Author Topic: The price I pay for bulking  (Read 8693 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The price I pay for bulking
« on: May 26, 2010, 06:52:40 AM »
 Since I started bulking about 10 months ago I have packed on a solid 35 pounds.

I've gained a lot of muscle mass, especially in my bi's, shoulders, traps and quads.

I'm also starting to get a gut. The abs are almost totally hidden, and i'm starting to see noticable fat on the sides of my stomach when I bend forward.

As I look at my soft body in the mirror, the sight I see is not good at all. I don't care if I have more muscle, my overall apperance just looks shitty compared to when I was ripped. I've never in my life had this much body fat before.

Time to start hitting the bicycle and the jumprope again. I'm not trying to turn into a fatass here.

At what point do you say "enough" and cut back down? When do know you've reached the climax of the bulking phase?

big man

• Getbig III
Re: The price I pay for bulking
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 07:09:14 AM »

I've gained a lot of muscle mass, especially in my bi's, shoulders, traps and quads.

I'm also starting to get a gut. The abs are almost totally hidden, and i'm starting to see noticable fat on the sides of my stomach when I bend forward.

As I look at my soft body in the mirror, the sight I see is not good at all. I don't care if I have more muscle, my overall apperance just looks shitty compared to when I was ripped. I've never in my life had this much body fat before.

Time to start hitting the bicycle and the jumprope again. I'm not trying to turn into a fatass here.

At what point do you say "enough" and cut back down? When do know you've reached the climax of the bulking phase?
When I feel the way you feel.... It's hard, if not impossible, to have it both ways as a natural. Muscles don't 'bulge'' through shirts when your really lean so I find myself wanting to bulk back up as soon as I start getting lean. It's really psychological for me.
But I'm with you 99%, I'd rather be less muscular and less self conscience about going shirtless than being more stronger but yet out of shape physically.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 07:42:12 AM »
When I feel the way you feel.... It's hard, if not impossible, to have it both ways as a natural. Muscles don't 'bulge'' through shirts when your really lean so I find myself wanting to bulk back up as soon as I start getting lean. It's really psychological for me.
But I'm with you 99%, I'd rather be less muscular and less self conscience about going shirtless than being more stronger but yet out of shape physically.

Exactly. Being out of shape sucks. I know it's all for a goal of building more muscle, and it is working, but looking in the mirror and seeing cellulite forming is not cool. Not cool at all. I've always prided myself on being healthy and in shape, now I'm not feeling that way.

I'm gonna up the cardio and drop the cals a bit.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 07:49:23 AM »
lol bulking at a massive 170lbs  :o

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 07:51:10 AM »

Lol a cunnt who won't who his pictures at all  :o

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 08:55:41 AM »
35 lbs in 10 months is a lot. If you diet down and have added 5-7 lbs of muscle that would be considered a huge success. GL sir.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 08:57:38 AM »

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 09:29:19 AM »
give it to 'em ship!

they need to hear the truth! tell them all about this bulking thing

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 09:37:15 AM »
A calorie IS a calorie :>

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 09:49:08 AM »

you have girl arms the only thing you know about bulking is when you put a sweater on
p

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 09:54:32 AM »

The plan is whenever I get the lifts I want to get or the end of August, which ever comes first.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
Sounds like your genetics suck.  Sorry bout that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 10:15:08 AM »
ShitSeppuku has the worst genetics on Getbig...he has zero muscle and uses an iron lung to help him breathe.....he is a weak little penis-puller

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 11:07:03 AM »
ShitSeppuku has the worst genetics on Getbig...he has zero muscle and uses an iron lung to help him breathe.....he is a weak little penis-puller

iron lung lol

170 pound bulk even more lololol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 11:10:23 AM »
Lol a cunnt who won't who his pictures at all  :o

In english please.

*and he calls me an idiot*

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »
In english please.

lolol  getbig is teh funny today all at shipsukkos expense

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 11:16:43 AM »

Dude... That's the leanest you've ever been... Start dieting a month ago..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 11:17:21 AM »
LOL. Monster polio reference.  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »

Beastly stats for sure  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »

as expected, you look like shit. ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »
In english please.

LOL brutal irony, you are the king of misspelling simple words

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »

:o

what steroids did you take to achieve such herculean proportions  :o
175lbs by 31st July

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 01:03:43 PM »
:o

what steroids did you take to achieve such herculean proportions  :o

His drug intake will be legendary. He will die for us bitches!  ;D  170 with a gut! LMAO

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »
as a natural I've been at both extremes

personally I'd rather be fit with veins popping than be soft and fill out a double xl t-shirt

if you want to be a mass monster just start juicing

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
as a natural I've been at both extremes

personally I'd rather be fit with veins popping than be soft and fill out a double xl t-shirt

if you want to be a mass monster just start juicing
so 170 lbs then.  at my age 54, I like it I wear xxxl, my strength, gut and all
xxl too small. i walk through the mall and it's like the parting of the red sea.
people flat get the fuck outa your way.
i like that in a magic negro sort of way. women aint interested in veins they can't see in public,
girls and homos on the other hand....