Author Topic: Update on my life:I went to New York today  (Read 17183 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Update on my life:I went to New York today
« on: May 29, 2010, 05:21:50 PM »
so today a friend and me went to new york to have pizza. i was a lilttle nervous about getting lost in the city so we decided to take the metro in. the only times ive gone to new york was with my family when i was younger, and with work people who are older than me so they know what to do. so our train was set to leave at 10:51 so we got to the train station around 10:30 and i was worried about leaving my car in the garage all day. i had thought about putting a blanket sheet over my drivers seat and putting sewing needles in the blanket sticking up so if a burgular tried to steal my car he would get hurt but i decided not to.
so i bought a round trip train ticket and a metro card and we went down to the train tracks to wait. i brought a backpack with me and had some bottles of water in it. so we got on the train and got some good seats. i sat next to my friend but i put my bag in between us in the triple seater. the train stopped one time and i was confused cuz i thoguht this was a non stop train  but whatever.
so we finally got to grand central and when i got off i saw a girl i klnow from the gym and we talked briefly. omg it took forever to walk on the platofrm by the tracks...everyone was so slow.
i really wanted to get cheesecake but 1st i needed the bathroom and it took forvever to find the bathrooms...i had to ask a cop where it was...there was a long line for the ladies room...but not for the mens room...just lotta guys going in. the bathroom was very busy but i found an empty stall...i think it was a handicapped stall so the whole time i was peeing i was worried about getting yelled at...but nothing happened...i kept looking at the door while i was in the stall though.
so then we went to get juniors cheesecake and omg it was so great...i got the cherry cheesecake...mmmmmmm...s o rich and creamy
then we had to find the subway to little italy...1st we went on the street and i saw tons of poeple including armed mta guards with automatic weapons...i also wanted a soft pretzle but i decided to save my appettiie for pizza...so we went back in the grand central and found the downtown 6 train ...i aksed a ladyt if it went to little italya nd she said yeah but i was doubtful...so we got on the traina nd halfway thorugh my friend told me we were on the wrong train...so we got off and i asked a lady in a booth and she told us what to get on and let us go through a special door so we didnt have to pay
we got on the subway and we got off on spring street...we were gonna get off on canal st but i remembered lombardis was on spring st so we just went...we walked through little italy a lot...and then we found lombardis...it was busy and we had to wait about 15 mins and then we were seated...it wa sso weird...they seated us at the same table we sat at 3 years ago when we went there for the first time. i even got a cool tshirt...i had one from when i went last time but the sleeve had ripped off
the pizza was so good and then we went to prince street to have a slice at the original rays pizza...the slice was ok at best...nothing amazing
so then we got back on the uptown 6 train to 42nd street...our train was set to leave at 2:10 and it was 1:40...so i got more cheesecake...i got starwberry and a carrot cake...i also got a slice of two boots pizza which was amazing and perfect...we got on the traina nd the air conditioner felt great on it...i ate my cheesecake and just relaxed...i slept a bit on the traina nd so did my friend...we got back in ct and it was great to be home and my car was safe.
i got home and had the carrot cake and i was pissed cuz it wa sjust a slice of carrot cake...i thought it was gonna be cheesecake carrot cake...i should have gotten raspberry cheesecake ...i can have carrot cake anytime here so that was annoying
w

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Update on my life:I went to New York today
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 05:23:02 PM »
did you give your "friend" a blowjob?

bench

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »
Wow, sounds like quite the day!

Gay.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 05:25:37 PM »
Ask Cal to punch you really hard in the face for making me read that. Thanks. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
Gene sounds like a good day but a bunch of stress had you rather stayed at home or went to the gym to lift?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »
make that shit smaller, son, SHIT!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 05:32:24 PM »
Sounds like one of those days where you have a great handful of cashews and put on a fresh Tshirt, Gene.

LOVESMINGE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »
Pizza is good in NY but the steaks are better but then again you may have been there for the sausage.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 05:35:17 PM »
Gene sounds like a good day but a bunch of stress had you rather stayed at home or went to the gym to lift?
i was thinking about skipping it but i didnt want to cancel on my friend...today was a no weights day...i did legs yesterday and cardio this morning

Sounds like one of those days where you have a great handful of cashews and put on a fresh Tshirt, Gene.
yes
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »
i was thinking about skipping it but i didnt want to cancel on my friend...today was a no weights day...i did legs yesterday and cardio this morning
yes
You did the right thing man.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 05:40:00 PM »
yes

