Green Card I had to remove the 2 year conditional status on it. I went for a shitload of biometrics.

All you need in AZ is the Green Card or Visa documentation to prove your status. What's the big deal? How is that different from showing your drivers license and registration when you are pulled over?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Investigators: Edmonds rape suspect deported nine times (Illegal in Seattle)
King 5 News ^

Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 11:48:28 PM by moehoward

EDMONDS, Wash. – The KING 5 Investigators have learned that an illegal immigrant accused of raping a woman in Edmonds Sunday has been deported nine times. That's much more than previously reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at king5.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you pussies.  you damn pussies.

if there were illegals lined up on my street, i'd super soaker urinate them.
if there were illegals on my street grabbing their junk, I would seriously beat the fck out of one and beg him to call 911.

pussies nationwide need to stand up.  Reminds me of the iraqis who just STFU and let insurgents shoot from their backyards, refusing to snitch them out to the USA.

You see an illegal, you kick his ass... you hold him down, and you call the police and say he tried to rob you.  Period.  WTF is this "oh, i'm so upset about them, i'll complain on a message board".

Geez.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you pussies.  you damn pussies.

if there were illegals lined up on my street, i'd super soaker urinate them.
if there were illegals on my street grabbing their junk, I would seriously beat the fck out of one and beg him to call 911.

pussies nationwide need to stand up.  Reminds me of the iraqis who just STFU and let insurgents shoot from their backyards, refusing to snitch them out to the USA.

You see an illegal, you kick his ass... you hold him down, and you call the police and say he tried to rob you.  Period.  WTF is this "oh, i'm so upset about them, i'll complain on a message board".

Geez.
LMAO says the man who broke the law and got detained for 15 mins b/c he fit the discription of a person how had kindapped a kid who also fit the discription of your son...

you wouldnt do shit!!! ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

How would you know he was an illegal alien?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
sorry to vent.  but seriously.

i lived in a shitty trailer park for over a year.  when we moved in, there were junkies, homeless, vagrants who lived in efficiecies by the week, sex offenders, and of course, illegals.

I didn't get on message boards and vent.  I sat down with the decent old folks in the park and we determined who the problems were.  We applied pressure on mgmt not to renew their leases.  When there were suspicious cars, 6 or 8 of us would come out of our trailers at the same time and stand around 5 feet from their car (visibly armed) write down their info, give them shitty looks, etc.  If they were up to no good, they left.  When bums would walk thru at night, we'd approach them as miilitantly as possible and ask them if they needed directions.  The look on our faces and the shotgun rack they heard but never saw meant they didn't come back.

I guess I just don't understand the mindset of being pissed about illegals and not doing anything about it.  Scumbags (legal or otherwise) weren't welcome in our trailer park.  We made them uncomfortable, scared, whatever, and they took their fun elsewhere.

I'm not saying be violent or break the law.  I'm saying you bench in your screen room, you check your mail with your glock clearly visible, you approach strangers and ask them what their business is in this location.  They give you guff, you call 911 and report public nuisance, pot smell, suspicious vehicle, whatever.  You chase them out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Lol how do you tell who is illegal? So you're ok with civilians doing this but not police who have to abide by strict conduct policy and who can easily be held accountable? Lmao idiot