Author Topic: UFC: RASHAD VS RAMPAGE  (Read 13598 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: RASHAD VS RAMPAGE ---> no spoiler thread titles today ok?
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »
I know, but Rashad looks like he carrying more muscle (he actually is) than Quinton.
If Rampage is in shape (condition) Rashad's muscles won't make any difference.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2010, 04:56:33 PM »
quinton looks tough as nails, rashad looks like a tennis player... just saying...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2010, 05:03:08 PM »
If Rampage is in shape (condition) Rashad's muscles won't make any difference.

I know Rashads S&C coach Jon Chaimberg and the dude is phenomenal with his athletes, he covers all of his basis' when it comes to his fighters. If you look at the fighters he trains they are all well conditioned, strong and athletic. Jon also trains GSP and Jardine (I know, not the best conditioned fighter). I already explained how Quinton trained for this fight in another post.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2010, 05:16:26 PM »
I know Rashads S&C coach Jon Chaimberg and the dude is phenomenal with his athletes, he covers all of his basis' when it comes to his fighters. If you look at the fighters he trains they are all well conditioned, strong and athletic. Jon also trains GSP and Jardine (I know, not the best conditioned fighter). I already explained how Quinton trained for this fight in another post.

Coach,

Do you feel that Rampage's conditioning will have any effect on the outcome of this fight?  

Time and time again, we've seen countless, out of shape fighters defeat well-conditioned, strong and athletic opponents (See Fedor vs the world, Sylvia vs Pudzianowski etc..).

Granted, while Sylvia's overall MMA skills certainly had a huge effect on the outcome of his fight and Fedor's natural talent and downright killer insticts have an effect on 100% of his fights, both Rampage and Evans are equally skilled.  Rampage has a strong striking game, while Evans is talented on the ground game.  I think one good punch can KO Evans, while one quick submission can put Rampage out.

Again, I'm no expert, but I think it can go either way,
"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »
Coach,

Do you feel that Rampage's conditioning will have any effect on the outcome of this fight?  

Time and time again, we've seen countless, out of shape fighters defeat well-conditioned, strong and athletic opponents (See Fedor vs the world, Sylvia vs Pudzianowski etc..).

Granted, while Sylvia's overall MMA skills certainly had a huge effect on the outcome of his fight and Fedor's natural talent and downright killer insticts have an effect on 100% of his fights, both Rampage and Evans are equally skilled.  Rampage has a strong striking game, while Evans is talented on the ground game.  I think one good punch can KO Evans, while one quick submission can put Rampage out.

Again, I'm no expert, but I think it can go either way,
"1"

I honestly can't answer that I can only speculate, I didn't work with him for this fight but like I said earlier, he took more of a boxing type training protocol for his conditioning when he was in the UK meaning it consisted of a lot of road work with long runs and in the ring. If thats all he did with little interval work I'd be afraid if it went beyond 2 rounds or Rashad decides to take him to the ground, he might gas. But regardless of all that I do know Rampage wants this BAD. I personally don't think Rashad wants to stand with Rampage but thats just what I think.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2010, 05:56:37 PM »
I honestly can't answer that I can only speculate, I didn't work with him for this fight but like I said earlier, he took more of a boxing type training protocol for his conditioning when he was in the UK meaning it consisted of a lot of road work with long runs and in the ring. If thats all he did with little interval work I'd be afraid if it went beyond 2 rounds or Rashad decides to take him to the ground, he might gas. But regardless of all that I do know Rampage wants this BAD. I personally don't think Rashad wants to stand with Rampage but thats just what I think.
Coach ,are you saying because he didn't work with you for this fight he is going to lose ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
Coach ,are you saying because he didn't work with you for this fight he is going to lose ?

No, of course not. I'm just saying I don't take that kind of approach when I train fighters. Boxing conditioning and MMA conditioning is a 180 degree difference.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »
No, of course not. I'm just saying I don't take that kind of approach when I train fighters. Boxing conditioning and MMA conditioning is a 180 degree difference.

I agree

epic_alien

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
shut ehf vuk up you nerds

we need a link to the fight!!

hail satan

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2010, 06:27:34 PM »
shut ehf vuk up you nerds

we need a link to the fight!!

hail satan
Hell yea thats what we need

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
I don't think Rashad's the same since his KO to Machida and his chin could be more brittle as a result. Rampage is slower but has good technique and can KO rashad if he lands. He's not gonna be going in like Chuck did with his chin up and throwing sloppy overhand punches. Rashad though will back off and let Rampage come to him. I think Rampage may get some good slams in and hopefully lands one of his power shots and puts this fool out.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Re: *<--- RASHAD VS RAMPAGE --->*
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
be sure to watch the prep 4 114ufc I edited to the first post of this thread  ;) 8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2010, 10:45:09 PM »

Actually that would increase his chance of winning based on the outcomes of Coach's other clients fights.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »

weigh ins.

Rampage is ANGRY lol.

Rampage looks like the typical ghetto crackhead there.  Washed up.  He is done.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2010, 10:51:01 PM »
quinton looks tough as nails, rashad looks like a tennis player... just saying...

score was 40 - Love
No Worries 4 me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2010, 11:14:57 PM »

This ^^^^^^ >:(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2010, 11:16:25 PM »
Actually that would increase his chance of winning based on the outcomes of Coach's other clients fights.

My clients don't gas. Besides, don't you have a failing president to praise?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2010, 11:18:58 PM »
If they're gonna have a fight like this headline a PPV card, they need to make it 5 rounds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2010, 11:21:17 PM »
If they're gonna have a fight like this headline a PPV card, they need to make it 5 rounds.

5 rounds is for title fights.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2010, 11:27:41 PM »
5 rounds is for title fights.

I'm aware of that. I don't see why a non-title fight that the UFC is charging $50 to see can't go that long.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2010, 03:24:08 AM »

LOLOL ;D ;D  :D

The best thing about it is this moron thinks he's enlightened.... HaHaHaHaha :D
between him an sekki I'm like WTF ??

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2010, 03:35:41 AM »
I'm aware of that. I don't see why a non-title fight that the UFC is charging $50 to see can't go that long.

still no video of the fight?

between him an sekki I'm like WTF ??

this coming from an ugly bald man who claims to have witnessed reptilian shapesifters and rituals and opening up dna  ::). If I asked you what does opening up dna even mean, write a 200 word answer about it you couldn't say a word, fake scientist. Lets atleast talk about real stuff.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=331978.0

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2010, 04:48:39 AM »
SOOOo anyone have the video of the most over hyped most boring fight ever?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2010, 07:16:02 AM »

Did 'Rampage' ever beat anyone of note besides that old guy he knocked out with the lucky punch a few years ago? 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2010, 07:17:46 AM »
Did 'Rampage' ever beat anyone of note besides that old guy he knocked out with the lucky punch a few years ago? 

He Ko'd Chuck twice