Author Topic: Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it  (Read 1403 times)

James

Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it
« on: May 26, 2010, 02:16:21 PM »
Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it

I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING.

I WONDER WHY IT WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP.

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans'.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »
George S Patton dealt with illegals the old fashioned way.  Look it up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
Good find James.  Too bad our current president is in favor of amnesty instead of deportation. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 02:31:41 PM »
The communist street agitator is now out there applauding the Los Suns for the jerseys they wore.

Typical of a street agitator.   

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 02:44:09 PM »
nedds to be done again cause legal americans are getting squeezed more and more each day mean while illegals get our tax money and jobs
down with hussein

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »
catch em, kneecap them, deport them. 

Then, police in AZ will only have to ID those with a noticable limp.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »
In the  stupid world of "PC" no one has the balls to do whats needed.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »
Good find James.  Too bad our current president is in favor of amnesty instead of deportation. 

During the election, Obama had a very firm almost draconian position AGAINST illegal immigration while McCain favoured Amnesty. Now, after the election, it looks like the monied interests have caused Obama's position against illegal immigration to somewhat soften, ...either that or he's had his hands full with much more pressing matters... like a couple of wars on two different front, an economy in the toilet etc., etc.,

btw - Previous admins didn't just deport illegals. they rounded up anyone of hispanic blood American or not and shipped them out. they also fostered racial environments that caused many American born to simply leave the country. People who experience that on foreign shores often find their way to North America as political refugees. I don't know about the rest of you, ...but I don't think it's a very good thing when people leave their country for fear of racial or ethnic persecution. Could possibly be why these "achievements" are not trumpeted more in your history books.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 06:31:01 PM »
During the election, Obama had a very firm almost draconian position AGAINST illegal immigration while McCain favoured Amnesty. Now, after the election, it looks like the monied interests have caused Obama's position against illegal immigration to somewhat soften, ...either that or he's had his hands full with much more pressing matters... like a couple of wars on two different front, an economy in the toilet etc., etc.,

btw - Previous admins didn't just deport illegals. they rounded up anyone of hispanic blood American or not and shipped them out. they also fostered racial environments that caused many American born to simply leave the country. People who experience that on foreign shores often find their way to North America as political refugees. I don't know about the rest of you, ...but I don't think it's a very good thing when people leave their country for fear of racial or ethnic persecution. Could possibly be why these "achievements" are not trumpeted more in your history books.
but I thought the US was full of racists as it is...so why are these immigrants coming and staying?  ::)

obama wasnt to busy to focus on health care for a year neglecting the economy was he? focused on gitmo pretty good? not to busy to spend time campaigning for liberal politicians is he? LMAO  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 06:53:33 PM »
but I thought the US was full of racists as it is...so why are these immigrants coming and staying?  ::)

dealing with racism sucks, ...but having a depleted uranium bomb land on your house while you're in it sucks even worse.  ;D

obama wasnt to busy to focus on health care for a year neglecting the economy was he? focused on gitmo pretty good? not to busy to spend time campaigning for liberal politicians is he? LMAO  ::)

nope he wasn't too busy to focus on health care. Lucky for you guys!
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 06:59:37 PM »
btw - Previous admins didn't just deport illegals. they rounded up anyone of hispanic blood American or not and shipped them out.

Source please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 07:03:51 PM »
The original GSP took care of shit on the border. 

George St. Pierre has nothing on George S. Patton.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 07:31:10 PM »

Source please.

the annals of US history. Look it up.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 07:35:24 PM »
lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 07:40:34 PM »
the annals of US history. Look it up.

Ah, another bullshit claim from you.  No surprise here.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 07:51:24 PM »

If it makes you feel better... go for it.

The only question I have is 'Is it that you're really that ignorant about your own history?
...or is it that you think everyone else is, and you'd like to keep it that way?  ???
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »

dont hold it against her skip she is from canada and you know about the colleges they have up there so take it easy...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »
dont hold it against her skip she is from canada and you know about the colleges they have up there so take it easy...

Great point, Tony.  I have been trying to keep an open mind though.  I've been toying around with her style - you know, making shit up, lying, feeble attempts at making my internet persona appear larger than life.

In this thread, I'm claiming to bench 1280:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=331516.50

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 08:09:09 PM »
i think jag and samson are the same person , one is a gimmick account to try to back up the things said by the other
down with hussein

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2010, 08:18:09 PM »
i think jag and samson are the same person , one is a gimmick account to try to back up the things said by the other

Oh puleaze!!!  ::)

And you believe this because the allegation has been repeated over & over again by the board trolls,
...or because you've seen evidence of this yourself?

Someone whose account is only 1 month old has no business making declarations about posters who have been posting here for years. You have no credibility or basis for such opinion.

w

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 08:21:43 PM »
You point out that I must say this cause it has been said at some point before, then you point out that I have only been on here a month. That doesn't really add up ! Hopefully you didn't think much before saying that!
down with hussein

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 08:23:47 PM »
I have never read where anyone said that, as you so kindly pointed out, I have only been on here about a month. Thats just what I think after reading the posts from your accounts.
down with hussein

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
It takes all of 20 seconds to look these facts up, and they indeed did happen.  However, they weren't exactly as cut and dry as the Op would lend you to believe.  A lot of legal citizens were deported and quite a bit of public backlash ensued afterward.  Scare tactics, intimidation and raids on public and private properties were commonly used to round up anyone who was Mexican.

I certainly agree that they need a much harder line on illegals, of any origin, but definitely not a repeat of these incidents.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »
It takes all of 20 seconds to look these facts up, and they indeed did happen.  However, they weren't exactly as cut and dry as the Op would lend you to believe.  A lot of legal citizens were deported and quite a bit of public backlash ensued afterward.  Scare tactics, intimidation and raids on public and private properties were commonly used to round up anyone who was Mexican.

I certainly agree that they need a much harder line on illegals, of any origin, but definitely not a repeat of these incidents.

Finally, ...someone who is at least familiar with the history of his own country.

Skippy, my unwillingness to look up source info for you is not an indication that I've lied or made it all up, it simply means I can't be bothered to spend my time educating you. I'll leave that to anyone else who wants to do that, ...and I'll leave it up to those who actually want to know the truth to do their own research. The rest can continue to stroke their own egos... or any other parts they feel like stroking.  :D
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »
George S Patton dealt with illegals the old fashioned way.  Look it up. 

And Patton was dealt with the old fashioned way as well...
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=9868

Your little heros are NOT what and who you think they are 3, read THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN to learn about Europes and Americans past and leaders...IT IS SHOCKING to say the least
C