Did you have any Bees following you??
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »
:-X
LOL, you must just sit there and stare at that post daily.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
Pizza is good in NY but the steaks are better but then again you may have been there for the sausage.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 06:16:45 PM »
so today a friend and me went to new york to have pizza. i was a lilttle nervous about getting lost in the city so we decided to take the metro in. the only times ive gone to new york was with my family when i was younger, and with work people who are older than me so they know what to do. so our train was set to leave at 10:51 so we got to the train station around 10:30 and i was worried about leaving my car in the garage all day. i had thought about putting a blanket sheet over my drivers seat and putting sewing needles in the blanket sticking up so if a burgular tried to steal my car he would get hurt but i decided not to.
so i bought a round trip train ticket and a metro card and we went down to the train tracks to wait. i brought a backpack with me and had some bottles of water in it. so we got on the train and got some good seats. i sat next to my friend but i put my bag in between us in the triple seater. the train stopped one time and i was confused cuz i thoguht this was a non stop train  but whatever.
so we finally got to grand central and when i got off i saw a girl i klnow from the gym and we talked briefly. omg it took forever to walk on the platofrm by the tracks...everyone was so slow.
i really wanted to get cheesecake but 1st i needed the bathroom and it took forvever to find the bathrooms...i had to ask a cop where it was...there was a long line for the ladies room...but not for the mens room...just lotta guys going in. the bathroom was very busy but i found an empty stall...i think it was a handicapped stall so the whole time i was peeing i was worried about getting yelled at...but nothing happened...i kept looking at the door while i was in the stall though.
so then we went to get juniors cheesecake and omg it was so great...i got the cherry cheesecake...mmmmmmm...s o rich and creamy
then we had to find the subway to little italy...1st we went on the street and i saw tons of poeple including armed mta guards with automatic weapons...i also wanted a soft pretzle but i decided to save my appettiie for pizza...so we went back in the grand central and found the downtown 6 train ...i aksed a ladyt if it went to little italya nd she said yeah but i was doubtful...so we got on the traina nd halfway thorugh my friend told me we were on the wrong train...so we got off and i asked a lady in a booth and she told us what to get on and let us go through a special door so we didnt have to pay
we got on the subway and we got off on spring street...we were gonna get off on canal st but i remembered lombardis was on spring st so we just went...we walked through little italy a lot...and then we found lombardis...it was busy and we had to wait about 15 mins and then we were seated...it wa sso weird...they seated us at the same table we sat at 3 years ago when we went there for the first time. i even got a cool tshirt...i had one from when i went last time but the sleeve had ripped off
the pizza was so good and then we went to prince street to have a slice at the original rays pizza...the slice was ok at best...nothing amazing
so then we got back on the uptown 6 train to 42nd street...our train was set to leave at 2:10 and it was 1:40...so i got more cheesecake...i got starwberry and a carrot cake...i also got a slice of two boots pizza which was amazing and perfect...we got on the traina nd the air conditioner felt great on it...i ate my cheesecake and just relaxed...i slept a bit on the traina nd so did my friend...we got back in ct and it was great to be home and my car was safe.
i got home and had the carrot cake and i was pissed cuz it wa sjust a slice of carrot cake...i thought it was gonna be cheesecake carrot cake...i should have gotten raspberry cheesecake ...i can have carrot cake anytime here so that was annoying

Yes this guy's just an elaborate gimmick; makes total sense...   ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 06:18:21 PM »
Thanks for the update, Gene!

Sounds like quite the adventure!
No doubt about it...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 06:24:27 PM »
when are you going to take a shit?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 06:29:02 PM »
when are you going to take a shit?
Good question  ;D
U

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »

wow   lol   new york is cool 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 08:19:09 PM »

OMG NW !!  That is a huge day, I bet you are so tired, you will sleep well tonight.  I sure hope you don't break out after all those sweats 
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 08:31:33 PM »
Sorry Gene , I couldnt read all that  :-\

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 10:52:25 PM »
two boots is OK gene,,, but there really isnt any good pizza in Manhattan because it is made by Mexicans or Arabs. You can only find good Italian food in the Bronx, Brooklyn or Jersey. Glad you had a nice day and got home safe.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 10:59:04 PM »
two boots is OK gene,,, but there really isnt any good pizza in Manhattan because it is made by Mexicans or Arabs. You can only find good Italian food in the Bronx, Brooklyn or Jersey. Glad you had a nice day and got home safe.

Ever check this place out? It's effin' great.

http://www.hillcountryny.com/home.php

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 12:33:19 AM »
Jew york is a pretty cool city, but Chicago is da best :> Detroit's basically a sh!thole