Author Topic: "The Coach" is a fucking dumbass  (Read 16829 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: "The Coach" is a fucking dumbass
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »
"Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69),  Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20).  Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation."

Yes, these classifications should be brought back for someone like "Coach." Definitely below 70 on the IQ scale.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2010, 03:05:44 PM »
Texan, if all I did was call someone "stupid" then it aint so bad. That being said, this is what's happend to me for my beliefs.....personal attacks on me and family, phone call on my cell in the middle of the night and through out the day, YOU personally threatend to place adds in our local publications sladering my business. I can go on if you'd like. Do you honestly think these attacks realated to anything else but my political positions? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2010, 03:07:14 PM »
Just like this thread Texan, because of politics (see first post in this thread)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2010, 03:26:45 PM »
his IQ seems like it's far, far below average, like Gump level.

"Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69),  Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20).  Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation."

Yes, these classifications should be brought back for someone like "Coach." Definitely below 70 on the IQ scale.

^^ I agree.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2010, 03:27:59 PM »
Just like this thread Texan, because of politics (see first post in this thread)

Exactly. The irony of the first post is a gem. He talks about you educating yourself and by the looks of his responses and major deficit in comprehension I highly doubt this shit stain even finished high school. I'd say GED but I think even that's shooting a little too high.  ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2010, 03:32:52 PM »
BTW, I didn't think it was possible but Ron has made the board even slower.

By far the worse board as far as efficiency and speed on the net.

I'm just about done with this place. It’s a complete joke.. waiting waiting waiting. It’s a waste of life.. it’s a lot of frustration combined with wasting time. Fuck that, its driving me nuts.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2010, 03:35:30 PM »
Stocks have gone below 10000 as of this morning, the "president" has no clue on what to do and he's at a 44% approval rating. Oh yeah, he's coming to california I think today to stump for Boxer. Priorities are a little f**ked up don't ya thing?
Another show of your "moron IQ."

The president is responsible for the DOW drop? How so? And what should he do to immediately boost the DOW? Should his priority be propping up the stock market to make money for guys like me instead of running the country?
!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2010, 04:02:45 PM »
Another show of your "moron IQ."

The president is responsible for the DOW drop? How so? And what should he do to immediately boost the DOW? Should his priority be propping up the stock market to make money for guys like me instead of running the country?

We're talking about a blackie just like you bennie- don't plan on him ever solving these problems  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »
He ran on a GREEN Platform and has shown NO leadership in this situation. It doesn't get any worse than that. You run on a platform and then are faced with our worst environmental event to date and the guy is invisible. Couldn't get him of the fucking TV before. This single event just ensured he's a 1 term president.

Are you illiterate? I stated what I expect him to do. Show some leadership in this situation and get off his fucking ass. If the plug BP is going to try to install doesn't work then the leak could go on for MONTHS. There has been nothing transparent about this situation. He asked for a fucking 30 day report. What would I like to see happen? A lot more than what has.

Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
Well Benny, he sure isn't running the fucking country exept into the ground. I remember when stocks were going up and the libs were praising him, but now that they've taken a complete shit its not his fault (or partially at least). Make up your mind!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2010, 06:04:31 PM »
I don't agree with his political-religion views  but The Coach is a good man .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »
no, just a stupid Mexican

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 06:23:37 PM »
Thank you Che.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 06:38:32 PM »
Well Benny, he sure isn't running the fucking country exept into the ground. I remember when stocks were going up and the libs were praising him, but now that they've taken a complete shit its not his fault (or partially at least). Make up your mind!

X2 I mean damn when will it start being his fault??? I am not a Bush supporter, but this is damn ridiculous how everyone wants to still back Obama and not give him any blame....
You Can't Do It!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2010, 06:41:25 PM »
Well Benny, he sure isn't running the fucking country exept into the ground.

Proof positive that you are an unintelligent human being - you actually think that the president is *running the country* in any way at all.

People who buy into politics at all, fools.

God dammed stupid people.. there is no hope.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2010, 06:45:11 PM »
Bullshit. I'd whoop coaches ass and your ass. Neandrathals can't fight.

lol..classic.

"Neandrathals"...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »
Proof positive that you are an unintelligent human being - you actually think that the president is *running the country* in any way at all.

People who buy into politics at all, fools.

God dammed stupid people.. there is no hope.

Oh fuck, ok dude wanna split hairs? How about this, the administration as a whole is running the country into the ground. Obama has no say so in anything. How's that genius? Obama is doing a great fucking job ::)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2010, 06:51:52 PM »
Oh fuck, ok dude wanna split hairs? How about this, the administration as a whole is running the country into the ground. Obama has no say so in anything. How's that genius?

Valid point
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2010, 07:01:28 PM »
The US government does not have equipment or personal to work on deep sea oil rigs. These are all private companies.

The only thing the US government can do is oversee the BP and maybe hire other oil experts to go there and fix it.

You just keep saying "they should fix it" but you're not understanding that this is just impossible to do.

How about start working to clean up the shores and protect jobs and business and surrounding environment in marshes? That's should be part of the governments job and he HUGE power as president to implement it, instead he does nothing. He has more power to help with the clean up than he has taking over corporations, but that's another debate!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2010, 07:03:44 PM »
How about start working to clean up the shores and protect jobs and business and surrounding environment in marshes? That's should be part of the governments job and he HUGE power as president to implement it, instead he does nothing. He has more power to help with the clean up than he has taking over corporations, but that's another debate!!

Where is our president going to be for Memorial Day???
You Can't Do It!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2010, 07:14:09 PM »
ok dude wanna split hairs?

Nope, I just wanna split. I have a naked whore to paint.. then I have to go pump my pecs or something.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »
Where is our president going to be for Memorial Day???

Golfing?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2010, 08:09:00 PM »
Golfing?

Don't know maybe....Since he is opting to go to Chicago for Memorial Day and sending his next idiot in charge to do what he should be....
You Can't Do It!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2010, 08:27:26 PM »
Coach is a good dude, he doesn't hesitate to give good solid advice and seems like a standup guy. You can disagree with his politics all you want, but his beliefs do not make him an idiot. And he has one thing that a lot of the keyboard warriors here do not, real life experience. Being self made and having strong beliefs shows character, attacking people on here nonstop because you don't agree with there political views or just don't like the guy, shows epic self esteem problems. Grow up shipsekki

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »
Texan, if all I did was call someone "stupid" then it aint so bad. That being said, this is what's happend to me for my beliefs.....personal attacks on me and family, phone call on my cell in the middle of the night and through out the day, YOU personally threatend to place adds in our local publications sladering my business. I can go on if you'd like. Do you honestly think these attacks realated to anything else but my political positions? 
I never made a threat against you.  ::) ::) I simply ask the question if you failed as a trainer cause your fighter gassed in the ring. 
No, I lol because no one likes you and this had the making of a good thread. I care less about your political views. It's just funny that no one cares about you and your political  views on a bbing forum yet you still post them on the fucking G&O section.   
A